- Text Size +

Ron was prompt, arriving exactly at twelve noon. Jessica let him in, giggling as she thought of what they would do how to make it even more interesting. They spent the better part of an hour working on the assignment for drama class. Finally, they couldn’t control themselves any longer and were all over each other. Jessica had her shirt off and was unclasping her bra when inspiration struck

“Let’s go together,” she suggested between kisses.

“What?” he managed to get out.

“We both shrink together this time. I’ll just set the timer to restore us. You’ll love it as we both explore the giant world of my tiny dorm room. Besides,” she added, “it really turns me on when we both go. Sex inside a sock or an Altoid tin is outrageous.”

“You’ve got me convinced. Let’s make this big world after all. One thing, though. About that boyfriend of yours, is it right for-”

“I’m dumping him for you later today. Besides, I think he’s been cheating on me.”

“So, this is revenge?”

“No, not really. I’ve been checking you out since last semester in PE.”

“Okay, I’m cool with that, no revenge. As long as our motives are clear.”

Jessica worked the controls quickly. “One hour should be good, it’s a safe start for a newbie like you.”

“Before we get shrunk, what happens if that machine breaks down while we’re tiny? Say there’s a power surge and that thing gets fried, or just goes amnesiac on us. Would we be stuck like this forever?”

“Even if our patterns were lost, or the machine trashed, there’s a spare. I keep it unplugged in a resident’s room three doors down and on the other side,” she said, pointing. “I just remember the percentage of reduction and input it as the percentage of growth, or, rather, she would do that in this case.”

“Wow, I take it you try not writing her up.”

“Yeah, she has lots of freedom. No sense pissing off a girl who can leave me stranded at five inches tall, reduce me further, step on me while I need her help the most, or just shrink me outright herself. And don’t worry; she doesn’t use the machine unless I need her to fix me, so hers can’t be damaged at the same time as mine unless some horrible disaster occurred. She doesn’t find the same appeal that to shrinking that I do.”

“I take it you hope there’s never a power outage and a fire while you’re reduced?”

“She has a key and if she’s in the building, she’ll check on me first. Then, she’d carry me out in her pocket or something. She protects my secret very well and I arrange reductions around her schedule to be safe. Now, do you feel safe?”

“So long as the door’s locked. An excitable freshman girl needing assistance can be dangerous at full size.”

Ron and Jessica shed their clothing and stuffed it under the bed. Getting continued was proving to be difficult as they took time to enjoy each other naked. Finally, Jessica switched the device on and activated the timer. They posed like they were getting their picture taken and Jessica wrapped her arms around Ron and hugged him close to her. A light on the device blinked green and Jessica knew that shrinkage would commence.

 

The world was huge all over again. Ron had some trouble readjusting, but Jessica took off running at full tilt into the massive world of her dorm room. He couldn’t wait until he was as used to it as she was. He watched her dive into the backpack she left on the floor on Friday. He went to find her and she dragged him inside.

“Check out this awesome photo I took of myself,” she said. “I forgot I left them in here.”

Ron realized she was pointing at his feet. He looked down to see himself standing upon a giant photo of Jessica naked. He was standing on one breast and he jumped over to the other.

“Nice picture.”

“I can see you enjoy it,” she teased.

They walked out of the bag and to a pile of laundry she’d left on the floor. She playfully pushed him down onto a pair of her panties. Then she kneeled down and gave him a blowjob.

“That was a different place to have that done, huh?”

“How about we fool around in your bra next?” he suggested.

They scaled the pile of clothes, slipping and sliding across her silky undergarments. They reached a bra upturned at the top and Jessica peered into a cup.

“I don’t think it’s going to fit me very well.”

Ron laughed and gently nudged her enough so she slid down inside. He dove and slid after her. He stopped and rolled over on top of her.

“You like exploration at this size?”

“It’s incredible! I feel so hot when I feel so tiny and insignificant next to a paperclip. Knowing that a textbook could crush me, or my sweater be too heavy to lift. I feel like a little bug exploring a strange world where the giant inhabitants could stomp me, consume me, or play me however they want.”

They started at it and had fantastic sex inside her bra. Ron finally brought up the question of how they would make it back to the device since they had only ten minutes left. They tried scrambling up the sides, but had no luck since this time they were each about an inch and a half tall. The bra was too smooth and they fell back inside. They were finally able to tip it with less than five minutes remaining. Ron and Jessica decided to stay at the return spot until they were restored. Suddenly they heard a loud click.

“What was that?”

Someone’s at my door, I think.”

“Does anyone else have a key?”

“I made a copy for my boyfriend. I told him I was going to be out, so that’s why he didn’t knock. We have to find cover, or at least you do.”

Ron darted into her backpack and watched carefully. He hoped Jessica would be able to restore him shortly after she was enlarged. He saw her boyfriend step in and he suspected something when the guy looked around suspiciously. Her soon to be ex was only an average build, but looked damned intimidating from Ron’s perspective. He headed for the device and almost crushed Jessica before spotting her and kneeling down.

“Well there you are,” he said with an evil tone. “I wondered why the thing was running. I could just wait for you to be restored, but this can’t wait. I’m here to tell you I’m leaving you for another girl.” He didn’t wait for a reaction. “I know you’ve been on to me. She digs the whole tiny scene even more than you, wild things you wouldn’t imagine. I came to steal the machine from you even though you are the one who discovered it at that flea market I wouldn’t go to. You know, some part of me had wanted to shrink you as well just to twist the knife a little more, but I see you beat me to it. I’ll just deactivate the timer since it’s so close to running out.” He switched it off and smiled. “Now I just have to clear your pattern and – What’s this? Is there another person stored in here? A man? Where is he, come out little man.”

Ron cautiously stepped out and waved his arms to be noticed.

“I’m somewhat glad you’re moving on so quickly. However, I only would have wanted you to do that if I’d left you normal size. Because I turned the timer off, I intended you to be miserable forever.” He shook his head and laughed an evil laugh. “No, no, it just won’t do for you to have a man tiny like you for you to run into the arms of.”

Ron flinched as his foot came into the air. He considered running, but it was futile at his size. He thought of going back into the bag, but trapping himself was just as foolish.

“No, I can’t punish you like that. I choose to blame her mostly. However, I still need to punish both of you, so.... goodbye patterns.”

The machine let out a mechanical sigh as the information was deleted. Her boyfriend laughed and the thunderous sound it made hurt Ron and Jessica’s ears.

“Now, Jessica. It turns out my girlfriend is bi and has expressed an interest in getting other tiny women to pleasure her when I’m not around. I think you’d be perfect.”

“Fuck you!” she spat and flipped him off.

“I couldn’t quite catch that, your voice is too faint. The gesture helped, but I’m afraid you don’t really get a say.” He reached down and quickly scooped her up in one hand. With his other hand, he opened his waistband. Jessica was unceremoniously dropped onto his crotch and he laughed again as she let a squeak of protest. He grabbed her backpack and stuffed the device inside. Next, he grinned down at Ron. “I don’t think you’ll be a problem. I don’t like men and I’m the only guy my new girlfriend says she needs. I’ll just leave you here because you’re too little to chase me.” He picked Ron up roughly and set him on top of a dresser. “I’ll be back every couple of days to give you food and water, can’t be too cruel. If someone else shows up, hide. If you’re discovered I have many friends and the toilet is a dangerous place at your size.” He laughed once more and left, slamming the door. Ron had to wonder how everything could have become so screwed up so quickly.

 

He paced back and forth across the top of dresser, trying hard not to remember that he was imprisoned on a massive field only three feet across. He took the time to see what items she’d placed there: a few coffee mugs, a can of hair spray, a box of tissues, and an alarm clock. He decided to curl up in the tissues for a bed when nighttime rolled around. He silently thanked the fact that the box was one that opened alongside the side, even if he did still have to jump and climb his way in.

He slept soundly until three in the morning. An ungodly clanging disturbed his sleep. He managed to see the clock after jumping out of the tissue box. He was pacing again, trying to figure out what the noise was and he finally realized it was the fire alarm. Just then, the door swung open and a massive girl stepped in and switched on the lights. Ron blinked as he adjusted to the brightness and suddenly recognized the girl as the one Jessica had said held the backup device.

He waved to get her attention and she paused a second to consider him. For an instant, she prepared to swat him. Then she seemed to remember why she was there and scooped him up. He noticed she was still looking around, but she couldn’t hear him say that Jessica was gone. Ron was grateful, though, when she finally gave up and went outside. He was pleased as the noise faded to something more tolerable. He was just getting comfortable in her left hand when she whispered something about hiding him and he was falling down the front of her nightgown.

He realized very quickly the thing she must have forgotten, she wasn’t wearing a bra. He passed her tiny breasts, giant from his new perspective, and raced past her stomach. Thankfully, he was able to snag her panties with both hands and hung on for dear life. He looked up and saw the nightgown close off around her breasts and he realized she was looking for him. He secured his one hand and used his other to start rubbing her crotch as hard as he could. While he worked, he kept gazing at the neckline and finally saw it open up with her smiling face beaming down.

Later they were back her room, a single. Ron was able to get a good look at her. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, very skinny and seemed to wear a perpetual smile. He remembered her being somewhere around his old height, maybe a little taller. Now he sat on her bed as she sat in a chair and peered down at him in fascination.... and was that some lust in her eyes?

She sat and strained to hear every word and whatever she missed, she interpreted. In a short time she was able to get the entire story of what had happened to her RA. “I’m definitely not gonna be able to get back to sleep after tonight. Especially not after how you got my attention. I don’t know if I should award your ingenuity, or slap you for getting fresh with me,” she smiled.

“I pick the award, I might not survive the slap. How did you know to go into Jessica’s room?”

“She told me what she wanted to do with you today, but I never noticed either of you leave. Well after your hour deadline. I did see her boyfriend go in towards the end and leave laughing. I got suspicious, but needed to wait for a better time.”

“Well, now you can restore me so I can try to save Jessica.”

Kendra thought for a moment. “You know, I never used to like the idea of being tiny and crawling around on someone to excite them, or have a tiny person on my breasts or in my crotch. Then, after you got my attention, I realized just how fun it could be.” He smiled went a little too wide for Ron’s tastes. “I don’t think I can restore you just yet. First, I need to explore the possibilities of you for a little while. Then, if you’ve done a good job and if I decide to do it, you’ll be restored.” She saw his puzzled expression. “Don’t you get it? At your size you’re completely dependent upon someone else, me since I found you. You owe me for that much. Also, your present state pretty much destroys your status as a person, along with the rights you’d had. That means that I own you.”

Ron passed out from despair. When he awoke, it was Monday and the sun was shining bright through Kendra’s window. He could not tell that, though, because he was on his back in one of her bras. He flinched as the gigantic needle descended and relaxed only briefly when it didn’t hit him. He panicked more when he realized that she was sewing him into her bra.

“Relax, I can’t very well leave you here all alone with no one to take care of you. I always make sure to watch out for my toys and my pets. I’m not sure which you are yet. I guess you’re a mixture of both.” She was now talking in the kind of tone one uses when talking to babies and pets. “Besides, you’ll like the ride to all of my classes.”

She stood up and started to put the bra on. Ron was given a great view of her tits, but it wasn’t as enjoyable when they got closer and closer until he was pressed tight to her left nipple. For an instant he thought he wouldn’t be able to breathe, but he could turn his head and found a small pocket of breathable air. It was mixed with the smell of soap and some perfume she had used recently. He figured he was safe until her voice boomed above him.

“I expect to feel something in that nipple. If you don’t get to work, I’ll destroy you. All I have to do is press down on you, or I could leave you outside somewhere, or stop in the bathroom to flush you. To say nothing of consuming you at lunch. Wouldn’t you like a girl to eat you that way?”

Ron ignored the rest of her list and turned to get to work. His mouth instantly met the nipple, but it was too big to fit entirely. He could see the milk ducts and was momentarily amazed at his size. He pushed that thought aside and started licking the brown surface in front of him. Every now and then he bit it hard, knowing his tiny teeth couldn’t cause her any harm. Ron felt her minute jumps every time she felt his efforts. Sadly, she didn’t jump very much and it took everything he had just to get what he could. He hated to think what Jessica could be going through.