- Text Size +

Episode VII: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

“Fuck yeah, fuck yeah.” Stephanie moaned in delight as she bounced on Brad's dick climaxing. Brad was climaxing at the same time. The sight of her huge pillowy titties smacking each other combined with the soft, svelte sensations her vagina imparted onto him sent him over the edge. They both slowly descended from orgasm and she rolled off of him panting more slowly.

Life was good. They were both members of wealthy families and both were Brobdingnagians. The world was their peach. A garden of pleasures, if you will, from whence they could pluck here and there until their hearts were content. Stephanie couldn't help compare her own privileged place in the world with that little speck and his wife on the counter in the other room and her step-dad trapped beneath that drinking glass.

How different their perspectives were. She could do practically anything she wished while her step-dad couldn't even lift a small glass and would have to beg her just to be released from the timeout she so easily put him in. A small minnow she had crushed in her hand without a second thought was to him and the amnesia case a feared predator that could devour them entirely.

For the speck, David, it was even worse. He had been lucky Bradly even discovered him climbing her boob. It was literally a mountain compared to him, he was that small. A few more minutes and he would've surely perished either falling or getting squashed somehow. Almost anything she did even the smallest gestures could be lethal to him. She wandered where else he might have been. His presence was so inconsequential he could've been anywhere on her body and she would've been oblivious.

Perhaps her vagina? That thought put a smile on her face. What would a man that small think confronted with such a giant pussy? Would he be aroused or terrified? Maybe she would flash him later and ask. Of course his little wife wouldn't appreciate such a move, but so what?

She began becoming aroused again and could see the appeal that Brad found in their bigness. She could walk into the other room drop the tiny little speck man into her vagina if she wished and nobody could stop her. “I'm going to head back and get some food.” Brad said referring to his parent's condo. She admired his naked ass and large limp dick as he rose from the bed.

“You might want to shower first.” Stephanie suggested. “I'll just take a dip in the pool on the way back.” He answered walking out into the hall. Stephanie lay in bed enjoying the afterglow a while longer.



Carrie wanted to make the distance to Brobdingnagian bar quickly, but she needed to pace herself too. So she jogged across the kitchen and into the living area in front of the hall and crossed into the hall that led to the doors. She was over half way there when she heard noise from behind. She looked over her shoulder and caught a profile of the giant as he emerged from the hall.

He turned toward her. “Oh no!” Carrie muttered to herself and veered to the wall. He was enormous. She hoped he wouldn't notice her. She pressed flat against the wall and looked up fearfully. The ground shook with each of his steps and she couldn't help but notice the motion of his giant genitals as he walked toward her.

Soon he passed by and she watched silently from below as his naked ass passed overhead. He opened the door and let himself out. Her breathing slowed and she began to jog once again to the smaller door made for her people near the base of the big door. She made it to it and opened the door.

Looking around she noticed vacationing Brobdingnagians all over. Most were clothed, but a minority went nude. None appeared to even notice her. She saw a naked muscular man lifting himself out of the opposite side of the gigantic pool in front of her and recognized him as the giant that just stepped passed her. Jeez, he was fast. If only she could move that fast. She saw the bar which had half a dozen or so patrons sitting at it. She began jogging once again making sure to stay on her clearly demarcated path near the wall.



David watched from the ledge of the counter as Carrie made her away across the floor to the door. He almost fell jumping up and down trying to distract Brad as he came out of the hall. It was no use as he was much to small to attract the attention of the giant at this distance. Thankfully he didn't fall and Brad didn't notice Carrie either, who hugged the wall as he passed. David watched a little longer as she made her way to the Gulliveran door and exited.

He jogged back over and gave Jerry a thumbs up who stood towering above him trapped under the giant drinking glass. He smiled and returned the gesture and then just sat down to wait. David started walking back to the ledge. He peered over. The distance to the floor was measure in miles to him. He heard the shower come on in the other room: Stephanie.

Good. That would give Carrie a little more time he figured. He walked along the ledge scoping the condo. Could he get down and back to his part of the resort if he had to? Not likely he guessed. He would need at least Gulliveran help to operate the elevator that Carrie used.



Carrie jogged along the Gulliveran path until it was time to cross over to the bar. There was a tunnel that took her under the Brobdingnagian walkway that the signs indicated led to the bar. So, she walked through it and found an elevator on the other side. She took it up and the doors opened and she stepped out.

Though no one appeared to have noticed her she felt exposed standing naked on the end of the bar in front of all of these giant strangers. There were two attractive college aged girls in bikinis closest to her drinking fruity concoctions and giggling at something that one of the guys next to them had said. One was tall and athletic looking with blonde hair and the other was shorter, but much more voluptuous and was a brunette.

The two guys next to them were of similar looking age and were obviously trying to hook up with the young ladies. They were drinking bottles of beer. Past those four was a blonde woman with her back to Carrie and a man conversing with her. The blonde had to be Jane, but she couldn't see her face. She had only seen Jane once, but figured she would recognize her if she saw her again.

Carrie took a deep breath and dashed down the bar. Her boobies were bouncing wildly, but she didn't care. She had a mission to complete. The brunette was taking a drink and then sat her glass back down in front of Carrie which caused her to bump into her fingers.

Carrie regained her composure in just enough time to see the busty brunette lose it. “Eeekkee! A mouse!” She squealed jerking her hand back and turning sideways which caused her her drink to spill, which washed Carrie clean off the bar top.



Stephanie turned the shower off and dried herself. She reached for her bathrobe, but then changed her mind. She was in a clothing optional resort and she had a fantastic body so why not flaunt it. So instead of putting clothes on she just brushed her hair and walked on back to the kitchen to find something to eat.

As soon as she exited the hallway she saw her step dad beating on the glass she trapped him under. She had decided to leave him in there at least until she finished eating so she pretended that she had forgotten about him. She opened the fridge and looked and then closed it and opened the freezer part browsing her options.

She finally settled on some cheese and crackers she found in a cabinet. These were of the vending machine variety. She peaked over out of the corner of her eye and noticed that her step-dad had stopped beating on the glass and just stood there watching her. She walked over and stood in front of him and looked down as she took a bite.

She was a tall woman so her vagina easily cleared the counter top and was completely exposed to him, but she didn't care. She kind of liked it really. It wasn't anything sexual it was just a power thing. She knew he wouldn't approve of her prancing around nude and it was one more way to subtly poke at him. The fact that he was so much smaller than even her twat was just made it even more effective in her opinion.

She took another bite finishing her cracker and scanned the counter. She finally realized the woman was missing. “Hey, where did the little woman go?” She said out loud. She lifted the glass that confined her step dad and set it aside. “OK. Where'd she go?” Stephanie demanded. “How should I know?” Jerry yelled. “Where are your clothes?” He asked her back trying to change the subject.

Stephanie didn't take the bait. “I'm asking the questions here pip squeak and you better answer me if you know what's good for you. There are worse places I can put you you know.” She threatened cocking a hip and dropping a hand down onto it.



Jerry swallowed hard looking up at his giant nude step daughter. For some reason having her huge hairy vagina hovering so close made standing up to her much harder. It was way bigger than he was and served a vivid reminder of how small and insignificant he was to her. She could do anything she wanted to him, but he wasn’t going to rat Carrie out, for trying to help him.

“I told you, I don't know. I took a nap and when I woke up she was gone. Maybe she forgot where she was and wandered off. I would look around the kitchen some.” He suggested hoping she would buy his deceit. She frowned.

“I'm not looking for anything. You're going to tell me where she went.” Stephanie said to him plucking him off the counter with her finger and thumb. “You know life would be much easier if you just did what I asked.” She said lifting him up in front of her face. Jerry saw her hairy vagina give way to a bare belly, big boobs, and then they too fell below as he was lifted up to her giant face.

She sure was enjoying herself he realized seeing the delight on her face. How in the world did she turn out like this? He struggled against her finger and thumb, but they didn't even budge. He wandered if she even felt his resistance. “Put me down you big bully!” He yelled. “Awww, are you getting angry?” She asked in a mocking tone as he felt himself moving through the air.

He struggled again, but it was useless. He was less effective than a worm. He heard some loud high pitched chinks. “Put me down!” He yelled again. “Oh, I'll put you down. In fact, why don't you chill out while I ask the little speck where his big wifey is.” She said to him and then she revealed his prison from earlier in her left hand half filled with ice cubes.

She lifted the glass up to her face equal in height to where she was holding him between her finger and thumb and then tilted the glass and dropped him just inside the rim. He tried to reach for the rim, but he started to slide downward. He then tried climbing back out, but this only slowed his downward slide. He noticed Stephanie; just standing there, holding the glass at a steady angle as he slowly slid down into it, and watching his plight in amusement.

His feet finally touched the cold cubes. He felt the heat leave the air and cold seemed to actively rise up around him. Just when he thought he had balanced himself she eliminated the tilt and held the glass straight causing him to slip and fall. He landed on his back across multiple cubes. He saw her face recede and her big boobs ascended into view as she lowered the glass.

He lay on his back surrendering more of his precious heat as he felt a jolt as she sat the glass on the counter next to the fridge opposite the counter where he was imprisoned a moment before. She surveyed his predicament far removed from his cold confinement above the warm swells of her massive chest. “If only you would have told me where she went.” She chided him and then turned and walked to the other counter.



David knew she would be coming for him next so he took off towards Carrie's recovery bed intent on hiding under it. He was still several minutes away when shadow fell onto him. He hazarded a glance back and saw her scanning for him. He immediately stopped moving. His extreme smallness relative to her conferred one advantage and running out in the open would render that advantage moot. He smiled and dashed a short way to his left.



“Alright, little guy don't be scared. I just want you to tell me where I can find that wife of yours.” Stephanie said softly and sweetly as she scanned the counter. Boy he was small. She was having a lot of trouble just seeing him. There were dozens of cracker crumbs littering the counter, but no tiny man in sight.

She leaned in dropping her hands onto her knees descending some for a closer look. “Come on show yourself. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise.” She said. She felt the cool counter touch her boobs and stopped descending abruptly. She looked down at her breasts which were only partially resting on the counter near the ledge closest to her, but because of their largeness still covered a significant area. Hopefully he wasn't on that particular part of the counter. She thought. If he was he would be squished for sure.



David felt relatively hidden behind a boulder sized cracker crumb that to him was around 15 feet in diameter. “Alright, little guy don't be scared. I just want you to tell me where I can find that wife of yours.” Her powerful yet soft and unmistakeably feminine voice informed him. He felt a gust of wind and peaked around the cracker boulder. Thousands of feet off in the distance he saw her huge bush and giant hips descend below the ledge of the counter followed by her belly button.

“Come on show yourself. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise.” She urged and assured him. He watched crouched from behind the boulder as her titanic tits descended onto the counter. She flinched and stopped for a moment once the ends of them made contact and began to roll over the counter surface. He looked up and saw her looking down at her boobs probably contemplating the possibility that she might have accidentally crushed him to death; and she wanted him to show himself, fat chance.

He didn't think she would intentionally harm him, but she was careless and so much bigger that she was a lethal threat just the same. What difference did it make to him if she accidentally squashed him or did it on purpose, he would be just as dead. Besides, he wasn't about to help her discover that Carrie went to tell on her.

He retreated fully behind the cracker crumb boulder. He was safe for the moment, but if she remained determined it would be only a matter of when she found him, not if. The distance he could run was nothing for her. Still, he looked around and began contemplating his small chances of escape.



Carrie slid along with ice cubes on the cold red liquid until she fell clean off the bar. She didn't even have time to scream before she landed on something straddling it. It was solid and yet flexible at the same time and it ran between her legs and up her chest. She pushed herself up. Her coochy and tits were hurting from the impact.

After a moment to regain her concentration she about lost it and fell once she realized she was in the loop of one of the bow ties of the busty brunette's string bikini bottoms at her hip. She again hugged the trunk sized string she was straddling. The ground was a couple hundred feet below her. She really hated giants she decided as she held on tightly.

“Party foul.” The giant blonde said. All Carrie could see of her was a thigh and as she was taller than Carrie's host, the brunette. “It wasn't my fault, there was a mouse.” The brunette explained. “Well its gone now. Looks like you scared it away.” Laughed the blonde. “Want another miss?” Asked the bar tender. “No. I'm done.” Answered the brunette. “Lets go get some sun.” She suggested to the blonde.

“No.” Carrie blurted as the brunette stepped away from the bar and was joined by the blonde. “Okay. This place was getting boring anyway.” The blonde agreed. Carrie swung back and forth with each step the brunette took. She noticed the blonde kept pace and looking up she caught a glimpse of the statuesque beauty talking to her shorter host. Her distraction almost caused her to lose her balance and fall. “Oh no.” She said to herself as she saw the bar and Jane shrinking into the distance.

Carrie heard surf in the distance and saw brown sand passing below as the two giantesses crossed onto the beach from the pool area. She watched the bar recede almost out of sight, but at least she still knew which direction it was. “There's two chairs.” Said the blonde. Carrie soon saw the row of sunning chairs in the sand she was referring to. Most of them were taken, but they were standing over two unoccupied chairs now. “

You want to go into the ocean first?” Asked the blonde. “Oh God, please no.” Carrie blurted aloud. The rough surf on the Brobdingnagian beach would surely be the end of her. “No, let's sun first and then cool off after.” Answered the brunette. Carrie let out sigh of relief and then braced herself as the brunette settled into the chair.



David was panting after a short run. He had been sprinting from crumb to crumb in order to avoid detection which had worked splendidly so far. She had looked right at him a time or two and had been unable to distinguish him from the cracker crumb. However, he was still no closer to escape and his stamina was beginning to leave him. Worse still she had recently began inspecting some of the crumbs which would crush them leaving him less and less places to hide.

David felt and heard her breath as her face suddenly loomed over him. He practically hugged the 12 foot crumb he was hiding behind. He had a clear view she was holding her massive tits with her left arm as she leaned in close preventing them from touching the counter and potentially squishing him – how thoughtful.

Uh oh, he was caught! Her giant finger was stabbing directly at him. The nail plowed into the crumb and it rolled and David jumped off as it began to break apart. She lifted her finger and frowned. “Just another crumb.” She said and then sighed. The force of her breath caused him and the pieces of cracker crumb to tumble and slide for scores of feet.

He lay on his back looking up at Stephanie and sore all over. He felt real dizzy. He started to situp, but then fell back down. The last thing he heard before passing out was Stephanie's voice. “I know.” She said followed by darkness.



“Just another crumb.” Stephanie said and then sighed in exasperation. She really thought that was him, but it was just a cracker crumb. This was going to take forever and she had already been looking for a while. Even if she did find him how was she going to talk to him? It wasn't like he could just tell her where his wife went to. They would have to play some sort of charades like game...unless. “I know.” She blurted having a eureka moment.



Jerry was shivering. His clothes were soaked and worse he was starting to get sleepy. His step daughter was going to be the end of him and she wasn't even aware of this fact. She wasn't evil, just selfish and careless and those traits would be enough to do him in. By the time she discovered he was dead he would be as solid as one of the ice cubes he was sitting on. Would she finally have remorse at her behavior then?

As he contemplated his hypothermia he was surprised to see his step daughter appear above him and nonchalantly pluck him out of the cold. He had never been more glad at being held in her palm where she dropped him. It was warm. “Jeez, you're cold.” She observed while holding him. He just looked up in disbelief.

“Well maybe you've learned your lesson. You can stay out here where its warm if you help me find that little tiny man: David.” She said as she cupped her other hand over him amplifying the warmth – a promise of what she could provide if he obeyed her. “Otherwise, I'll have to put you back into timeout.” She threatened.

He didn't know which timeout she was referring to, but if it meant going back into the chiller he would be dead sooner rather than later. He wanted to avoid that at all costs. So he agreed to help her. Part of his mind accused him of betraying David, but he physically couldn't take much more time in the cold. He was exhausted and so tired. Doing as she wished was the only way.

His actions justified sufficiently in his mind he began the task of looking for little David. He hadn't searched long before he found him laying unconscious near a broken cracker crumb. He lifted the small body up and held him in his palm and used a finger to check for his pulse.

“Is that him? Did you find him”? Stephanie asked from above. “Yes, he's knocked out.” Jerry answered. “Oh, I can see him now, just barely. In your left hand, right? Its a good thing you helped me find him.” She said. “What did you do to him?” Jerry asked carefully. “Nothing. I was just looking for him. He's just so tiny. I could've bumped him with my boobs I guess. I forgot and they touched the counter for just a second when I first started looking, but only a small part of them.” She admitted and then defended.

Jerry sighed looking at Steph's huge tits. No way does tiny little David survive beneath or even just a bump from them. She probably knocked him out with a careless breath, cough, or the like he figured, but he let it go. He was done fighting with her today. It was stupid to enlist their help in his war with Stephanie anyway. He wished he hadn't done it.



Carry hit the chair with a thud. She pulled her leg out from under the bikini tie and stood up. The curve of the brunette's hip loomed above her. Shadow descended onto her as the gigantic blonde blocked the sun. Carrie froze. There was no cover. All the blonde need do was look in her direction and she would be discovered. Thankfully Carrie did not have her attention and this combined with her small size kept her presence unknown.

“Can you believe those guys. Men are so stupid. They actually thought we were interested.” Laughed the blonde as Carrie watched her remove her top and then step out of her bottoms. She was very pretty. Her body was long and athletic. Her boobs were small and perky maybe B cups, but Brobdingnagian B cups. So, to Carrie they were enormous. “You should sun nude. You're going to get tan lines.” Warned the blonde. “Oh well, I haven't trimmed down there recently.” Answered the brunette. “So, like anyone cares.” Responded the blonde mockingly.

The brunette sighed. “Besides we all can't sport a six pack and buns of steel. I look like a cow compared to you.” She answered. “Awww, is somebody insecure?” Teased the blonde. “Nope, just fat. Now sit down you're blocking my sun.” Blurted the brunette. Carrie watched from below as the blonde leaned down and put a hand on each chair arm and loomed over the reclined brunette whom Carrie could not see at all.

“Suit yourself, but you're not fat. You're voluptuous. I would kill for your curves. Besides, I was hoping to see those big boobies flopping about.” Said the blonde smiling. She then leaned all the way down and planted a kiss on the brunette. Judging from the sounds the brunette returned it and then some.

The blonde lifted back up, but still straddled her lover with her arms. Her perky tits barely moved, but her arousal was apparent from the stiff nipples rising off them. “You just saw them last night.” Giggled the brunette. “I know, but their so addictive. Come on, just a quick peak.” The blonde begged.

“I don't think so. You've got your own titties, play with them.” Suggested the brunette playfully. “Ohhh, you're no fun.” Huffed the blonde dropping her ass in the chair right in front of Carrie who was treated to a head on view of the giant blonde's bald pussy between her spread legs. “Mine are just so little, both together probably couldn't fill one of your cups. I'm barely even a handful.” She said cupping her tits.

“Alright, quit your whining.” Carrie heard the brunette say. She then heard the chair creaking and then the light was blocked because the brunette had sat up, flipped her top down, and sat her gigantic tits down on the arm of the chair above Carrie completely canopying her. The blonde had been right. The abundance of the brunette in the breast department was staggering. She was nearly as big as that annoying Stephanie, even though she was much shorter.

“Happy now?” Carrie heard the brunette ask playfully. Then she returned to her reclined position restoring her top over her tits and the sunshine onto Carrie. “Now let me sun in...” Carrie squealed ducking at the last second as a giant hand shot toward her and pinched the hip just above Carrie. The brunette squealed too and dropped her hand down, but it was too late as the blonde's fingers were quick and had already retreated.

Instead the hand landed right onto Carrie. Carrie fought furiously to get away as the fingers enclosed around her, but they were just too big and strong. “What the?” She heard the brunette ask as she sat up and lifted Carrie up into the air for inspection. Carrie saw the blonde looking over at her and squinting.

The brunette swiveled toward the blonde facing her and sat her legs out on the sand too as she lifted Carrie. “It looks like a little mouse.” The blonde said. Carrie was almost to the brunette's face when the blonde said this. The next thing she heard was the brunette squealing and she felt herself falling. She started snatching at air and had fallen only a short way when her hands grabbed something halting her fall.



Kelly clearly saw its little legs moving as Rebecca lifted it. She figured it was a mouse, but when she saw it dangling from Becca's bra top her jaw dropped open. Becca was looking away with her eyes shut and holding her hands up. “Is it gone? Is it gone?” She asked nervously. “Its not a mouse.” Kelly said leaning in for a closer look. “Its a naked little woman.” She answered.

“What? Where?” Becca asked opening her eyes and looking at Kelly who was leaning and staring at her chest. She looked down and sure enough there was a little Gulliveran lady hanging from the center of her bra top right between her tits. She sighed a breath of relief finally satisfied that it wasn't a mouse. Kelly reached out and plucked the woman off her girlfriend's top and lifted her so both women could examine her.

“She's adorable.” Becca said as Kelly held her up. “A little hottie, look at how her boobies jiggle as she moves.” Kelly replied enthralled at the sight. Becca saw Kelly's lusty stare and actually felt a little jealousy at the inch tall woman. “What should we do with her?” She asked Kelly sincerely. Kelly looked up and a half smile curled one side of her mouth as she looked Becca in the eyes. She then shoved the little woman into Becca's cleavage.

“Kelly? What the fuck?” She started to reach in and fish the woman out, but Kelly stopped her “Becca don't. Lets take her back to the room.” She suggested. “And do what?” Becca asked daring Kelly to say what she knew she was thinking. Kelly thought for a moment and then punted. “I don't know, talk to her. Maybe she likes being in your cleavage; I know I would.” She said to Becca winking and then smiling.

That smile, those dimples, and eyes why did she have to be so damn pretty. Becca was defenseless against such beauty. She didn't like it, but she was going to give in. “OK, but only if she's into it. If not we let her go.” She said standing. “How could she not want to hang out with a couple of giant, drop dead gorgeous babes like us?” Kelly said beaming and standing up too. They left for their room straight away. Kelly didn't even remember or didn't bother to retrieve her bikini off the beach.