- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Very short........
Very very short...........

       "NOOOO GOTDAMNIT NO !!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she was raised up to the rows of white pearly pillars that were Key's teeth. Keyaira hadn't said a word since Kevin had first began to feed her and at the moment she was wearing the most enormous triumphant smile that Kevin had ever seen.

       The woman could feel and hear some of her hair strands snapping, but the complete terror Key was exuding on her made her incapable of feeling the pain.

       Kevin was very much aroused by the woman's fear of being eaten if not just by the presence of Key herself. Key opened her mouth and Kevin roughly tossed the woman inside much to her dismay. She began rolling the woman around in her mouth like she was nothing more than a piece of hard candy.

       Kevin watched her, completely mesmerized.

       She became bored and decided to let the red head decide her fate. She spat the woman onto the bed in front of Kevin. "So Seeing as You Are Very Much Attached to Your Life, The Least I Can Do Is let You Pick Your Demise."

       The Woman couldn't even muster a reply as she again began screaming for forgiveness once again. Kevin stared down at the screaming thing at his feet entranced. He became increasingly more aroused as she began to thrash about on the bed spread.

       In a sudden burst he came. The contents of his balls spewed over the bedspread and the red head who shocked, immediately quit screaming. Kevin fell forward with his face next to the woman and into a large quantity of his own jizz.

      "AAUUUGH, I Just Fucking Washed these Sheets" Key groaned, more amused than upset.

       Kevin laid on his stomach regaining his breathing control.

       “Guess I'll Have to Sacrifice to Myself And Decide For Myself" she said as if would be the hardest decision of her life.

        Kevin could feel the sheets moving and then the woman's screaming began anew. He wanted badly to look up but he wasn't sure if Key was actually angry with him, so he took the sticky face over the dead body.

       "Mmm...hhmmnn" {muffled screams} ( she must've had her mouth closed he thought ). Then suddenly a loud scream which was ended with a audible Crunch and then a muffled thump.

       Although he'd been anticipating it the sound still made him cringe. He laid there for what seemed like an eternity until he began to feel something dripping down onto his back and head. He turned his head a little to the side in an effort to see what it that was draining down onto him. He was greeted with red beginning to stain the bed spread.

       "Aaahh!!" he screamed as he jumped up and began to insanely yell a slur of unintelligible gibberish. As he regained his composure he realized that Key hadn't even eaten the girl she had only beheaded her. He could see that her front teeth were all stained red and when he looked down he could see the decapitated head of the woman he had condemned to death at the hands of the beautiful girl he had already began to think of as his Goddess.

       As he looked up at Key's face she opened her mouth and let the other half of her "sacrifice" fall to the ground. She looked at him expectantly. They shared a stare for about a whole minute until he ended it with the first thing that came to mind

       "You g-going to f-finish that?" he asked.

       "You mean eat it?, Nooo, it was a sacrifice silly & anyway I don't think It'd come out easy, with all the bones in all." She picked up the carcass that was once a living being and tossed her into the trash.

       "Grab that head for me" she told him. Apprehensively he walked up to it and picked it up by the hair. Her face was frozen in terror and he had a brief flash back to what it would've been like during her final moments after he'd pieced together what he'd seen and heard. He was bringing it to her pushing the thoughts out of his head when she said. "No, put it into the box with the rest of the captives"

        He obediently complied and dropped it in with the others. As he stared down at them moving away from the bloody head the box and people began to shrink til all he could see was the head and a couple specks that he deduced were the people who once occupied his vision.

       "Put The Top Back on And Bring Them here" He closed the lid on them and handed them over, She daintily lifted the box up and sat it on her dresser.

       "That Should Teach Em, Maybe I'll spare em.........Naaaah", she laughed to Kevin. He uneasily took part in her laughter. "Ehehe..."

       "So I guess I should wash you up and get to know you huh?" Kevin had just remembered that he was covered in some of him his own cum and sticky....well, now partially dried blood.

       She scooped him up before he could attempt a reply and Began to carry him off.

 

Chapter End Notes:

What'd You Think???