- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The last chapter, for now. The story isn't over yet, but I'd like to take a short break from writing, so I hope you like the ending.

Thanks to everyone who read this, hope you enjoyed it!

From inside my hiding place I could hear Emily saying hi to her friends.  Apparently there were only two of them, since the third, Rachel, was on a date with her boyfriend, and was therefore unable to come. The other two’s names were Megan and Cathy. I tried to picture what they might look like.

 Suddenly the second voice, Cathy, asked:

“So, did you bring him, Emily? Can we see him? Tell me you brought him!”

 

“Yeah, Em!” came Megan’s voice, deeper than Cathy’s. “Let us see this supposed ‘two-inch boyfriend’ you keep talking about! I won’t believe he’s real until you show me.”

 

I got quite a shock when I heard this. Emily’s already told them about me? Who else has she told? Doesn’t she know I don’t want people to know about me?

 

From the sudden movement of my surroundings I knew that she’d taken her coat off. The moment has finally come; I struggled to keep calm.

 

“Okay,” said Emily, “I’ll show you. But before I do, I want you to promise me that you won’t grab him or anything like that. He’s very fragile, and you’ll hurt him if you hold him too tightly.”

 

“Okay, okay, we promise!” came Cathy’s voice. “Now come on, show him already!”

 A hand reached into the pocket and gently took hold of me. I emerged into a bright light, and saw for the first time what was going on around me. Above me were two enormous faces. Beautiful faces, though at that moment I was more afraid of them than attracted to them. From their voices I could tell who they were, even before Emily introduced us.

Megan, the girl at whose place we were staying, was the nearest. Her pitch black hair fell halfway down her chest, framing her rather pale face. The effect was striking; I was reminded of a picture of a vampire girl I’d once seen in a book. But her dark brown eyes were definitely not vampire-like. They stared at me in wonder, as if I was the most amazing thing on Earth. She was definitely not believing what she was seeing.

 The other girl, Cathy, was very different. She was short, with short, brown hair and tanned skin. Her eyes were much like Megan’s, dark and alluring. She, too, gasped when she saw me, unable to accept that she was looking at a thumb-sized man. For a while both girls remained frozen, staring at me, while I grew increasingly uncomfortable under their gaze. Then, before I knew what was happening, I was grabbed by Cathy and brought closer to her face.

 

The giant girl held me before her, not gently, as Emily did, but hard enough to make me cry out in pain. Emily tried to take me back, but Cathy was already turning me this way and that, examining me.

 “No way!” she exclaimed. “No goddamn way! This is just…freaky! What is it, Emily? Tell me it’s not really a tiny person. I mean, that would be…that would be…”

“Stop!” Emily shouted. “Give him back! Can’t you see you’re hurting him?”

 

“I’m not hurting him! I’m just holding him! Look, see, he’s perfectly fine!”

 

She gasped my butt tightly between her powerful fingers. By now I probably had more than a few bruises. I tried to speak up, but my voice seemed to have left me at that instant.

 

“Hey, let me hold him!” Megan said. “I want to hold him a little too!”

 

I was dropped into her cupped hands. Thankfully she didn’t grasp me with her fingers; she just held me in her palm and turned me around with her other hand.

 

“Oh my God, he’s so tiny! Look, he’s got tiny little hands and everything! And what’s he wearing? Is that…hey!”

 

Emily came to my rescue. She took me back and held me protectively against her chest. I hugged myself tightly against her, glad to be in safe hands again.

 

“Let me make something clear,” Emily said. “Alex is my boyfriend, okay? Not my pet, or a toy, or any other kind of thing you say he is. He’s a real person, he wasn’t always this small, but now he is, and that’s probably the way it’s going to stay.”

 

“That’s great, Emily, but…”

 

“I wasn’t finished! There’s more. I know what you’re thinking, that I’m just keeping him around for fun. Well, I’m not. I…I love him, and he loves me. If you don’t like that, that’s fine, but don’t try and talk me out of it or anything. We’ve already decided that we’re meant for each other.”

 

A deep silence followed. I grabbed Emily’s shirt with my arms and held on tightly. Beneath me her chest rose and fell steadily. I could feel her great heart beating beneath it, a heart filled with love for me.

 After a while I heard Cathy speak up, though I wasn’t looking at her.

“You…you’re joking, right? Are you telling me that you’ve got feelings for…that?” She began to laugh. “Oh, Emily! I’m sorry, but you’re not serious, are you? I mean, that…whatever it is, it can’t even talk!”

 

“Of course he can talk!” Emily said angrily. “He’s just too scared right now. No wonder, after the way you’ve been treating him.”

 

“But I didn’t…”

 

“Okay, okay, that’s enough!” came Megan’s voice. “God, why are you two always fighting? Let’s just calm down, all right? You owe us an explanation, Emily. Tell us exactly what’s going on with you.”

 Emily glanced down at me, sighed, and began telling our story, from start to finish.

 

Later that night the four of us were sitting on Megan’s huge bed and talking. The girls had already changed into their pyjamas, and were drinking cups of hot chocolate. They were sitting in a circle around me. I walked around and gave each of them a little foot massage. Right then I was sitting astride Megan’s big toe, rubbing it vigorously. I leant forward and kissed her purple toe nail, as big as my body. She laughed and gave me a little poke.

 

Megan and Cathy, after hearing Emily’s story, had both apologized to me. I had told them, in a shaky voice, that it was no trouble at all, and that I just wanted to be treated like a normal guy. They had each given me a kiss on the cheek, though their lips actually covered my entire face and most of my body.

 

Emily took me from my perch on Megan’s toe. She dipped the tip of her finger into her cup and brought it to me. A few drops of hot chocolate rested on her fingernail. I reached out, took them and swallowed them. They tasted super sweet, and after two drops I’d had enough for now.

 

“It must be hard, being so small,” said Megan. “I don’t think I could take it if I had to live like that all the time.”

 

“Yeah, can’t someone help you or something?” asked Cathy. “I mean, if I woke up and found that my boyfriend had shrunk, I’d be really upset. You should take him to a doctor Emily. I’m sure he’s dying to return to normal, right, little man?”

 

“No thanks, I’m fine!” I said. “As long as I’m with Emily, it doesn’t matter how big I am. In fact, I like her giant-sized. I think she’s much more good-looking like this.”

 

“You’re really weird! Most guys like their girls to be shorter than them. Don’t you think that maybe that’s how it’s supposed to be?”

 

Emily looked at me affectionately. She held me against her soft cheek, right next to her mouth. It felt wonderful to be in the hands of such a powerful being, a goddess, almost.

 

“No, I don’t think so,” was Emily’s reply. “I don’t think love has anything to do with how big or small you’re supposed to be. Little Alex here is the most lovable guy I’ve ever met. Don’t believe me? Well, you should have seen him when he first told me he loved me. I swear, my heart just melted on the spot.”

 

She kissed me briefly. I caught a glance of Cathy rolling her eyes. All night she’s been a bit uncomfortable with the thought of her friend falling in love with someone like me. But she and Megan had accepted it, and they both promised to be there for Emily and me.

 

That night I slept in Megan’s underwear drawer. I’d wanted to sleep with Emily, on her breast, just like she held me that time. But I guess it would have looked a little strange, and I didn’t want the girls to tease me any more than they already have.

 

So I found myself lying on Megan’s panties. They were soft and silky, quite arousing in fact. I got a little erection as I ran my hands over them, their distinctive scent enfolding me. On every side rose the colossal walls of the drawer, and above them, vast, magnificent and unreachable, were the three giantesses, looking down at me and giggling.

 

“He’s such a cutie,” said Megan. “I wish I had a tiny guy of my own; I’d probably love him to death too.”

 

“Yeah, he’s adorable,” said Cathy. “If he were mine I’d carry him around in my panties all the time. I bet it would drive him crazy with lust! Ain’t that right, you little squirt?”

 

They laughed at my obvious embarrassment. Emily bent down and blew me a kiss.

 

“I told you you’d enjoy it here,” she said softly. “Well, goodnight, my little angel! Sweet dreams!”

 

“You too, my love!” I called.

 She pushed the drawer shut, leaving it pitch dark in here. I lay awake for a long time, listening to their voices talking. Emily talked about me a lot, about how she hopes that everything works out between us, that our relationship would be a happy one. As for myself, I had no doubt it will be. It seemed impossible that we’d made it this far if we weren’t meant for each other. And there so much lying ahead that I couldn’t wait to experience. I slept soundly that night, knowing that only time would reveal what lay ahead.