- Text Size +

I got the idea for this story after watching Katelyn Brooks licking a jaw breaker and pretending it was the earth.

She looked at the tiny planet in front of her. Somehow she was able to make her self float through space unharmed. At first Katelyn was stunned just a little bit. She had had this fantasy all of her life. But now it was real. The Earth was really in front of her. It was the size of a watermelon, but was shrinking. No wait. Katelyn was growing. Soon the Earth was the size of a grape fruit. Than a tennis ball. Soon it was the size of a jaw breaker. That’s when Katelyn stopped growing. She lifted her perfectly manicured fingers and actually pinched the Earth. Millions and millions were instantly killed by this. Katelyn got so wet and she started getting horney. Her dream come true, but no this is wrong. She paused for a few minutes.

She could feel the tips of her fingers getting a little moist from the oceans that were now flooding 90 percent of the earth. By now she was breathing slowly and passionately. Her beautiful brown eyes were fixed on the doomed planet. "It turns me on so much, just thinking what one swirl of my tongue would do," said Katelyn as she stuck out her tongue. Like a massive sponge, it moved across the western hemisphere and doug out miles and miles of land.

Those few thousands that were still alive on her tongue, last saw the back of her massive throat as she sucked in her tongue and made a loud gulping sound as they plunged to her belly.

z88;

On Earth people felt there world shake. The people on the western hemisphere looked up in terror. A giant tongue was coming at them from high above.

Katelyn felt her tongue touch the surface and she softly moaned. She then wiped out the United States and Canada. She moaned again. Millions died in seconds from just one of her licks. Just one kiss.

Katelyn thought what else can I do. I am so hungry. There is lots of protein on this planet. She would eventfully eat all of the planets.

She closed her eyes and pictured a planet some where, anywhere. When she opened them her sexy brown eyes looked at planet of Zarcon 4. It was on the other end of the galaxy. It was a peace full planet of 21 billion life forms. They now were looking at a strange creature similar to them. Katelyn simply looked at the tennis ball size planet of blue and green. "Well, well what do we have here!!! It’s another planet full of tiny people!!!" Her sexy voice boomed through the Zarcon race.

The Zarcons were an advanced race and instantly decoded her language and responded with all signals and sound frequencies, ‘we surrender. We are a peaceful race and will do what ever you…’

Katelyn heard all this and said, "blab, blab, blab. I am hungry. Her massive sexy fingers grabbed the peaceful planet and stuck out her tongue and licked up the southeastern hemisphere and gulped it loudly down her throat. She moaned slightly and gave the tasty planet a sloppy kiss. Suck! Kiss! Moan!

After just a few seconds 90 percent of the population were wiped out. After finishing the rest she crushed what remained of the Zarcon race and tossed it into a nearby star. With a loud poof, it was gone. Katelyn soon got bored and shut her beautiful eyes and pictured another planet full of life. When she opened her eyes she was floating in space and looking at something small in front of her eyes. Her pupil alone was bigger than this planet. The planet had trillions of life forms, it was like earth in the cave man times. But still had potential. Katelyn whipped her tongue out and slopped it up. Gulp! "That wasn't very filling now was it?" she giggled to her self. She closed her eyes and focused hard this time. She was a women who got bored quickly. So even after destroying 3 planets within a 1 hour time frame, she got bored. Bad news for the universe. Here was a women with a giantess fetish that now had power.

Katelyn focused on getting lots and lots of planets at once. She opened her eyes and was focused on a bright set of little lights. It was the size and about the length of a Frisbee. It was to us, galaxy 11232. But it was really a busy galaxy. It had millions of planets full of life. They lived in peace and harmony. But now the eyes of Katelyn Brooks were upon them. "Now what do we have here," she smiled and batted out part of the galaxy. There were some small sparks, (to katelyn anyway) and she giggled. "Sounded like an explosion."

She moaned as she grabbed a hand full of solar systems.