- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sample DisclaimerDisclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

  It was the day before Shelly was to turn 21, she came from a single parent home, her mother Leslie, had raised her all her life and although they didn't have many of the luxuries, Leslie always sacrificed to make things more pleasant for Shelly.  It was summertime and as they two of them sat down to enjoy lunch, her mother began to explain the importance of this birthday to her daughter.

"Shelly, tomorrow you turn 21, it's an important day in you life, not just because you will be a legal adult but because of our family heritage.

"What do you mean mom?  I don't understand."

"In this box is a magic wand, it will only work for 24 hours, if you complete the function you are to do, you will be able to use it all of your life."

"What do I need to do?"

"You have 24 hours to find a man willing to be transformed into lingerie for you.  If you find someone, you will have the powers of this wand the rest of your life.  The key is, he has to be willing to be lingerie."

"Did you do this when you were 21?  Did you make someone your lingerie?"

"Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a willing person, have regretted it all my life, not only for the powers but just to have lingerie on my body from a man is so sexy."

"Mom, if I find someone, can I make him into lingerie for you?  Would I still get the power from the wand?"

"Yes, you would but I don't expect you to do that."

     Leslie was 42 years old, she had worked hard all her life.  She was around five foot four, short brown hair, brown eyes and was on the plump side and extremely attractive.  Shelly and her mother pondered for a while on who may be willing, both giving suggestions when suddenly her mother said:

"What about Mark?  You two have known each other all your lives, I bet he would be interested." 

The two agreed, Shelly picked up the phone and asked Mark if he could come over for dinner tonight, that there was something very important she needed to talk to him about.  He agreed and Shelly and her mother began preparing everything for the evening.

It was about six pm, there was a knock on the door, it was Mark.  Shelly walked over to the door, she was wearing a blue short silky dress with black lace around it, she resembled her mother when she was younger, was plump in all the right places and about five foot four like Lesllie her mother.  When the door opened, Marks eyes lit up a bit, it was obvious he was drawn to her beauty.

"Come on in Mark. dinner is already and we have alot to talk about tonight."

The three of them sat around the table, enjoyng the meal, lots of small talk happening until finally the meal was over and Shelly asked Mark to come sit on the couch so they could talk.

"Tomorrow I am going to be 21, can you believe it?  My mom gave me a unique gift, apprently it has been handed down from generation to generation for many years, it's a magical wand."

"What are you supposed to use it for?"

"Well, it only works for 24 hours unless I find a man who is willing to be transformed into lingerie."

"What??  That can't really happen can it?"

"Yes it can and apparently my mom never got a chance to try that part out, she never found someone but I am not going to let this opportunity pass me by."

"Is that why you invited me over, so you could make me your lingerie?"

"Actually, yes and no.  You see, I want to shrink you down to about 3 inches first, play with you, let you see what it would be like to be lingerie for a lady."

"So what do you think Mark, would you like to me lingerie for my daughter?"

"Well, let me atleast shrink you down and let you enjoy that, then we can get your answer, no pressure, you have to be willing."

"Oh, by the way, if you do decide to be lingerie you will be on my mom.  You see, she never got that opportunity and I want her to have it, she has done everything for me and this is the least thing I can do for her."

"So Mom, what piece of lingerie would you make Mark?"

"Well, I am older and am not as sexy as I used to be but for some reason I love lace camisole body briefers, let me show you the one I like."  Mom then picks up her laptop and begins to show Mark some pictures.

"I like the lace on the top of my breasts, like the way it fits snug between my legs and holds my ass in place.  You will find out I love things like this and also panties"

"Ok, well, it's time to shrink you down Mark"

With that said, Shelly pointed the wand at Mark, telling him to shrink to 3 inches.  Within seconds Mark was on the floor, naked and a bit scared.  Shelly reached down to pick Mark up, she held him in her hand for a few minutes, smiling at him, amazed at how the wand had worked."

"Ok Mom, tomorrow is my birthday and I want to give you a gift, here is Mark, play with him, enjoy him and we will all talk in the morning."

With that said, Leslie placed Mark in her hand,smiled as she unzipped the skirt she was wearing and openng up the waistband of her panties, dropped Mark inside, gently caressing him between her legs.  "Enjoy yourself Mark, we have fun planned tonight."

Shelly went to her room while Leslie headed upstairs with Mark firmly snug in her crotch.  When they reached the bedroom Leslie began to undress, Mark could feel her arms moving all around and then he felt the skirt and stockings come off and Shelly laid comfortably on the bed.  She opened up the waistband of her panties again, peeked at Mark and said.  "Have fun, I do so hope you decide to be my lingerie, you will feel incredible on me."

Leslie laid back and began to caress the crotch of of her panties, she could feel Mark as the lump and began to slowly caress him, pushing him into her aromatic and alredy wet pussy.  Mark could hear her moan as he played with her lips but was concerned when she continued to push him inside of her, soon he found his face pushed inside of her, he could hardly breathe.  He then felt her panties come off, she picked him up, took him up to her face and softly said to him.

"You are going to be my little dildo for a while, enjoy yourself and when we are through I expect to find you snug in my pussy"

All of a suddeen her hand began to pump Mark into her pussy, pushing him in, out, in out, her juices were flowing and the sides of her pussy were contracting, a times nearly crushing him but she didn't stop until she exploded with excitment, Mark was covered with her juices and he rested inside her lips, the two falling asleep,

There was a knock on the door, it was Shelly.

"Mom, you awake?"  She rushed in and saw Mark firmly planted in her set pussy, pulled him out and headed into the bathroom.

"I'll clean him up for you Mom, looks like you two have an incredible time last night"

Leslie smiled, looked at Mark and said, "So, are we going to complete this?  Will you be my lingerie?"

Mark smiled and Leslie, telling her she was an incredible woman and that he would be honored to be her lingerie.  With that said, Shelly picked up the wand, waved it a bit and began concentrating on the lace body briefer he mother had talked about, her mother speaking her size.  Within minutes Mark was feeling very strange, he was growing a bit, then was being formed, when he could finally see something it was like looking through a piece of material.

"It worked Mom, try him on"

Mark could see the two ladies looking at him, then Leslie pulled him up her legs, past her thights and then snuggly fitting in her pussy.

"oooh, he feels incredible, I must call Susan and show her my new lingerie, she is going to be so jealous!"

Leslie was enjoying the feel of Mark on her body, it was something she had always desired.  Shelly was enjoying the simple thought of giving her mother something she had always wanted.  Just then, there was a knock on the door, it was Susan.  She was surpised to find Leslie sitting around in only lingerie.

"So, what do you think Susan."  "I had this custom made for me, it fits perfect"

The three of them sat around, Leslie enjoying her ner lingerie, rubbing between her legs and whispering, "Thanks Mark".