- Text Size +

The following day was Tuesday, and Emily had to be at college for the entire day. Being completely, obsessively in love with her, I didn’t want to spend the day alone in her apartment. She was all that mattered to me, I told her, and I begged her to take me with her, even if we couldn’t talk to each other there.

 

She laughed as I got down on my knees and implored her not to leave me here by myself.

 

“Boy, you really are persistent, aren’t you? But I’m afraid I can’t take you, darling. It’s just too dangerous, I might lose you, I’ll constantly be worrying about you…I think you should remain here for the moment. I’ll just leave you here on my bed, where you’ll be safe.”

 

“Oh, all right! I guess I’ll be able to survive until you get back.”

 

She laughed again, then gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

 

“Goodbye, my love,” she whispered. “Don’t miss me too much, okay? Just a few hours, the we can have some fun…”

 She winked at me suggestively. I was placed on her pillow, and, after another short kiss, she left.  

As you can imagine there was very little I could do that day, so I amused myself by exploring Emily’s room. I found a place where I could slide down the blanket and reach the floor. It was the first time I’ve actually been on the floor since she found me, which now seemed so long ago. By now I was more or less comfortable around her, though still a little overwhelmed by her sheer size.

 

I walked around, which wasn’t easy, since the bedroom floor was carpeted. It was like walking through thick undergrowth, I thought to myself. A few feet away I could see a pair of Emily’s high-heeled shoes. They were simply enormous, the size of buildings to me. I clambered into one of them and slid down into the toe section. It was dark and confined, but also comfortable, so I lay there for a while. I had a fleeting thought of what would happen if she were to put her shoe on right now. Would she even feel me as I was being crushed by her toes?

 

Since it was my first moment of peace and quiet since being shrunk, I decided to try and make sense of everything that had happened so far.

 

“Let’s see. First there was that bottle, which suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I open it, then that weird feeling came over me. I black out, then someone takes off my clothes, puts me in the cupboard, and leaves before anyone decides to check on me. Who was it, and how wasn’t I aware of their presence?”

 I racked my brain, but was unable to figure out precisely what had happened that day. Anyway, I found it difficult to concentrate on the past when a new, exciting future lay ahead of me. Perhaps I’ll find out someday how I became small like this, but until the I planned to enjoy my new, and for the first time, meaningful life.  

“God, I’m tired,” Emily said, fishing me out of the depths of her shoe. She’d spent a frantic fifteen minutes looking for me, until I awoke from my snooze and called out to her. Predictably she was rather annoyed with me, and I had to promise never to do something like this to her again.

 

“I’m really sorry,” I said for the tenth time, squatting in her hand. I was naked, too, and no longer ashamed. It felt perfectly natural, and incredibly arousing, to lie completely nude in her hand, her warm skin touching every inch of my body.

 

She sighed and gave me a weary smile.

 

“Don’t worry about it, my love. It’s not your fault; you’re free to do as you like, of course. I don’t want you to feel like I’m just keeping you as a pet, for my own amusement. If you don’t agree with me on something, say so. Don’t be scared of me; I’ll never hurt you again, I promise.”

 

“Thanks, Emily! That means a lot.” She nudged me with her finger, and I grabbed onto it and hugged it.

 

“That doesn’t mean I’m not going to punish you, though,” she said suddenly. “You gave me a nasty shock, so I think a little payback is in order! Only, what will it be? Ah, I know!”

 She told me what she had in mind for me, and I quickly saw that she was only joking about it being a ‘punishment’. In fact, I might even enjoy it, I thought.  

Half an hour later, and my strength was almost gone. For thirty minutes I’ve been massaging Emily’s feet, and it wasn’t easy. I had to press as hard as I could, with my entire body, for her to even feel it. As I lay on top of her bare right foot, I could feel the sweat running from me. I pressed down again with all my strength, when suddenly I lost my balance and fell off. I landed on the bed ten feet below me.

 

Emily had enjoyed every second of it. She gleefully urged me on, even after I told her I wanted to rest. Now I was lying next to her foot, completely spent. She reached for me and picked me up. I dangled between her fingers, utterly tired out.

 

“Ahh, poor little Alex!” she said. “And you told me you were looking forward to it, too! Come here, let me hold you close.”

 

She pulled off her shirt, allowing me too see her in her lingerie. I watched with widened eyes, unable to think clearly. She kept bringing me closer and closer, until all I could see was her gigantic left breast. Then she tucked me in between her breast and her bra cup.

 

I think I had an instant orgasm. The soft fabric of her bra held me firmly against her breast; it was the most erotic feeling I’ve ever felt. Her body heat surged through me as I pressed myself tighter against her. I could feel my own cum against my torso, and my penis was pressed upward against my tummy.

 

“Oh God,” I muttered breathlessly. “Oh, Emily, I…you…you’re…”

 

“I know,” she said softly. “And I’m just getting started with you. You can’t imagine the pleasures I have in store for you. But I think you’ve had enough for today. Come on, let’s get you a nice, warm bath. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

 I nodded contentedly and sank back against her warm, divine skin.  

The rest of the week Emily took me to her classes with her, having realized that she missed me as well whenever she left me alone. She stowed me away in the breast pocket of her coat, where she could always see me. It was too risky for her to take me out, so she surreptitiously slipped me food and water whenever no-one was looking. For my part, I just lay in her pocket and stared up at her gorgeous face, like that of a goddess in the clouds far above me.

 

So the time passed, until Friday afternoon came along. I’ve secretly been dreading this day, for the simple reason that Emily had been invited to sleep over at one of her friends’ house. And, of course, she would be taking me along as well, to introduce me.

 

“What’s the matter, sweetie?” she asked. “Don’t you trust me anymore? Do you really think I’d let Megan and the others hurt you? I mean, didn’t you say last night you wish I wasn’t so ‘overprotective’? That was the word you used, wasn’t it?”

 

I sat on the table, facing away from her. Try as I might, I just haven’t been able to convince her not to go. Of course I don’t want to be left alone for the night, but compared to being seen like this by a bunch of strangers, it seemed the far better option.

 

But Emily was insistent, and I was beginning to worry that our relationship might not last much longer if I kept refusing. It was a stupid thought, as I later saw, since she loved me far more than I imagined at that point.

 

“Fine, I’ll go,” I said, trying not to sound upset. “Just…please keep me with you, okay? You know how easily I could get hurt.” It was an embarrassing thing to have to admit, but she understood completely how I felt, and gave me her word that she would look after me.

 “They’re really nice people, you’ll see,” she said. “Relax! I’m absolutely sure they’ll find you just as cute and charming as I do!”  

Emily got into her car and placed me in her lap. She was wearing a short denim skirt, and I could lie down and relax on it as she drove to Megan’s house. I begged her to find me some kind of clothing, so she wrapped me in a piece of silk cloth, which made it look as if I was wearing a dress. Still better a dress than to appear before her friends completely naked.

 

We drove there in silence. Every now and then she gave me a look to see if I was okay. My heart was beating out of control, but her presence reassured me. I kept telling myself that everything was going to be fine. After a while I calmed down a bit.

 

After she parked her car in the driveway Emily put on her coat, since it was freezing outside. It was also dark, even though the sun hadn’t completely set yet. She picked me up, held me tightly in her hands for a moment, then reached to open the door.

 

“Wait!” I said. “There’s something I want to ask you.”

 She looked at me with surprise.

“What is it, my angel? Is something bothering you?”

 

“No…well, yes. These friends of yours, what if…what if, after seeing me and all that, they go and tell everyone about me?”

 She looked at me for several seconds, then said:

“If they do, who’s going to believe them?”

 Before I could answer I was dropped into a fifteen-foot deep coat pocket. I landed on my feet and sat down in the corner of the pocket, and wondered what would be in store for me tonight.