- Text Size +
Chapter two 

“What are we going to do?” Arthur asked his wife.

“I recommend you shrink down to your normal size and hide.”

“What about you?”

“Did you tell Linda about me?”

“I mentioned you to her. But she doesn’t know your name or what you look like.”

“Then I’ll stay big for now.”

Arthur then shrank down to his normal size. A few reporters tried to ask him questions. But he ignored them as best he could.

 

Linda and Betty looked over the town of Berry Hill. Linda was plotting their strategy.

“Betty, you head for the High School to care of the giant boy while I search for Arthur. A 90-foot giant can’t be hard to find in this town.”

“As you wish. “ Betty replied.

 

Roy looked at Terry. She looked like she was struggling to say something. Finally she found her voice.

“I can never love a giant. I prefer men smaller than me. Small but able to withstand lots of punishment.”

Roy couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“But why did you tell I wasn’t enough man for you? I assumed you meant I was too small.”

“You were being a pest. I wanted to get rid of you.”

Roy got mad. He increased his height to 70 feet. Terry started to back away in fear.

“How do you like dealing with a man, taller than you?” Roy asked.

“WHAT’s GOING ON HERE?”

Turning around, Roy found himself staring at a 400-foot blond.

“Thank God, you’re here, this mean giant was about to attack me.”

“That’s a lie. I just want to scare her. I.”

“SILENCE. Your mere existence is crime enough.”

“Who the hell, you think you are?” Roy asked.

“My name is Betty. I’m here to make sure you want hurt any giantess”.

Betty Then picked Roy off the ground. She tried to brake his bones but with no success. In frustration she cried.

“I COULD USE SOME HELP HERE.”

 

Linda was getting frustrated. There was no sign of a 90-foot giant anywhere. Then she realized he must have shrunk back to Human size. She then turned the town upside down to find him. She went from house to house building to building tearing them part looking for Arthur. In her frustration she started killing every male in sight, even a few women who were too slow getting out of the way. She had destroyed 20 city blocks, when she heard Betty call for her.

“All right. I’m coming.” She cried as she headed for the high school.

 

While this was going on Mark had second thoughts about his relationship with Terry. While he had no problem with her being bigger than him her talk with Roy disturbed him.

“Terry, do you consider me your boyfriend or your pet?” He asked.

“Do you really want to know?”

She then picked him up and carried away, just as Linda came on the scene.

 

“What’s the problem here?” Linda asked.

“This guy’s bones refuse to brake.”A Betty replied.

“Give him to me.”

Betty handed Roy over to Linda. She then proceeded to twist Roy’s head. It refused to come off. She then twisted Roy body every way imaginable. It refused to brake.

“What are you? The giant from hell?” Linda asked.

“I’m I still Alive?” Roy asked.

 

“What are you doing to my brother?”

Linda turned around to see an 80-foot giantess standing beside her.

“Who the heck are you?”

“Beatrice Johnson. I repeat what are you doing to Roy?”

“This piece of garage is your brother?”

“Yes. Now let him go.”

“Betty, take care of her for me.”

Betty then grabbed Beatrice and threw her as hard as she could. Beatrice crashed into a nearby apartment building reducing it to rubble.

“The World Protection Committee, going to hear about this.” She cried as she picked herself up from the remains of the apartment building.

 

Nancy Johnson watched the scene from afar. She was concerned at first when Linda attacked her son. But then remembered in her growth fancies, they were invulnerable when big. Kinds of like a super hero.

“Great Scott. I got to tell my husband this.” Nancy cried. She when out to find him.

 

Arthur was appalled at the destruction of his hometown. Innocent people had died, and he felt partly responsible.

“If I can lure her out of town I can reduce the death toll.” He said to himself. Just as he was leaving his hiding place the ground began to shake.

 

Linda was stamping her feet. She was trying her best to crush Roy underfoot. Her efforts were shaking up the entire town. All over town, buildings shook apart, Pipes burst, streets crumbled. And people screamed as their town fell apart.

 

After five minutes of stomping. Linda was panting, she decided to take a break. To her and Betty’s dismay Roy was still alive.

“What do we do now?” Linda asked.

Betty looking at the runes of Berry Hill Before her replied,

“Pray. How are we going to explain this to the committee?”

Before Linda could respond, a voice said,

“This ends here and now.”

 

“You decided to show yourself at last.”

Arthur Johnson stood before Linda and Betty. He looked bruised and worn out. But at his full size of 90 feet, he was still an impressive sight.

“You killed enough innocent people. I’m the one you want.”

While he was talking, a 100-foot giantess came up behind him.

“Thank God you’re all right, honey.” She said.

“Honey? Is she your wife?”Linda asked.

“Leave my wife out of this.”

“I can take care of myself. Dear.”

Linda glared at Nancy.

“You’re the one reasonable for creating this mess.”

“I pled responsibility for my family ability to grow. As for the destruction of this town you got no one but yourselves to blame.”

“How did you do it?” Betty asked.

“That’s none of your business. “Nancy replied. She didn’t want them to discover the power of the Wishbone meal deal. There is no telling what would happen.

 

“Who cares how they did it? “ Linda then pointed her finger at Nancy.

“You’re a traitor to giantesses every where. I sentience you to death.”

“Since when did you join the World Protection Committee? Only committee members are above the law.”

“Screw the Committee.” Linda replied.

 

Suddenly a megaphone came to life.

“WE ARE THE GIANTESS CONTROL UNIT. THIS TOWN IS NOW UNDER MARSHAL LAW.”

The giantess control unit consisted of several amazons each between six and seven feet in height. They wore skin tight grey uniforms. More importantly they were armed with guns that fired the FemaleGrow counter agent.

“Oh shit.” Betty cried.

“If you give me, more time I can take care of these giants. “Linda pleaded.

“SILENCE. YOUR GROWTH TO MEGA PROPORTIONS IN UNAUTHORIZED. YOU WILL BE SHRUNK DOWN.”

The giantess control unit, fired their guns. Dozens of darts coated with the FemaleGrow counter agent. Landed on Linda and Betty they quickly began to shrink.

“NOOOO. “ Linda cried as she shrank to her non giantess size. Betty just whimpered as she shrank.  A few darts also landed on Nancy, Arthur and Roy (who was laying on the ground). But to the amazons amazement they didn’t shrink.

 

After Linda and Betty had finished shrinking a couple of amazons handcuffed them and carried them off to a holding cell.  The leader of the unit a seven-foot brunette went up to Johnson’s.

“My name is Ashley MacNeil. You folks care to explain what’s going on here?”

“It’s a long story. Mind if we shrink down to your size? It makes talking to you easier.”

“Go right ahead.”

Arthur and Nancy shrank until they were at eye level with Ashley.

“I think we got a lot to talk about. Come with me please.”

“What about our kids? They have the same ability we do.”

“Is he your son?” She pointed to the giant lying on the ground. He was just starting to come around.

“Yes. His name is Roy. We also have a daughter called Beatrice. She is around somewhere.”

“We’ll find her. Would you please ask your son, to shrink down to a more manageable size?”

Right after she said this. Roy shrank down to his normal size.

“Can I go home now?” He asked.

Ashley hesitated. She wanted to question him. But he looked so haggard. She turned to one of her fellow Amazons a six and a half foot blond.

“Abigail. Escort this boy back to his home. I will question him later.”

Roy didn’t like the idea of an escort but was too tired to protest.  Besides no one messed with the giantess control unit unless they absolutely had to. So he just shrugged his shoulders, and headed for home with Abigail right beside him.

“What are you going to do to Beatrice, when you find her?” Nancy asked.

“Question her. Can we please go to the briefing room now?”

The Johnsons asked no more questions, so they headed for the briefing room and an uncertain future.

 

The end for now

Author note: See the story Gender war: Meet the Smith’s for more info on what happened to the Johnston’s.