- Text Size +

Episode IX: Inner Space



“Pleeassse Kelly, don't pick me up.” Carrie pleaded waving her arms no as she backed away from Kelly's approaching index finger and thumb. The more gentle giantess, Becca, had fallen asleep. Carrie continued backwards until she bumped against something. She turned and saw a flesh wall and above the start of Becca's large brown aureole and in its center a nub over half her size jutting out even higher above her.



“Why? I'll be gentle.” Kelly re-assured her. “Please don't!” Carrie responded putting her tiny hands on Kelly's giant appendages, one on the finger and the other on her thumb, as if she were going to hold them at bay. Kelly smiled, her coyness was so cute. “OK.” She said retracting her hand, but only a little, and resting it on the mattress a few inches or body lengths in front of her. Carrie looked at the gigantic hand nervously.



“You know you've got an nice little rack there.” Kelly said admiring Carrie's tits. “I bet proportionally that you are almost as big as Becca.” She continued. Carrie stood stiff as a board against Becca's enormous tit. She was getting very nervous at the way Kelly was looking at her. “They haven't been enhanced have they?” Kelly asked lifting her hand. Carrie grabbed onto a giant finger trying to keep it away, but Kelly easily pushed passed the puny defense and into her chest.



“There's no need to be frightened. I would never hurt you.” Kelly said in a soothing voice as she gently rubbed the tip of her finger over Carrie's soft tiny tits. She could feel Kelly's finger prints sliding over her boobs and her nipples partially catching in the ridges. She was being very gentle, but it didn't change the fact that she was being forced upon.



“Kelly...please stop.” Carrie said retreating as much as she could into Becca's giant soft boob. “Okay, okay. I just wanted to see if they were real.” Kelly said in a defensive tone and retracted her finger. No sooner then she pulled back did Becca scratch her tit in her sleep and poor little Carrie ended up pinned beneath it; only her shoulders, head, and arms were visible to Kelly. Becca didn't even notice that she had pinned the diminutive woman under her boob and remained asleep.



She wasn't in any danger. Despite the incredible size and weight of Becca's boob the tit flesh itself was soft and pliant and the mattress was also yielded insuring Carrie's safety. She felt as if a large fat man had just sat on top of her and wouldn't let her up. Still, it had happened so abruptly she squeaked in protest when it occurred. Once she realized she wasn't in any danger she tried lifting up but couldn't.



She heard Kelly laughing heartily at her predicament. She next tried wiggling free, but nothing she did seemed to work. She fought and fought, but finally went limp from exhaustion. Her little body simply couldn't generate the raw power necessary to escape from beneath Becca's big soft breast. She couldn't stay here all night. What if Becca rolled a little more toward Kelly? She'd be completely covered by the giant breast and would suffocate for sure.



Reluctantly she looked up at Kelly who waited expectantly. “Can you help me, please?” She asked swallowing her pride. “I don't know. You didn't want anything to do with me a moment ago.” Reminded Kelly smiling. “Please, its getting hard to breath.” Carrie asked starting to become a little panicked at being so immobilized. “Alright, but you're going to owe me for saving you from Becca's big bad booby.” Kelly giggled and pulled Carrie out from under the gigantic tit with ease.



Carrie was honestly embarrassed at how easily Kelly extracted her from Becca's booby trap. However, she didn't just put her down on the bed. Carrie's stomach fell from being lifted up as Kelly rolled over onto her back. She held her little lady above her giant face and watched from below as she kicked her legs in the air admiring the jiggle being transferred to her itty-bitty titties.



“Kellyyyy...Put me down!” She protested in distress. “Oh, no! I saved you missy. If it weren't for me your cute little ass would still be stuck under Becca's booby. My fee is that I get to play with you.” Kelly informed her. “Besides, you are soooo adorable I can't help but to pick you up.” She said admiring her from below. “Such a sexy figure too.” She added changing her little doll's orientation to better see the good parts.



Carrie finally quit squirming. It was futile anyway. She needed to not be so frantic and conserve her energy. If she was observant she might notice an escape opportunity or even just a chance of talking her way out of being used as Kelly's sex toy for the evening. In her more observant state she noticed that Kelly was really pretty, stunning even.



Her face was lean and symmetrical with not a blemish on it. She had a full lips and a large smile with straight white teeth. Her hazel eyes had an outer green that surrounded a thin inner golden ring just around her pupils. Her eyes were also full of desire and worse still she shared the moment with her giant captor who locked stares with her.



Carrie looked away quickly and pretended that she hadn't noticed the eye contact and desire that she saw in Kelly's eyes, but Kelly knew better. She was not under the impression that Carrie was playing on her team sexually speaking, but girls were girls. They liked eye contact and reacted to desire no matter who was doing the desiring.



She had seen it in a dozen sexy straight girls she had lusted after in years past. They simply couldn't turn it off. Women like to be desired. It was so frustrating for Kelly because these subtle subconscious behaviors were such a tease. They almost always led to nothing, Becca being the lone exception, because the women she was desiring usually weren't gay, or even bi. Of course, none of those women were only an inch tall and could be completely controlled with only two fingers like the little lass she now held between her index finger and thumb. Kelly smiled devilishly.







Jane panted heavily as her new found friend thrust his large dick into her pussy doggy style. Her own large tits, not nearly the size of her daughter's but D cups nonetheless, swung under her rhythmically to the thrusts. Her arms tired of holding her body off the bed for the last five minutes, but Jared was almost done. He reached under her and grabbed a handful of tit in each hand and squeezed strongly pressing them into her chest as he climaxed.



Jane whimpered in delight. What a rare pleasure she got from the simple action of having her titties squeezed while simultaneously being impaled by an eight inch long cock. She hadn't felt anything like it in a few years, since her last affair. Eight inches; eight full times the size of her beloved husband of eleven years. She felt Jared pulling out.



She squeezed her pussy tight gripping his dick, powerfully, unwilling to part with the pleasure it provided. He pulled out nonetheless. “Hey! You kept the condom.” He laughed and then smacked her ass hard. She fell forward collapsing on the bed and sighed relishing the erotic descent. He walked around her and got a cigarette from somewhere, lit it, and climbed into bed.



She admired his now five inch limp dick and his broad shoulders and hairy chest. He had a bit of a pot belly, but nothing huge or grotesque. He just liked his beer. At thirty seven she was still beautiful, but being also married she had to take the opportunities that presented themselves. He noticed her watching him and asked if she wanted one and held his cigarette up.



She sighed, “No, I've got to be getting back.” She said reaching around back beneath her ass and pulled the used rubber from her satisfied twat. She tossed it back onto the floor behind her. She then forced herself up off the bed and pulled up her panties and skirt which had been pooled around her ankles. That done she pulled her bra and blouse up over her tits again which had been crumpled around her waist and then fixed her hair a bit with her hands.



There was no use dressing it up. It was a quick and dirty fuck. Being married with a family didn't leave time for the romantic trysts that she read about in the romance novels. Still, it bestowed a much needed release of the sexual tension that had built up since her last affair. She needed this and could live with the guilt provided her husband never found out. However, truth be told, she would survive even if he did.



After she was half way presentable she told Jared good-bye and headed for the door. “Wait, that’s it? No good-bye kiss?” He asked looking up. She stopped and looked back at him. “That's it honey and as far as I'm concerned nothing happened.” She said. “What do you mean nothing happened!” She heard screeching from the headset on the table by the door.



She felt a tickle on her foot and looked down at the slightly less than inch tall woman banging her tiny fists furiously into the side of her own bare foot. “You fucking slut! You fucked my husband!” The headset screeched. Sighing Jane crouched down and picked the little woman up by an arm, stood up, and dangled her in front of her face. She examined the furious little woman for a moment. “Put me down you giant bitch!” The tiny woman squeaked shaking her free arm at her and kicking her tiny little legs at her in vain. “Just put her on the table by the door and I'll talk to her in a minute.” Jared said.



Jane smiled awkwardly at the little woman, but then gently dropped her on the table near the door and left. She looked around and adjusted her top and hair some more before heading back toward her room. Maybe it was mean screwing that guy even after she found out about his little wife, but after all she only did this once every few years and her opportunities were rare.







Brad followed Stephanie back to her suite and kept his eyes glued to her sexy spandex covered ass the whole way. Stephanie concentrated on her bust and little David as she lead Brad back to her room. Her boobs bounced and swayed slightly with each step she took despite the strong sports top they were covered and supported with. She wondered what it must feel like for David; maybe like being on an ocean going vessel in rough seas? The BMS Stephanie, the mental imagery made her smile.



They walked into the suite and Stephanie plopped down on the couch and Brad settled next to her and put an arm around her. “Hand me that headset.” Stephanie asked Brad referring to the Lilliputian communication receiver on the phone table to the right of Brad. “Sure.” He said reaching over and getting it for Stephanie. She put it on.



“David? Can you hear me?” She asked. “Yes.” His deep voice confirmed over her headset speakers. “We looked around the bar, pool, and patio, but couldn't find her. We'll report her as missing to the resort and then pick up the search again tomorrow.” Stephanie informed him and then reached down her top between her tits and pulled out the small container protecting the speck of a man from, what to him, would be the crushing weight of her gigantic breasts.



“I'm going to get you out now.” She said holding the half contact case with her finger and thumb. Though it was small to her it was very large to David. Perhaps the size of a basketball arena or even a football stadium. “Stephanie, wait! Don't give up.” David pleaded with her.



Stephanie sat the little container on the coffee table and popped the top. Light and air flooded onto him. “David, its dark and she's small we've got just as much chance of stepping on her as finding her.” she said lifting the container up so that she could tilt him out onto her finger nail. He started sliding down the slope and then over its lip landing with a thud on Stephanie's rock hard finger nail.



The fall was sort of high for David who landed on his ass which immediately started hurting. David looked out on the horizon and saw her twin mountain tits contained by a taught blue sport top which revealed the upper part of her boobs. His eyes were drawn to her over half mile long titty trench exposed to him by the drum tight garment. He felt himself get heavier as she lifted her finger upward and her tits descended followed her neck, chin, mouth, nose and then just her eyes came into view.



Her bright green emerald eyes hundreds of feet in diameter focused intently onto him. He felt like he was conversing with a god when he spoke to her. Still, he remained defiant. His wife was out there among her people. “Stephanie, I'll find her myself if I have to.” He proclaimed.



“Don't be ridiculous. It would be over a day's hike for you just to get to the bar if you even made it that far before someone accidentally squished you. You leave the search to me and Brad you're too little. What good would it do Carrie when we find her if you're lost or dead?” Stephanie asked. He thought about her words. “I just can't sit here and do nothing. She's helpless out there!” He yelled.



“You can and you will. You think your presence with her would make her less helpless or more? David I'm holding you like this so I don't inadvertently inhale you or blow you away during this conversation. You'll never find her by yourself and if you did your presence would only be a burden to her. However, I can see that its clear that you can't be reasoned with so I'm going to confine you to the lens case for your own good.” Stephanie informed him.



She lifted the lens case back up and tilted it again and then raised her finger, basically doing a reverse of the action to remove him, depositing him back into the case.“Stephanie, no! We have to find Carrie ple...” She cut off his voice taking the headset off. She lowered the lens case to chest level looking in on David from above.



David looked up and could just see the up the slope of Stephanie's exposed upper breast, her neck, and head. She looked back down at him reassuringly. “Don't worry, we'll find your wife and re-unite you with her tomorrow.” Then the lid started to shut. “No! Wait!” David yelled raising his hands and jumping as if he could fly out of the giant lens case like superman.



Superman he wasn't and Stephanie shut the case and promptly tucked it down her cleavage again. It was so romantic that he wanted to risk his life for his wife, but it was also completely insane and had zero chance of success. He was so tiny. He needed her, she was his protector. She looked down at her cleavage and concentrated onto where the little container had settled insuring that her charge was safe. It felt good having David resting safely between her boobs again. Like he belonged there: to her.



Still, she couldn't get his last plea out of her mind. She sighed and looked over to Brad who was staring at her large chest. “Lets go report her missing tonight.” She said. “Babe, what good will that do?” Brad asked annoyed. He had other plans forming in his mind. “I don't know. Maybe they can get an early start in the search or maybe nothing, but it will make me feel better.” She said standing up. “Come on. Lets go.” She said. Brad moaned in protest, but got up nonetheless.







“Such yummy little legs you have.” Kelly said lowering Carrie to her lips and clamping onto a leg up to it's knee with her plush, plump lips. She made a smooching noise and Carrie squealed in fear kicking at the lips with her free leg. Her heart was racing a mile a minute. She slammed her foot into the giant puckered upper lip and pushed, but even with all her strength couldn't free her leg until Kelly lifted her up gazing lustily at her again.



She saw the intentions across Kelly's giant face. “Kelly please, you're scaring me.” Carrie said appealing to her sympathy, but she had much less of that than her lover Becca. That, or perhaps her libido simply overwhelmed it. “Would you like me to give you oral pleasure? It will be hard. You are so little, bite sized even, but I have a talented tongue according to Becca.” Kelly offered and bragged.



“No! Just put me down!” Carrie demanded. Kelly smiled. “Whatever you say cutie.” She then let go and Carrie landed face first onto her giant plush lips. Carrie started to lift up when the lips parted and her lower body fell inside the sauna like mouth.



She grabbed onto the lips with her hands and screamed as her grip began giving way sliding own the mucky lipstick that Kelly had covered her lips in earlier. She felt Kelly's warm breath rising around her and remembered her words from a moment before: “...bite sized even...”. She looked down and saw the gaping opening at the back of Kelly's throat. Bite sized hell, Kelly was big enough to swallow her whole if she were so inclined.



“Kelly! No! Don't eat meeeeeeee....” Carrie screamed as she fell inside Kelly's mouth. Kelly caught her little woman with her tongue and closed her lips. “Mmmmmmm” She sounded and began moving Carrie around her mouth with her tongue. She was careful not to swallow or otherwise injure her little woman. Her intentions were not to harm her, but to service her and then suck on her like a sexy little breath mint.



However, Carrie was not privy to Kelly's intentions and fought for life and limb to escape, but her struggles weren't even noticeable. Kelly explored her tiny body and especially her pelvis at will with her tongue, but Carrie was too scared to derive pleasure from even a talented tongue like Kelly's in this situation. She finished the servicing portion of the schedule and then sucked on Carrie for a while tasting her: she was delicious.



She finally opened her mouth and lifted Carrie out with the tip of her tongue. As soon as Carrie was out of the mouth she jumped free and rolled off Kelly's lips and then over and off her chin hitting the top of her breast bone with a thud. “Wait, where are you going?” Kelly asked giggling covering the fleeing Carrie with her hand enclosing her in a fist.



She then sat up and made a larger space for her quarry with her other hand making a sort of cup and leaned in looking at Carrie. “Where are you running off to sweety?” She asked innocently looking down at her little toy woman cupped in her hands. “You tried to eat me! Let me go!” Carrie accused hysterically. “Oh, is that what you thought? I told you I would never hurt you.” Kelly said and then pressed Carrie into her soft tit.



For what it was worth Carrie squirmed and struggled, but between the giant boob and hand her struggles weren't worth much at all and Kelly just squashed her flat against her left breast. “There, there sweety.” She said looking down as she overwhelmed Carrie with her tit flesh. She smiled.



She had her tits called many things, though never overwhelming, but that's what they were compared to Carrie: big, huge, and overwhelming. Why they were little hills relative to Carrie's smallness. She laid back down and then dropped Carrie onto her large nipple. She smiled as Carrie landed on her stomach on top of it with her limbs dangling off the large nub.



Carrie felt her breath leave her as she was dropped onto Kelly's enormous stiff nipple. It was a large nipple even for someone Kelly's size and the aureole that served as its base was raised and well defined, also not merely flat pigmentation and rougher texture like Becca's. Kelly's protruded off the end of her tit. It was not nearly as large in diameter as Becca's, but certainly higher. She breathed deeply catching her wind again. Did the giant dike even realize how rough she was being?



Carrie felt her self rising and falling slightly with each of Kelly's breathes. She looked up and saw the beautiful blonde smiling down at her as if she was proud of the fact that she could balance tiny Carrie on her nipple completely. She scooted off of it and planted her feet onto the soft plump aureole and almost fell because it wasn't exactly level. She bear hugged the giant nipple to keep from tumbling down Kelly's breast.



Kelly giggled. “That tickles.” She said smiling at the sensation. “You look just adorable doing that.” She added. Carrie steadied herself using the giant nipple to maintain her balance. The nipple was huge. If it had been hollow she could stand within it and someone from the outside would only be able to see her head. Ten minutes ago this would be the last place that Carrie would have wanted to be, but considering where she had been since; she decided standing on Kelly's tit clinging to her nipple for balance wasn't all that bad after all.







Jerry awoke to the shower running: Jane. He had been napping for a while on his pillow in bed. His ordeal with Stephanie had completely tuckered him out. He looked out the window it was dark. He saw the door of the connecting master bathroom was open.



He got up and crossed over his mobile bridge that connected his side of the bed to the nightstand. He then took the elevator down to the floor and scurried across to the bathroom door and entered. It was Jane. He could see her clearly through the transparent shower door. Her hair was sudsy and she was lathering up her arms and now her tits.



He was glad to see her. He watched her from the floor as she cleaned her giant body rubbing suds over her tits and belly. She then lathered up her vagina and hips and butt and moved on to her long legs. His chest swelled with pride. She was beautiful and she was his; all four hundred and twenty five feet of her.



Talk about a trophy wife! Her breasts were bigger than his friend's houses were and they all had large houses. He smiled allowing lustful thoughts to fill his mind. She was rinsing off now. A moment later and she switched off the shower and opened the door and stepped out. She grabbed her towel from the towel bar and began drying her dirty blonde shoulder length hair.



Jerry felt safe in his spot on the floor near the wall, but decided he better get a headset just the same. So, he walked to the nearest communication station built into the floor board and retrieved one. He put it on, but decided not to alert Jane. He was enjoying watching her incognito like this. He could alert her if she got too close.



She was bent over and rubbing her hair vigorously drying it with a towel. Jerry admired how her large tits hung and jiggled as she did this. She then stood up straight again and dried off her breasts, belly, and back. That's when she noticed him watching her. “Hey hon.” She said looking over at him as she rubbed her stretched out towel on her back and ass. “Hi babe.” He answered her as she bent over and finished drying her legs and then she wrapped the towel around her still damp hair standing up straight again.



She stepped over to him nearly straddling him and peered down over her big bare breasts. “So, where's Stephanie?” She asked him dropping a hand to her hip and cocking it to the side. Jerry looked at her gigantic feet planted to his flanks just in front of him. Followed them up to her ankles and then traced he long legs with his eyes to her crotch.



Her blonde pubic curls weren't dense nor dark enough to obscure her vulva cleavage which aligned perfectly with the start of her her butt crack. He could see the undersides of her butt cheeks. He lifted his gaze above her bush to her navel and belly and still higher to her huge heavy breasts. Above those he saw her smiling knowingly at him as he looked up her gigantic nude body. “Enjoying the view?” She asked smiling.



He wanted to be mad at her for leaving him helpless to Stephanie's whims, but he just couldn't. She was so beautiful and the inviting way she looked at him now disarmed him altogether. “So, did Carrie finally get to you?” He asked. “Carrie? Oh, you mean the little woman that lost her memory. I thought she was here with you.” She said.



“No. She left to get you so you could help me...well...to help me with Stephanie.” He said. “I haven't seen her. How did your talk with Stephanie go?” She asked him tenderly. “I'd rather not talk about it.” He said. “That bad huh? I tried to get you to come to the bar with me. She's a young woman now. We can't make her decisions for her anymore.” She said.



“Yeah, I realize that now and I think she needs to have her own place.” He said. “What? How will she pay her bills?” Jane asked. “The same way you and I do. She'll find a job.” Jerry responded. “But...” Jane began to protest. “But what? You said yourself she's a young woman now.” He explained. “Well, she's still in high school and what about college?” Jane asked starting to panic at the thought of her daughter not living with her anymore.



“Look I'm not going to kick her out until she gets her diploma in a few months, but the last I heard she was going to try modeling school instead of college anyway. We can even help her for the first few months until she gets her legs under her.” Jerry said. “I can't believe we're even discussing this; kicking our daughter out.” She said in dramatic tone and lifting her hand as if that would make it go away. She then stepped over Jerry and walked out into the bedroom.



Jerry admired the shape and motion of her gigantic butt as she stepped over him and walked out the door, but he stayed focused and ran after her. When he emerged from the bathroom she was already on the other side of the bedroom in front of their bed. The towel had been pulled off and her blonde mane was exposed as was the rest of her. “Jane, wait!” He yelled. She turned and crossed her arms over her chest squashing her tits into her chest.



He ran up to her. She watched as he approached tears starting to trickle from her blue eyes. “Jane, there's no reason to be so upset! This is simply part of growing up. I'm not even mad at Stephanie anymore. It just has to be this way. We're both too head strong to live together and trying to keep things the way they are is getting hazardous to my health. Besides, she'll probably love the idea.” He comforted her.



It wasn't so much the fact Stephanie would be moved out as the clear demarcation that motherhood, at least full-time motherhood, was over for her. She wasn't ready. She was still so protective of her Stephanie. For so many years that was her only source of strength and now Jerry wanted to kick her out.



She sniffled trying to bring her tears to a stop. It was only partly working. She needed to be held. She felt something touch her toe. Jerry was touching it trying to hold it, but he was simply too small. “Its OK. We can talk about this more later. It's a few months before she graduates yet anyway.” He said.



The absurdity hit her hard. She needed a hug and her husband wasn't big enough to hug her big toe. Then a crazy thought popped into her mind. All she had to do was to lift her foot and “accidentally” step on him. She would inherit the estate and Stephanie could live with her as long as they wished. It was such an easy solution.



She quickly squashed the idea and then felt horrible for even contemplating it. What was wrong with her she wondered. She loved Jerry and would never hurt him. “Lets forget about it for now. We'll work out the details later. There's another important thing we need to do and that's find Carrie. She must have gotten lost or something.” Jerry said regaining her attention.



Jane hadn't recovered yet from the first bomb shell fully and now Jerry had just moved on to the next item on his agenda. “How are we supposed to do that?” She asked shame still blushing her face. “Obviously, we go look for her.” Jerry shot back mistaking her redness for anger. “I know that! I'm not stupid you know.” She responded in real anger this time. “What I meant was searching the grounds or door to door?” She asked wiping her eyes dry.



“Maybe both.” He said. Jerry felt bad. Carrie was missing now and it was because she was trying to help him. He felt completely responsible. “Fine. Let me put something on.” She said walking to the closet. There was a nice summer dress hanging there. She put it on and didn't bother with a bra or panties. It was warm outside and she was tired.



She walked over to Jerry and put her hands on her hips. Her dressed swished above him at knee level. “Ready?” She asked. From his vantage point he could see all the way up to her exposed ass and hairy pussy. “Going commando, eh?” He asked. She didn't answer. “Yeah, I'm ready.” He said stiffening. She knelt down and picked him up with her fingers and put him in her hand and they left.







David had been in the dark for half an hour now. He had no clue what was happening outside the contact lens case he was trapped in, but he felt a gentle swaying from his giant arena sized container being gently rocked to and fro. He assumed that she was walking and that she had deposited him down her shirt within her deep cleavage as that was the only place the giant case containing him could be concealed considering the skin tight outfit she was wearing.



He could hear nothing. Then all of the sudden he slid along the smooth floor as the orientation of his entire dark world changed. He felt his weight increase. She must me lifting him out. Did that mean she would let him out? These questions swirled in his mind as he did his best to cope as he slid this way or that and felt his weight increase and decrease as his super giant captor Stephanie handled the lens case.







Stephanie and Brad made it back into her suite from their trip to the resort administration offices. “Well that was useless.” Stephanie said as they walked in. “I told you it could wait until tomorrow.” Brad said. The resort office promised to put fliers up first thing in the morning. When she protested they said that she could call the authorities if she wanted, but that they wouldn't do anything until her friend had been missing for 24 hours or more.



“Such bullshit.” Stephanie cursed. Brad closed the door behind her then gently kissed the back of her neck and dropped his hands to her shapely hips. “You did all you could. Why don't you let me take your mind off of it.” He whispered in her ear. She smiled and turned looking him in the eyes. They were even with his which was extremely rare considering that Brad was six foot two.



“Alright lover boy.” She said kissing him and then grabbing a hand and leading him to her room. She entered and then let him pass so she could shut and lock the door. “No need to be interrupted.” She said and then looked down at the little Gulliveran door remembering that she already broke the door knob off of it. When she turned Brad had already pulled down his shorts and was nearly nude since they were actually trunks. His stiff ten inch dick was wobbling nicely as he kicked his shorts against the wall.



She reached for the bottom of her sports top, but stopped remembering David. “Oh, I almost forgot.” She said reaching down her top and plucking out the little half lens case. She held it up and looked at Brad and smiled. “What you want us to run a train on you or something?” Brad asked smiling. “Don't be silly he'd never survive.” She said looking at the little container enamored by its smallness.



Huge he had described it as. She chucked softly. Using her other hand she scooped her massive right tit out of open portion of her sports bra. It contorted and stretched tremendously in order to accommodate the giant tit that had been pulled through the cleavage opening. Her nipples were swelling in size. She held the “huge” lens case next to her erect nipple and as she suspected it dwarfed it totally.



Brad closed the distance and saw what she had done “He called this huge earlier when I first put him inside of it.” She said to Brad biting her lip and then smiling seductively. “You sure you don't want to let him out to play?” He sad a little more serious than before. “No, of course not, its way too dangerous.” She said resolutely. She felt Brad's stiff penis poking her in the upper part of her right leg where it met her crotch. She smiled.



“Look at this.” She said stepping back a little. She then carefully sat the lens case down onto Brad's shaft. There was enough girth and more than enough length to balance it easily. She giggled at her handy work. “You know, erect you'd be nearly a mile long to him I bet.” She informed Brad.



Brad placed both his hands on the upper part of his ass cheeks and looked down at his cock. “Nice. Well if he's not going to come out and play let me get this distraction out of the way.” He said and he carefully waddled to the bedside table and then took the lens case off his cock and sat it on the bedside table.



He returned to Stephanie. “Lets get this off.” He said tucking her humungous boob back into her top and then pulling the top up over her head and tossing it aside. “Ohhh, the big strong man is going to undress me I see.” She said smiling. “Now this.” Brad said pulling her spandex shorts down her legs to her feet. She shuffled it loss and now only had a tiny thong on.



Brad knelt so that his face was even with the tiny triangle of fabric hiding her pussy. He shook his head and looked up. “Why do you even bother with something this little? Why wear any panties at all?” He asked. She lowered a finger and poked it into the fabric a little making it obvious to Bradly now. “To hide the camel toe, duh.” She answered smiling. “Right.” He said taking hold of the string hems of the thong and pulling it down her legs so that she, like him, was now completely nude.



A moment later and Bradley was holding her legs against his shoulders and pumping into her pussy furiously with his throbbing cock. Stephanie certainly enjoyed it, but she caught herself turning her head glancing over to the little lens case on the bedside table on more than one occasion. So much so that she did not really know who was responsible for her orgasm: Brad or David.



She remembered David's account of what happened to him when he escaped her bra. How he was almost crushed by her butt and found refuge on one of her pubic hairs. It must have been some sight for him to behold watching Brad's nearly mile long dick sliding furiously into her gigantic vagina which effortlessly took its length.



The thoughts made her feel so substantial. Brad finally finished and pulled out and laid down next to her between her and the tiny lens case. She rolled to her side and tucked her hands under head like a pillow so the added height allowed her to see the little case over Brad's large muscled chest. Brad saw her gaze and smiled.



He leaned over and grabbed the little lens case and turned looking back at Stephanie who was watching intrigued at what he was going to do with it. “So this little thing is as big as a football stadium to our little micro man, huh?” He asked. “Pretty much. Lilliputians are unbelievably tiny compared to us.” Stephanie said stating the obvious.



Bradly took his cock in his left hand and held it and then lowered his other hand and compared the size of his helmet to the lens case. “My dick head is twice as big at least.” He laughed. “Don't do that.” Stephanie said. “Why? It's not like he knows.” He said. “How would you like it.” She said feeling protective of David for some reason.



“I probably wouldn't, but I can make it up to him.” He said smiling and rolling over facing her. She then felt the tiny little case pressing against her own genitals. “What are you doing?” She said a little surprised at the sensation emanating from her labia. Brad had it turned sideways and so it was partially penetrating into her swollen outer lips. “I'm making it up to him.” He said smiling.



She then squealed as Bradly pushed the little case all the way into her. “Bradly!” She protested, unconvincingly. “Don't Bradly me, you are loving this. You should see your face.” He responded. He had pushed it up her deeply using two fingers before he pulled them out. She ignored his observation, sat up in bed, rested her hands on her bent knees, and looked down at her pussy.



It sat there covered in copper colored hair like usual. No change in appearance despite the fact it had just swallowed David and his entire arena sized container. “I can't believing he's like totally inside of me.” She said staring at her twat. She twitched her cunt muscles and smiled immediately. “I can feel him in there or the case anyway.” She said turning her head and looking at Brad excitedly.



Stephanie returned her concentration to her vagina. She slid her right hand down her leg and cupped her vulva in her hand and then squeezed her legs together and leaned back holding her self up with her left arm. Her right middle finger found her slit and traced its opening up to her clit which she immediately began to massage with her middle finger. Part of her begged her to stop. What if the case came open inside of her? David would die for sure. However, her primordial desires were powerful. Maybe she could play just for a little while.







Kelly admired her little playmate standing next to her nipple which was nearly as tall as she was. “I'm thirsty.” Kelly said sitting up in bed abruptly. It was all Carrie could do to grab hold of the giant nipple to keep from falling as her orientation and elevation changed rapidly. The nipple she had been standing next to before she now clung onto with a death grip. She looked down. It was well over a hundred foot drop to Kelly's lap. Carrie started to scream.



“Kelly! Please! I'm going to fall.” The little woman screamed. Kelly giggled. “You're doing fine. Just climb on up and have a seat.” She advised. It was a good thing Carrie was fit. She pulled herself up with her arms until she could lift her leg up over the giant nipple. When she finished she sat on the giant nub, straddling it like some mechanical bull.



“Hang on tight, cutie.” Kelly warned and then carefully stood up out of bed. Carrie screamed the whole time. She was now so high up. “There, there. Quit your whining. I would never let anything happen to you.” Kelly said lifting her finger and brushing it against Carrie's left leg, thigh and arm. Carrie desperately tried to grab the finger, but Kelly just pulled it out of her grasp anyway. After her grip on the giant finger slipped away Carrie immediately grabbed hold of the giant porous nipple again with both of her tiny little hands.



Kelly smiled at the sensation of the little woman straddling and clutching onto her aroused nipple so tightly. “Okay lets see what we got.” She said and started walking. Carrie felt the wind pick up, but thankfully the bouncing coming from Kelly's perky tits was minimal. Carrie watched the room fly by at high speed as her giant captor walked into the kitchenette area.



Kelly reached the fridge and opened the door. She then crouched down rather than bending over in order to keep her little rider safely perched on her nipple. “Looks like beer.” She said and reached a long arm in and grabbed an ultra lite beer bottle. Carrie felt waves of cool refrigerated air washing over her.



She then rose up as Kelly stood back up and shut the fridge door. She watched in awe as the giantess easily handled the seventy foot tall bottle of beer in one hand and popped the top with the other and took a giant sized swig. “Ahhhhh.” Kelly vocalized the quenching of her thirst. “You want some?” She asked and then lowered the bottle and tilted it before Carrie could respond.



Instantly a giant open bottle appeared in front of her. She could smell the beer fumes billowing out of the opening which was big enough for her to crawl into. The bottle approached and pinned her against Kelly's soft aureole and then she was drenched with what to her was gallons and gallons of beer; of course it was less than a sip to Kelly. Carrie couldn't help, but to swallow and even inhale some, but most of it ended up on her and Kelly's giant tit.



“Wheeeew. That's cold.” Kelly said lifting the giant bottle away and taking another swig. Carrie didn't think it was possible, but she felt the giant nipple swelling larger beneath her and spreading her legs slightly. Cool air hit her again as Kelly walked over to the mirror in front of the bed and admired her little passenger. She smiled at her reflection. Aside form wanting bigger boobs she thought she looked pretty good. She took another swig of beer. Of course, her boobs were more than big enough for little Carrie.



Kelly walked back over to the bed and plopped down roughly. She felt her titties jiggle and she heard a squeak. She sat her beer down and then she looked down and saw her little lady toy tumbling down her toned abs, across her navel, and finally stopping on her bald twat. Carrie slapped her hands down on the fleshy labia one arm on the upper part of each lip. Her entire body nestled itself in the crease between them. Kelly began to laugh. “Sweety, if you wanted to go downtown all you had to do was ask.” She said. Carrie felt a giant finger on her back rubbing up and down its length and on her butt and legs too. Worse still she felt herself sinking deeper between the fleshy mounds.



“Please don't do this Kelly!” Begged Carrie who let go hoping that she would drop below to the mattress but Kelly had her pinned with her giant finger pressing on her back. “Why not?” Kelly said candidly. “When will I ever get another chance to have a beautiful little lady like you inside my pussy?” She asked in all seriousness.



Carrie then felt her legs get pushed in causing her butt to sit in the underside of her the giant finger that was rubbing and pressing on her back. She looked ahead and couldn't see her legs below the knee because they were within the giant pussy. Her thighs were slipping in slowly now too. She looked up between the pussy lips that were in the process of swallowing her and above two perky giant tits Kelly looked down tenderly. “You're too big! You'll crush me!” Screamed Carrie.



“I told you I would never hurt you.” Kelly said to the frightened little woman that she was slowly pushing into her pussy. She could only see her from the waist up. The little woman was resting on her index finger as she slowly pushed it and her in. “I'll suffocate!” Little Carrie chirped. Kelly smiled down. I'll make sure you have plenty of air. She was in up to her arm pits now. Kelly loved her her big little boobies were being squeezed together by the process.



“Kelly noooo!” Screamed Carrie as her head passed the threshold of the giant outer lips. Her arms rose above her head. Carrie felt the slick vaginal folds sliding over the undersides of her boobs. She tried to push her self out with her legs, but as soon as she tried moving them she felt them squeezed powerfully by the flesh surrounding them clamping them in place.



She looked up and her forearms still protruded out created a tunnel of life sustaining air. She gulped air in feverishly. “Kelly what are you doing?” She heard another voice ask: Becca. “Becca! Help me!” Carrie screamed. She then felt herself pushed in deeper. Her arms were still above her head, but no longer protruded into the outside world. She took a last big breath of fresh air and held her breath before all the light in the world left.