- Text Size +

Emily placed me on the rim of the basin and began looking for things I could use to clean myself. She cut off a tiny piece of soap for me to use, as well as a miniscule chunk of her sponge. She put these next to me, along with a drop of her shampoo, and began to fill the basin with hot water.

 

“Here, you can use this as a towel,” she said, giving me a paper tissue. “So, I guess that’s everything, then. I’ll go get your bed ready, and see if I can find something better for you to wear. You just enjoy your bath, little guy!”

 

“Wow, uh, thanks!” I managed to say, quite overcome by emotion. No-one has ever been this nice and friendly to me, as far as I could remember. I was more in love with her than ever, and quite out of my depth as to how I should reply. “Thanks a lot, Emily! You’ve been really great to me! I just wish I could repay you somehow.”

 

“No problem!” she said cheerfully, turning off the tap. “It’s been a real pleasure to help. People always say I’m too nice to everyone, but I don’t think there is such a thing as ‘too nice’. And you don’t have to repay me, okay? Just relax and don’t worry about anything. I’ll be back for you in an hour. Is that too long for you?”

 

“No, it’s fine,” I said, and, after giving me another gorgeous smile, she left and closed the door. For a little while I remained lost in thought, before deciding to try out my bath. To me the basin was about fifty feet across and thirty feet deep. I leapt from the rim and plunged into the water.

 

It was warmer than I’d thought, but, after so much time I spent naked in the cold, it was exactly what I wanted. I swam around in glee, marvelling at how much different the water felt at my size. It felt strange, not really very fluid-like. It clung to me in big drops with which I played around for a while. At last I turned my attention to my bruised and filthy body.

 

“I can’t wait to be clean again,” I said to myself. “Boy, is that going to feel good!”

 

There was more than enough shampoo in that drop, and I washed my hair three times before I was satisfied. Likewise it took several repeated scrubbings before I was convinced that my body was clean. The water around me became dirtier as I washed, so I swam to the other side of the basin to finish. Eventually I was convinced that there was no dirt, blood, goo or anything unclean left to wash off.

 Reluctantly I climbed out of the water and began drying myself. I rolled around on the tissue, which felt as thick as a blanket to me. It was yet another unreal experience of being two inches tall. I grabbed my tissue loincloth and had just finished putting it on when Emily entered.  

“Perfect timing!” I called out as she approached. She was wearing a purple silk robe, which made her look like a goddess to me. Her vast figure towered over me, even more beautiful than when I first saw her. She unplugged the basin and began cleaning up.

 

“Okay, your bed is ready,” she told me, “so I’m just going to clean my teeth, then we can go. I assume you don’t need to brush your teeth, because I can’t think how you could do it.”

 

“Uh, err, no, uh, I’m fine,” I said. It was difficult to think when I was so close to her body, her sweet scent making me dizzy. As she brushed her teeth I tried to get closer to her, to touch her body. But the gap between the shelf and her stomach was too great, and I was scared of falling. I looked up, up, up to her voluminous chest, her slender neck, her lovely face. If only she knew how much I wanted her, perhaps she’d love me back.

 

“There!” she said after rinsing her mouth. “You ready for bed? Because I sure am. I didn’t sleep a wink last night!”

 

“Can I ask you something?” I said awkwardly. “This might sound a little strange, but…I need to use a toilet.”

 She looked down at me and giggled.

“Now why would you think that sounds strange? Did you think I have something against using a toilet, hmm?”

 

“No, I…uh…I…”

 

“Here, you can use this,” she said before I could finish. Talking to her was certainly difficult, especially for an introvert like me. She helped me down into the basin and gave me another piece of tissue paper.

 

“Just do what you want to do over the drain,” she continued. “I’ll look the other way, and I promise I won’t peek!”

 

“Thank you,” I mumbled. I hurriedly finished my business, thankful that my excrement was so minute that it could easily be washed away.

 

When I was done I called her, and she let me climb into her hand again. Then she took me to my ‘bed’, which was actually a four-inch square box filled with soft fabric, standing on the little table next to her bed.

 

“There you go!” Emily said and gently placed me in the box. “What do you think?”

 

“It’s…wow! This is so awesome! You don’t know how glad I am to sleep in a bed again! Thanks again, Emily! You’re amazing!”

 

Now it was her turn to blush, and she suddenly seemed as shy of me as I was of her.

 

“You really think so?” she asked, looking downwards. “You’re not angry anymore over what happened earlier?”

 

“I never was angry at you. Sure, I may have been scared, or terrified, to be more precise, but I never hated you or anything.”

 

“That’s sweet of you to say. I wish the guys I meet at college were as nice as you are!”

 

She bent down and softly stroked my head and back. I was absorbed looking into her dark blue eyes, not realizing that I was getting an erection. When I found out I hurriedly crawled deeper into the pile of fabric. I was in real danger of her finding out how I felt about her, so I asked her a question to distract her.

 

“Uh, so, you go to college? What do you, you know, study?”

 

“Oh, I’m just taking a few classes in literature and philosophy. I just finished school, and I don’t really know what I want to be someday, so I’m just taking it slow for now.”

 

She stopped stroking me and climbed into bed. After she turned off the light I decided to ask her where her parents lived.

 

“My parents are dead,” she answered after several seconds of silence. “They died when I was twelve. I’ve been living with some distant relatives of my dad ever since. My little sister, Katie, still lives with them.”

 

“Oh…I’m so sorry.” It was all I could think of saying.

 

“No, don’t be. It’s been six years, so I’ve pretty much gotten over it. Look, I can’t stay awake any longer, so could we perhaps talk again tomorrow?”

 

“Huh? Oh, yeah, of course, we’ll talk tomorrow.”

 

“Thanks, Alex. I reckon it’s been a long, strange day for both of us. I mean, how many other girls…nah, forget it. You know what I mean, anyway. Goodnight!”

 

“Goodnight!” I replied. Yes, it has been a long, strange day for me, but I’m glad it happened. Meeting Emily and getting to know her has been a fantastic experience for me. I snuggled in between layers of comfy fabric and wondered what would happen tomorrow.

  

That night I had a strange but wonderful dream. In it I was trapped in some kind of large bowl, unable to get out. I began to despair, but just then I was saved. An angel from heaven, beautiful beyond words, looked down at me. She smiled at me, held out her hand for me to climb on, lifted me to her bosom and caressed me. Then she bowed her head and kissed me with her moist lips.

 

I awoke to find myself in the last stages of an orgasm. The cloth beneath my penis was wet and sticky. It was my first wet dream in ages and it felt fantastic. My heart was beating quickly now and I was covered with sweat. The angel in the dream had been Emily, I was sure of it. And, although I’ve been in love with her from the start, something inside me had definitely changed that night.

 

I no longer wanted to be restored to my normal size again. As a giantess, my dream girl was far more alluring than any girl who was merely my size or smaller. I wanted her to keep me with her, to love me and protect me. I wanted to be her little pet, to have her hold me in those elegant hands and feel me over, then kiss me with those dazzling lips. But that could never happen, I thought. No girl wants to love a guy who is smaller than her smallest finger. Especially not someone like me, someone who doesn’t even know how to talk to her. I began to cry softly.

 

“I have to tell her I love her!” I thought. “I don’t care what she thinks of me, I have to tell her! What’s the worst that could happen, anyway?”

 For a long time I lay awake, listening to her gentle breathing, only a few feet away. After several hours I did fall asleep again, but my heart was thumping so loudly that I remained restless. Tomorrow would be the day I make the biggest decision of my life, and until then I would be in a constant state of anxiety.