- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author note: This story is technically a micro story, but it has a mega giantess fell to it. It is set in the year 2003.

 

Adding insult to injury

 

Prologue

"Are we ready for the carve up?"

"The Norms and their world have been shrunk to the target size. But before we slice up their world I suggest we add insult to their injury."

"What do you have in mind?"

End prologue

 

"They're up to something I just know it." The old man told the people in front of him. They were his kids who names where Mary, Albert and Tyler and his grand children, who names where Henry, John, Mark, Susan and Kelly. All but Albert where sitting in front of him.

"What makes you think so Grandpa Jones?" Susan asked him.

"Canada is a known enemy of GTS and SW and of the Sizechangers." Grandpa Jones replied.

"But we're in New Brunswick. " Mark pointed out. "Won't they attack a more important province like Ontario?"

Before Grandpa Jones could reply, Albert rushed into the house.

"I just saw a GTS-Goddess by the river." He cried,

The whole family then rushed out of the house. There in a distance was a goddess. She had brown hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing Jeans and white T-shirt. She also looked to be over 2,000 feet tall. Then to the horror of the Jones family she headed their way.

 

"Is this what its like to be a GTS-goddess?" Jennifer Dolan wondered to herself. Tiny even by mini goddess standards, she was used to having everything tower over her. But the landscape she was walking on had been shrunk to such a tiny size that Jennifer felt like a mighty giantess. Looking around she saw a bunch of people standing in a field staring at her. She decided to get a closer look.

 

To Grandpa Jones dismay, the goddess walked right up to the edge of the field.

"Go away you GTS-Goddess." He cried.

Jennifer then started to laugh.

"You think I'm a GTS-Goddess?" She asked them.

"That or a mega giantess." Grandpa replied.

"Actually I'm a mini goddess. Name is Jennifer Dolan. This may come as a shock, but I'm only an inch tall."

"More like 2000 feet." Several of the Jones replied.

"I may seam huge to you. But the truth is you have been shrunk to street finder size. That is 1:25000 of your original size."

The Jones laughed at the idea.

"We're not shrunk." Grandpa insisted.

"If we were that small we would be dodging microorganisms." Henry added.

"You can't tell, because your whole world and everything in orbit around it has been shrunk as well. But the rest of your universe is normal size." Jennifer explained.

"What do you want with us?" Mary asked.

"I'm curious as to why you hate GTS and SW so much." Jennifer replied.

"Giantess and shrunk women are unnatural." Grandpa Jones replied. "God never intended women to be grown or shrunk. Between five and six feet is the size women were meant to be."

"You feel that God gave you the right to kill GTS and SW and the people who love them?" Jennifer asked.

"GTS and SW fans are enemies of the Human race. It was our duty to remove those traitors and the GTS/SW they admired."  Grandpa replied.

"Size changing is just plain wrong." Mark added.

"I can see why you declared war on the Sizechangers."

"Death to the Sizechangers. Death to the GTS-Goddesses. Death to the mini goddesses. Death to the writer gods who create GTS and SW." Grandpa Jones chanted. His two sons chanted as well.

Jennifer shook her head in dismay. Then she said.

"I was sorry for the people of this world, but now I see your getting what you deserve. No you're getting off easy. Your attack on Sizeloa killed an estimated 12 million Sizechangers."

"That's all?" Grandpa Jones replied. "We meant to nuke them all."

"You're lucky the Sizechangers didn't kill every human on the planet. Or just shrank the humans and let the wildlife kill you off."   Jennifer commented.

Before the Jones family could comment, Andrea showed up. At six inches, she towered over Jennifer. To the Norms she appeared to be 12,500 feet tall.

"There you are. Just wanted to let you know that they started the crave up." Andrea told Jennifer.

"What crave up?" The Jones asked.

"Good question. What crave up?" Jennifer asked.

"The whole planet is being craved up and sold." Andrea replied. "Some parts of it are being given away. BTW the Sizechangers told me that each mini goddess is allowed to take a small town or village home with them. Or a rural area equal in size to a small town."

"If the Jones family is any indication, Norms are jerks. I want no part of their world." Jennifer replied.

"Suit yourself. Personally I'm thinking of taking them up on their offer. In fact think I'll go over and stake my claim. See you later Jennifer." Andrea then disappeared from sight.

"We're not going to let them crave up our world." Grandpa Jones vowed.

"You're not going to have a choice." Jennifer replied. "If you look to the east you can see the Sizechangers at work." Jennifer pointed to the towering figures of men. They were craving up the landscape and placing it in trays."

"What's going to happen to us?" Mary asked.

"You'll end up in one of those trays and probably end up on a normal sized world. I was wrong, the Sizechangers didn't show mercy. The insects and microbes will probably kill you off within days." Jennifer replied.

"Please save us." several of the norms begged.

"Normally I save people your size. But since your SW hating norms, you can go to hell." Jennifer then laughed as she teleported out of the Jones sight.

"Was she telling the truth dad?" Albert asked.

"God help us if she was." Grandpa Jones replied.

 

The end for now