- Text Size +
A story about two women who needed to satisfy their urges at the expense of another womans Husband,a poor reason given to justify their deed.Life is filled with such people who try to justify themselves with inadequate reasons to make them feel better not realising the unseen pain hidden below the surface hidden from so called friends.

I hope you all enjoy whats been written xx.

Amanda.

A selfish act.


Sarah and Kenvin had been happily married for most of their 23 years together, But this had changed recently Sarah was unhappy with her partner and had decided to end their marriage.



It was three days after the New Year 2010, she told Kenvin that she no longer loved him and needed to be alone, Kenvin was devastated by her decision. They had two teenage daughters Louise and Elizabeth the girls were shocked and hurt but they loved both of their parents and did their best to support them both in this difficult time.

Sarah worked for a local company her role as a senior officer was very demanding, she managed a number of staff who all supported her in her role, Her relationship with her staff was very good they all liked and respected her. Leila and Jane were very close to her; because of this they sensed something was wrong. Sarah was a very private person she kept her personal stuff to herself, on this day she was feeling particularly low. Kenvin was sad all of the time he would txt her constantly, he always told her how much he loved her; this hurt her and made her unhappy and filled her mind with doubts.


She was reading one of his texts in her office, Leila needed to discuss something with her and walked in Sarah did not realize she was there so was taken by surprise when she turned around the tears running down her face, Leila held her in arms to comfort her. She asked if there was anything she could do Wendy Sarah told her about Kenvin confiding in her secrets shared that only they knew of, this made Leila angry she did not like to see her friend unhappy.

She spent a little time with her before leaving to find Jane; they talked about her situation regarding Kenvin’s txt messages and his behavior, deciding to be judge and jury. Jane and Leah had a special way of dealing with tricky situations; it was Jane who proposed the solution to Leila.

“Leila it’s been a while since you indulged yourself, we could help Sarah and you could …have a little treat, I know how much you enjoy them. This is a worthy cause after all you would help her to get over him much quicker if he was no longer around to pester her L.O.L.”


Leila smiled at her the thought did appeal to her, she did need a little help below she had been feeling a little sluggish and they did always help to get things moving again, besides she would be able to release all her trapped sexual energy it had been a long time since she had been in a relationship if she didn’t get something inside her soon her hole was going to close up.
But she knew things could change in these situations so she was cautious, after all Sarah would not thank her if she made her husband disappear when she still thought they had a chance, although she would take great pleasure in teaching him a lesson, and of course she would really enjoy her treat…they were far better than any oyster for getting the juices flowing.
.
“What if Sarah still loves him?...i mean don’t get me wrong I would love to have him over and make a meal of him, but once it’s done there’s no going back for him, he would not be around anymore once I have him you know what I’m like when I make my mind up about these things.”

Jane laughed at her.

“Leila I know once you have him in your possession there is only way place he will be going; besides it will be nice to see the look on your face when you come into work after your special treat I am fed of seeing you sad because you cannot poop properly. He will help to keep you loose you always seem to have trouble in that area.”

They both laughed the decision made all they needed to do was to find out where he was staying and get him on his own, an easy task for Leila.

Things moved along quickly Leah had managed to find him on face book and had sent an invitation to be her friend; Kenvin being a typical male responded his curiosity aroused by her veiled comment. She was soon exchanging e-mail addresses with him and had arranged to meet him at a designated spot away from the crowds.

Leila was an attractive woman she had short auburn hair and a rounded face, her eyes were a deep blue, she was not fat but shapely her tummy protruded slightly her shapely hips and rounded buttocks and firm legs finished her look. She was always smartly dressed her clothes chosen to accentuate her shape, she was real eye candy and intelligent.

Jane had been keeping an close eye on Sarah’s moods to see if she had changed her mind about the separation, Leila would also ask her although it did not matter to her now Kenvin’s fate was sealed ,she had set her heart on her little treat and nothing was now going to stop her from having it.

Leila met Kenvin she had a drink prepared with an added ingredient in it for him, he foolishly drank it and was soon completely in her control, she took him back to her secluded house and got him upstairs to her bed room.

Kenvin was helpless although conscious he was unable to prevent Leila from undressing and injecting the other drugs into his system to enable the changes to occur. Leila removed her black top and grey skirt, her large breasts nestled in her white lacy bra her cotton knickers covering her curvaceous cheeks. She rubbed the material of her big knickers her bloated tummy pushing against the material.

“You will soon help me to get rid of this Kenvin but that’s going to be tomorrow I just want to thank you now because you will not be around soon for me to tell you.”

She giggled at him the drugs already having an adverse effect on his penis, she stroked the erect shaft in anticipation her lips closing over the hood her tongue licking the taut skin as she sucked on him tasting his sex, Kenvin groaned although unable to move he could feel everything, he spoke to her questioning her reasons for doing this to him.

Leila ignored him she was too busy sucking on his member his sperm soon filling her eager throat she rubbed her nipples through her bra, she pulled her knickers to one side her hairy mound wet and sticky her labia open like a flowers petals the deep red of her soft inner lips parted ready to receive him.
She lowered her sticky sex onto his stiff shaft she moaned as he entered her he was large her muscular tunnel gripped his penis as she took its length inside her.

She was demanding Leila knew that his penis would remain hard the drugs making sure she would be able to enjoy her plaything whilst it was alive, she fucked her quarry until satisfied her creamy discharge covered the base of his penis. Leila smiled at him.

“Soon you shall know what it’s like to be abused by someone by the time I am finished with you your penis will be raw, I am going to enjoy making you suffer for all the pain you have inflicted on Sarah during your marriage. I will enjoy your body Kenvin I am sure you on the other hand will not enjoy what I am going to do to it. I suffer with bloating hence my bulging tummy…you are going to get rid of my trapped wind by getting my body’s natural rhythm back hehe and believe me you are not going to like the method I intend using to accomplish it.”


Leila needed to urinate sex always made her want to pee straight after, she watched Kenvin’s futile attempts at moving …this amused her, his penis wobbled about aimlessly in the air. She sat up and went to his side of the bed and straddled his face, the pungent smell from her unwashed sex filled his nostrils the smell from her visits to the bathroom mixed together with the strong aroma’s from her sexual discharge.

She lowered her messy sex onto his mouth she pulled his lips apart his throat now ready to receive her gift making sure her smelly labia made contact with his open mouth, she slowly rubbed herself against his lips her control now lost as the first drops of her urine run into his open mouth, she sat down all her weight now pressing against his face forcing his head into the soft mattress below. Leila worked her hips back and forth grinding her crotch against his face as he struggled to breath below her,he was helpless unable to stop her erotic fun.

She peed into his mouth controlling her flow making sure that he was able to breathe whilst swallowing her acidic gift to him; she liked to give them a last drink before they left for the short journey into her belly.

She laughed as he struggled to swallow her pee whilst gasping for air; she held her pee in her bladder making sure that Kenvin drank from her yellow stream. Leila was enjoying herself this turned her on…after all soon he would be turned into her urine, she laughed out loud enjoying the power she had over him and the knowledge that he would soon be inside her, his body broken down and pooped back out and forgotten another discarded meal in the cycle of life.
Leila intended enjoying her meal whilst it could still talk and fight back, Kenvin meant nothing to her a total stranger to be toyed with before consumption, he was going to be used up and discarded like a dirty pair of her knickers.

She rolled over and led next to him, time on side Kenvin wasn’t going anywhere and she knew it. He spluttered gasping for air his belly now filled with the waste from her bladder; the acidic urine burned his throat the strong taste made him feel sick he heaved his body trying to rid itself of the foul tasting urine. He struggled to talk his tongue burning from her pee, more questions were posed to her …but Leila only laughed at him more games for her to play his life in her hands, a plaything to be enjoyed whilst life was still beating inside it his fear fueling her pleasures.

“It’s hard to believe that tomorrow you will be inside my tummy…that’s right soon you will be turned into a pile of poo,…my poo. Do you realize how satisfying that’s going to be for me, I will be able to feel you struggle …hear your pitiful screams for help whilst I go about my normal routines the world outside inches away and you unable to escape back into it”


She laughed at him licking his face slowly teasing him …tormenting him …his body already inches shorter the drugs already changing him into a more manageable size for her to swallow whole, soon he would be too small for her fuck him in the normal manner. But then Leila did enjoy using toys to gain her pleasures from, Kenvin was just a living version of an old theme but much more entertaining for her because it fought back giving her a lot more mileage than a battery operated dildo or an inanimate piece of fruit.

The phone rang it was Jane, she asked her how it was going she needed to stop her before it was too late?

“Leila have you started the process yet?...Sarah is having second thoughts about Kenvin you cannot go ahead with this one baby we made a mistake.”

Leila laughed at her.

“You may have but I certainly didn’t he is here now but not for much longer soon he will be inside me, like you said Jane when I make my mind up there is no changing it. Sarah’s man will soon be Leila’s poop I’ve already had some fun with it, it is not to keen on my pee L.O.L. Besides I need to go to the toilet regularly again and this is the best cure a girl can get why don’t you come over here and rescue him I’m sure you will change your view point when you see the size of its penis .”

Jane was shocked by her callous disregard for Sarah she felt bad about what she had started and needed to put things right, she begged her to change her mind about Kenvin. But Leila had made up her mind and nothing she said would change it, Kenvin was going to be consumed and forgotten just like any other meal that passed through her body, a dirty stain in her knickers would be the only evidence of a past life’s struggle to live.

Jane decided to go to her house and try to stop her from making a meal out of Sarah’s unfortunate husband; Leila lived close by so she was soon knocking on her door. Leila knew she would come over but she also knew that Jane was just as bad as her and that as soon as she saw him lying on her bed with his penis erect that she would not be able to resist messing with the food.

Jane started on Leila the moment she opened the door Leila laughed at her and pointed to her bedroom, Jane knew the routine she had helped her enough times both girls had practiced this cruel act for their own sexual pleasure many times the poor victims paying with their lives their bodies sacrificed so that they could gain sexual gratification or relief from their inability to go to the toilet without feeling the discomfort.

Jane stared at the man lying helpless on her bed he begged her to help him hoping she could persuade the other woman to release him, he lay on the bed whimpering like a lost puppy his penis erect, he was large she could feel the hot flush washing over skin, her nipples hardened at the sight of it. Her thoughts were already lost to her… sex was on her mind, she leaked into her panties her body already in an aroused state at what lay before her. All her good intentions were swept away as she walked over to him, Leila watched her intently aware that soon she too would straddle the unfortunate males penis to gain pleasure from it, Jane was cruel she had watched her many times torment her victims right up to the point where she swallowed them, and even then she would take steps to insure its death was prolonged whilst still alive inside her tummy.


Leila was turned on by these erotic thoughts she fingered herself gently teasing her clitoris the warmth of her discharge run between her fingers, this was going to get very exciting for her she loved watching Jane play around with the food.

Jane stroked his man hood it was hard the warmth from its skin sent ripples of pleasure through her aroused body; she gently pulled the foreskin down and tasted it with her tongue. Kenvin moaned unable to contain his pleasure at the soft touch of her moist tongue, Jane closed her lips around the throbbing shaft gently chewing on the pulsating meat. He came inside her mouth Jane swallowed the sperm hungrily aware that he would remain hard for her fuck herself with it, Jane sucked every last drop of stringy sperm from the erect penis.

She turned to Leila and smiled at her before pulling her skirt up over her hips and straddling the prey; she pulled her thong to one side and guided the erect phallus into her wet sex. She eased her body down slowly taking the throbbing member deep inside her moist hole, she moaned loudly as his penis stretched her insides forcing its way into her soft flesh, she gripped the meaty member and started to pull on it her pleasure now the only thing on her mind. She was eager for sex her first orgasm washed over her body her skin felt warm and alive she screamed out her voice lost in the still night air. Kenvin struggled beneath each time she came his body shrunk a little more, she was needy Kenvin’s erect member remained inside her for the next hour as Jane used him for her satisfaction, Leila straddled his face her wet labia pressed against his mouth his nose rubbed her erect clitoris as she fucked his face her milky fluids filling his mouth with each climax.


Both woman now took it in turns to use the man’s body to gain sexual satisfaction from whilst it was still big enough to be felt within their hungry holes.
He was raw the skin now red and sore he was unable to prevent them from using him in this way he begged them to stop the women ignoring his pleas, he was now half his height Leila was huge compared to him. She rubbed his head against her hairy sex his face now enveloped by her swollen labia, each time she came he shrunk even more she pressed his face against her soft flesh his head slipped inside her moist hole, Leila worked it inside her it stretched her insides as she guided it further into her .Kenvin screamed out to her his head held firmly in her hands his eyes now watched as he was pulled inside her he could feel her body gripping him tightly slowly pulling his screaming head deep inside her wet sex.

Leila sat there open legged Kenvin’s head now consumed by her sex the body thrashed about trying to breath as she fucked its head with slow deliberate movements until she finally came.

Satisfied she pulled away from the struggling man’s body its head made a slurping sound as it was released from her hairy sex, Jane had been watching her whilst she chewed on the erect penis the flesh torn and bloody bits of skin hung from it, large incisions ran up its length the open wounds weeped she smiled at Leila the blood coating her teeth.

Both women now involved, this body soon to be removed from sight never to be seen in its present form again, the pleasures nearly over more pain yet to be shared with every nerve ending, he would die inside the warm flesh of the woman beside him.

Jane gave Leila the look she knew straight away what she wanted, Leila lifted Kenvin up and moved him to the corner of her bed and pinned his arms by his side. He watched Jane she stood before him a lustful glint in her eye, she turned away from him her large rounded bum cheeks now filled his field of view.
He screamed out to her as she reached behind and gripped his neck with her fat fingers holding his head upright in her firm grip whilst she maneuvered her wet sex above his head. Jane lowered herself onto the screaming man’s head her sex welcoming its new plaything, she moaned loudly as her muscular tunnel stretched over it his screams soon muffled by her warm sex as she enveloped the struggling mans cranium. Leila held him tightly his struggles becoming more frantic as Jane’s pussy swallowed alive the terrified mans head, she eased it further and further into her sex until it was all inside, her bum cheeks now rested on his shoulders as he struggled to breath.

She fucked it slowly allowing the mouth some freedom to suck in air before swallowing it once again deep within her hairy hole, her warm milky discharge run down his body as her orgasms rippled through her the muscular contractions clung to her victim in uncontrollable spasms the torso’ struggle for life giving air sending the body into rhythmic motion, Leila held his arms tightly she laughed at the futile attempts to break from Jane’s cavernous sex.

Jane was oblivious to his fight for life only her pleasure mattered Leila knew her too well Kenvin would soon be no more his body broken down into a paste his nutrients released for her to feed upon, she rubbed her sex coaxing orgasms from her erect clitoris.

Jane stood up allowing the man’s head its freedom from her wet sex, Kenvin gasped for air her sticky discharge hung from his matted hair, His eye’s blood shot from their ordeal.

He was small now his body no bigger than small dog both girls smiled in unison, Leila lifted the exhausted man up of the sodden bed sheets; Jane went into the bathroom and returned with a clear plastic bucket. Leila lowered Kenvin into it his head just about level with the rim, both women stood before him they looked huge to him now, Leila crouched down above the bucket her bum cheeks parting revealing the dark ring of sphincter muscles of her anus. She let out a satisfied sigh as her urine poured from her open labia over his head, the force knocked him over he fell against the plastic walls as the toxic stream filled the base around his body, it felt warm the pungent smell filled his nostrils, Jane was soon taking her place their urine filled the base up to his waist.
Both women stared down at him laughing his skin burned the acid already getting to work on his soft flesh.

“This will help soften the skin for you Leila he will be easier to digest for you.”

Both women needed to wash away the evenings sexual pleasures Leila soon to enjoy his struggling bodies fight for survival deep inside the warmth of hers, they talked about the weeks drama's Kenvin forgotten until needs dictated his future.

They returned 2 hours later they laughed at the helpess man his body now four inches tall their urine now up to his chest,he shivered the yellow lake was cold it had turned his skin a deep red,the acidic waste burning his flesh.

Leila's stomach complained it needed to be fed,she picked up the bucket swishing the pee around Kenvin tossed about his body submerged in the urine both women enjoying making him suffer,she emptied the bucket into the toilet leaving her meal at its base.

"I need to wash it before i eat it he is rather smelly his skin looks really sore poor thing,never mind i'll sort that out for you now when i start to digest it.Ooh i'm so excited its been ages since i have swallowed one of these alive Jane."

Jane giggled realizing that she wanted to let him know what was coming next Leila liked to instill as much fear into her meals as possible,she said it made them fight harder whilst they were able to,Leila's loved to listen to them screaming out in pain the terror in their vioces evident.

They washed Kenvins body with soapy water until clean he cried out to them his skin raw both girls dug their sharp nails into his flesh Jane scraped her nails up his back tearing at it he wriggled about helpless to stop the onslought.

"Come along then Kenvin its time for you to go inside my belly now."

She rubbed him against her stomach slowly the gurgling sounds filled his senses.

"Hard to believe you'll be inside there in a minute aaah well a girls gotta eat bye bye see you in the morning when i go to the loo,poor little mans going to be turned into my turds haha in you go."

Leila pushed the terified man inbetween her lips and sucked it inside Jane clapped her hands with glee as she watched her friend swallow alive Sarah's husband,Leila screamed out as his body made its way down her throat into her hungry stomach,she patted her belly.

"How you doing in there Kenvin nice and warm for you please feel free to struggle for me i do enjoy a good fight,of course i shall win... never mind it was nice fucking you but even more fun eating you byeee."

Both girls went down stairs to watch some TV Jane staying the night a witness to a life lost for pleasure,they went to bed Kenvin now a memory all movement ceased his body lost forever never would Sarah and his girls set sight upon it again.

Leila once again able to pass her stools without discomfort Kenvin acting as a laxitive to aid nature,soon another would be needed to give her pleasure from pain a thing to be used justification enough to end another life...

The end.