- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New chapter will be up in a couple days most likely, If my girlfriend gives me time write anymore. sigh...... O_o

He could see her now (Keyaira that is) laying nude on the lavish satin expanse, arms stretched behind her head; seemingly basking in the radiance of her own power and beauty. Her midnight black hair blanketing the sides of her unequaled beautiful face. The red streaks interspersed with the black reminded him of the flames of hell, and he swore they had a fiery glow of their own. 

           Her eyes were closed, the lids covered by a faint rouge eye shadow.

           Her thick eye lashes seemed to sparkle and glitter as if they were forged from the stars themselves. 

            Her slightly upturned nose just as petite and perfect as he remembered, with the addition of a small (by her standards) diamond stud set into her left nostril. Although he thought she was perfect without the addition of the stud, in his mind it only increased her attractiveness.

            Her lush red lips were set into a slight smirk, the opal ring shining in the light. It seemed like she was in the middle of a sensual wet dream. If she was, he could only hope that his unworthy frame had something to do with her pleasure. Kevin wished that he could integrate himself into her mind if only just for a glimpse of what had her so aroused.

            His vision slowly flowed down to her perfect tanned chest, her double D's seemed to defy gravity as they set perfectly upon her chest, neither leaning in anyway. "Natural breasts at their best" he thought. Each was topped with an auburn areola capped with her pert 1 1/2 foot erect nipples that he knew he wouldn't be able to suck at his current size but he'd try (he'd sure as hell try).

           He could see himself now, climbing one of the plump mountainous 13 foot tall breasts. The flesh sinking beneath his feet, almost slipping off of the silky soft surface as he fights his way up till finally getting to a point where he could stand without worry. He'd stand triumphantly on her areola, the minuscule lumps of aroused flesh giving him an awkward footing. Bending to his knees he'd massage and nibble on the erect nipple half his height hoping to get some sort of reaction from her.

           As his imagination faded out he returned to his purveyance of her body.

           Her stomach region wasn't by any means toned or fat by any standards (the perfect curvy goddess in his opinion). Her belly button a plush fleshy cavern. He could see himself shrinking even more and climbing into it, being encompassed by her flesh, ears closed to all sound but the sloshing and gurgling of her stomach, maybe hearing the screams of some unlucky (or lucky if that's your thing) person deemed to be the latest sacrifice to his tan Nubian Titaness. 

           Her pussy was accentuated by her triangle of auburn pubic hair. It was like a dripping oasis on the desert plains of her sand colored body, with her tits acting as curvaceous pyramids on the horizon.

          "My Egyptian Goddess" he thought dreamily.

           Her nether lips were already plump and glistening, he swore she was already awaiting his caressing touch, his lustful kisses, his adoration and worship. Her labia were a full head taller than him.

          He wished he could thrust himself onto her cavernous slit, rubbing himself across her engorged lips as he lapped at her divine nectar once again.

          Once again He'd lost himself in his aggressive lust for Keyaira as he surveyed the expansive stretch of her curvy majestic legs. The insides of her thighs were a shade darker than the rest of her body as they curved back out from her gushing snatch. The curved walls of flesh seemed to go on forever. He likened them to a pair of sand dunes flanking a great river of blood (due to the color of the bed sheets).

           He wished he was standing between them walking along them brushing his hands against them as he periodically planted devoted kisses on her skin. The silky unblemished skin rolled on and on until they slimmed out at her ankles and the one part of the body Kevin had a particular uncontrollable affinity for, came into view.

FEET

          His pace quickened just at the thought of her peds. He slowly took in all parts of her feet starting with her right. His vision seemed to zoom in and time seemed to slow, and he took note of every minut detail of her feet.

          He noticed a slight pale pink scar along the inside of her right ankle. The mark seemed way out of place on Keyaira's perfect light caramel skin, which from afar would be unseen. Kev wondered to himself what in the world could have left a scar on this god of a woman, 'HIS' god of a woman. Not staying on that topic for long his brain began focusing on the images it was being overloaded with.

TOES

           He could feel a hard-on beginning to manifest but could do nothing about it (not that he necessarily wanted to), as he stared on. Her pinky toe was about 1/3rd the length of his body and was the first appendage to catch his eye as he stared on at its perfection. The deep red of the nail reminded him of the death of the shrunken woman at the teeth of Keyaira.

           He could see her puny form now, writhing and screaming futily till her unimportant grasp on life was abruptly wrenched loose by his Goddess. The memory made him both cringe and smile inside. He was still struggling with his feelings concerning the brief time he'd spent with Keyaira, and her blatant disregard for the lives of those she deemed lesser than herself.

          On one hand, her malicious tendencies shook him to his very core, but on the other, her aggressive nature, supernatural powers, and imposing behavior made her even more attractive than he already would've found her if she was a normal girl he'd met in public. Even though the thought of other people being killed right in front of him gave him the chills there was a piece of him that felt as though it was only right that they died on simple whims of the power hungry girl.

          She had him questioning his moral core. He'd never had these types of thoughts before. Now he was confused about the very type of person he was. Did he really find joy in other's demise, or was this some sort of mind control being used by Keyaira? He wouldn't put it past her, seeing as she had a great amount of super human abilities that he'd only ever heard of in comics and movies.

FLASH

          His muddled thoughts of morality were cleared away and replaced with the view of Keyaira's blood stained sole looming above him. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews always welcome. Thanks a million. o_O