- Text Size +

The little man mumbled and begged as Jaclynn ran her tongue over his tiny naked body.  Her breath was heavy as she took in every scent and taste the man protruded.  She had swallowed so many men that she was somewhat baffled that no matter what she seemed to cum.  The man’s eyes were frantic; his begging becoming more and more heartfelt and pleasing. 

“You can’t do this, you can’t do this,” he said through teary eyes. 

She smiled at him and let her right hand drop to pull down her white panties.  She then unclasped her bra and her full perky tits rose and fell with each deep breath.   Her mouth made a pouting face to try to show she felt slighted by his comment.  But the smell from her naked body contradicted that she was in the least bit sympathetic.  It was pungent; it flowed up to his nose and he now realized she was completely turned on.  She was one of a very small group of women who enjoyed sadistic activities.  Most bought small men to serve in much more civil and purposeful ways.  Before meeting her he had assumed he would live to a ripe old age, but had learned quickly in the box full of men that Jaclynn would send him to her belly alive.  Perhaps worse, Jaclynn’s recently widowed mom would often come in the night and grab one of them to take back to her bedroom.  No one knew what she did with whomever she took, but not one had ever returned to the little box in the panty drore. 

            Jaclynn kissed the man, smiled to show her white teeth, and said, ”My love, I want you inside me right now.  You don’t know what it does to me to feel a man slide down my throat.  Don’t think about jumping or I’ll give you to mom.  Her fetishes make me almost sick to think about, so I’m guessing you’d rather let me eat you.”

            He was crying and screaming as she stuck her tongue out to a full distance.  She was placed him on the tip and slowly dragged him towards her mouth.  He was on his knees begging, pleading with her to stop.  But as he entered Jaclynn’s mouth he could tell nothing would prevent her.  A soft moan came up her throat as her tongue worked against his naked body.  He punched at the sides of her mouth but could tell it did not hurt her in the least bit.  Jaclynn merely pushed him against the roof of her mouth and he immediately realized there was nothing he could do.  She would surely kill him if he did not become completely complacent to what she wanted. Jaclynn guieded him towards the back of her throat, and he could hardly bare the moans coming up.  He guessed rightly that her hands were stroking her breasts as she savored his last moments of life. 

            Jaclynn tilted her head and used her tongue to push him down her throat.  Nothing compared to that final moment.  She always had an organism either before or slightly after he little man reach the inside her small, flat stomach.  Her fingers strummed her clitoris and her back arched as she let out an extended moan.  The climax was a feeling she just loved.  It was why she ate little men, and her sweat sodden body rose with the feeling   

 

The men in the box heard it and knew it to mean that another of their friends was gone.  They did not know, however, that her mom was in one of her moods.  She planned to sneak in that very night and grab one of her daughter’s tiny friends.