- Text Size +

Epilogue Scene IV: Survival

Stephanie marched around the complex with a purpose. She was trying to find her mother for one so she could get a fair shake in this unconscious woman business. Secondly, she was trying to give her little passenger, her step dad, the tiny bump she felt resting between her boobs an uncomfortable ride. She smiled and squeezed her boobs as she adjusted her bra just before starting off to a different section of the resort.

She finally saw her browsing some purses in one the shops. “There she is Brad, this way.” Stephanie said marching toward her. Bradly was feeling very awkward parading around nude even though it was a clothing optional resort he seemed to be the only person without clothing. He was especially not looking forward to meeting Stephanie's mother naked, but he had come this far and its not like he could turn back now. Especially if he wanted to fuck Stephanie.

Stephanie walked right over to her mother with Brad in tow. “Hi sweetie. Who's your...” she paused just now noticing his nudity. “Ahem...uh...friend here?” She finished trying not to be obvious about checking out her daughter's guy friend. “This is Brad, Brad Mom.” Stephanie introduced. Brad removed his free hand from his genitals and offered it to her. “Nice to meet you.” He said. “Pleased. I'm Jane” She said glancing down at his large exposed cock as she took his hand and then turning to look up at her daughter.

“We went to White Beach today and while we were there we found this little unconscious Gulliveran woman.” She said looking down to her mother. “Show her.” She told Brad and he lifted his hand up and opened it revealing the tiny woman. “Oh no. Hopefully she's OK. She's probably a tourist here. Does your step dad know her?” She asked looking up again to her daughter. “He said her name was Carrie, which reminds me...” said Stephanie.

Last year on this trip Stephanie was the same height as her mother, but since then she had been on one hell of a growth spurt and now was equal in height with Brad. They were both over a head taller than her mom. It had given Stephanie much more confidence when dealing with her already lenient mother now that the top of head stopped at her shoulders.

Confidence enough to reach into her cleavage and fish out her tiny step dad right in front of her. “You need to do something about your husband. We tried to tell him what happened, but he just wouldn't listen and kept blaming us for the whole thing.” Stephanie recanted as she held Jerry's tiny squirming body out for her mother to take. “Steph! You can't just shove your step father into your cleavage and carry him around like a wad of cash.” She chided holding her hand out under her tiny husband.

“Well, it's not like he could've kept pace with us, I didn't have my purse, and I wasn't going to listen to his annoying little rant any more.” She said dropping him and looking down half directing the explanation at him. Jerry stood up in his wife's palm still a little dizzy from being nearly smothered between his step daughter's enormous tits. “You have no right to handle me like that!” He yelled up shaking his fist at her. Stephanie just ignored him.

“Lets all just go back to the room and get this poor woman some help.” suggested Jane. “That's all we wanted to do in the first place.” Stephanie said and turned leading the way back, Brad followed and Jane and Jerry brought up the rear. Jane found her gaze dropping to Brad's beautiful bare butt on the walk back.

She couldn't help it. Her daughter had caught quite the hunk, but it wasn't surprising. Stephanie had really blossomed over the last few years into super model material herself with her large bust, hour glass figure, and extraordinary height. She was a knockout and unfortunately she now knew it. Jane watched as she strutted out in front waggling her hips and shoulders and soaking up all of the male attention including Brad's. Her little girl was long gone.



David had lost all contact with the outside world since he voluntarily boarded the giant bra and was entombed by Stephanie's mountain sized tit. He wasn't cramped, but he did feel as if he was riding on a cruise ship from all the gentle swaying. It was starting to make him nauseous and the warm humid air wasn't helping. Trying to figure out how he was going to get out or what he was going to do when she took the bra off made him sicker still.

What in the hell had he been thinking? Did he not remember all the waivers he had to sign when he got the guided tour of Vertigo's body just a couple weeks back? All the precautions that they took and they still “lost” people on her. Yet, here he was riding in the bra of Brobdingnagian teen unbeknownst to her. His mind began to cycle through all of the ways he could die with no one ever even knowing what really happened to him.

If Carrie did recover she would undoubtedly look for him on the beach and not under one of this giant girl's, Stephanie's, tits. “Stop it! What's done is done.” He yelled smacking himself. This self immolation is useless Carrie would tell him. He needed to survive for her. He was just going to have to get his host's attention somehow without getting himself killed in the process.



Stephanie, Jane, and Brad sat at the table looking down at Carrie as the Gulliveran doctor and Jerry stood near the bed that Jane had retrieved for her. “How long has she been out?” The doctor asked. “Not sure? She was unconscious when we found her about 20-30 minutes ago.” Stephanie answered. He had some smelling salts and he held a vial to her nose.

“Huh? Where am I?” She asked looking around. Then she noticed every one else. “Who are you all?” She asked. “Hi Carrie. It's Jerry you've been bumped in the head.” He said to her. “Okay. Who's this Carrie? Oh my gosh, is that me? Why didn't I know that?” She asked foggily. The doctor looked at Jerry and frowned.

“Miss do you remember what happened?” He asked her. “The last thing I remember? The last thing I can remember is waking up just now.” She said slowly as if in deep concentration. “Where am I again and what am I doing here?” She asked. “Your friends will fill you in momentarily.” The doctor reassured her and then motioned for Jerry to step away.

“I'll have to run some tests, but I think its pretty obvious that they will confirm that she has Retrograde Amnesia.” He stated confidently. “What's that mean? Will she snap out of it?” He asked. “It's hard to say. Sometimes everything comes back after a few days or a week, in other cases nothing comes back, and of course sometimes bits and pieces come back.” He informed Jerry.

“That's just great. I think she was on the west beach with her husband when she had some sort of accident. My step daughter found her unconscious, but we don't know where he is. He's Lilliputian. I think he might still be there.” Jerry explained. “If your Lilliputian friend was still on the beach he is not now. That beach has a very high and fast rising tide. This time of day that entire beach is underwater. That's why its undeveloped over there. In fact you probably can't even get there. They might be able to....” The doctor said gesturing to the Brobdingnagian's, “...but you or I couldn't.”

Jerry walked back over to Carrie. Her bed-sheet had slid down off her chest exposing her large round breasts for him to see. He tried not look or at least stare. “We think your husband David is still missing, but we'll find him.” He told her. “I'm married?” She asked. “Just rest yourself for now.” He said and he laid her back down and covered her with the blanket. “Well, I do have a splitting headache.” She said touching her blackened eye and yawning. Maybe it will be gone when I wake up.” She said yawning again, shutting her eyes, and rolling over.

“I'll come back and check on her and run some tests when she is more alert to see how extensive her amnesia is.” The doctor said to Jerry and then looked up at Jane. “Maddam, if you please?” He asked and Jane picked him up off the table and set him down by the Gulliveran doorway. “Thanks so much.” She said looking down on him after standing back up. Then he left. She joined her daughter and Brad as Jerry walked over to them to fill them in.

Brad placed his arm around Stephanie and she leaned into him. Jane looked up at her daughter and smiled happy for her apparent happiness, but also a little envious of her. She looked down regarding her own husband who had just made his way over to them. Brad's exposed cock hung limp and dwarfed him completely. Jerry was a wonderful companion, but she had married him on the rebound from an abusive relationship determined to never be mistreated again. She loved him, but often missed the physical benefits a normal sized man.

Jerry walked up and looked up at his family plus Brad. “She has amnesia.” He told them. “She can't remember what happened at all.” Jerry said distracted as Brad scratched himself. “Brad get a towel or something, jeez!” Jerry complained. “Sorry sir.” He said covering himself with his hand again, though inadequately. “She didn't even remember that she was married.” He explained.

“She was alone.” Stephanie added forcefully. “Damn it Steph! Her husband is a Lilliputian and they're here on their honeymoon. He would have been with her.” He explained angrily. “Oh.” Stephanie softly responded. “Do you want us to go back and look for him?” She asked as if she hadn't just done a 180 reversal from her earlier assertion.

“No! You've done quite enough already. Stay here and put some clothes on. Your mother and I will see what we can find, if anything.” Jerry planned. “Its not our fault. We would have brought her husband too had we seen him, but those little things are damn near microscopic.” Stephanie said trying to convince herself more than anyone else that they were innocent in all of this. “Those little people.” Jerry corrected.

“Brad you need to go back to your room.” Jerry ordered. “Uh, yes sir.” answered Brad who turned and walked towards the door. Stephanie followed behind him. “Just hang out by the pool for twenty minutes and then meet me back here.” She whispered quietly as she secretly caressed his cock with her hand. “OK.” He acknowledged just as quietly. “Bye Mr. and Mrs. Conrad. Nice to meet you.” He said raising his voice so all could hear winking at Stephanie as he left.

“Well lets go hon. Oh, and grab a magnifying glass for you to use before we go.” Jerry said. Stephanie waited until five minutes after they left and then she unlocked the door and peaked out. She saw Bradly by the pool and waved him over.

She was giddy as she walked over to the couch and sat down just as Brad slipped back into the suite. “Lock the door.” She suggested smartly. Brad clicked the lock and walked over to Stephanie sitting next to her.

She smiled as he put his arm around her shoulder rubbing her arm. “You're so sexy you know that? Just look at you.” He said. Kissing her cheek. She turned and practically lunged into him and began passionately french kissing him as they embraced. His powerful arms squeezed her tightly and then he dropped his hand to her left breast. She was much, much more than a handful so he just sunk his fingers into the soft bra covered orb. Her own hand immediately found his enormous stiff rod and began to stoke it.

As they continued to kiss, grope, and fondle one another David's world went topsy-turvy. He experienced a boob/bra quake with each squeeze meted out from Bradly's powerful fingers. The ceiling of his fabric and flesh cave had nearly crushed him twice now. He needed to escape before he was squashed.

He jumped reaching for the top of the under-wire of the bra, but he was much too small as the top of it was hopelessly out of reach for him. He was then pressed flat from Stephanie's boob flesh again. Luckily the pressure subsided and the flesh ceiling ascended to its former position above him. He didn't know for sure what was going on outside, but he could guess and if didn't get away before Brad and Stephanie really got going he was done for.

Stephanie stood up and grabbed Brad's hand and led him to her room. They walked in and he shut the door behind them. He turned and she kissed him pressing her soft giant bra covered boobs into his chest. He held her and looked down at the abundant swells pushing up from her chest and the long crease between them. “I just can't get over how huge your tits are.” Brad complimented.

Stephanie smiled and took a half a step back and reached back and unclasped her bra. It almost immediately fell free revealing her titties to him in all of their immense naked glory. Brad felt something smack his pecker and he looked down discovering that her bra hung on his huge staff; one enormous cup dangling off of each side.

Stephanie giggled, “Looks like I'm not the only one who's huge around here. That bra is heavy too. It's going to feel so good sliding up and down on that big strong cock of yours.” Stephanie said seductively. “Oh, boy.” Brad said pulling her into himself in a hug and kiss and once again squashing her monstrous breasts against his own broad hard chest.

...

David thought it was the end for sure as the giant teen's unyielding and omnipresent breast flesh squashed him against the bra like a hydraulic press. His breath had left him, he felt his shoulder pop. When he thought his body could not take anymore the pressure subsided. In fact, it more than subsided. He felt his body become weightless as the darkness became a much lighter tan.

Then other colors of light were visible. He could make out the underside of the biggest boob he had ever seen. He felt a breeze. His brain put it all together and came to the correct conclusion that he was falling. She had taken her bra off! He began to scream. Then the under-wire that before had imprisoned him hit him from above and pushed him side ways it felt like before stopping abruptly, which caused him to tumble in an arc created by his own momentum and gravity around the cone of the giant cup he was in.

When he finished tumbling he stood up shakily and looked up and around and saw the gigantic breast cup extending out in front and above him. He looked down and then behind. Behind him he was maybe 20-30 yards from a different section of the same under-wire that imprisoned him and then launched him like a missile. Past that looked to be the floor a few miles below. Way above was the other side of the under-wire on the opposite side of the cone he was standing in. She had hung the bra on something more or less stable it seemed. He was saved!

Brad sunk his hands into each tit and jiggled causing waves of energy to travel through each fleshy orb wildly. “You are gorgeous.” He said. Stephanie smiled and backed away and stepped out of her panties and then sat on the bed. He looked down and smiled at the enormous bra hanging from his cock. Stephanie was fluffing the pillows and he walked up and shoved his dick in her face. “What should I do with this?” He asked.

She turned and squealed. “You trying to poke my eye out or something?” She teased. “Well we need to put this...well...anywhere...” She said picking her bra up off his dick and dropping it on the bed behind her. “And you can put this big boy right here.” She said smiling and patting her pussy as she slid back on the bed and spread for him. Brad didn't need anymore encouraging and promptly climbed on top of her.

David's false sense of security was quickly shattered as he felt himself moving again and then was raised and dropped once again. Thankfully the fall wasn't far and the bra cup was forgiving ground. He still was thrown to the grown and slid on his face a ways before stopping. He wearily stood up and realized he was on a downward slop. He quickly followed it until he was able to hop off of the under-wire onto some sort of white ground.

He walked on the white ground following the under-wire for a moment until he saw an opening and ducked under it. He emerged just in time to see Stephanie sitting with her back to him. She began to slide back towards him, no on top of him! He screamed as her gigantic ass lifted and nearly fell on him.

Fortunately it had passed over and landed mostly on the bra he had just escaped. The bottom of one of cheeks and the start of her hamstring canopied him over head. Her tremendous weight had created such a depression in the ground that he was now sliding down. Then her ass lifted again slightly and the bra instantly disappeared before her giant ass plopped down again.

...

“Wait.” Stephanie said interrupting Brad as he began to mount her. “Let me get this bra out from under my ass.” She explained and lifted slightly then reached under and removed the uncomfortable undergarment from under her ass. That done she sat back down and lay fully back for Brad who proceeded to kiss her titties and move his cock into fucking position.

...

When she came down again David found he was more centered and her giant hairy pussy loomed above him. Gravity and physics all still applying her weight again created a depression in the ground which he was again sliding into. He was sliding toward the crack of her ass just beneath her pussy. David tried to reverse the descent, but it was too steep, given his momentum, and he didn't stop sliding until he passed beneath her bulging hair covered vulva above.

He figured this was a bad place to be so he slowly started to climb the slope back out, but when he emerged from below the giant cunt he saw the Brad's half mile plus dick dive bombing him. He didn't have time to scream, but thankfully it course corrected and slammed headlong into the pussy above him cleaving it with a squishing sound. David then watched as Brad's ball sack slammed into the ground in front of him. His only choice was to retreat as Brad's scrotum drug the ground toward him.

He retreated to the relative safety beneath Stephanie's gigantic vulva as Brad impaled her with his tool. David figured he was a goner. There was no way he could survive this. Once she started bucking her butt would crush him to death for sure. The squishing intensified has Stephanie's pussy fluids began to drip down around him. Great she was one of those types. Now he just had to wait and see if he drowned or got squished first.

Sure enough her butt began to scoot and so he ran. He wasn't going to give up despite his smallness and the hopelessness of his situation. He advanced up the slope just a bit beneath the bulge of her vulva. Then her entire ass lifted as she bucked which lifted him off the ground and threw him up the slope further from just the air pressure alone.

Brad was still impaling her above and his gigantic sack was threatening to crush David as well. Then he saw a glimmer of hope. It was crazy, but it was his only chance. He took off running and jumped grabbing onto a limb sized pubic hair that curled down low beneath Stephanie's vulva. He got his arms around it. It didn't even respond to his negligible weight. So, he pulled himself up with his arms and straddled it bear hugging it with both his arms and legs. He held on for dear life as the giant teens brought one another to orgasm.

He had removed the danger of being squashed under Stephanie's butt or by Brad's sack, but added the less likely danger of getting pushed into the pussy above. He was playing the odds the best he could. From this vantage point he got a close up of their sexual intercourse and it was horrifying. Brad's penis pushed in and out violently like a giant railroad piston and the equally giant vulva took most of its length with ease continuously coating it with vaginal fluid. The noise was so great he could barely hear himself think.

Squish, squash, squish got interspersed with moans and whimpers from Brad and Stephanie as they orchestrated each others orgasm. “Yes, fuck, yes.” Stephanie squealed as she ran her fingers over Brad's shoulders and then her nails down his broad chest. Brad lay in the push up position and humped and humped.

...

Jerry walked in and from the creaking and moaning noises coming from the bedroom he knew right away what was going on. What was wrong with them? They most likely killed a man tonight and robbed his widow of her memories and their response was to fornicate with each other some more. He heard the lock click from above as Jane opened the big door.

She held the mangled body of the jeep in her hand. “There you are? What's that noise?” She asked him kneeling down to better converse with her diminutive husband. “That's the sound of our daughter getting screwed by her boyfriend. They're not worried at all about what happened!” Jerry yelled angrily.

Jane had a look of consternation, but he saw the retreat coming a mile a way. “Well the deed is done. There's no sense in interrupting now.” She said tip toeing to the couch and setting the destroyed jeep down onto the table next to it's arm. She then tip toed back to the door and knelt down lowering her hand for Jerry. “Come on. Lets go to the bar.” She whispered.

“I will not be chased out of our suite by Stephanie!” Jerry yelled up at her folding his arms. Jane frowned at the rebuke. She hated the rising tension between her daughter and husband, but decided to deal with it like she had most problems: avoidance. “OK, suit yourself. I'll be at the bar.” She said standing up and then leaving.