- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author note: Another of my old stories. This one is set in 1999.

 Gender War: Confrontation 

Three cheerleaders whose names are Heidi, Susan and Maryann, were having a day of fun in the park. Then they saw a couple of boys in a distance.

“Hey girls. Want to have some fun?”Heidi asked.

Sure. Anyone got FemaleGrow on them?”

“I do.”  Maryann replied.

 

Charles and his buddy Gordon were walking along minding their own business when three girls stepped in front of them. One was a blue eye blond, six feet tall, the other two were burettes, 5'4”and 5'8”respectfully.  The blond then began to talk.

“Hello boys. My name is Heidi. My friends are Susan and Maryann.”

What do you girls want?”Charles asked. Ever since FemaleGrow came on the market three years before he was leery about girls.

“We want to tower over you, and use you as toys.”

“Sounds good to me.”  Gordon replied.

“Gordon. Are you nuts?”

“No just horny for giant women.”

While Charles and Gordon were arguing Heidi and her friends drank various amounts of FemaleGrow. A moment later they began to grow. Slowly at first then at an increasing speed. Their clothes being made of super flex material grew with them (Hey clothes are too expensive, to be replaced, every time a woman grows)

 

Charles and Gordon stopped arguing when they realized the shortest of the girls was now taller than them. (Charles was 5'8”, Gordon 5'10”) Charles watched in despair, as his eye level dropped from the girls faces, down to their chest, then to their stomach, then stopping just below their knees.

 

The giantess noticed Charles distress. They began to tease him.

The poor little guy. He wants to grow too. Well forget it, you never become a giant.”

You know you girls are nothing but a bunch of show offs.”Charles replied.

Being 24 feet tall, means you can show off.  Heidi replied.

Yeah, you should follow your friend’s example. He looks ready to worship us. Isn’t that right slave?”

“Yes goddesses.”Gordon replied.

 

While this was going on, Steve Molder watched from a distance. He had seen the girls grow, and noticed one of the guys confront the giantess. He decided it was time to intervene. He got in his pickup truck and drove over to the confrontation.

 

Hey what’s the problem?”Steve Molder asked.

This foolish little boy wants to grow.  Susan replied.

”It’s not fair that girls can grow and men can’t.”

Well. That’s no longer true. Let me introduce myself, I am Steve Molder, a MaleGrow salesperson. As the name implies MaleGrow is a growth potion that works on males only.”

The cheerleaders burst out laughing. Gordon joined them.

 

Does it really work?  Charles asked. He really wanted to believe, what the salesperson was saying was true.

Yes, it does, just for you I’ll give to you for the low price of $5.”

Charles then took out his wallet and gave Steve a five-dollar bill. Steve then handed him a bottle with the label MaleGrow.

“You’re a sucker. Do you know that Charles?”

Charles ignored Gordon. Instead he put the bottle to his lips, and began to drink.

 

After drinking half the bottle he stopped. He was disappointed nothing was happening.

Charles is a sucker.  Heidi and the other girls chanted. They were joined in by Gordon. Charles felt his hopes and dreams crash and burn. Then he felt a rumble in his tummy. Then his clothes began to get tight. Then they began to rip. 

 

Gordon and the cheerleaders stopped laughing when they realized Charles was growing. Steve was wearing a, told you so look on his face. Inch by inch, foot by foot Charles grew. Within moments he towered over his friend Gordon, and was quickly catching up to the girls.

“Who the sucker now?” Charles asked.

 

The cheerleaders were very alarmed at Charles growth. Every since FemaleGrow came on the market women had dominated the Earth. Now all that threaten to come to an end. Heidi decided to take action. She took the bottle of FemaleGrow and drank the remainder of the potion.

 

Meanwhile, Charles had stopped growing at the 30-foot mark. He enjoyed his new stature. Not only did his height increase but he became more muscular as well.  Then he noticed Heidi beginning to grow again.

“So you want a growing contest?”Charles reached for the bottle of MaleGrow. But just then Susan and Maryann attacked him causing him to drop the bottle. It crashed to a million pieces when it hit the Ground.

 

Charles watched Heidi catch up and then pass him in height. Higher and higher she grew, finally stopping at 80 feet.

 

Gordon who watched the events with great interest decided it was time to make tracks. Steve Molder decided to do the same. But Heidi had other plans. She grabbed the pickup truck, and held it like it was a toy.

“Nothing personal. But the world does not need giants.”She then threw the pickup as far as she could. It turned into a fireball, when it crashed into the ground.

“Was that really necessary?” Charles asked.

“I want to prevent the spread of MaleGrow. In the future, treat me with more respect.”

“MaleGrow will spread anyway wither you like it or not.” Charles was tempted to say but he held his tongue.

Feeling left out. Susan and Maryann, shouted to get Heidi’s attention.”

What about us?”

Heidi embarrassed that she forgot about her friends, said.

He is too big for you to handle at the moment. But believe Connie’s Store, having a special on FemaleGrow. I let you buy it on my account.

Susan and Maryann then ran off to the store.

 

Charles tried to sneak away. But at 30 feet tall he found it hard to hide. Heidi quickly caught him, and picked him up like he was a baby.

You’re a bad boy. Mommy is going to have to punish you.”  She then proceeds to spank him.

 

The end for now