- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
TRUASCAN FOOTHILLS,
PLANET AUWTH
* * * * *

"One more question, Your Excellency," said Agent 678: "With all due respect; what was it about this man that made you not doubt his story?"

Kadroojina cocked her head to the right, in puzzlement.

"He told us he was a garhu of the Xantusi tribe. From an island called San Nicolas, on a parallel-Earth ruled by my counterpart, Nekhebuto of Egypt."

Agent 678 looked at his younger partner and said (in their ultra-sonic emergency code): "San Nicolas, in the Santa Barbara Channel Islands. A ley-line convergence point. Just like Mount Kalkajaka in Queensland!"

"Correct," replied Agent 679: "And, Xantusia is the scientific name for one of the indigenous lizard species, there. But, I don't recall any parallel-Earth ruled by an Egyptian GTS-goddess. Do you?"

"Negative. The closest such world, to my knowledge, is the one where Cleopatra VII was mega-gigantized by radiation from the meteoric rock used to sculpt the statue of Ephesian Artemis!"

"Could Yrac Cimoc have used his augmented shapeshifting to pass himself off as a garhu?"

"It's possible."

"YOU DARE CALL ME A LIAR?" roared Kadroojina. The two agents looked up, as they realized that their hostess' giant-sized ears had managed to pick up their entire conversation. The snake-tailed mega-giantess sprang from her colossal stone throne, in an attempt to flatten the two little men with her topless breasts!

But, by the time she landed where they had been standing, they had teleported away.

* * * * *

Back in Australia's Northern Territory, Edgar Allen Crow had landed at the foot of the electrified fence surrounding the satellite telemetry building. The former Deborah Law, still perched on his neck, contemplated what to do next.

"Should I use my power to shrink the radar dish? Or, grow giant-size enough to tear it down with my bare hands?"

"Personally, I think it would be more fun to see you do the latter."

Deborah looked to her left, and gaped at the woman standing there. A woman no bigger than her friend's fish crow!

"Who the...?"

"I'm Tina; the time-traveling mini-goddess. My friend Natalie sent me here, because there's someone already inside. A new ally just as eager to end this global insanity as you and Ray. And, if you'll give me a minute, I can help him cause a distraction that will keep internal security off your back for the precious moments you need."

"Hey!" exclaimed Deborah: "I'm game if you are."

Tina smiled, and gave her a thumb's-up in encouragement.

A micro-second later, she was standing by the side of the shrunken Voyeurman.

"What the frig...?!"

Tina introduced herself all over again. Following which, she explained her plan to the G.T.S. operative.

"Do you really think that'll work?" he asked, when she had finished. Tina grinned.

"I'm game if you are."

Tina then placed herself behind Voyeurman, hugging him just above his waist. Following which, they vanished from where they had been standing. If there had been anyone else their size present, to watch what happened next, it would look like Tina and Voyeurman had suddenly cloned themselves three dozen times over!

In reality, however, Tina was using her time-travel power to teleport them from one tulpa-disc player after the other, nanosecond by nanosecond. Tina keeping them airborne; and Voyeurman pressing the ejection buttons. As a consequence of which, the tulpa-discs (DVD's decorated with Tibetan meditation sigils) came flying out of the players like clay pigeons from a skeet-shooting catapult!

The Co-Ed dopplegangers throughout the control room looked at this phenomenon in slack-jawed confusion. They became even more confused when the tulpas of the GTS-goddesses appearing on their monitor screens suddenly began to dematerialize! Thereby letting Tina and Voyeurman depart completely unnoticed.

When they reappeared by the fish crow's side, Tina made quick introductions. Following which, she told Deborah:

"Time to do it to it, girlfriend!"

Whereupon, Deborah resumed her previous height of two hundred feet tall.

tbc
Chapter End Notes:
Note: "tulpa" is the Tibetan Buddhist term for a mental image psychokinetically given three-dimensional form and substance.