- Text Size +

     Elizabeth was turning 40 tomorrow and there was something about that age that made her feel old, even though she in no way appeared that way.  She was about five foot 6 inches in height, had short black hair and her body was "meaty" in all of the right places.  Her mother came out of the kitchen that morning, a single mom who had worked very hard most of her life to get where she was at, she sat down next to her daughter and handed her a gift, telling to open it early, it was something very special.  She began unwraping the gift, she loved surprises and her mother always made her birthdays special.  She was surprised when it was a book, a rather old book, on the front it read, "Magical Spell Book".

Elizabeth looked a bit surprised and asked, "What is this?  Is it real?  Do these spells actually work?

Ashley, her mother, smiled and replied, "yes, it's very much real but in order to posess the powers to do all of these spells you must complete the first spell before the end of your 40th birthday, tomorrow, the book only gives you one day to complete it, that is why I did not give it to you until today.

Elizabeth began reading the pages of the book, learning that she must find a willing man to be reduced in size and then be served as her 40th birthday dinner.  The book went on to explain how the man would be cooked, it was in the form of a rotiserrie style and Ashley had just picked a large one up at the store last week, already knowing what the book contained.

Elizabeth had all kinds of questions, "Did you cook and eat a man on your 40th birthday mom?'  What did he taste like?  Where did you find one?  Where should I go look?  The questions just blurted out.  Ashley, looked a bit sad, telling her that she had never found a willing man to be her dinner but hoped that she would, it would be pleasurable to find out what a man would taste like.

Ashely laughed a bit, then said, "If you like, I would be glad to help, maybe we could go to the store, the mall, shop for one together, it would be a great mother/daughter outing and bonding time."  Elizabeth agreed and they jumped in the car and headed to the grocery store first.

They both took their time walking around the store, while Elizabeth was walking though the refrigerated meat section she noticed a man without a cart looking at the meat, she walked over and said hello.

"Seems like the price of meat just keeps going up these days, maybe we should start raising our own"   "  My name is Elizabeth and yours?"

"Randy, and yes, it is getting expensive, can hardly afford to eat meat anymore"

Elizabeth looked Randy over, he looked like was quite healthy, was in his mid 30's and then without even a hesitation, asked, "Would you like to come over to my house and enjoy dinner with my mom and I?  It's sort of last minute but just thought it may be nice to get to know you more, besides, you can save some money on meat"

To Elizabeths surprise, he agreed.  Just then her mother Ashley came around the corner, looking surprised but very happy.  "Did you find someone?  Did you tell him? 

"No mom, I just invited him over for dinner, we can take it from there, the difficult part now will be him wanting to be my birthday dinner.  By the way, who is coming over for dinner tomorrow night?

Ashley looked at her daughter, "Will work on this together, hopefully between the two of us we can convince him, besides, it should be an honor for a man to be our dinner"  "Oh, by the way, the two ladies coming over are Sheila and Leslie, two of my closest friends, if you read in the book, four ladies need to be present.

The three of them got into Elizabeths Ford Explorer and drove the few miles down the street to their home.  Ashley began some small talk, introducing herself and then asking more about his background.  "So where are you from?  Do you work around here?  Questions like that.  Randy answered the questions, letting them know he was new to the area and had just headed over to the market to check out prices.

Once inside Elizabeth gave Randy a quick tour of the home, showing him all around, the basement, living room, her bedroom, her moms room and finally ending up in the kitchen, just in time for dinner. 

"I hope you don't mind Randy, just made something quick, French Dips, Elizabeth loves them and didn't want to get caught up in the kitchen and not visiting together"  At that time they all sat down, talked a bit and finished the dinner that Ashley had prepared.  They then headed off to the living room to talk some more.

Randy looked over on the table and saw the book reading, "Magical Spell Book" and looked a bit puzzled.  "Is this book for real?"  Elizabeth replied with a yes, "Go ahead and read through it a bit, you may find some interesting facts, it's been passed down through generations"

"According to the first part of this book you need to find a willing man to reduce in size, play with and then have as your 40th birthday dinner, when is your birthday? 

"Tomorrow "replied Elizabeth.  "It also says he must be a willing man, one who will allow himself to be cooked and devoured, it goes on to say that through magic he will be kept alive until he is cooked and I have taken the first bite"

"Wow, that is wild, have either of you ever actually done this?"  Both Elizabeth and Ashley explained they never had, Ashley going on to expalin that she never received the powers in the book because she had not found a willing man in the 24 hours the book gives you.

"Is that why you invited me here?  Do you want to reduce me in size, then cook me?"

"Yes" said Elizabeth, "I know, it's very odd and different but when I saw you my hope was that you would desire to be my birthday dinner as well"

"So what do you think?  Will you be my daughters 40th birthday dinner?" 

At first Randy looked a bit puzzled, then looked at these two beautiful women, especially Elizabeth, then said, "I don't know why I am agreeing to this but just looking at your body Elizabeth makes me want to be your dinner and being consumed by your mother seems rather erotic as well"

Both Elizabeth and Ashley jumped up, giving each other a high five, then reaching over and hugging Randy.  "Your not going to regret this" said Elizabeth and the two headed off to the bedroom where the first part of the preparation for dinner would begin.  They entered the room, closed the door when suddently their was a knock, it was Ashley, she reached in and handed Elizabeth a strap on, telling her she would need it for preparation.

Elizabeth started by undressing Randy, then asking him to lay on the bed while she went into the other room to get changed.  She took a moment to read the first step in the book, she was to tenderize the meat a bit by using the strap on with Randy.  She came into the room, her nipples were erect, her breasts were firm and then Randy saw the strap on.  Elizabeth explained this would be used to tenederize him a bit and asked him to get on all fours on the bed. 

Elizabeth slowly moved behind him, lubed up the dildo a bit, then Randy's ass and slowly pushed the dildo deep inside him, she could see his ass cheeks seperating as she pumped away, he was squirmish a bit as he had never experienced a dildo in his ass before,suddently it stopped and he could hear Elizabeth breathing every so heavy.  "That was incredible" she said, "Did you enjoy it?"

She then rolled on top of Randy, placing her breasts in his mouth, his tongue began to play with the erect nipples and he was getting an incredible desire to taste her pussy.  She slowly moved her body all the way up until her pussy was hovering over his face.

"Do you want this Randy?"  She asked, laughing a bit.  "Well, this will sort of be your last meal, enjoy it, you will get one more snack in the morning".

Randy took the time to please every part of Elizabeths pussy, she tasted incredible and enjoyed the moaning she was making as well, it was such a pleasure to know he was pleasing her.

Afterwards the two fell asleep in each others arms and didn't wake until morning.  There was a knock on the door, it was Ashley, letting Elizabeth know it was time to get started.  She opened the door, looked at the two of them and said, "Looks like you both enjoyed yourself, time to shrink him down in size Elizabeth. 

As she walked out of the room she looked over at Randy and smiled, "Thanks Randy, you don't know how much we appreciate this, by the way, can hardly wait to taste you and get you insdie here"  as she rubs her tummy.

With that said, Elizabeth begins a chant and within minutes Randy is reduced to about 11 inches.  Elizabeth looks completely shocked that it worked, "You look so cute right now Randy, so yummy for my tummy"  "Time to begin the basting process

Elizabeth began to place her pussy over Randy's small face, he placed his tongue as far as he could inside her and she began to moan and grind her pussy all over his face.  Within just a short time she had cum all over him and she took the time to spread her juices all over him, covering him with her sweet cum that was to be the glaze for her prized meal.  She finished off by smothering Randy for a moment with her soft ass, pulling her cheeks apart a bit so Randy was smothered by her perfectly shaped and meaty ass.

She then got up, took Randy into the kitchen and placed him on the large rotiserrie rack, chanting another spell on him.  This was to keep him alive while he cooked.  Elizabeth and Ashley never left the kitchen that day, watching Randy rotate, the glaze beginning to glisten on his skin, his cock, shrinking but his balls staying the same size as his sack shrank around them.  After what seemed like eternity the timer went off and elizabeth removed Randy from the oven. 

"The table is all set Randy, the guests will be here very soon, thank you again so much for allowing me to eat you, you will be so tasty, can already tell"  Said Elizabeth

Ashely took a final look at Randy as well, thanking him, then telling him, "You will soon be absorbed into my body, can hardly wait to taste your meat"

Finally Elizabeth couldn't wait, her mouth wrapped around the sack of Randy's balls and she took a large bite, chewing them in her mouth, he tasted incredible, so moist, so tasty.  With that being done, Randy no longer was alive just as the spell had promised.  The doorbell rang, it was their guests and Ashley went to greet them as Elizabeth carried her meal to the table.

"This looks so good, can hardly wait to eat, am starving"  Said Leslie.   The four sat around the table enjoying the freshly cooked meat.  Elizabeth and Ashley were savouring every morsel, thinking about Randy, how special he was and how he was so willing to be on this table and now in their tummies.  The ladies ate until they were full.

Leslie turned to Elizabeth and asked if she got everything she wanted for her birthday?  She rubbed her tummy, saying "Everything"  the evening went on with the ladies complimenting the meat that Ashley had cooked, there were a few leftovers and Ashley offered them to Leslie to take home.  She nibbled on them all the way home until all of Randy was gone.