- Text Size +

Can you trust your wife or girlfriend mmm I wonder how many of you foolish males really understand what we think of you………
Amanda.


Dining on love.



He looked around everything blurred like an out of focus camera lens; he felt cold the goose bumps covered his naked skin. He struggled to piece together the events leading up to this point in time his brain pounded against his skull continually ,the voices in his head screamed at him make it to stop.

Stop what? He did not know the voices demanded answers they were real to him he could hear their every word, he crawled over the soft material beneath him trying to find them the fear evident. Innocence come to call a life to give, soon to be lost, swallowed to feed the flesh of another, pleasure from the pain.

The screams stung his ears the terror echoed around him it felt so real he could almost touch it the screams faded away lost inside another’s skin the voices turning to crying, something touched him it was warm and soft the embrace of an innocent .He held him close still bewildered and confused by his surroundings the sobbing teenager squeezed him tightly his grip filled with fear of his futures destiny.


They sat quietly together the room still once more a cool breeze danced around them the warmth of the sun’s rays stroked their naked flesh. His vision returning the bold pattern beneath him to close for his eyes to decipher, the huge flat desert went on forever two huge mountains of white in the distance. The surroundings a blur his eyes still unable to focus on the distant objects time lost to him the blond haired boy stared into space sorrow in his eyes.


He stood up and walked towards the White Mountains the ground beneath his feet moved like loose sand slowing his progress, the teenage boy followed silently behind. A large white piece of cotton lay in the distance. They walked towards it the stitched seam giving him a clue as to what the object was, he climbed over the rolled up sides the smell of urine filled his nostrils, the stained gusset bearing witness to her visits to the lavatory. He stared at the stained ladies underwear his brain trying to make sense of it all he knew what lay before them but…why were they so big and who did they belong to.


The questions flooded his brain common sense trying to work out the answers to this riddle…who was screaming out to him with such terror in his voice and where was he now. He felt the material they were still wet who ever she was these knickers had been removed recently…she must have been here whilst he was still trying to clear his senses.

He turned to young boy beside him his words still disjointed  he asked him questions, the young man shook with fear his description of what had occurred alien to him…how could this be surely what he was describing belonged in a book of horror not in the world of reality, and yet they were stood beside a wet pair of knickers the aroma of urine filling their senses.


The child sobbed uncontrollable his brother lost to him consumed for the pleasures of witnessing his pain and enjoying his fear at what was about to happen, a thing to be used up and enjoyed whilst life giving blood was still able to flow within the tormented shell of flesh and bone.


He held onto him trying to console the weeping boy his tears flowed down his cheeks a name called out now lost forever within the soft flesh of a woman’s body, no reasons given only the memory of the death of a loved…their journeys end already planned.

They were exhausted sleep over came their fear the cotton underwear providing a warm blanket their dreams of past lives and happy memories filled their minds.

He looked up the darkness filled his eyes….a dim light in the distance danced under the door shadows breaking the tungsten glow, a lulled voice whispered in the darkness. The door opens light fills the blackness

He stared at the blonde haired beauty before him, she was young her face familiar to him…but from where, he knew her and yet was unable to remember.

She smiled at him….”Aaah I see you are awake…good I wanted you to see everything unfortunately I got a little excited and spoilt my fun, never mind I still have your other son to eat whilst you watch. And then it will be your turn to be consumed inside my body,…you don’t remember me do you Simon.”

He stared at the sleeping youngster beside him in disbelief…how could this be possible this boy was in his teens he did not have any children. She giggled loudly as she walked up to the bed and switched on the small lamp, he looked around the room it looked familiar as did she.

“I see you still like playing with my soiled panties Simon some things never seem to change, I will enjoy feeling the boy’s remains between my bum cheeks a most satisfying end for them. And then it will be your turn to be turned into my shit dear Simon just as you have always wanted, i have always been keen to help you fullfill your fantasy Simon as i soon shall.”

He felt the fear rising up inside as she grabbed the sleeping boy from him he screamed out to him.

“Mammy please stop... please mammy I beg you.”

He stared in horror at the scene now before him his brain desperately trying to come to terms with what was about to happen, if that was his son then she must be….he stood up the pieces finally falling into place, he screamed out her name as he watched her swallow the screaming boy alive. She smiled her throat undulating as the squirming lump of humanity made its way into her stomach.

She belched loudly a big grin on her pretty face; she lifted her white blouse and rubbed her stomach.

“Mmmm I can feel our boy struggling in there Simon soon he will turned into a pile of my poop just like his brother,are you enjoying yourself? I am this is so exciting i knew it would be.”

He screamed at the her his rage uncontrollable she laughed grabbing him in her slender fingers,she smelt of perfume her long nails dug into his skin this was no fairy tale reality had come to call.

“Come along Simon its your turn now I am quite hungry besides I need to get my bowels moving I have not been able to poo for three days so you two will be a great way of getting my bodies rhythm back,bye bye Husband time to go.I did enjoy our time together but then you did not value me enough my dear so its down the hatch for you I’m afraid.”

With that she fed Simon’s legs in between her red lips her tongue coming out to greet its meal her warm minty breath washing over his naked body, she tasted her food source spittle dripped from her teeth as she salivated in readiness to receive her husband’s naked body.


He screamed out helplessly unable to prevent his passage within her open gape, he watched himself being draw inside her lips closing behind him his fate now sealed. The tightness of her throat gripped his struggling torso as it made its way inside her, the loud thumping of her heart passed by quickly his feet arriving at her stomachs entrance first, he fell against the slippery walls his sons screams now filled his head the stench of death all around them…soon there would be nothing left a soup of human flesh and bone.

He lay there perspiration covered his skin the dim light of dawn crept through the open curtains his wife was sat up in bed beside him a sinister smile on her face.He pinched his skin the dream real to him,it danced behind his eye lids playing over and over every detail burned into his memory for futures pleasures.

“Dreaming again Simon dear is it the same one,maybe its a glimps into your future. ”

He stared at her she had a knowing look in her eyes a carnal knowledge of a future not yet written his body belonged to her, he was hers for the taking it was only a matter of time…

The end.