- Text Size +

Epilogue Scene III: The Discovery

David's heart was beating a mile a minute as he rode his all terrain vehicle over to his giant wife's face. He reached her face and felt and saw her breath in the sand. He sighed relieved and then got off his vehicle. “Carrie! Carrie!” He yelled putting his hands over his mouth. “Get up!” He continued, but she didn't respond. Her eye was puffy and swollen he noticed.



What to do, what to do? If she was conscious they could just go hide from the two giant teens, but she was way to big for him to move and probably to big to even wake, but he had to try. He ran up and pounded his fists on Carrie's cheek, but to no avail. He heard some laughing coming from the ocean and he knew he needed to hurry. The giant teens would get bored with the swim soon and come back to the beach.



He got on the four wheeler and tried revving the engine loudly near her ear, but that didn't work either. After it was clear that she wasn't waking from the sounds of the engine he drove back away from her back and then rammed her shoulder which did nothing but throw him from his seat and and into her shoulder blade. He got up slowly. It felt like he might have dislocated his own shoulder.







Stephanie giggled gleefully as she ran naked out into the ocean first her ankles splashing in the water, then her knees, and then her thighs. She had run out quite a way before the water even came up to her belly. She slowed then took a deep breath and sighed looking out into the ocean enjoying the view. She loved this resort, she had been coming here every year with her family for as long as she remembered, but she had never had as much fun as this year and the reason wasn't far behind. There he was.



She felt a hand on her shoulder and smiled as the other hand found her other shoulder and squeezed. “Hey, you haven't seen my shorts have you?” Bradly asked. She laughed and turned putting her arms around his neck and looked him in the eye. Stephanie was very tall. She was a head or more taller than any of her friends and two or more cup sizes bigger then they were as well. “I think you need to just forget about those.” She told him and pressed her huge soft tits into his broad hard chest and french kissed him.



She was proud of her physique and didn't mind flaunting it. Why shouldn't she? She had a body to die for and she knew it. She had met Bradly at the start of this year's vacation. He was here with his family too. Her mother and step father had kicked her out of their suite so they could have some alone time and she caught him checking her tits out while she laid out sunning, topless, by the pool. After she tortured him enough over it he asked her size and she proudly told him forty-four double E.



Well, Bradly was hooked and had hung close by since. She soaked the attention up too. His own looks didn't hurt his chances with her either as he was a hunk in his own right: he was tall, had large well defined upper body muscles, a six pack, a nice ass, and a big dick to boot. It was a match made in hormone heaven; she was the gas to his match and vise versa.



They hadn't been in the water very long, but Stephanie really didn't care. The skinny dipping suggestion was just her method of getting them both naked and since her mom and step-dad were back at the resort still she and Bradly could do as they pleased. She felt his strong hands slip down her sides and grab her butt cheeks and squeeze. Her pussy was practically twitching at his penis' proximity. She was horny and she wanted Brad bad and she was going to have him.







David was so close to his wife's face he didn't see them coming, but he could hear them and feel them. The ground was shaking and he saw Carrie's head jostle from the footfalls. He ran out away from his wife's face and saw that they were very close; almost to the beach now. Their feet were still in the water, but were no longer even covered. Surf was washing up dangerously close as the giant teens casually strolled back ashore.



He was out of time. Their enormity was unfathomable to miniscule little David and in just a few more steps the girl was above him, the boy had lagged behind. Water began raining down onto him from off of her gigantic body. She planted a foot a body length from Carrie and spun on it turning to face her friend a few of her paces back which meant he was still in the ocean.



The sand swelled up and instantly created a humungous hill and practically threw Carrie down its is slope. David almost was crushed under his wife as she rolled over him and then he followed her down the Carrie-sized sand dune created by the giant teen's foot. When she finished rolling she was now on her back. David heard her moan and saw her head lift ever so slightly and then she plopped back down onto the sand out again.



He didn't know if that was a good sign or not, but he knew he needed to do something before she got stepped upon by the giant bimbo above him. He clinched his jaw and looked up. There was a giant foot and an ankle three times taller then Carrie then he rose his gaze up and up and saw a hairy pussy and the bottoms of her gigantic tits and butt cheeks. He couldn't see her face. She was every bit as big as Vertigo if not bigger.



“Well, you coming or not?” She called out to her male friend as she rested one hand on her hip. David was still getting pelted by a torrential down pour from the excess water still dripping off of her titanic body. He put his hands over his mouth. “Hey! Watch it! We're down here! Hey!” He called up to the towering teen. She gave no indication that she heard him. He was just too small to communicate effectively with someone so big who was unaware of his presence.



“Hey Steph, Catch!” blurted the male as he kicked water at the giant girl with his foot splashing her. David noticed the rain intensify tremendously for a brief moment. He saw the giant guy was now approaching again. David shuttered noting his aircraft carrier sized limp pecker which lent new meaning to the phrase penis envy. “Ouch! What the?” The girl blurted pulling something off her chest.



“Its called a white shark.” The guy said laughing. “It just bit my boob.” The girl complained. She then closed her fist crushing the small (to her) fish and threw it at the boy. “Awww, did the minnow bite the booby?” The boy teased in baby talk. The awkward juvenile flirtations of the giant teens juxtaposed oddly with their gigantic nude bodies David thought. She punched him in the chest when he closed the distance between them with one more step.



“You shouldn't have kicked the poor thing at me Bradly. Now its dead and its your fault.” She said raising her hands to his shoulders. “That fish is trouble for our tiny Gulliveran friends. We probably did them a favor.” He explained and then he leaned in and kissed her, Stephanie. David put his hands over his mouth and yelled at the top of his lungs at them again, but to no avail.



He watched in awe as the boy's, Bradly's, aircraft carrier sized dick inflated rapidly to over a half a mile in length and begin to protrude into the midst of the giant girl's giant brown bush. “Well hello there.” Stephanie said and leaned back looking down at the pecker poking her. Bradly did as well. They were looking right towards David now, but their focus wasn't on him. Maybe he could still get their attention.



“Hey! Down here!” David yelled as he jumped up and down and waved his arms. “Hey. What's that?” Bradly said looking down at him. “Whats what?” Stephanie asked. “Down by your foot.” He followed. “Huh?” Stephanie said leaning and looking down by her foot. “It's a tiny woman. A tiny naked woman.” He qualified.



David thought they had seen him, but they hadn't. Bradly had spotted Carrie. He was knocked on his ass by powerful gusts of wind as the giant teens crouched simultaneously. He got up and noticed Stephanie's giant hairy pussy looming above. “You're right. She looks to be knocked out or something.” Stephanie noticed. Bradly reached down and pinched Carrie's arm and effortlessly lifted David's giant wife up thousands of feet into the air until her limp body dangled in front of his and Stephanie's even more gigantic faces.



David frantically yelled and waved his arms, but they were just too big to notice a tiny speck like him. “She's got a nice little body too. Look at her rack.” Bradly admired smiling. “Hmmpf.” Stephanie snorted smirking at Bradly whose gaze was trained directly onto Carrie's limp nude body. “Is that all you think about?” said Stephanie as she put her finger behind Carrie's back and lifted slightly inspecting her minute female competition.



“Just one of my nipples are bigger than both of those pea sized boobies combined, besides she doesn't look to be in the best of health. We need to take her back to the resort.” Said Stephanie shining the light of reason into the situation. “Yeah, you're probably right.” Bradly lamented looking longingly at Stephanie's enormous tits.



Stephanie reached down and grabbed her panties and stood up putting them on. “Of course I'm right. Let's go.” She said looking around for her bra. David ran as fast as his legs would carry him and jumped onto the four wheeler, that was fortunately still upright and in one piece. He opened it up and sped towards the nearby giant bra.



“There it is.” He heard Stephanie say from above and he saw her gigantic tits swaying above as she leaned in for her missing undergarment. He jumped a sand dune and landed in one of the enormous cups just before her fingers latched onto it and lifted. He felt the wind whooshing by as his world was accelerated upward.



He lost control and was thrown from his vehicle as she stood up and guided her titanic tits into the cups. He would have been crushed had he not been so very small compared to her. He had slid to an opening more than tall enough for him to stand up in near the base of her bra in front of the under wire. He couldn't see and he had a mountain sized boob resting above him, but at least his destination and Carrie's were the same, even if unknown.



...



Bradly couldn't find his shorts and so he just decided to walk back nude. He gently held the small woman in his hand. He just couldn't help but touch her. He ran his huge finger tenderly up her little leg to her soft round butt and hesitated for just a moment before touching it as well. It was soft and smooth. He delicately flipped her over and noted how her little boobies shook delightfully. He pressed his finger onto her chest and gently rubbed her soft little titties.



“Are you fondling her? You perv.” Accused Stephanie after catching him playing with the tiny woman in his hand. “Uh, I was just checking her pulse.” He lied turning red. “Sure. You always get a boner while taking vitals? You know she's not even as big as the head on your penis right?” Stephanie asked rolling her eyes. Boys were such pigs. Still the way his large stiff cock waggled in front of him made her a little wet below. Damn mother nature! She then remembered that she wasn't responsible for his boner and looked over a little jealous at the tiny woman.



“Give her to me.” Stephanie demanded. “What? Why?” He asked. “To keep your pervy paws off of her.” Replied Stephanie. “Awww, are you jealous?” Bradly asked sensing the truth. “Don't flatter yourself. Why would I be jealous?” Stephanie asked blushing herself.



Bradly veered over to her and put his arm around her shoulder. “Don't worry she's not half the woman you are.” He comforted her staring down into her cleavage. “She's not a hundredth the woman I am now give her to me.” Stephanie commanded holding her hand out. “Fine.” He relented and gently placed the woman into Stephanie's open hand.



It was not a far walk for Stephanie and Bradly and soon they were entering the complex again. They walked straight to Stephanie's suite and opened the door. Jerry heard the door open and walked around the counter to see who it was. It was his step daughter who was half naked and she had a guy with her who was completely naked! They were obviously up to no good. If he hadn't been here who knows what type of trouble they would have gotten into, but he could sure guess.



He touched his earpiece which patched his voice through the intercom. “Just what do you two think your doing?” He said amplified over the intercom. Stephanie cringed. She hated when this happened. Whenever she thought she was alone Jerry always proved other wise. She scanned the floor and sure enough found him strutting over to them.



Jerry craned his head regarding the two towering teens. The giant covered his large genitals with his hands and stood awkwardly. His step daughter just huffed and rolled her eyes. He knew she didn't respect him, but it didn't matter as long as she minded and she usually did. “We found...” Stephanie started, but was interrupted by Jerry, “Son, where are your clothes.” Jerry asked. “Uh...” Bradly stammered.



“If you'd let me finish I can explain.” She spat curtly. “By all means finish.” responded Jerry. “We found this woman unconscious on the beach.” Stephanie said crouching down and setting her on the floor in front of him. “Jesus, this is Carrie. What did you do to her? Where's her husband David?” Jerry interrogated his giant step daughter.



“Huh? What are you talking about? We didn't do anything to her. We just found her like this and she was alone.” Stephanie defended. “She didn't knock herself out. It looks like she's bumped her head. Her eye is black. You went to White Beach (the name his family had given their secluded beach) today didn't you?” He queried.



“Yes, but what does that have to do with it? We didn't do anything to her. We helped her.” said Stephanie sincere and becoming annoyed at the accusations her step father was making. “You never watch out where you're walking. Don't you get it? You trampled her and probably killed her husband.” Jerry fumed.



“There was nobody else!” Stephanie yelled and stood up to her full height. “We do the right thing and you yell at me for it! What more do you want from me?” She yelled down at her diminutive step father. “Come on Bradly lets go.” She said starting to stomp back to her room. Bradly started to follow until Jerry said, “Hold it right there young lady. We're not done. We need to find her husband if he's still alive.” He demanded following her.



Stephanie stopped and turned. She decided she had enough. Jerry stopped in his tracks as he saw his giant teenage step daughter turn and stomp back toward him. Lord she was fast. He didn't even have time to object before she had crouched above him and snatched him off the floor between her finger and thumb. She grabbed him so tightly he lost his breath and couldn't even yelp.



Bradly watched in shock as Stephanie held her inch tall step dad in front of her face and berated him shaking him on each point. “You never listen to me, there was no one else. You don't know you weren't even there. All you want to do is yell. Well, I've had enough of it. We'll take her to Mom. Maybe she can help since all you want to do is blame us.” She vented. It felt good to finally put Jerry in his place. He had been on her ass all summer and she was tired of it.



“Put me down or I'll tell your mother.” Jerry wheezed. The last time Stephanie over powered him she got grounded for a month. “I don't care. We're going to Mom right now and I'm giving you to her too. I'm done with you.” She said and then she casually tucked Jerry into her cleavage between her enormous boobs.



Bradly just couldn't believe what he had just seen. “Get the woman. Let's find Mom.” Stephanie ordered. He complied. He sure hoped she knew what she was doing as he saw no choice, but to follow her lead. It was her family after all. He thought about the little man trapped between Steph's gigantic tits, helpless against their size – her own step dad no less! She had a knack at being sexy even when she wasn't trying to be. Brad's boner was back.