- Text Size +

Epilogue: Scene I – Lover's Quarrel

 

David slept very soundly until he felt himself falling. He forced himself awake, but when he did he found he was still falling. Carrie was rolling over onto her side and he was sliding down her left tit. “Carrie! No!” he screamed but she was still sound asleep. His heart leaped when he looked up and saw a boob avalanche approaching as her right tit rolled at first but then just plain fell sandwiching him. His breath immediately left him, but his police training taught him to remain calm as it slowly came back.

 

His head just protruded from her boob crease. The pressure was great, but her boob flesh was soft and forgiving enough that he wasn't injured, but it was very difficult to breath. With great effort he began to wiggle his way, inch by inch, out. When he finally was free of his wife's boob's embrace he fell about fifteen feet down the surface of her left breast to the soft mattress. He stood up and found her angelic face. Her eyes were still shut and her breathes were heavy. She slept peacefully; unaware of the difficulty she had inadvertently caused.

 

Well, he had chosen to be with a Gulliveran he would have to get used to this sort of thing. One glance at her flawless giant nude body and he decided the trade off was well worth it. He didn't know how long he had been out before his fall had woken him so he looked around for the bedside clock. Shit! It was on the table on the other side of the bed he realized. He looked at his gigantic naked wife again, but not out of lust. This time she was an enormous nude obstacle blocking his view of the bedside clock. He was going to have to walk completely around her just to get the time.

 

He shrugged his shoulders and started jogging. He hadn't had his run today anyway. After he made his way around her tits which were piled onto each other. He veered back towards her and his eyes immediately found her neatly groomed pubic hairs and her vagina beneath up ahead. After having munched on him earlier it now looked contented he decided. Her hips were perfectly shaped and made an excellent frame for that giant pussy of hers. It seemed like he was jogging next to her legs forever until he finally reached her toes. The biggest of them were as long as he was tall maybe longer.

 

He ran close enough to touch the soles of her giant feet which were 3 or 4 times as wide as he was tall. He rounded her heel and continued up the back of her legs and then saw the rear of her pussy give way to her butt. Her cheeks were so round and smooth. He initially ran close enough to touch her ass, but decided to stray out a bit should she roll back over. He loved her ass, but he didn't want to be caught underneath of it. He saw the spine line run up her back to her shoulders and then disappearing under her sandy hair. This is when he veered left and found the bedside clock face.

 

It was only 3:30 pm. He hadn't been out but about 30 minutes. Shit, she might sleep another hour he realized. There was no way he could get back to sleep, not now. He looked across the room to the top of the fifty-story high dresser where Carrie had sat his luggage when they first arrived and then glanced down at his own nude body. There was no way he could get any clothes without the help of his wife. He began regretting his haste from earlier.

 

However, this resort was a clothing optional facility. It also had accommodations for all three of the sizes he recalled from the in-flight literature. He could either go out and check things out on his own naked or wait for his wife to wake up who knows when and get his luggage down for him. The voice of his best friend, John, popped into his head. It was way back from when he first told him about the engagement: “geez David.....she's a goddamn giant....How do you expect to be the man of the house when your wife is stronger than you are? And not by just a little bit either...You are going to have no say in this marriage if you go through with it. You'll be like one of those stay at home husbands, but a hundred times more pathetic.”

 

John had been wrong and later apologized for his initial reaction to the engagement news, but it did stroke fears residing deep in David's mind at the time and something brought those fears back now. Just because he married a Gulliveran didn't mean that he had given up his independence. He decided it was time for an excursion into the resort even if it meant he had to go nude.

 

He quickly found a suitable place and slid and fell down the sheet and comforter until he hit the floor. He got up rubbing his butt. Though the facility professed it rarely serviced mixed sized couples it did recognize that it was a growing market and sure enough David found a door his size built into the wall next to the larger Gulliveran door. He walked up to it and looked down at his body again. He used his hand and pulled on his cock a couple of times giving it a little more size. “OK, here goes.” he said exhaling deeply and he opened the door.

 

The warm air felt good on his naked body. He found himself on a path demarcated with yellow lines and large Gulliveran signs warning them not to walk onto the path he was on. He looked to be the only Lilliputian on the path at the moment, but saw plenty of Gulliverans milling about. There was a pool in the center of the complex surrounded by Gulliveran rooms. There was a Gulliveran bar half submerged in the pool and half out. Drinks were being served to several giant people both in and out of the pool.

 

He looked around and noticed more Gulliverans walking about some going into rooms others coming out of rooms. All seemed busy with there own affairs. He heard ocean waves in the back ground crashing into some nearby beach rhythmically. A giant couple walked hand in hand right passed him. They were in swimwear and still dripping and took no notice of him standing there. He was thankful for this because the woman was hot and it was obvious to anyone who saw him that he was admiring her.

 

He noticed that most of the people were in trunks and bathing suits and only a few women were topless. Given the option most people chose clothes apparently. He finally did see one couple just now sitting down at the Gulliveran bar, the half outside of the pool, that were completely naked like him. They both had very attractive bodies so that probably had something to do with it.

 

He saw a sign on the wall that was giving direction for Lilliputian's using the path. Ahead to the bars ahead and to the right the pool. He walked down the the path towards the bars and pools. After walking a bit he came to a fork one went left and looked to go underground. It had a sign that said Gulliveran bar. He saw where it emerged near the base of that pool bar next to an elevator. Given his recent experiences with Gulliverans other then Carrie he chose to drink with his own size. So, he took the fork on the right which went towards the Lilliputian bar.

 

When he arrived he found it was part of an entire Lilliputian complex that appeared to be of a very similar set up as the Gulliveran section. It had a bar half of which was serving guests in the adjacent pool and the other half was serving people outside of the pool. He pulled up a stool and ordered a drink from the portion not in the pool. There were scores of people his size hanging out around the pool. Some were sunning, some were swimming, some were walking to somewhere just like in the Gulliveran section. Also like in the Gulliveran section most people appeared to like clothes then not. There were some topless women playing volleyball, but he appeared to be the only completely nude Lilliputian.

 

“Ha! Looks like you owe me a shot.” he heard the bar tender say to a topless woman patron. The woman's big bare breasts were setting on the bar and she looked over at David and smiled. “Yeah I guess so. Thanks buddy, your bravery just made me lose my bet.” she said to him and then she lifted a shot glass and tilted it back into her mouth. The bartender brought David his drink and she explained that they had bet a shot on whether they would see cock or pussy first today.

 

David sipped his drink. It was strong, but good. When all the liquor was included anyway the bar tenders didn't seem to worry about rationing the amount that went into each drink. “I can see why you weren't too worried about coming out in your birthday suit.” said the large breasted blonde woman as she scooted over onto the stool next to him and glanced down at his genitals. “Don't worry I'm not trying to hit on you or anything I can see your ring there which means you're probably a honeymooner. Where's your wife?” Asked the woman.

 

“She's still asleep in the room. I didn't want to wake her.” he told her. He talked to Janice for a while. She wasn't a honeymooner, but worked here as a bartender and exotic dancer. She was obviously not native to the area, but had decided she liked the lifestyle and moved here several years ago. She looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties. After he finished his drink he decided it was time to explore a little more. “Well, nice talking with you. I think I'll check this place out.” he told her getting up. “Yeah I need to get out of here too. My shift will be starting in a few hours.” she added as she got up as well.

 

She stood maybe 5'3”. “One last shot?” she asked looking up at David. He looked down into her eyes and then lower at her large breasts. “May as well.” he said. “Better watch it there David you might hurt someone.” Janice said glancing down as David's large cock was now stiff and swelled so large it was poking her in the ribs. “Oh, I'm so sorry.” he said backing up as the bar tender set the shots down and smiled at the sight as well.

 

Thankfully, the embarrassment was causing it to go limp again. He didn't want to walk around naked sporting wood like some perv. “Its OK. Kind of flattering actually.” said Janice winking up at him as she finished her shot. “Well maybe I'll see you around.” she said walking off. He wanted to follow her pretty thong covered ass with his eyes, but decided it was a bad idea if he wanted to keep himself calm down there.

 

David checked out the pool and the workout facility. The cute topless vacationers asked him to play some volleyball with them, but he declined. He got himself some food and then decided to tan some. He just had started to doze off on his chair when he heard Carrie's voice, “There you are.” He opened his eyes and saw Carrie kneeling next to the Lilliputian section just on its boundary. The one story rooms didn't even rise past her ankle. She was completely naked just like he was.

 

The other Lilliputian's began looking at each other nervously not knowing to whom she was talking to. “Hi honey! Get a good nap?” David called up to her as he stood up out of his chair. All eyes went to him. “I thought you got kidnapped or something. I've been looking all over for you. I didn't even waste time getting out my bikini.” Carrie explained stating the obvious. Shadow enveloped the tanners as she carefully leaned in. Her giant tits hung and swayed slightly as she partially canopied the entire facility. She reached down and plucked him right off the pool deck with her finger and thumb and brought him before her beautiful face.

 

David felt a bit embarrassed being handled by his wife like this in front of so many other people. “I woke up first and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to check the place out.” he explained to her. “You couldn't wait for me?” she asked a little annoyance creeping into her voice. “I didn't know how much longer you were going to sleep.” he explained. He had to speak with such volume that everyone in the Lilliputian facility was privy to their conversation and watched and listened with baited breath.

 

“Naked?”she shot back, but then answered her own question. “Oh, that's right, your luggage is on the dresser and you couldn't reach it. Well at least that makes sense now.” She said as she pieced it together. “You still should have waited for me.” she added a little too sternly for David's taste. He looked down below and he saw the vacationers laughing amongst themselves as one pointed up at him and explained to another onlooker what was going on. Carrie took note of David's concern about the female opinions below and misinterpreted.

 

David's mind recalled the debate he had with Storm the Gulliveran stripper a few weeks back concerning the assertiveness of Carrie: “Your girl probably loves being in control. That's probably why its working...If you pissed me off I would make you sleep in my dirty panties or shoes or something...If you were mine you certainly wouldn't be here. I'd put you in my purse and walk your tiny ass right out the door.” She had said to him. He was getting the feeling that maybe Storm had been right all along. It certainly seemed like Carrie was about to carry his tiny ass right back to the room and put him in timeout or something – and he didn't like it one bit.

 

“I'm sorry hon, I didn't know I needed permission.” he spat out. Carrie's eyebrow lifted and he immediately knew that she had misunderstood. “I guess you're right you don't.” She said and lowered him down above the deep end of the pool and let go. He fell about twenty feet into the water and popped up treading. He looked up and saw that Carrie was already on her feet with her hands on her hips staring daggers down at him. “I'll be at the Gulliveran bar when you feel like spending some time with your wife.” she announced and then everyone gasped audibly as she simply stepped over the entire facility to the other side in a single step.

 

It was honestly a sight to behold from his angle as her giant pussy and butt passed directly overhead. Her ass formed beautiful clefts and wiggled amazingly as she took several more powerful strides over to the Gulliveran bar that David had passed earlier. He saw Janice walk by laughing and looking at him in the pool. “You're even braver than I first thought.” she said to him shaking her head in amazement. He made his way to the side of the pool. The vacationer's were right in front front of him. One of them teased: “Hey David you better go apologize to your woman. She looks pissed.” Almost all of the girls broke out in laughter. They all delighted in the trouble he was in and sympathized with Carrie's point of view.

 

“She's gorgeous when she's mad.” he said as he lifted his chiseled body out of the water. The girls gawked at the huge erection he was sporting. They quickly parted for him as he walked through their game which had stopped anyway. His enormous cock waggled back in forth in front of him. He wasn't so concerned about being stiff now. One of the girls whistled and called out her room number. He smiled and turned around holding up his ring hand. “Honey, I'm married and as you just saw I've got my hands full.” he said as he began marching towards the Gulliveran bar and his beautiful and pissed off giantess wife.