- Text Size +

Epilogue Scene V: Reunion

Jerry watched disappointed though not surprised as Jane left. He loved her, but she had no backbone when it came to Stephanie. He had plenty of backbone, but without his wife's backing very little ability to correct her. Still her behavior was unacceptable. Damn near abhorrent really and someone had to make her understand that.

Jerry retrieved his headset from near his door and then walked back towards his step daughter's room. He looked up at the humungous closed door. There was a door his size to its left that was open so he walked over to it and entered Stephanie's room.

He started to say something through the intercom, but thought better of it. He had told Brad to leave, but he didn't know how the giant teens would react if he interrupted them in the middle of coitus so he decided to wait until they were finished.

The humping finally slowed to a halt and Brad rolled off of Stephanie. “Whew! You're amazing.” He said to her. She just smiled. She already knew that, but everyone liked compliments. “Stephanie!” An electronically amplified voice sounded from the intercom. Brad and Stephanie both jumped startled at the unexpected presence.

“Do you care about anything or anybody else but yourself?” Jerry asked accusingly from the floor walking over to the bed. “Do you realize how ridiculous you are?” Stephanie asked starting to sit up in bed. “Brad beat it! This is a family discussion.” Jerry demanded. Brad sat up and his giant feet hit the floor in front of Jerry. He was about to leave, but Stephanie put her arms around his shoulders and chest from behind.

“Hang on. We don't have to take his shit.” She said softly to him kissing him on the cheek. “Steph...” He started. “Shh...just let me handle this.” She said shushing him and so Brad reluctantly stayed where he sat. Stephanie scooted around to his right and plopped her sexy ass down next to him. Jerry watched from below as her long legs descended and her giant feet settled onto the floor too.

He didn't like the look of this. Both giant teens just sat in front and above him without a stitch of clothing on defying him. Brad occasionally glanced down at Jerry, but looked away whenever Jerry made eye contact. Stephanie yawned arching her back causing her already enormous chest to appear momentarily larger. “Where's Mom?” She asked after finishing her yawn and smiling in anticipation of the answer she knew was coming.

“What difference does that make? Brad I've asked you to leave.” Jerry said forcefully. Stephanie put her hand on Brad's thigh. “Well I've asked Brad to stay and it makes all the difference in the world.” She said calling Jerry in this high stakes game of poker they were playing. Unfortunately, for Jerry Stephanie had all the cards and she knew it.

“Stephanie, we found the mangled remains of a jeep at the beach. You and Brad caused this mess and you don't seem to care one bit!” He said changing his line of attack. If he couldn't use his authority on her maybe shame would do the trick. “It was an accident. Besides its beyond impossible to inspect the ground for where you little people might be scurrying around at before each step we take.” Stephanie defended.

“Stephanie that smacks of size supremacy. Its your responsibility to be mindful of your enormity. Is that to much to ask?” Jerry lectured. “Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's the line I've been fed for years. Watch where you step Steph, be careful Steph, listen to you step father Steph. Well, I'm a realist and its easier for you little people to see me coming than it is for me to even notice you. I'm not going to apologize or ask permission for just walking and the days where you get to order me around are over.” She said standing up above Jerry for added affect.

Jerry stood toe to toe with his giant step daughter. Her toes may as well been bison compared to him. He looked up as Brad also rose to his feet encouraged to do so by Stephanie. “Beat it Jerry. We've got big people things to do.” Stephanie said looking down at him dismissively and then she turned and nibbled on Brad's ear.

Jerry's blood was boiling, but he needed to tread cautiously without Jane around he was defenseless against Stephanie. “Go on get!” Stephanie said nudging him with her big toe which sent him careening to the floor.

Stephanie felt so emboldened finally freeing herself from Jerry's control. The role reversal was so intoxicating. It was always absurd really the idea that he should be bossing her and even Brad around as small as he was compared to them. He couldn't even stand up to the smallest nudge from one of her toes.

“Steph...” Jerry began. “I mean it.” Stephanie interrupted Jerry stepping over him and walking to the door. Jerry watched nervously from below as her long legs and giant naked ass passed overhead. Brad felt awkward as Stephanie and her step Dad fought, but he couldn't get enough of her and so he adhered to her wishes. She had such a fine ass he observed as she walked over to the door. It wiggled perfectly and was shaped so well Brad's erection was returning anew.

She opened the big door and looked back down at tiny little Jerry smaller than Brad's big toe. “Stephanie you're behaving like a child. This is ridiculous.” Jerry said folding his arms and looking up at his giant bratty step daughter. “Ha! Do I look like a child?” She said dropping a hand to her hip and striking a pose. With her extraordinary height, gigantic tits, and her womanly figure the answer was a resounding no.

“I'd leave little guy before you piss her off.” Brad suggested from above his enormous erection. Jerry realized that if he walked out that door Stephanie would never take him seriously again, but if he could think of someway to gain the upper hand in this contest of wills he could cling to the status quo for at least a little longer. But how?

“Awww, is that for me?” Stephanie giggled referring to Brad's giant woody. “You know it is.” He answered starting to become more at ease now that it was clear that Stephanie's step Dad was powerless over them. In fact, it was kind of erotic he decided looking down at the tiny man futilely trying to tell them what to do.



David hung on for dear life as Stephanie had walked over to the door. The copper colored pubic hair that that he clung too hung lower than the others above him, but not low enough that he would get crushed by her giant thighs as his host walked. He didn't concern himself with their conversation now taking place as his sole focus was his own survival.



“I'll suck that big dick of yours if you grab shorty there and bring him to me.” Stephanie offered. It was an offer Brad couldn't refuse. “Sorry, time's up little man.” Brad said as he twisted slightly so he could find Jerry below his raging hard on.

Jerry cringed hearing Stephanie’s words. He had no idea what she had planned for him and he wasn't about to find out. So, he took off running towards the bed. He ran between Brad's legs. By the time the clueless giant above him knew what was happening he was too late. “Hey.” Brad protested as he descended down crouching to capture the inch tall man.

Jerry heard something hit the ground and scrape behind him probably Brad's fingers, but he didn't squander his head start by looking back. He made it under the ledge of the bed and kept running. “He ran under the bed.” Brad said looking up to Stephanie.

“I can see that.” Stephanie huffed and power walked over to him. She dropped to the ground and peered under the bed. Spotting her tiny fleeing step father she reached for him swatting him with her fingers.

Jerry fell forward from the bump, but continued crawling. He saw a giant finger claw the tile next to him, but he quickly crawled out of its range stood up and turned around. Stephanie lowered further causing her auburn hair to cascade onto the ground over her shoulders. Jerry could see her back curving up to her naked butt partially poking up into the air in the background.

She flattened herself completely and reached as far as she could for him, but he was safely out of her reach now. Still, he watched nervously as her giant fingers stretched and grasped for him maybe fifteen feet in front of him. She pulled her hand and arm back then lifted slightly and regarded him. Her giant boobs just rested on the floor at their ends.

“You may as well come on out. I'm not going to hurt you. You are my step dad after all even if you are a pain in the butt. I was just going to put you on the counter with the little lady to keep you out of trouble.” She said sincerely.

Jerry believed her. He doubted she would ever hurt him. Confine him? Yes. Humiliate him? Probably. Hurt him? No. She wasn't evil just a selfish, bratty teenager that was too big for her britches – when she wore them.

Yet, he saw no reason why he should willingly do what she wanted when he should be the one in charge. Hell, he paid for this vacation; him and her mother and he wouldn't be treated this way. So he stayed put. “Fine. You want to hide under the bed like some little mouse be my guest. Just don't come crying to me when you get cold or hungry.” She said and then stood up. Jerry could now only see the lower shins, ankles, and feet of the giant teens.

“So what do you want to do now?” He heard Brad ask Stephanie. “Well I'm not doing anything in here not with Jerry hanging out under the bed like some peeping Tom thumb. Let's go to the couch.” She said and Jerry watched as the feet walked out.

Stephanie stopped before walking out the door. “I hope you're not scared of the dark.” She said to the room before switching the light off and then she shut the door behind her. Brad watched as her tremendous titties wobbled as she crouched down and pinched the tiny door knob on the Gulliveran door between her finger and thumb shutting it and then broke it off. She stood up smiling. “That ought to hold him.” She said.



Jane sat at the bar nursing a drink and wondering how Jerry was faring with Stephanie. Given Stephanie's behavior today she guessed it wasn't going well for him. There was no way she was going to allow Jerry to separate her from Brad no matter the circumstances. Not that she could blame her. He was a hunk. She began getting aroused at the memory of his thick biceps, toned chest, and large cock.

What are you doing Jane? She asked herself in thought only. You're old enough to be his mother. She chided herself. Which, while true an old lady she wasn't. She was just on the youthful side of forty and could still turn a head or two. She was just under average height with a much larger than average bust. She was still slim and toned. She had taken care of herself and it had paid off.

Despite this she had never been too confident. Especially, after giving berth to Stephanie. Then Stephanie's father completely destroyed her self esteem and it had never really recovered. He was a hunk too, but that was the end of his positive attributes. He had been a professional athlete, but was injured and could no longer play the game he loved. This made him bitter and he took to drinking and abusing Jane both mentally and physically.

Jane had been too scared to file divorce, but when Stephanie was two Jane received a call from the coroner to come identify her husband. He had run his mouth off to the wrong person and was shot and killed outside of his favorite saloon. She shed no tears and the authorities assumed that she was in shock, but inside she felt nothing but joy. She was free.

She dated a few people before meeting Jerry. He was wonderful and despite his small size turned her on immensely when they first met. He was wealthy and had the means to take care of her and her daughter. More importantly he was not capable of abusing her. They still had a good relationship. He loved her and often asked her why she choose to marry him. Her answer was always the same: “Because I love you.”

She did love him. He was safe and sweet, but the erotic novelty had worn off long ago for her. They were still intimate of course, but she often had to finish herself off after he climaxed. Their routine had been the same for the last few years. She would strip and sit down in bed for him. He would walk up to her vulva and hug it, climb it, punch and kick it, and then wedge himself between her outer lips and writhe and wiggle and hump until he blew.

She would simply watch amused from above as he went to town down there. He didn't like being pushed in completely so they rarely did a full insertion. She would sometimes squeeze him a little with her cunt muscles, but even that would scare him. He was just too small to give her pussy the ravaging it ached for so when he was done she would pull out a dildo many times larger than he was and do it herself.

Jerry was a practical man and didn't really mind that she did this. He just wanted her to be pleased too. He was too good for her she thought. She had cheated on him three times since they had been married. He was completely oblivious, of course. They had been one night flings and meant nothing to her emotionally. It was just good to get a full sized fuck every few years or so.

She didn't plan them. They always just sort of happened and she never seemed to have the self control to say: “I can't, I'm married.” Her wedding ring didn't seem to bother the men that screwed her. One of them asked about her husband after screwing her and had a good laugh after finding out that his dick was bigger than her man. He fucked her again saying: “He was doing her a favor.”

She always felt guilty for a few weeks afterward especially when Jerry was nice, but the guilt passed quickly. This was her life and she had gotten used to it. She sipped her drink. She hoped Stephanie went easy on him. They had been pillow fighting and Stephanie easily pinned her a few months back tickling her until she almost pissed herself. She had taken after her father and grown both tall and strong. Jane was no match for her physically anymore.

Stephanie was beyond even her control now and the sooner Jerry realized that he couldn't control her anymore the better things would be for him. However, Jerry's smallness relative to her and Jane had induced him to be more controlling then he should've been. It was like he needed to constantly prove he was the man of the house. This trait actually caused Jane to be more attracted to him. However, his little man syndrome had made it difficult for him to come to terms with Stephanie's independence. Something was going to have to give.



Jerry's heart beat finally slowed to normal now that the giant teens had left. What had he been thinking? After what Stephanie did to him earlier he shouldn't have been surprised by her defiance now. Had he went to the bar with Jane he could've confronted her later and maybe made a dent, but now? It was more and more clear that she was done listening to him at least when he was alone and trying to tell her what to do.

Now, he was walking around in pitch darkness. He literally couldn't see his hand in front of his face. He walked slowly along the tile not sure which way he was going. He then tripped over something about knee high and fell forward. He noticed the ground he landed on was rough and not smooth like the tile. Then he felt himself being lifted and soon he was upside and down and started to roll down the rough surface end over end.

The slope of the ground he was on gradually flattened and he stopped rolling. As he lay taking inventory of his injuries he thought for sure he felt a gentle rocking from the ground he was on, but it soon subsided if it was real at all. His shoulder was hurting he realized as he stood up and started walking again.

However, after only a few paces the ground started to slope upwards and it wasn't long before it was too steep and he had to turn back. He walked in the opposite direction only to encounter the same phenomenon. In fact, it was the same it seemed no matter which direction he walked! He still could see nothing and he was getting worried. He even tried running up the slope and soon found himself tumbling back down. Now his knee hurt too.



Brad stepped forward smiling and cupping her crotch. Her spine tingled with delight at his grope. “Is it just me or did that turn you on too?” He asked lifting his hand from her pussy to squeeze the end of her right boob. “What do you mean?” She asked. “I mean turning the tables on your step Dad. You know, showing him who's boss?” He explained. “I don't know. I don't think so. It sure as hell felt good, but I wouldn't call it arousing.” She answered.

“It aroused you? Why?” She asked him perplexed, but genuinely curious. Brad's face flushed with embarrassment. “Oh never mind.” He said his face turning red. “No come on tell me. It's OK.” She reassured him. “I don't know its just he's so helpless compared to us. Then earlier when you dropped him between your boobs that was so hot. I mean they're so big even to me, but to him, jeez.” Brad explained flushing for a different reason.

“Oh I get it. You mean the idea of an authority figure like my step Dad fighting for air between my big, giant titties, helpless to every tiny little bounce as I casually walk around looking for Mom oblivious to his struggle?” She asked pressing her huge breasts into his chest. “Uh-huh.” Brad simply shook his head. He was ready to blow right there.

“I can see it. It wasn't what I was aiming for when I did it. I just wanted to stow him someplace humiliating and uncomfortable while I looked for Mom, but I can see it. I guess it was kind of erotic.” She answered. Brad just leaned in and kissed her and she returned his kiss. When they finished she looked at him and smiled playfully.

“Shall we go outside and terrorize some more tinies with my big ol' titties.” She giggled juggling them softly from beneath. “I knew I should have kept my mouth shut.” He responded yet mesmerized by Stephanie's boobs in motion. “Oh, I'm just playing. Come on lets go fool around on the couch.” She said grabbing his hand and leading him to the living room.



David knew he was in trouble when he saw the giant hand coming straight at him, but there was nothing he could do. Were he to let go he would fall a few miles to his death. So he hung on tight as the noise of Stephanie's tree sized compressed pubs became deafening. He fell off the pubic hair he had clung to, but they were being compressed so densely by Brad's hand he landed on another.

However, the pressure was only temporary and soon Brad loosened his feel. The resilient pubs sprang back outward and that's when David realized the end was near. They sprang with such force he was not able to hold on and started to fall, but after bouncing off of several pubs he hit ground much sooner than he should have.

He obviously wasn't on the floor. He didn't know where he was, but at least he was still alive. That's when he was pressed to the ground like in a fast moving elevator. The fastest ever. He saw Stephanie and Brad's naked bodies flying by: genitals, hips, and stomach's. He realized he was on Brad's hand. Only raw adrenaline kept him for blacking out from the G-forces he was being subjected to.

He then became weightless as he saw Stephanie's mountain sized boob approaching. He realized Brad was going to feel her chest; he was going to get crushed against her giant titty! He braced himself for the inevitable and gory end, but just before he was crushed between Brad's hand and Stephanie's titanic tit the air between the boob and hand was forced out and lifted and carried him along its front up the slope of Stephanie's giant breast.

Eventually, gravity halted his ascent and he lay on his back catching his breath as the giant fingers pressed into the boob mountain he was laying on. It was a quick feel. He heard Stephanie and Brad talking, but again he paid their conversation no attention he was just worried about not getting killed.

They then leaned in and kissed and he began falling up the boob some more, because of how it bulged as it pressed against Brad's much harder chest. Then without warning he was thrown several feet in the air as Stephanie lifted her tit from below three or four times. He was thrown each time, but each time he landed once again on her tit. It was way to big for him to be thrown off of so easily.

Soon that was over though and the boob took on its normal shape. It was steep for David and he began to slowly skip and slide down the slope of the giant tit. He was able to control his descent with his legs, but not stop it.

Then he felt a breeze and realized that Stephanie was walking. He hoped she wasn't heading to a shower or the swimming pool outside. He needed to get off of the giant teenager somehow, but he couldn't even contemplate that until his immediate danger subsided. Her tit was enormous, but eventually he would come to its end and it would be so steep he would just fall.



Stephanie plopped down on the couch and Brad sat next to her. “I could just play with your titties for hours.” Brad said staring at Stephanie's giant double-E cup breasts. “Whats stopping you?” She smiled and leaned back against the couch. Brad leaned over her and began sucking on her lift nipple.



David had finally succeeded in halting his descent down the enormous boob, but soon realized he had other trouble. He felt a shake as Brad's giant shoulder bumped the boob he was standing on. He watched as Brad's face lowered to the other mountainous boob and began sucking on the three hundred foot long nipple capping it.

He didn't know what to do or where to go. If they started getting it on again he would surely perish. He looked around trying to decide his next course of action. He looked up the slope of the breast he was on and decided to make an attempt to scale it in order to reach Stephanie's shoulder. He doubted he would make it, but if he did he might be able to get to her hair and then maybe the couch. It was as good a plan as any he decided and he very slowly started crawling back up the giant tit he had been sliding down.



Brad sucked on the lift nipple for a while and then switched to the other tit. He attacked it with his mouth and tongue as Stephanie moaned in delight at his efforts.



David felt another shake and a warm breeze. He looked behind him and saw the bridge of Brad's nose and his closed eyes. He heard loud sucking sounds from below. He hadn't even made twenty feet yet and the boob was measured in thousands of feet. There was no way he could make it, but he didn't let himself quit despite the odds. He increased his inadequate efforts.



Brad opened his eyes and only noticed movement at first and then he saw little limbs moving the little body upward. Did Stephanie have lice? He let her tit fall out of his mouth and trained his gaze onto the tiny little bug. “You've got a bug on your boob.” he said aloud.

“What? Ewww, get it off.” Stephanie said flinching and then lifting her hand to brush it away. “No, wait!” said Brad grabbing her shoulder. “It's not a bug. It's a tiny little man.” He said. “No way! Where?” Stephanie asked now more curious than grossed out. “There.” Brad said using his finger to pinpoint the little guy for Stephanie. Sure enough she saw a tiny little speck scaling her boob.

“You think it could be the little lady's husband?” She asked trying not to move to much. “Probably is.” Brad said leaning back and looking at Stephanie. Her eyes were trained onto the miniscule man climbing her tit, which may as well been a mountain for the tiny little guy. Brad felt his dick stand at attention.



David noticed shadow envelope him and he looked up and saw Brad's giant finger looming above him. They had spotted him and mistook him for an insect. He braced himself for the end, but it didn't come. “There.” He heard Brad say and then remove his finger. He looked up and saw Stephanie's giant face looking down at him. Her eyes were trained directly onto him.

“You think it could be the little lady's husband?” She asked still straining to see him. “Probably is.” Brad's voice answered. He was saved! He chanced rising to his knees and waving his arms as if one might do to flag an airplane.



“Awww, I think he's waving up at me.” She said looking at Brad. “I see you little guy.” She said looking back down at David. “Oh my gosh, my boob's like a mountain to him.” She observed. “Not getting to hot over there are we Brad?” She teased. “Ya might want to give him a lift before he falls or something.” Brad said ignoring her previous remark.

Brad was right she decided and she delicately lifted her finger to just beneath the location of the little man and gently pressed it into her boob. The resulting indentation caused the tiny man to slip onto the top of her fingernail. “Got ya.” She said and then slowly and carefully moved him away from her tit and gently lowered him to the coffee table.



David never saw her finger coming. He thought he was a goner when he felt the ground shake and he tumbled backward. However, in less then three rolls he was laying flat on his face on the smooth hard surface of her red fingernail. “Got ya.” She said which made him realize she had did this to him on purpose. He felt a breeze and saw her tit give way as she lifted him off and then away from it.

More and more of his giant host came into view as she lowered him down to some surface out in front of her. She tilted her finger and he slid onto the transparent surface that he realized was a massive coffee table. It was about knee level. He looked up and saw her gaze still fixed onto him as was Brad's.

Her giant boobs swayed above him as she leaned in over him and reached down beneath him. He fell to the ground from a huge jolt. He saw her bicep swell as she pulled the coffee table nearer to her with ease. She then sat back up and looked down at him from above her tremendous tits which hung almost directly above him now. Looking slightly up he could see the huge brownish copper bush of hers back between her enormous legs. The flashbacks weren't pleasant for him and so he looked away.



Stephanie reached underneath and grabbed a corner of the table and pulled it closer. Brad and her just sat looking down at the teeny tiny guy for a while. He was so incredibly small even Jerry and the little lady would be enormous giants compared to him. They were as big to him as she was to them and they were both very small compared to her and Brad.

Brad's dick was standing at full salute. She couldn't help, but compare it to the tiny little guy on the table. He was so small he could easily fit into Brad's penis whole with room to spare she decided. She imagined that he was hot. To get a girl as attractive as the woman they had found he had to be. She then thought about her own vagina compared to the little man. He could probably walk right into it and she would never even notice.

Maybe she was a size supremest, but the notion that the little speck on the table was equal to her and Brad was ludicrous. They were so much more than he was. Still, she saw no reason to be rude and so she broke the silence. “Hi. I'm Stephanie and this is Brad.” She introduced unable to keep the condescension from her voice as she addresses the little dust sized man. “I don't think he's big enough to talk back without an amplifier.” Brad followed.

Of course Brad was right. “That's OK. He can hear us and that'll do. Can't you?” She answered concocting a plan. “OK, little fella. We found a tiny woman on the beach today. Well, she's tiny to us, but she would be gigantic to you. Her name is Carrie. Is she your wife? If the answer is yes then walk to my finger.” Stephanie instructed and then sat her index finger down a little to the right of the tiny man.

Stephanie and Brad both watched enthralled as the little speck slowly moved to Stephanie's finger. Now that identification was established it was time to break the bad news to him. “Well, apparently your wife bumped her head earlier and now apparently has some memory loss. Sorry.” Stephanie told him without admitting to any wrong doing.

First, she wasn't sure if her and Brad had caused it and even if they had they couldn't be blamed for something so accidental. She threw in the sorry, because she was sorry. However it had happened she wished that it hadn't.

Of course, it wasn't like the little guy could do anything to them if he disagreed she realized. A mental image of the teeny tiny little man attacking her caused an inappropriate smile to form on her face, which she quickly hid. Hell, fifty of his kind could be assaulting her simultaneously and she might not even notice, he was that small.



You mean you and your boyfriend almost killed us. David thought to himself as the super giant teen told him of Carrie's status. He had to let that go he decided. Serving justice to these two careless teens was well beyond his capabilities. The best he could hope for would be to convince them to help him now.

“Can you take me to her!” he yelled through his hands. Neither of the super giants gave any indication that they heard him. They just looked down at him blankly. Was there no way to speak to them? “Take me to her!” he yelled again at the top his lungs through his funneled hands.



Just then a thought struck Stephanie. “I bet you want to get back to your wife, don't you little guy?” She said leaning over him. She lowered her fingers and was about to try and pick him up, but he was so tiny she didn't trust herself. She lifted her fingers away. “You're too small little guy. I don't think I can lift you off of the table without squashing you, but I can bring your wife to you. Would you like that?” Stephanie said unable to keep from patronizing him with her tone.



David sighed in relief as Stephanie lifted her fingers away. Her nails would have chopped him in two for sure. Her giant boobs, veritable flesh mountains, swayed slightly as she explained her new plan. She then stood up and towered above him. “I'll have her over in a jiffy.” She said and then turned and walked into the other room.

David followed her gigantic heart shaped ass and long legs until she stopped and leaned over the kitchenette counter. Her butt was beautiful and from the distance he could almost forget that it was so unimaginably large to him. Then she turned and walked back expanding and expanding in his field of vision until she once again towered above him.



“Pssst. Hey there, you awake?” Carrie heard a loud powerful voice inquire. She lifted up to find its source and saw the biggest set of tits in her life resting on the ground in front of her. The looked up and saw the pretty young woman she had seen earlier when she first woke up. “Hi there. We found your husband. You want to see him?” She asked.

Carrie thought for moment trying to remember what he looked like, but drew a blank. Maybe seeing him would jog her memories. “Sure.” She said flipping the covers off and setting her feet out on the ground. She noticed her own nudity and hesitated for a moment, but then decided it didn't matter since she was going to be seeing her husband and he certainly had seen her naked before.

“OK, lets go.” She said up to the giant young woman who then gently plucked her off the ground between her finger and thumb. She was carried a short distance and then sat down on some sort of glass ground. She regretted not trying to find something to wear as she saw the giant guy from earlier looking down at her intensely and sporting the biggest hard on ever between his legs.



David watched as Stephanie gently lowered Carrie down and sat her in front of him. Aside from the shiner she looked to be in good health. She was almost straddling him. He sighed in relief seeing her conscious again. He felt a breeze as Stephanie plopped down next to Brad and watched them from above. Carrie looked up at her and crossed her arms across her chest. “Is this some sort of joke? Where's my husband at?” She asked yelling up at Stephanie.

“He's the little guy right in front of you sweetie. Look down.” Stephanie instructed. David saw a smirk on the giant teens face. He looked up and saw Carrie look down directly at him. “Oh, um, you're my husband?” She asked sounding disappointed. David's heart nearly broke in two. She crouched down still looming above him.

“You're so...small.” she finally spit out. Obviously, the reports of her amnesia were entirely true. She had no memory of him. He looked up at Stephanie and Brad who were watching them like some sort of personal theater. He wanted to kill them for what they had done. “Well let's have a look at ya.” Carrie said and her finger and thumb lowered and plucked him up off the ground by an arm.



Carrie could hardly believe that this little mouse sized man was her husband. She had imagined some big strapping man. What was she thinking to have married this little shrimp. He wasn't even as big as her pinky finger and he weighed next to nothing. She watched as he dangled helplessly from her finger and thumb. His little legs kicking in the air. “Hi Carrie.” He finally spoke to her.


to be continued...