- Text Size +

Bored of Her Toys

 

Harley stepped in the door from work, the young snow leopard had spent almost 12 hours on her feet and they were sore now. She dumped her pack down by the door and sighed, leaning back for a second to lean against the wall, she looked about the house, she could see there was some tidying to be done and the floor was in need of hovering, but even these thoughts in her tired mind couldn’t help the small smile creeping onto her face as she thought about what she had upstairs waiting for her. She let out a small self satisfied purr and walked calmly up the stairs, her thick tail swaying behind her.

Luna awoke almost instinctively, it was still dark but she had heard the front door close and knew Harley was home. She stretched off, yawning wide as she sat upright on the large silky cushion which was her bed she sat and waited patiently thinking of the things she will be doing to make her Harley feel better. Luna knew how tired she got after a long shift at the bar and she knew that she liked a good foot massage to make her feel better. She waited for the footsteps to come into the bedroom.

Harley came into her bedroom, she slid out of her denim skirt and threw her top off into her wash pile. She stood in front of the body length mirror for a second, turning one way then the other before smoothing down her fur. She slipped her panties off before walking over to her underwear drawer, sliding it open and rummaging around, she was in the mood to feel a little special tonight. Pulling out a black satin pair or laced panties she slipped them on and returned to the mirror admiring the look for a minute before smiling happily.

Luna heard things being rummaged around in the bedroom and waited for Harley to come and get her, she knew it wouldn’t be long and something inside her began to chirp with excitement though she tried to contain it, wanting to be a good girl for her Harley. There was a sudden movement as she was nearly thrown off balance, knowing it was the drawer being opened. She heard things being moved about, scraping over the top of her box and rocking it about but she simply tried to keep her balance and continued to wait with anticipation for Harley to get changed.

Harley nodded at her choice, satisfied with her appearance before wrapping a black sarong around her waist and pulling on a dark blue sports top. She walked over to her draws once more, uncovering a small cube-shaped box, it sat about 4” square and used to be an old perfume box. She lifted it out and set it down on top of the drawers, sliding the lid off of the top and peering down inside. There sat her little counter-part, her little snow leopard, Luna. Her toy. She had placed a purple cushion from an old jewellery box in the base for her to sleep on and smiled when she saw that her little pet was sitting obediently waiting for her to retrieve her.

“good evening Mistress Harley” The smaller snow leopard chirped as she was taught to. She got no response form her owner other than an upkeep of the smile which had greeted her from the light swamping into her little box. Harley slipped her hand into the box and closed it around Luna’s upper half, leaving just her long silky tail and slender, firm legs hanging from her closed fist. She picked up her still warm panties off the floor and tucked them into Luna’s box she put the lid back on and slipped it back into her underwear draw.
A nice surprise for her later...” She thought to herself.

Luna waited patiently in the confined grip of Harleys hand, it was stuffy and becoming sweaty but at least her Mistress was letting her breath today. She reasoned this to two things, either she had had a bad day and needed her foot toy to be as awake as possible to ease her tension, or she was feeling kind, which though rare, was happening more frequently. Sometimes, in the dark of her box, Luna would let the thought of being considered a pet by her Goddess into her mind, but she knew from very painful experience not to let herself assume she was above her station. Last time took her a long time before her ribs set again and breathing wasn’t painful. All of that was over making the decision to join in watching what her Mistress was watching on TV whilst she was servicing her feet. The words still bit deep as they echoed in her ears, what she had been referred to as while her beautiful Goddess’ feet pounded her deeper and deeper into the living room carpet...

Harley stood in front of her couch and dropped Luna to the floor from about waist height, she liked the way her toy’s little body bounced off the carpet when she dropped her down and she always thought it was the perfect way to start her session. Luna knew to let herself go loose when she was dropped form a height, it meant she didn’t break anything as she hit the ground, she bounced a couple of inches up and landed again with a small thump, lying still for a moment as she wheezed to get her breath. After only a couple of seconds there was the all too familiar shadow of her Goddess’ foot-paw above her before her mouth was filled with carpet fibres and her body was crushed down into the thick pile. The air she had tried so hard to gulp down was squashed straight back out of her as her body began to collapse on itself. Next came the gruelling burning feeling of her little naked body being scraped around to face the other way as Mistress Harley turned on top of her to sit down.

As Harley sat she kept her foot-paw pressed down over her toy, picking up the TV remote and flicking it onto one of her various programs. Settling herself into her chair she let the pressure up on Luna enough to allow her to move and then began to knead her tender paw into her little body, squeezing at her with her toes and pressing and grinding the ball of her foot into her. The only real breaks Luna got to breath was when her upper half was being pulled and squeezed by Harley toes. She could use the gaps between crushes to gulp in whatever grime was forced into her mouth off of the soft fine hairs between Harley’s pads in order to suck down the thick musky scent of her sweaty foot-paw for air. Occasionally she was able to get some fresh air as she was rolled under-foot between foot-paws, though Harley tried to limit this as best as possible by keeping her toes over her little toy’s face.

After a while of bending her toy round her toes and squashing and grinding her into her pads, Harley finally sat quietly and resolved to watch her program, knowing her well trained little toy would take the stillness as her cue to begin rubbing her owner’s toes herself. She sat for a moment watching TV when she realised her toy wasn’t rubbing her toes, it was just lying still. She leaned forward, pressing her weight down on her knees which in turn squashed Luna deeper into her soft pads again. She heard a tiny scream emitting from beneath her and lifted her foot-paw a little, the scream got a little louder now it wasn’t being muffled by her and persisted, broken up by sobs and wails. Harley removed her paw and glared down at Luna who rolled onto her back. One of her legs was bent at an awkward sideways angle and her arm was wrapped behind her head, her shoulder bulging out horribly.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry my goddess! I don’t mean to be so pathetic, please I’m sorry!” she wailed up through sobs and tears. This made Harley pause for a second, re-thinking her intent to punish the little foot-toy. She was pleased when her things remembered their training and would apologise for breaking so easily. It was one of the first things she taught them: They are weak, insignificant little toys, and it was always their fault...

Harley simply smiled down at her broken little doll, before placing a toe on the lower leg of her dislocated limb and rolling her over with it. The little toy squealed again and began apologizing immediately but Harley simply stepped her other foot-paw down onto her face and pressed down, pinning her harshly in place. She gripped the dangling leg between two toes and lined it up, before giving a quick clench of her foot, snapping the limb sharply back into place. The screams once again erupted from under her foot. Harley waited for them to descend into the apologetic sobs again before she continued, but then noticed something she hadn’t felt in a while, that old familiar feeling, deep within her, the very reason she began taking people and turning them into various toys and snacks for her amusement. As she removed her foot and replaced it with the other one, she took up Luna’s arm in her toes in the same way she had done with her leg, as the screams arose again the heat between her legs flushed again and she found herself excited by her treatment of this tiny girl.

She watched down giving a small gasp as she clenched her toes and heard the second pop of the limb, slipping it back into place, the screams that followed made her pant a couple of times as she lifted both feet away to hear her little toy wailing. She looked down smiling, her tongue hanging just over the tips of her lower teeth as her eyes gave her toy a sultry gaze. Luna simply lay in tears, repeating the words “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry” as she fought to choke back the pain. Harley leaned back again and smiled to herself, lifting a foot up and placing it back over Luna, a hand subconsciously moving to her sex. She rubbed slowly at herself over her panties as her toy worked in vain to rub at her toes and please her Mistress, but it was obvious she wasn’t up to any serious massage whilst her joints were swollen.

Harley leant forward again, crushing any of her toy’s efforts to move again and simple spoke down to her.
“Don’t bother trying to please my toes, you’re too weak, you’re just annoying me. Go straight to cleaning them tonight.”
She waited a second for a response but didn’t listen to it, instead she heard the little voice begin and pushed her toes down onto Luna’s face and asked mockingly “What was that, little toy? I couldn’t hear you under there.” She got a squeal before a desperate “Yes Goddess, I love to please you” came up through her toes.
Harley laughed before leaning back again, waiting for the pleasure to begin. She loved to feel her toy’s tongue play across her slightly ticklish pads, and delighted in imagining how sick it must make her toy feel to suck her toe fur clean after she had been walking about all day. She thought fondly back to one day a couple of weeks previously when she had deliberately spat her own gum onto the floor and stepped in it, making her toy clean her foot off. Another flush of heat erupted between her legs again as she thought back to that event and how it had taken Luna two days to lick herself clean of her foot dirt after it.