- Text Size +

Epilogue Scene II – The Beach

David had taken the elevator up to the bar top. When it stopped he took a deep breath trying to think of words to use to make up with his angry four hundred fifty foot wife. When the doors opened he walked out and the breeze reminded him of his nudity. He looked around, there was a young couple at the end nearest him in swimwear and a middle aged man sitting at the other end by himself, but no signs of Carrie. She said she would be here where could she be?

“Honey look its a little man.” He heard the woman sitting in front of him say as he wandered behind their drinks. He stopped to look as she leaned in for a closer look. She had a small bikini top that barely contained her large tits. The triangles of cloth at the ends just covered her nipples and aureoles. “Look he's naked too.” She giggled stating the obvious.

Her man didn't even bother bending over. “Darlin' leave the little man be. He's probably just sight seeing.” said the man. “Seeing what?” She asked blankly. “Well you're giving him a helluva a view for one.” said her husband looking down at her tits. She gasped coyly putting her hand over her cleavage. “Anthony!” She said punching him in the shoulder. “What? Its true. You were practically shoving them at the poor little guy.” He said.

David just quickly moved down the bar out of their reach. “See look. He's probably afraid you were going to crush him with those things.” He heard the man comment on the fact he was putting distance between himself and them. He hated being around giants other than his wife. “Oh, Stop it. I wasn't going to crush him.” The man's wife giggled. He took one last look back before turning and...SMACK!. He walked right into something. It was solid enough that he fell on his ass, but soft enough that it hadn't really hurt his face.

“What the?” He said to himself before he heard the voice of another. “Are you lost little man?” He heard a female ask. Then he realized that it was her hand that he walked into. He followed the arm to a topless and very pretty blonde bartender. She was young and had a nice slim athletic figure with perky b-cups. Her well defined nipples sat proudly on her perky tits and her other hand rested on the curve of her hip.

“Its a too dangerous for a little person like you to be wandering around up here alone.” She said. “Uh, I'm looking for my wife.” He responded getting to his feet. “Well I haven't seen any little women up here either.” She answered. “No, she's big, like you are. She said this was where she'd be.” David explained.

He flinched as she sat her forearms down on the ledge of the bar and she leaned in over him using them to hold her weight. Her perky tits barely moved, but now her nipples were pointing down at him. “Oh, was she the sandy haired nude woman?” She asked. “Yeah that's her.” He replied proudly. She smiled her demeanor softening completely now that she decided it was OK for him to be at the bar.

“She's quite the catch for such a little guy, but she sounded like she was mad at you. Are you sure you want to see her right now? It might be hazardous to your health.” She said smiling. “I've got a couple places I could stash you if you need somewhere to hide for a bit.” She flirted. He caught her meaning and his eyes moved from her face, past those cute tits, to her bikini bottoms out in the distance beneath her.

It was tempting as she certainly was very beautiful, but his heart belonged to Carrie. “No, that would just dig me a deeper hole.” He said smiling up at her. “OK, suit yourself. She's sitting next to that man there. He's saving her seat. The drink with the umbrella in it's hers.” She informed him. “Thanks.” He said jogging down to the drink.

He eyed the man sitting next to his wife suspiciously as he approached. When he got close enough the man noticed him. “Oh, hello, you must me David. I'm Jerry. Your wife said to keep an eye out for you.” He said extending his pinky. He shook it cautiously. “Where is she?” He asked the man. “She went to get some swimwear on. She was a little embarrassed being naked. She really has no reason to be...uh, no offense meant.” The man explained and apologized for his insensitivity.

The man's manners started putting him at ease. He was probably 10 or 15 years older then either he or Carrie was. “No worries. Is she still pissed?” He asked. “Not nearly as much as she was when she first sat down.” Jerry answered. “I explained how you must have felt and she softened some. I've been there.” Jerry went on.

“Excuse me? Look, you seem really nice, but what do you know about it?” David challenged his noisiness. “Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude, but I was in a unique position to help her understand your feelings. My wife is just like her a complete doll, but sometimes a little over protective.” “I really don't see how...” David began to cut him off. “Sorry, I should have mentioned she's a Brobdingnagian. So, our situations are very similar.” He explained. “Oh.” David said now much more receptive to his opinions.

Carrie felt good to be in some clothes even this very revealing skimpy thong bikini which wasn't so revealing when compared to nudity. She saw her friend sitting at the table and then realized that he was talking to David as she approached. She was no longer angry with him, but she wasn't sure she wanted him to know that yet.

“Yeah my wife is great, but my step daughter, well she's a challenge to put it mildly. She's at a difficult age anyway and the fact that I'm only an inch tall relative to her doesn't help in the least.” Carrie heard Jerry say. She sat down in her chair and then saw her nude little husband leaning against her drink. She wanted to pretend to be mad at him a little while longer, but he was just too adorable.

“Welcome back.” Greeted the young bartender. “That's nice.” She said complimenting Carrie's bikini. “Thank you.” Carrie replied. “Your husband seems like a great guy.” Jerry said turning to her. “Yeah he has his moments.” She responded. “Babe, I'm sorry I left without telling you.” David apologized. “I'm sorry I over reacted.” She said returning his apology in kind.

“You need anything else?” The bartender asked Carrie. “No. I'm good.” She replied. “You?” She asked Jerry. “No I'm good as well.” He said. “And what about you, little cutie, you need anything?” She asked David bending over and resting her chin on her hands which put her face right in front of him.

He could feel her breath wash over him. He could smell the slightest hint of rum on it. He also could feel her blue eyes scanning him recording his nudity. “Uh, how about a beer?” He answered. “Sure thing squirt. One Lillibeer coming up.” She said and turned to get it. He admired her long toned legs and nice ass. He noticed her butt cleavage poking up a little from her bikini-clad bottoms as she leaned over and and pulled his beer out of the cooler.

When she returned he couldn't help notice her nipples had expanded to twice their size from before because of the cold cooler air. “Here you go.” She said sitting down a huge mug with her finger and thumb. It may have been small to her and Carrie, but he doubted he could finish it because it was so large.

Carrie watched the whole exchange and was starting to get a little annoyed. Not at David, he was a guy and it was in his nature to look. She noticed Jerry admiring the young bartender too. She didn't like the way the bartender was gawking at her man. She should know better. Then she remembered she had brought him some swimming trunks.

“Oh, I forgot I got you some trunks sweetie.” She said dropping her finger and thumb just under the hem of her bikini top and pulled out his tiny trunks from where she had them stowed. She handed them down to him and he eagerly put them on and then took a drink from his beer.

“The trouble you had just now is the same type of trouble me and Cindy have. I'm too little to hang out in her part of the resort and she's to big to hang out in my part.” He said. “So how do you manage it?” Asked Carrie genuinely curious. “In a number of a ways. First, we each have some alone time in our respective parts of the resort. Second, we use our room a lot for time together. Finally, we try to find places that both of us can be outside of the room. For instance, there is a beach far from here where we go that's more or less deserted. We spend a day there usually. I can tell you how to get there if you're interested, but you will need to drive for sure.” He said. “I think we can manage it, you agree hon?” David asked.



The next day Carrie rented a jeep and David rented a four wheeler and they were ready to go to this beach that their new friend Jerry had spoken of. Carrie watched amused as he drove his little vehicle in a circle around her foot. “Are we having fun?” She said looking down at him with a playful smirk and a hint of impatience.

“Hell yeah!” He said looking up at her having stopped next to her big toe. Sitting on the four wheeler he could just see over it. She knelt down and pinched the little vehicle on the wheels with her finger and thumb and lifted it and him off the ground and got into the car. She sat him on the cooler which sat in the passenger seat.

He still sat on the four wheeler. He hadn't even turned it off. She buckled and he liked how her bikini top strained against her giant double D's. She had the thong bikini on from yesterday, but had some shorts on over it with no top other than the bikini itself. He felt the vibration of the jeep engine over his own little vehicle as she started it up and began the sixty minute drive to this beach.

It wasn't that they were far in distance from the beach. It was about twenty miles, but the roads were down right non-existent and so the only way to get there outside of a twenty mile hike for Carrie was by jeep. David was glad when they finally reached their destination and Carrie popped the door open and walked around to the passenger side.

She opened that door and he said, “Need me to get anything, babe?” “Yeah, why don't you get the cooler.” She said rolling her eyes at his joke. She then bent over and with some exertion lifted the cooler, David, and his little toy out. He watched her biceps as they took on the load swell almost to one and half their normal size, which was already much bigger than his entire body.

He felt ashamed in situations such as this as Carrie carried him and all their supplies to a suitable spot. He deflected his feelings through humor. Carrie never complained, but he often wandered if at times like this she didn't wish she had a more capable partner.

She found a good spot for the cooler and went back to the jeep and got her lounge chair, some beach towels, and some sun lotion. She set the towels on the sand and the lotion on the cooler top and settled into her chair with a sigh. The beach was all it was cracked up to be: both large and deserted.

“Sweetie, a little help?” Chirped David from atop the cooler. “Oh, sorry. Here you go,” She said plucking him off the ground and setting him down on the sand. He immediately drove out a little in front of her; perhaps five or six feet. Still close enough to protect him if she had to. So she let him be. She wanted him to have as much fun on their honeymoon as she did.

She decided there was no point in creating more pronounced tan lines, especially when she was on a deserted beach in a nation full of clothing optional resorts. So, she removed her bikini top and then her shorts and bikini bottoms and then began to apply sun lotion onto her nude body. She had greased up real good when she felt a little bump on her foot. She looked down and it was David trying to get her attention.

“Need som aihga bgaf ahf” “Huh?” She said looking down at him perplexed and bending over some. He was distracted by her giant oily tit now resting on her knee and deforming slightly. He regained his focus and realized that she couldn't understand him. Damn ocean waves. He put his hands over his mouth and yelled repeating the question, “Need some help?”

She smiled. “You're a little late for that. I'm done. You can sun with me if you want to though.” She suggested. He took one look at her long glistening legs and her giant oily boobs and his answer was obvious. “Sounds fun.” He shouted. Carrie gave him a knowing smile and then reached down and plucked him off his four wheeler with her finger and thumb.

She raised up and held him in front of her for a brief moment. She had him grasped at his sides and she used her other hand and tugged his tiny trunks off. “First, we need to dispose of these.” She said,. “Oops.” She giggled after dropping them to the ground. His little legs flailed about causing his tiny penis and ball sack to flop about in the most delightful way she thought.

“Next, you need some sun lotion.” She said smiling. She then leaned back on her chair dropped him on her chest and smashed her big oily boobs together and kneaded them with itty bitty David stuck in between. She then removed her hands and her titties rolled to rest more to her sides. He stumbled out some and fell as if dizzy. He was now as oiled up and greasy as she was.

Yet, Carrie wasn't satisfied. “We wouldn't want you getting burned.” She said smiling mischievously and cupping her hand over him as she stood up. She then rubbed him like a bar of soap over her tummy, down her navel and around her bush, on her inner thigh, over her hip and then on her ass cheek. Smiling, she drug her hand up her body away from her ass, over the small of her back, around her waist, and up her side before she pulled him away and raised her little hubby, now completely drenched in oil, to her face. “There that's better.” She teased.

His arousal overwhelmed any qualms he had about being man handled by her so completely. She took note that her intentions to arouse him had succeeded. She then laid back all the way in the chair and sat him on her belly once again. She concentrated on his negligible weight and then soon the sensation of his little feet walking around on her body and her loins began to inflame with desire.

His dick throbbed as he walked around on his giant wife's belly. He was on sensory overload. Her boobs rested lazily on her chest above him and he turned and saw her bush drop off below; a promise of something sweeter beneath. Her titties were much more accessible and he was getting close to blowing so he went north.

Carrie felt him walking in between her boobs and fought the urge to scrunch her shoulders in and trap him in between her boobs again. She then felt him walking, crawling, and climbing with much difficulty to the peak of her right breast. She let out the smallest giggle as he tickled her tit sliding down it.

He nearly slipped off several times during his ascension of Carrie's giant boob, which gave him the next idea. He ran and then jumped sliding on his ass all the way down like on an enormous living slip and slide. He came to rest right between her breasts again and came right there. He just writhed and squirmed spraying his tiny seed onto his wife and truth be told onto himself some as well.

When he finished he lay there catching his breath for a moment before getting up. “Sheeew.” He sighed to himself. Fighting the impulse to just lay down and go to sleep between Carrie's titanic breasts he decided to head south for some more fun. It was their honeymoon after all.

Carrie concentrated on the little inch tall man between her breasts, her man. She was getting hotter and hotter and she smiled when she felt him walking south down her chest, onto her tummy, around her belly button, and then wading into the start of her bush. Good boy.

Carrie had oiled up good and even her bush was slick with oil. He tried using her pubs to climb down the face of her vulva but they were too slick and he ended up falling the ten or fifteen feet to the chair below. He found out on his way down that even her pussy seemed to be oiled up, but as he lay on his back and looked up he realized that it wasn't oil. Carrie was about to blow and he wasn't sure he should be where he was when she did.

The start of her butt rose above him and above that her proud pussy puffed more and more and began to split open like some type of sea plant. He then noticed her butt crack retreat beneath her and then her pussy appeared to be about to topple onto him. He was mesmerized, but when he felt pubs assaulting his knees he knew it was time to go: she was sitting up! He started to get up but his legs were pinned by the mounded fleshy vulva now slowly rolling over top of him.

He began to panic as the pussy reached his hips and then chest. He started pushing on the soft yet unyielding vulva flesh. He felt him self slipping into its wide embrace as Carrie sat up. Above he saw her tits come into view and then her face. She was sitting directly on him. He should be dead.

Carrie carefully sat up and sat her left hand behind him on the chair holding nearly all of her weight with it. Any remaining weight was held by her hammies. This allowed her to pussy kiss her little man like she was doing. She was so hot right now as she looked down at him only his little head poking from beneath her bush, but she could feel the rest of him pressing against her lips and slipping in between.

“Looks like I get to be on top today.” She said smiling and she carefully performed the smallest pelvic thrust of all time and let out a little moan. David was scared shitless as he felt the pressure increase, but it didn't squash him and in any case he should be squashed already. What was going on? Then he looked above where he lay pinned and saw her hand bulging holding her weight.

She was going to fuck him from on top and it was going to work! His dick immediately stiffened at the prospect. It was centered between her outer lips, but so were his hips. He decided to go with her on this and he reached up and began massaging her vulva lips above him with his hands as he bucked his hips between a different portion of the same lips below.

She hit him with another micro-thrust and another in response to his participation. “Oh, David.” She moaned bucking again and again each time a little harder. The last one literally took his breath away. It was then that he began to realize he may have helped start something that he could no longer control. He could only hope that she still could.

“Yes, Yes!” She squealed. He felt as if his ribs would break and then he felt like he was in a pit of quicksand as her juices came forth and inundated him. Carrie tensed and lifted and remembering David she scooted back some before plopping back down. She looked down and he was practically swimming in her love goo.

She let out a little laugh. “Oops. Sorry, I didn't actually mean to make you so messy.” She apologized. He stood up and began brushing some of the creamy goo off. “Yeah, I need a shower now.” He complained. Then he lost his breath from cold as gallons of water hit him from seemingly everywhere. He could barely stand. He looked up and Carrie was pouring a bottle of water onto him that she had retrieved from the cooler.

When she was satisfied he was clean she stopped, took a giant swig, and put the top back on. David stood between her legs dripping and trembling from the cold, but otherwise clean now. “Thanks.” He said meekly. “Here you can dry off by riding on your four wheeler.” She said picking him up and setting him down onto the sand by her feet near where his rental vehicle was. She stood above him. “I need to clean up too.” She said looking down onto him and then she walked off towards the water.

David got onto his vehicle and watched his giant wife walk toward the ocean satisfied, which made him satisfied with himself. He had really screwed her like a man just now. Not like a dildo, but like a full grown man and she climaxed. He swelled with pride as he watched her beautiful butt waggle to the start of the water.

She then slowly waded out easily pushing through waves that would crush him to death. He was so happy he was with her. He would take her over the prettiest Lilliputian in the world any day. He then looked out a bit. “Awesome!” He said starting his vehicle and driving away.

Carrie walked out to her waist dunking her pussy into the water and cleansing herself. She then dove completely under the water on the next wave. She emerged cool and refreshed and began to walk back to the beach. She push her hair back with her hands and enjoyed the breeze that was cooling the heat from her body: both solar and sexual.

She casually walked back to her chair looking down and following her own footsteps and let out a laugh when she found David jumping his four wheeler in one of them. She thought about teasing him by kicking some sand into the footprint onto him, but decided against it. He wanted to ride and she was ready to relax and read. A perfect combination in her opinion.

Her train of thought was then broken by a minor tremor. Then another and another and another in rapid succession. She had felt them and then heard them before she saw them. “Hey give those back.” A male voice pleaded. Followed by female laughter.

The shaking became more pronounced and she saw a giant teenaged girl running full blast directly towards her. Her hips swung back and forth in a completely girly run and her enormous bra covered boobs were bouncing wildly. She was carrying some type of clothing and laughing the whole way. She was followed immediately by a naked giant whose enormous genitals were flapping about as he ran. It was now obvious who's clothes the girl had.

They were fast. Before she realized it the two were nearing the beach. The jeep! “No!” Carrie screamed as the girl missed, but the giant's foot landed directly on top of it as he chased his quarry. Carrie winced seeing the mangled vehicle kicked up into the air behind the naked giant. He didn't even appear to notice.

The girl had already crossed onto the beach her foot had just landed on Carrie's chair and cooler not twenty feet in front of her. She was almost on top of them! Carrie quickly reached down and snatched up David and his ride and clutched him close and looked up. The girl was directly above and still laughing holding the shorts behind her back. Carrie screamed trying to dodge the giant feet pounding the sand around her.

The giant teen smiled and slowed his approach holding a hand out. “OK, you got no where to run you may as well give them back.” He said. “Fat chance! I want to go skinny dipping.” The teen girl responded and twirled around tossing the shorts as far as she could out into the ocean. “Hey!” The guy replied as the girl giggled uncontrollably.

Carrie was not even trying to keep up with the conversation. It was taking all of her athletic skill to keep a hold of David and to dodge both giant teen feet now raining down around her. One mistake and she was dead. Then something besides a foot fell right in her path. It was the biggest bra she had ever seen. The cups were positively enormous.

She stopped and looked up at the underside of the girl's boobs which would be large even were she Carrie's size. Probably as big proportionally as her former friend Debra, but this girl was hundred's of feet tall which made them the biggest tits Carrie had ever seen. The boy's mouth fell open and then he said, “Are you sure we should be doing this? What about your parents? They'll be pissed.” He said.

“Ha! My Mom's a push over I can handle her.” She said. “What about your Dad?” The guy said. “My step Dad.” She corrected. “Fuck him. He's like smaller than my pinky. What's he going to do? If he gives you any guff just drop your ball sack on him.” She giggled and stepped to the boy and gently grabbed his scrotum testing it's weight with her hand. “Yeah that would probably pin him.” She laughed devilishly.

The boy smiled. “You are so bad.” He said. The girl dropped her panties and stepped out of them. “Being good is just too boring. Come on.” She said and then took off into the surf. The giant lumbered behind her following her sexy ass out into the water.

Carrie had managed to dodge all of the feet and the bra, but the girl's panties got her and when the giant teen stepped out of them she kicked them off and slung Carrie into the giant's ankle. David landed with a jolt as Carrie's fingers uncurled. He was sitting upright on his four wheeler in the palm of his unconscious wife's hand.

She was lying on her side in the sand. He saw the start of a shiner on her left eye. He felt shaking and saw the giant teens running away from them out into the surf. He needed to act fast. He started his engine and rode off of her palm...

To be continued...