- Text Size +

     Mark and Mary had been friends since childhood, attended the same school together from k-12 and lived in the same neighborhood all their lives.  They even married close to the same age in life and divorced as well, neither had children but had remained friends though the years.  When they were young, they would play games together, one of Mary's favorites was to pretend she was cooking Mark as her meal, Mark never knew it was more than just a game to Mary but a hidden fantasy she had deep inside of her.  Mary and her mother Julia were both blessed with supernatural powers and Mary was reviewing a spell book she had found in the attic that had varios spells, two caught her attention, one was in regards to shrinking a man down in size, another was a reciple for cooking a shrunken man in a crock pot.  She took the book downstairs to talk with her mom about it.

"Mom, I found this book up in the attic, it has spells about reducing a man in size to 10-12 inches and then cooking him in a crock pot"

"Do You like that idea Mary?  Did you have someone in mind when you read the spells and the recipe?"  Julia replied with a bit of a smile

Mary, laughed for a moment, then told her about Mark, how she had always wondered what he would taste like.  Her mothers face lit up with a large smile and said, "Why don't you invite him over for dinner tonight.  After all, it is your 40th birthday tomorrow and I have two friends coming over to help us celebrate, Mark would look great on the table."

Mary picked up the phone and invited Mark over for dinner, he gladly accepted and it was always a pleasure to see Mary and spend time with her.  She suggested he come over a bit earlier so they could talk for a while before it got to late. 

Several hours later Mark arrived at Mary's home, he walked up the steps, knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.  Soon the door was open and Mary invited him in.  She was quite beautiful and was dressed in a powder blue sweater with jeans that snugged her body, showing all of her curves.  She was more of a fuller sized lady but in no way was she fat, her hair was brown and flowed down to her shoulders.  Mark had always had a desire to make love to her but was always nervous it would destroy their friendship.  Mary invited him to sit down and the three of them visited in the living room.

Julia, Mary's mother had just turned 60, she didn't appear that old and shared the same body type as Mary.  The three of them sat around doing some small talk before Mary finally mentioned it was her birthday tomorrow.

"So have you thought of what you may want for your birthday this year?" Mark asked with innocence, not knowing her desire

Mary winked at Mark for a moment, then told him, "that was a surprise and she loved surprises"  Julia laughed and said, "I thought you wanted to have Mark as dinner, wasn't that what you wanted?"  Mary watched for Marks reaction,his eyes drew to her and his mind began to wander as he looked over her body, thinking of what it may be like. 

"Well, we did use to always play that game as kids, never did get him into the pot though Mom."  replied Mary  They all laughed a bit more about it and Julia invited all of them into the kitchen for dinner. 

After dinner Julia went upstairs, telling Mary and Mark she would leave the two of then alone to catch up and have some private time together.  As the two of them sat on couch, Mary looked at Mark and asked him a question.

"Do you think I am pretty?  Attractive?  Do I sexually excite you?"

Mark was blown away by the question, looked at Mary and quickly replied that she was beautiful and thought she was one of the sexiest women he had ever known and that he always had a desire to make love to her.  Mary smiled, winked at Mark and quickly said, "Come into my bedroom then with me right now and you can give me my birthday present"

Mark entered the room with Mary, she helped remove all of his clothes and laid him on the bed, telling him she would be right back.

When Mary returned she was only wearing a matching bra and panty set, the panties were a soft blue, lace in the front and complimented her plump juicy breasts.  His eyes quickly lowered to her panties, matching in color, lace on the sides that drew his attention immediately to her pussy area.  He showed his excitement as his cock quickly popped to attention  The two spent the evening rolling around in bed, Mark taking time to remove her lingerie and devouring her juices, she tasted sweeter than he could have imagined.

After making love the two fell asleep, Mary woke up early and opened the book she had found in the attic.  She began chanting the spell over Mark and within a short time he was only 12 inches.  Afterwards Mark woke up,a big grin on his face and then began to notice everything in the room had changed.  He looked at Mary,her form was so much larger that he was, her breasts were so much larger, her nipples errect and her pussy was still very wet but quite larger than earlier.

"What happened to me Mary?  You look so much larger, I seemed to have shrunk in size."  Mary lit up with a grin, telling him that she had shrunk him down in size so she could play with him more and later on he would be in a crock pot simmering and basting to be her birthday dinner.

"Remember when we played the game as kids?  Well, I decided to stop pretending and actually cook and eat you, there is nothing you can do about it so you might as well enjoy it"  About that time Julia knocked on the door, asking if she could come in.  (She had been listening in through the vent)

Julia lit up with excitement, "Mark, I have always wondered what you would taste like and when Mary found the spell book and recipe in the attic I was hoping she would do this.  Don't worry though, we will cook you extra special, you will be birthday dinner for Mary, me and two of my closest friends, they will have no idea they are eating you"  She then laughed with a wicked laugh as she noticed Marks cock began to get hard again.

"Ooooooooooh, it seems like he likes the idea as well Mary?"  "We better start preparing him dear, we will start with you sitting on top of his face, letting him play with you for a while, basting him a bit, marinating him and then smothering him before we prepare him for the crock pot"  As Julia left the room, she rubbed her tummy, looked at Mark and said, "Soon you will be right inside here, I can hardly wait"

Mary didn't waste any time, she immediately plopped her soft ass on top of Marks face, grinding it a bit, then lifting up and asking Mark what he thought about being her birthday dinner.

"It's odd, I should be totally frightened but part of me is scared but most of me is excited about the thought of being asorbed into your body"

"Well, enjoy tasting me and soon you will be in my tummy Mark? replied Mary.  With that said she sat firmly on Marks face and smothered him, she enjoyed the excitement of his futile struggle on trying to breate, soon Mark had passed out, Mary cleaned up and called her mother.

First they slowly took off Marks head, cutting ever so closely to preserve the other meat.  Julia then began to clean him up and prepare him for the crock pot.  While Mary was smothering Mark, Julia had cut up vegetables for him to cook with and soon he was ready to place in the pot.  Mary lifted him up, placed him inside, turned the crock pot on slow cook and closed the lid.  Within an hour the room filled up with the sweet aroma of Mark cooking.

Later on that evening Mary had changed into a beatuful soft blue dress that Mark  had always enjoyed, Julia was in a lacey red dress and the two went to check on Mark, Julia reached in, put in a thermometer and said, he's all done hear and handed Mary a piece of Mark that had simply fallen from his bones.  Hmmmm,she enjoyed the taste.

Suddenly their was a knock on the door, their guests had arrived.  They all sat around the table and enjoyed the meal that Julia and Mary had prepared.  Julias friend Brenda had complimented the meat, how tender and juicy it was.  Brenda laughed and told her, "We always enjoy fresh meat the best, never frozen and fresly processed". 

The ladies, all full, looked at Many and asked her if she had gotten everything she had wanted for her birthday?  She quickly replied while rubbing her tummy

"I got everything I desired"  enjoying Mark being absorbed into her tummy.