- Text Size +

I’ll never be able to describe how I felt in that instant. It was as if a new life had begun in me: a life that was worth living. Slowly, gracefully, I was lifted up and placed on a soft, delicate surface. Emily cradled me in her hand, stroking me softly as I lay crying. Every now and then she’d kiss me with her moist lips, completely covering my entire body. I could smell her sweet, flowery scent, which overpowered my senses. My almost naked body was dampened by her kisses, each one more wonderful and sublime than the last.

 

When at last I stopped crying I rolled over to look at her face. Soft tears rolled down her cheeks, but she was also smiling. In the state I was in I didn’t notice that the scrap of tissue around my waist had torn off. I was just so deliriously happy, happy that my goddess loved me, that I could be with her. I sat up awkwardly. She held the tip of her finger in front of me. I embraced it as much as I could, kissing her just above her fingernail.

 

“Is this real?” I asked myself. It seemed too good to be true. Perhaps I was still asleep, dreaming.

 

“Yes, baby. I really do love you,” she said, having heard me. “I love you just the way you are, and I always will.”

 

“You do? You really do? Emily, I…I didn’t think you could!”

 

She placed me back on the pillow and lay her head beside me. I’ve never been this close to a girl’s face before, and looking at her took my breath away.

 

“Can I tell you something, Alex? I’d like you to know exactly how I feel.”

 

“Of course!”

 

“I’ve had several boyfriends before I met you, but none of them ever seemed to be the right one for me. None of them really loved me, and all they wanted was someone they could make out and have sex with. I began to wonder if that’s how all guys see me, as an object to be used for their own pleasure.”

 

“I don’t feel like that!” I interjected. “Emily, I care about you! I want to make you happy! I just don’t know how…” I trailed off. There was no reason to hide my thoughts from her anymore, so I confessed that I knew almost nothing about love and that I’ve never had a girlfriend before.

 

“If you no longer want me, I’ll understand,” I said.

 “But I do want you!” she said. “Just seeing you and touching you makes me happy! When you said you loved me, I knew that you meant it with all your heart. You were so brave and honest, and you probably know more about love than any of my previous boyfriends. Just because you’re two inches tall doesn’t make you any less of a person!

I think you’re a very special, unique guy, and I never want to lose you!”

 I was stunned beyond words. No-one has ever spoken to me like this before. Even my parents seemed to think I would never amount to anything, which is why I’d left home and come here. Now, to have a beautiful girl tell me that I was the greatest man she’d ever met – it was too much for me to take in at once. All I could do was to tell her I love her, before losing myself in her passionate kiss.  

The water was warm and relaxing, a perfect antidote to the cold autumn air. It was six o’clock and the sun had already set an hour ago. I was swimming around in the washing basin, which would likely be my bathtub for as long as we stayed here. The wounds on my body were healing nicely, and with Emily looking after me, I’d probably be in perfect condition soon.

 

I dipped beneath the surface to wash the shampoo out of my hair, and when I came back up I saw her standing there. The girl who saved my life, and who now had complete power over me. While I gazed up at her immense body I grew extremely aroused, as I would often do whenever she would hold me near her. Her ample breasts seemed as large as houses to me.

 

As I was staring in slack-jawed awe she took me with a tiny pinch and laid me on a piece of silk fabric she’d brought. Then she covered me with a fold of the fabric and began to rub me dry. The motion of the silk against my skin, together with the firm pressure she put on me, was too much for my throbbing erection, and I came.

 

She didn’t notice until she lifted her hands and saw the microscopic splotch on the cloth. I was sweating amply and my face was burning red. She lifted the cloth, with me still lying on it, and pressed me to the underside of her breast. I instantly grew hard again, but this time I managed to control my lust. She held me before her face and rolled me over gently.

 

“I knew you’d enjoy that,” she said teasingly, noticing my tiny, erect penis. “Men are so easy to please, don’t you agree?”

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…”

 

“No!” she interrupted. “It’s not like that at all! I’m not angry with you, my love. We should both enjoy our relationship as much as possible, and if you ever fell like you want to…let go, then do it! It’s nothing to be ashamed about!”

 

“But…didn’t you say you didn’t like guys who just want to have sex with you?”

 

“Yes, sweetie, but you’re different. Didn’t you say you love me and that you want me to be happy?”

 

“Yes, I did, but it’s not fair if I get all the fun.”

 

She snickered a little, then burst out in laughter. I’ve never heard her laugh before, not like this. I wondered what it was that she found so funny. She abruptly stopped and gave me a kiss on the head.

 

“Don’t you worry about that, my love! I can already think of several ways you can please me, so you definitely won’t be having all the ‘fun’ in this relationship! Still, it’s good to know you care about me like that. It’s what makes you such an adorable boyfriend. Now, why don’t we go and eat dinner, hmm? Takeaway food might not be the most romantic meal in the world, but it’s all I can afford for now.”

 

“As long as I’m with you, every moment is a romantic one.”

 She laughed again and gave me another kiss.  

After dinner Emily and I had a long talk, she being seated at the table and I sitting on one of her textbooks, wrapped in my silk ‘towel’. We learned as much about each other as we could. I found out that her full name was Emily Christina York, that she was seventeen, and that, like me, she’d been a straight-A student in high-school. She loved to read, go shopping and swim, and she enjoyed long walks in the countryside. I learnt about her friends and family, and she learnt about mine.

 

Afterwards we talked about my ‘shrinking accident’, if that’s indeed what it was. I wondered what had happened to my car with all my belongings, and whether the police were searching for me or not. It’s been more than a week since my disappearance.

 

“If you’d like to visit your family, I’d be happy to take you,” she said.

 

“No, please don’t!” I replied. “I really don’t want them to see me like this, least of all my dad. He was always telling me how little he thought of me, how I’d never be as good as my older brother and that he wished I’d never been born. I never want to see them again, ever. I know it sounds harsh, but if you take me to them now, when I’m like this, I don’t think I could take it!”

 

She looked at me with pity.

 

“I’m really sorry, Alex. I didn’t know it was that bad; I thought you merely disliked them or something. Why didn’t you tell anyone they were so horrible to you? I mean, was there no-one else who cared about you?”

 I shook my head.

“I guess I should have talked to other people more often. I should have gotten to know them. But I didn’t, I’m just too shy and…well, everyone thought I was a weirdo who had no friends. I sometimes felt like everyone really hated me.”

 

It felt good to be able to tell someone about my innermost feelings. I’ve always hated it when other people couldn’t understand how I feel, but it was partly my fault. I should have been more open to them.

 

Emily held her open hand beneath my feet. I dropped into her palm and she brought me close to her face.

 

“I think you should forget about all of that,” she said. “You’ve got a new life now, and you shouldn’t feel bad about what happened in the past. And don’t feel bad about being shy and withdrawn all the time; I’m a little like that as well. If you want, I could introduce you to some of my friends, the ones I really know well. They’d be thrilled to meet someone like you, and they wouldn’t tell anyone about you, I promise.”

 

“I don’t know, Emily. I don’t think I’m ready yet. What if they don’t like me, or what if they don’t think I’m a real person?”

 

“Oh, stop being so negative! You can’t spend the rest of your life with only me to talk to! I’ll make sure you’ll be perfectly all right, and I’ll give you some time first. After all, we just discovered that we love each other! We should be enjoying each other’s company, not fighting over silly things like this!”

 I gave up arguing and agreed with her. It was the easiest thing for me to do. There was no way I could stop her from doing what she wanted with me, anyway. She’s been wonderful to me so far, and I felt like a fool for doubting her.  

That night Emily let me sleep with her in her bed. I was overjoyed when she told me I could lie next to her on her pillow, but almost immediately I wondered what would happen to me if she rolled over in her sleep. She said there was no need to worry, since she was a quiet sleeper.

 

“I’m pretty sure I’m almost motionless when I sleep,” she told me. “But, just in case, I’ll put you on the top left corner, and the I’ll sleep on the right. But you’re welcome to stay in your box if you want. It’s probably safer there, anyway.”

 

“No, I’d rather sleep with you, Emily. I trust you. I know you’d never put me in a potentially dangerous situation of any kind.”

 

“That’s right,” she smiled. “Now, let’s see if we can make you more comfortable."

 

She soon found a way to make sure I was warm that night. She laid a woollen scarf on the pillow, placed me on it, then folded it back over me. Then she placed it’s tip under my head as a headrest. I was now completely wrapped up in soft, cosy wool, and could easily walk over to her face any time I wished. After she’d finished brushing her teeth she came back to check on me. She was wearing her robe again, which I thought made her look so attractive. I also noticed that she didn’t wear any underwear, and the glimpse I caught of her naked breast excited me.

 

“Look at you! You’re so adorable, tucked in like that! I just want to cuddle you in my arms, my tiny lover!”

 

She climbed into bed and laid down carefully. Even from the other side of the pillow I felt dwarfed by her face. I climbed out of the scarf and ran over to her, stumbling as I did so. Before I could get up she laid her fingers on me and held me down. I tried to push them off me, but I didn’t have the strength. She massaged my naked little body until I began to cum again. When I was done I kept on laying there, exhausted and fulfilled.

 

She moved me closer to her face, until I could feel her breath wash over me. Beneath me the pillow was covered by her long, straight hair. I sat down on it and began to play with it. It was smooth to the touch and had a sweet-smelling scent; she obviously took good care of it.

 

But her lips were beckoning me, so I rushed over and kissed her. I kissed every inch of her lips, and in turn she kissed my entire body at once. As I was heading back she whispered: “Good night, my angel.”

 “Good night, my goddess,” I replied, “and thank you for everything! I love you so much!”