- Text Size +
Birthday treats.


Steven looked around his head ached the bright lights stung his eyes the sound of voices all around him; the smell of disinfectant filled his nostrils. The two women dressed in blue and white chatted away behind him their words inaudible the corridor painted in cream he knew this place but where?

“This is the last one Jane he’s been a naughty boy he was donated by his wife they never learn men are so stupid at least he will be put to good use and by a female haha justice will be served. He needs to be a certain size for the twins treat their mother wants him to used just for them as a special gift, I shall need to check the inventory before we start we can’t afford to get it wrong.”

Alison nodded the two nurses pushed the trolley through the last of the double doors into the special theatre, the room already prepared for the procedure to make the necessary changes to Stevens’ body in preparation for the twins birthday treat. The operation would not take long to complete Steven’s body would then be kept in storage in readiness for the day’s entertainment, he was one of seven who had been carefully chosen his body just one of many, a prize to be shared by an elite group of females with unusual dietary needs, the twins soon to be inaugurated into this exclusive club along with their chosen school friends.

Steven looked around the sun beat down he was finding it hard today his legs ached every time he pushed the pedals around, the park was very quiet today but then it was only five thirty on a Sunday morning. He needed to maintain his strict training regime if he was going to qualify for the next bike race, he didn’t see what hit him all he could recall was the voices they seemed to be everywhere he blacked out the sharp pain in his arm was all that he could remember .

They were well organized they had been monitoring Steven’s movements for months the twins had chosen him from a long list of candidates Rebecca wanted this one Rose did not mind, he was strong this appealed to her after all she wanted to enjoy him for the longest time possible she knew what she wanted, both girls looking forward to getting acquainted with their treat their mum wanted them to enjoy their first.

Steven was the last of this batch to be delivered as usual all seven had disappeared due to accidents the authorities never found the need to question a death under these circumstances the death certificates already issued a false funeral for each arranged . It’s easy to hide a crime when you do not try to hide it, the answers right under their noses; they had done it a thousand times without a hitch Steven’s disappearance any different to the others.

He tried to move but the straps held him in place he looked around the room the cool breeze washed over his exposed skin, he shivered aware of his nakedness. The smell of spring filled his senses the sunlight lit up every corner of the large room, he could hear the sound of voices outside the laughter of the children as they played. His guilty thoughts remembering all the times he had cheated on his lovely wife, he tried to break his bonds without success.

“Whats your name?”

Steven looked around the room his eyes still blurry he could just about make out the man sat opposite him, his eye’s adjusted to the scene before him. The man was strapped to a chair…a very small chair, Steven stared at him next to him sat another man in a similar position both men were about twelve inches tall.


“How…how are you so small?”

The little man started to cry uncontrollable he was naked also Steven looked around the room his eye sight slowly returning, there were four other men each a different size two were around fourteen inches whilst the other two were about 24 inches tall, he it appeared was the biggest at around 36 inches, All of them were naked and held down with straps. Another strange thing was they all had an erection, and yet he felt no inner urge to have sex…sex was the last thing on his mind.

Some of the men were to distressed to talk whilst others relayed their own experiences all with similar results the reason still unknown to them all, it was cold the day was drawing on. Steven estimated the time to be around three thirty the noise of excited children grew louder, he heard the door opening behind him and the sound of footsteps on a tiled floor. He recognized the noise his wife’s high heels made a similar sound on the tiled floor of his kitchen at home, he looked up a blonde haired woman in her twenties smiled down at him.

“Oooh you all look delightful the girls are in for a treat I do hope they leave some for the rest of us to finish off.”

Another voice spoke up to his left.

“Of course they shall they are only little you have far too much here to fill their little bellies besides they would prefer the cakes I’m sure.”
“Mmm I suppose so they are their first I’m sure as they get used to the taste they will eat a lot more of the meat, help me carry them into the room ready for them.”