- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

O_o Sigh.....I'm back with a short new chapter, for those of you who care.  As always reviews are appreciated and wanted. Thanks for Reading.  :)

          "So what would you like first, breakfast or the tour?" Arctic asked as she pulled Kev out of her cleavage.

           Kev was pretty hungry seeing as he hadn't eaten in days, but he wasn't too sure on her intentions for breakfast so he opted for the tour. "Tour" he said reluctantly.

          "You okay?"

          "Yeah, I'm fine"

          "If you say so" she said with some doubt on her face.

          "Well you've seen the bedroom so there's no point going back in there" she began, as she sat him on her right shoulder so he could get a better view. He grabbed a couple strands of her hair so as to refrain from falling to his death.

          "We're in the hallway as you can see" he was jostled around as she made a grand gesture. It really wasn't anything special in Kev's opinion. The walls were a pale blue with white molding and there were several portraits of desolate snowy scenes. There were a total of 5 doors including the one to the bedroom. Kevin guessed that the hallway stretched about 20 feet (it was hard to judge
size and length at his size) until it ended at what he guessed were the steps due to the sudden drop off (from his perspective, anyway).

           The doors were arranged in pairs directly across from each other, excluding the fifth, which was set closest to the steps. "Well you know that's the bathroom" she pointed to adjacent room. "So there are three mystery rooms then, whoopee" Kev said grumpily. (He always seemed to get cranky when he was hungry).

          "Well someone's real energetic." Arctic retorted sarcastically.

          "This one's the exercise room" she said as she walked to the next set of doors and turned to the one on the left. She opened it and took a couple steps in.  It was the same blue as the hallway and was furnished with some of the most high-tech equipment he'd ever seen. There was a chromed out stationary bike, a treadmill that looked more like something from star trek, a pair of what he guessed to be dumbbells (they looked more like bombs of some sort in his opinion), and a huge flat screen that he swore had to be 80 inches. There were other things in the room but he had no idea what they were. The only other thing he recognized was a huge grey exercise ball in the corner.

          "Wow" was all Kevin could muster.

          "Is that more sarcasm or genuine surprise that I hear?" Grinning as she looked to her shoulder.

          "Sur…...prise" he said slack jawed, not hearing the teasing tone to her voice.

          "Whoa, she's got to be loaded" Kev thought, as he absentmindedly surveyed the room.

          "Well there's not much to do in here......at your size anyway" as she had a laugh at his expense.

           "Oh ha ha ha, you’re too funny" he said snapping out of his stupor.

           "Sorry dude, don't get your panties in a bunch.....oh wait, you’re not wearing any" she burst into a fit of giggling that almost sent Kevin flying off her shoulder.

           "Got damnit watch what you’re doing you damn idiot" he yelled, gripping her hair as tight as possible.

           "Well let's get on with the tour Kevo" she said, stifling her laughter, and disregarding his comment.

           She made her way out of the room and slammed the door shut. The gust of wind that immediately followed succeeded in knocking him from his perch. He was blown forward and swung from her a strand of her hair, crashed straight into her throat, and tumbled onto her right tit.

          "Feels like one of those bouncy castle things" he thought as he stood up.

          "A little help here!" He yelled up to Arctic.

          She feigned ignorance to his situation. After 30 seconds of 'I'm ignoring you' he gave up and made his way towards the crease where her breasts met. He made his way to the top of the crevasse and wedged himself in waist deep. As soon as he settled in she immediately made for the adjacent door with no acknowledgment given to his predicament. She opened it up and he was faced with a room way more plush and luxurious than her own. It was painted a deep red that in all ways reminded him of fresh blood.

          There was also a thick sweet aroma that permeated every inch of the room that put him at ease and seemed to relax every muscle in his body. It smelled strangely familiar to him but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't put his finger on it. As Arctic walked further into the room Kev snapped out of his aromatic stupor and began to survey his surroundings.

          The first thing he noticed was the huge black lacquer king sized sleigh bed that was directly in the center of the room. It was covered in satin sheets and pillows that he could tell were meant to match the walls. Kevin noted that all in all it reminded him of a titan sized serving of red velvet cake and slowly but surely began to subconsciously lick his lips and lose himself to his fantasies.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed guys. Please review.  O_o