- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short Chapter......

           He opened his eyes and began gasping as he tried to steer his thoughts clear of the fact that he had almost died. He was normal sized facing the nude girl who he had just been praying to. He realized she was about 3-5 inches shorter than him. His sudden change of circumstances jolted his system. He wasn't sure what to do seeing as Key seemed to be just as surprised as him.

            She stepped back "What the hell did you do to grow back?" She asked fearfully. Her show of fear pumped adrenaline into his veins as he grabbed her wrists and pressed her into the shower door.

          "What the hell were you doing to me?!" He roared in her face.

            "It was your fucking dream, I was just.........letting it play out." She squeaked timidly, as he increased his grip.

            “And adding in some of my own little......special touches as it went on." She added

             He started to unleash his rage on her, but as he thought about it, everything seemed too good to be true. He frantically thought to himself.

           "The way she's been doing this magic shit even if I did grow back she could shrink me back easily / but what if this is my chance, beat her ass and run / rape the bitch and kill her / dude it's a trick, RUN"

             She stared right back at his eyes.

            "What are you waiting for here's your chance, Fuck Are You Gonna Do Tough Guy?" She taunted. It hit him that she was either fucking with him or just plain fearless. He loosened his grip on her wrists and in one swift motion let go, twisted around and dashed out the bathroom door. Kev crashed into a wall and surveyed the hallway.

            To his left he saw a bedroom and to his left, pass several closed doors he spotted the steps. He clambered down the steps 2 at a time and ran through her living room (he guessed that's what it was, since he wasn't taking the time to sight see) right out the front door into...........nothing.

            He went tumbling down. All he could make out where various colors blurring past him quickly. His descent was abruptly cut short by a cushiony landing. Kevin couldn't even start to fathom what had happened to him. He laid there with his eyes closed trying to calm himself down and relax his breathing.

           “Man please let me be back in the normal world, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!"  he thought in his head. All he could hear was a faintly recognizable humming noise.

            Kevin's ears were unable to hear anything other than a loud nonstop humming, which oddly helped calm him down. When he was finally calm enough he didn't even want to see where he was. He was in the most peaceful place he'd been since he'd been taken captive and he wasn't sure that he wanted it to end. When he finally opened them, what he saw almost made him faint.

             He was speechless........

 

.

Chapter End Notes:

"Feedback Is Welcome"

Who am I kidding, Im begging for attention...

o_O