- Text Size +

Chapter 9 – Honeymoon

 

When they arrived in the Caribbean the weather was a perfect 93 degrees. The skies were sunny and the views from the honeymoon suite were striking, but none of this was on David's mind. After Carrie sat him on the bed she left to get their luggage, but he promptly stripped to his bare ass. She came back and loaded her stuff into the closet and retrieved his from her change purse and sat it on the dresser. “Its beautiful here.” she said using the mirror to put her long sandy hair into a single pony tail.

 

David's penis stiffened as he admired the shape of her butt through her tan shorts. She turned kicking off her sandals and joined him on the bed. She laid down on her stomach facing the end of the bed with her feet at the top so she could see her husband up close and personal. This is when she noticed his nudity. “Look at you ready for business already with your tight little ass.” she said touching both his hard naked butt cheeks with the tip of her finger.

 

“Don't you want to look around or get something to eat first?” She asked. “No way! I've waited a long time for this.” he answered. “I suppose you have. Are you sure you're ready for this?” she asked with a look of concern playing across her face. After all it had only been a couple of days since the incident with Debra and a little over a week since the bachelorette party fiasco.

 

“Yes. I'm certain.” he answered without hesitation. And he really was. Despite the humiliation of being sexually assaulted so easily in the last week on two different occasions it really wasn't in the male DNA to remain tore up about such things. And besides this was his beautiful wife which ultimately made all the difference in the world.

 

“OK. Let me ditch my clothes.” she said beginning to disrobe. She believed him and it was lucky she did. It wasn't clear whether she would have participated if she hadn't. A moment later and she was completely naked too standing next to the bed watching his anticipation build far below. “Well do you like what you see?” she asked putting her hand on her hip and cocking it to the side a bit.

 

Did he ever. Her long legs were as smooth as silk from her wedding preparations. Her usually large bush was a shadow of its former self, tamed in anticipation of wearing skimpy bikinis on this trip. Her D cups were full and heavy bulls-eyed by light brown aureoles which themselves were bulls-eyed by her half inch long nipples. Her shapely hips curved with perfection into a thin waist. Her face was angelic with green eyes and those little dimples forming on her cheeks framing her beautiful smile.

 

She faked a yawn. “Boy the flight exhausted me. I think I need a nap first.” she teased. “No! Don't do this to me! Please!” he pleaded. His penis was so stiff now it was aching. It was ticking in rhythm with his heart beats. “Just kidding lover boy. I've been looking forward to this just as much if not more than you have been.” She said crawling aggressively toward him. Her tits wobbling randomly above as she was on him in no time.

 

She leaned down and pinned him against the sheets with a passionate kiss. David was taken back at her passionate full body kiss. Her giant lips conformed around him and she applied a small amount of suction and probed his muscled body with her tongue. He fought her at first jamming his finger on one of her large hard teeth, but after he stopped resisting the feeling was incredible.

 

She lifted off him and his tiny body lifted with her for about six feet at his scale before he fell bouncing softly off the sheets. He could see the lustful hunger in her eyes as she lowered again and it frightened him, but only for a moment. He realized that the lust was directed at him. She had coveted him as badly as he had her these many months! He felt ten feet tall to be able to have such and effect on her.

 

She opened her mouth wider this time but again pinned him to the sheets with her tongue. She was french kissing his entire body! He could hear normal smooching noises as she sucked wind from around his body. When she lift up this time the force of her retreat stood him on his feet. She lowered again opening her mouth but this time she didn't pin him. Instead she took his entire body into her mouth to his ankles and sucked on him like a lolly pop.

 

For him it was like a full body blow job. He came on her tongue just as he felt his feet leave the ground. She raised her head holding her tiny husband in her mouth and carefully sucked the last part of him, his feet, inside. She tasted it when he exploded on her tongue and she rolled over on her back sucking on him like a breath mint. “Mmmmmmm.” she said as she accepted his tiny deposit.

 

She positioned him within her mouth with her tongue so that when she gently pushed him out onto her closed lips he came out head first. He had been scared at first, but the sensation she gave him with her tongue was so great. And this was his wife; he trusted Carrie with his life.

 

She had never been so passionate with him before. It was like all the previous times they had played it was simply a no pads exhibition. He was still hard despite his orgasm and began thrusting his pelvis and penis into the space between her lips. She obliged by adding some suction and soon enough he had come again. She then plucked him off her lips and using both her hands began kneading her giant tits.

 

“Mmmmm. Your hard body feels so good pressing into my big soft boobies. Have you been working out?” she asked. David was beaming, but could not respond. “Are you ready for the grand finale?” she asked lovingly stopping long enough to get his response. He shook his head yes so she reached over to the night stand retrieving her change purse. She opened it and pulled a tiny oxygen mask from within. “You might need this” she said giving it to him. He quickly donned it.

 

She kept him in the palm of her hand and sitting up and rubbed him down her soft tit and then her smooth belly like a bar of soap until he reached her diminished bush. Her coarse sandy hairs were fewer in number then he remembered, but still did their best to protect her pussy as she rubbed him over her sensitive outer lips in an up and down manner.

 

Her insertion wasn't anything like the abrupt plunge that Jenny had done. Carrie gradually rubbed him on the outside of herself and as her labia got wetter and wetter she began to work him into her crease. Soon she was only holding him with her ring and middle fingers which themselves were almost completely encased by her outer lips. She eventually began letting out little whines and moans.

 

David was in pure bliss. He opened his mouth accepting whatever juices found there way in. He squirmed and pressed himself against her slick vaginal skin. Finally, she gave him one final push and retracted her fingers completely. All the light vanished as both her outer and inner lips closed over him; encasing him completely. She was on her back sweating and panting and letting out little high pitch whimpers as David wrestled inside her.

 

She could feel every little wiggle. Her sexual machinery took on a life of its own chewing on David who was putting up a spirited butt losing battle. She was too big and powerful for him to hold her vaginal muscles at bay indefinitely and eventually it exhausted and squeezed him still. It wasn't unpleasant for him, like getting a bear hug from a large long lost relative. Eventually, she came and her pussy gradually loosened its grip. This combined with her extreme lubrication allowed him to escape.

 

He methodically wiggled and wormed his way out as she enjoyed the after glow. There was no question she was no longer a virgin now no matter what anyone said. David finally broke the surface with his head and pulled off the steamy oxygen mask. “Whheeww.” he gasped fresh air still stuck to his armpits in his wife's pussy. He looked out at her giant legs slowly sliding around on the bed as she enjoyed the after glow. He was fairly high above the ground but it was a soft landing so he put his hands on her vulva and pushed himself the rest of the way out falling on the soft bed below.

 

He got up. Looking up at the giant slightly hairy vulva with a since of pride and accomplishment. He had just consummated his marriage. Two years ago he would not have been strong enough physically to do it. He leaned back against the lowest part of Carrie's right butt cheek just peaking out from the bed. He wiped his brow and turned and slapped her ass as hard as he could then jumped and grabbed two strands of dangling pubs. A three minute struggle later and he emerged exhausted from her bush walking out onto her navel.

 

From here he could see her reveling in the last part of the after glow. She opened her closed eyes and smiled at him. His heart melted as easily as the first day he saw her and he jogged up her naked body. He ran between her giant breasts and lay down curling up next to her left tit. “I love you.” she said to him. “I love you too.” he responded and they both closed their eyes drifting off to sleep.

 

The End.