- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story is still in progress and has much still to be done. progress is slowly being made.
Tales of high school – Chapter 1

Class finished as usual at 3:20 and we was about to file out for form period, then go home.

As we stood and gathered our belongings, I glanced over at Carmen. God she was beautiful; long brown hair in a ponytail, sparkling eyes and a stunning smile. I’d had a crush on her for over a year and kept trying to get the courage up to ask her out. At home I’d think it over in my head, when I’d ask her out, what I’d say… but at school, I’d see her with her friends and all the other people who hung out with her, and I’d give up. It wasn’t that I was ugly or anything, I just don’t think I was built to be a ladies man. I had wavy brown hair, fairly tall, quite skinny, and I personally thought I was fairly good looking.

I walked back to form class, and then walked home. I wasn’t in the mood for after school music. When I got home, I did my homework, watched a little TV then went on MSN. I chatted to friends for a while before going to bed. I wasn’t in the mood for dinner either.

I awoke to sunlight from the window hitting me straight in the eyes and my thoughts wandered once again to Carmen.

Most of my friends thought she was stuck up and bitchy, but I couldn’t see that in her. To tell you the truth, I would give the world to be with her. I got dressed and looked at the time.

“8:30 shit! I’m going to be late,” I thought.

My brother had already left for school so he didn’t get in my way this morning. Just before I left I checked the time again, 8:50. Getting to school took at least 20 minutes, and even though I ran half the way I arrived at 9:00. I signed the late book it the office and ran too class.

My class wasn’t in our room so I didn’t know what subject we had. I started checking all the different classrooms English, Math’s, German but I couldn’t find the class. I decided to try the science labs next but they weren’t there either. I was intrigued by something in the room I hadn’t noticed before though. An experiment set up on the sideboard. It looked like a regular mosquito in a small cage, except the mosquito was unmistakably smaller. I opened the cage to look but the mosquito flew out, I looked around for it then I noticed it on my wrist. Instantly reacting I squashed it against my skin and its blood oozed out, the blood was brighter though. Instead of the deep red it was more bold and bright. I wiped it off and went back down the corridor to keep looking for my class.

As I passed our classroom again I felt a little dizzy, light headed and a little faint. I leaned against the wall near my bag before I slowly drifted into unconsciousness.

I woke up in the same corridor but with a bit of a headache. I stood up, holding my head and felt for the wall to balance myself. I reached over but couldn’t find the wall. I let my vision clear then looked around. The wall was still there, the bags were still there, I was still in the corridor, but everything was enormous! Seeing that everything else was bigger I presumed it was actually me that had shrunk. Using a ruler dumped against the wall I measured myself at 2 inches tall! I sat against the wall and thought about what to do next, “Ok,” I thought, “It’s 9:20 now, in 20 minutes the first class will end and all the students will stampede through the corridor. I have to get someone’s attention before then. Damn! All the students are in class, how can I get just one person to see me?” As I pondered my next move, small tremors shook the corridor. Looking toward the main stairs I saw one of my classmates coming down the corridor. It was Alex; she must’ve been late as well. By some people, Alex was considered to be the hottest girl in the year level, she was about 5ft 6 with long curly black hair in a ponytail and easily the largest breasts in our grade. She was a nice girl, so maybe I could get her to help me. She walked down the corridor and stopped right in front of me. “Alex! Hey, Alex! Down here!” I screamed. It was no use; I was far too small for her to hear me. She took her bag off her shoulders and then dropped it too the ground right near me. I dived aside as the bag almost hit me, then Alex opened the bag and started looking through it. I’d never noticed how truly skimpy Alex made her uniform. Her skirt was barely there, and even though her jumper was long, it was tight across the chest. “This is probably the only chance I’m going to have to get out of here alive.” I said. I ran towards her feet and jumped onto one of her shoes. I tucked myself in the lacing and waited for her to finish going through her bag. She pulled out her sports gear from the bag and started walking down the corridor. Sport! So that’s what we had. The ride was very uncomfortable as the shoelaces winded me every time Alex took a step. The walk was long and I got fairly bored. For moral reasons I tried to resist looking up Alex’s skirt, but several times my lust got the better of me. Men, if her uniform was skimpy then her panties were off the scale. She was wearing (almost wearing) a pair of lacy black panties that were clearly a size too small. I hopped off her foot as we entered the girls change room; all the other girls were already at their classes so I didn’t have to hide. Soon after I’d jumped off her foot, Alex slipped the shoes off her feet and started to undress. As she took her shirt off I saw that she was wearing a lacy push-up bra top match her panties. “Geez,” I thought, “Her tits have got to be the biggest ever for a girl of her age.” Alex was after all, only 16. She unclasped her bra from the front and her humongous tits bounced free of the bra. At my size, her already massive breasts were like hills and her cleavage was a valley. She pulled a sports bra over her breasts and tried to arrange them so they fit comfortably in the tight bra. She then put on the school sport shorts and polo top. Seeing her in the change room had made me forget what I was doing and I ran out from under the bench. “Alex!” I screamed again. She still couldn’t hear me, but I had to get her attention. She was putting her school gear in her bag when she dropped her school tie. As she reached down to pick it up I ran in front of it. I screamed out one more time, “Alex, over here!” She looked at me and her face went pale. She bent down closer to me and I waved my arms at her. “M…Matt?” she stammered, “Is that you? What happened.”
“I’m not sure.” I yelled, “I think it had something to do with…”
“Hold on a second,” she cut me off in mid-sentence, “I can’t hear you from down there. Can I… I pick you up?” Not expecting an answer, she scooped me up in her palm and held me right up to her face. “Oh my God!” she exclaimed, “It’s really you, you’re so tiny! Tell me what happened now, I can hear you.” I explained how I’d arrived late and found the experiment in the science room. Then I told her about riding on her shoe to the change room before finally getting her attention. When I got to the part about watching her get changed she blushed a little and I was worried I might anger her.
“So… you saw me getting changed?” she asked
“Yes”
I expected her to crush me then and there but instead she just blushed again and looked away. After a minute she spoke again, “Anyway, I still have to go to sport so I’ll leave you in my bag for now, ok?” I nodded in response, “then after that, we’ll find out how to fix this problem.” Again I nodded. She went to put me in her bag then I spoke up, “Alex?”
“Yes?”
“Well, you’ll have to kind of look after me while I’m like this so... is it ok that I’ll be staying with you?” She nodded and smiled at me. “And also,” I said, “I’m sorry about watching you get undressed.”
For a third time, Alex blushed. “That’s ok Matt,” she reassured, “But ahh… in return I might get to have my turn, if you get my drift.” This time, before I could reply, she put me in her bag then closed the top. I sat in the darkness, of course I knew what Alex had meant and wasn’t exactly dreading it but my thoughts were still for Carmen.

Chapter 2

I sat in the darkness of Alex’s sports bag for about 40 minutes until the sports class finished and the girls came into the change room. I waited amongst Alex’s mess of school clothes for the bag to be opened and to see a hundred ogling faces above me. Fortunately, Alex clearly wanted to keep this dilemma a secret so I listened until everyone in the change room had left, then Alex finally opened the bag. I was tossed around in her bag as she pulled out her clothes piece by piece and set them on the bench. When only I was left at the bottom of the bag, she pulled me out and set me next to her clothes. “Hey Matt,” she panted, her face covered in sweat, “Miss me?”
“Ahh, yeh.” I replied. She smiled then turned her attention to the mirror. “God I’m sweaty,” she said to herself, then she turned to me, “I think I might need a shower, what do you think?”
“I… I’m not sure…” I stuttered, did she just ask me that?
“Well, do you want to shower with me?” she asked, blushing a little.
“What!? But…you… whe…” I couldn’t believe that one of the hottest girls in the year had just asked me to shower with her. I decided I’d try to keep things simple. “Look Alex I don’t think…” I started, but before I finished the sentence Alex pulled off her polo top and her shorts, leaving her standing in front of me in her bra and panties. I couldn’t help but stare at her beautiful body, glistening with sweat. She gently pinched my shirt with her fingers and dangled me in front of her face. “C’mon Matt, how can you refuse the offer of a beautiful half naked girl huh? It’ll be fun, I just think you just need some convincing.”

She carried me over to the counter near the showers and put me down. “Now,” she said, “Take off your clothes, you can’t let your clothes get wet can you?” reluctantly, I took off my clothes until I was just standing there in boxers. “No, no silly,” she giggled. She reached down to me and while holding me in one hand; she slipped off my boxers with the other. “Well little Matt, looks like you don’t need much convincing after all.” At first I didn’t know what she meant, then I realised my rock-hard member and tried to cover up. She giggled a little, “Now I guess I better take my clothes off too.” She whispered. Leaning down close too me, she pulled the sports bra over her head and threw it aside. Her titanic bosom almost obscured my view of the rest of her. Then moving back a little, she sexily slid off her panties, to reveal her womanhood already damp with juices. She smiled at me and picked me up.

She walked over to the shower, holding me close to her bouncing bosom. She turned on the water and put me on the soap dish while she showered. She grabbed the soap and me and lathered me up until I was covered in suds. She began to use me as a sponge, rubbing me over her body. When she rubbed me over her hard nipples, I tried to kiss and rub them on the way past. She moaned as she rubbed me all over her breasts and smothered me in her tit flesh. After we were both covered in soap, she washed us both off and turned off the water. She dried both of us off with a towel and we both got dressed again.

When we were done, she picked me up. “I really enjoyed that,” she said, “thank you.” She gave me a big kiss, smothering my entire body with her lips. I watched Alex as she put her sports clothes into her bag and walked over too me, bag over one shoulder. “Um, Alex?” I said as she picked me up, “do you think, I could not go in your bag again? It’s just, I got a little bored.”
“Well actually I wasn’t planning on taking you in my bag.” She answered. I looked to see that the top buttons of her shirt were undone, revealing her valley of cleavage. “I kinda thought you could ride in here.” She parted her cleavage with 2 fingers and pushed me in with her other hand. When she removed her fingers, her boobs fell in on me and held me in rather tight. “Comfortable?” Alex asked. I could only nod. I could hardly believe it, I’d been shrunken for under an hour and it already didn’t seem so bad. She smiled at me once more then buttoned up her top and walked out of the sports center.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. During class I tried to sleep and resist the urge to satisfy the bulge in my pants there and then. Between classes was a bit more hectic though. With all the students bustling around, it was very loud and being bounced around almost threw me out of Alex’s bra several times. During lunch Alex went to a secluded part of the school and let me stretch my legs and eat a little. “Ok Matt,” she said, “I’m going to take you out now ok?” I felt her fingers pinch me around the waist and pull me out. She placed me on her lap and put a bit of her sandwich next to me. We both sat eating in silence until we heard someone approach. Alex quickly stuffed me in her cleavage and tried to look occupied eating lunch.
“Hey Alex!” said the stranger.
“Oh, Hey Carmen.”
Carmen? I thought. She’s here?
While Alex and Carmen were chatting about ‘girl things’ I shifted my position so see out of Alex’s shirt between the buttons. And there she was, Carmen. She looked more beautiful than ever. Every time she laughed you would see her perfect teeth, and her smile would soften even the coldest of hearts. When Carmen left it was the end of lunch so Alex went back too class. During the last two classes of the day, I wondered what would happen if I met Carmen at this size.

The last two classes ended and the students were dismissed. Alex left the class and said goodbye too all of her friends (every time she hugged someone, I would almost suffocate). She walked too the front gate where she was picked up and driven home. As soon as we arrived, Alex headed straight for her room and locked the door. She laid down on the bed and put me next to her. “Ok Matt, you’ll have to stay in here with me. I don’t think that will be a problem will it?” she grinned. She stood up and started to change out of her school clothes and into casual clothes. She caught me glimpsing at her features and giggled again. “You’ll have to stay in here until I go to bed.” She said to me. “Just try and find some way to pass the time.” She closed and locked the door, leaving me in her bedroom. There wasn’t much to explore in her room, so I just went to sleep on her pillow.

I awoke when I heard the door open and Alex came in. She shut the door behind her and walked over to the bed. She’d changed out of her ‘special’ undergarments, and now was wearing a plain bra and panties. She climbed into bed and put her head next to me. “Good night Alex.” I yawned; it had been a long day. “Oh but you can’t go to sleep on the pillow, I might accidentally crush you.” Alex gently pushed me into the pillow with her lips as she said this. “I suppose you could always sleep with your two friends down here.” She offered, this time pushing you into the pillow with her chest. To tired to answer, I let her pick me up. She lay face up and unclasped her bra. She then put me on one of her nipples and pulled the bra over again. “Sleep well tiny, I’ve got some friends to introduce you too tomorrow.”

Chapter 3

I awoke suddenly being jostled around. It was morning. I stretched and saw I was in one of Alex’s pockets. Looking out the top I saw Alex’s hair bouncing above me and I guessed that I was in her breast pocket. “Hey Alex! I’m awake!” I tried to call her but she couldn’t hear me. I started shaking around in her pocket but I was too small for her to notice. I started to climb Alex’s hair out of her pocket. I looked out the top of the pocket, she was wearing her school uniform and I was in her shirt pocket. She was getting breakfast for herself. I climbed her hair up to her shoulder and yelled in her ear, “Alex!” This time she definitely heard me. She turned her head towards me purely by reaction, and I was tossed from her shoulder. I slid down through her hair and into her shirt. I landed into her cleavage and was immediately covered in her boob flesh. Her chest rumbled as she laughed at my predicament. She parted her breasts and pulled me out. “Morning little man!” she said. She put me down on the table and started eating her cereal.
“Do you want some food?” she asked
“No I’m not hungry”
“You’ll need your energy later, I assure you that”
“What?”
She smiled mischievously and wondered what she had in plan for me. “Well, you know… I thought I might introduce you to some friends of mine today, sound fun?”
“Alex, I don’t think it’s a very good idea to tell everyone about this.”
“Well you don’t have a choice do you? I’m in total control of you now.”
Alex reached down and grabbed me in her fist. She moved her hand over her bowl of cereal. “Oww, hey! What’re you doing Alex?” I yelled
“I’m showing you that I’m in control.”
She opened her hand and I landed in her bowl of cereal. I tread water in the milk and rested on a flake of cereal. Alex was stirring the cereal around and started eating the flakes around me. Soon it was just I swimming in a bowl of milk. The spoon came down again and scooped me up. Alex tossed me around in the milk for a few seconds, pushing me under, dropping me from the spoon, before bringing me up to her face. “Now” she said, “If you’re not just a toy, could I do this?” she brought the spoon and me to her mouth and I was sucked in along with a torrent of milk. She tossed me around in her mouth before fishing me out and swallowing the milk. She put me down on the bench and I spat out some milk. “Alex, are you crazy? You could’ve killed me!” I yelled. She just smiled, “And I still can. But now, we have to go to school.”
Alex washed me in the sink then dried me on a paper towel. “You happy to go between my boobs again little Matt?”
I didn’t answer. Still, she opened her top and picked me up. Parting her cleavage with two fingers, she pushed me deep in between her humongous boobs. Her breasts bounced as she started laughing, and I slipped deeper in her bra. “You’re so cold! You’re tickling me!” she said between fits of laughter.

Alex stopped laughing and left for school. Occasionally she’d whisper to me, telling me where we were like, “We’re on the bus to school now” or, “We’re just outside the gates”

I didn’t need her to tell me when we were in the corridor. There were people yelling, soccer balls flying and friends talking everywhere. I got squashed a few times as Alex hugged some of her friends but Alex’s jumper and breasts provided good padding. Like yesterday, I tried to sleep through the classes and Alex would bring me out in the area at the back of the school at lunch and recess. By the last class of the day (French, for Alex) I was so bored I couldn’t sleep. I thought I’d look at the class from under Alex’s shirt. I crawled to the edge of her bra and looked out between the buttons on her shirt. I saw her writing something on a small piece of paper under the table. It read; ‘Go to warehouse at the back of the campus after school. A surprise awaits you.’
I gasped, Alex was going to show me off to people from school! I didn’t know whether to be scared or thrilled, on the one hand there was the chance I’d be tugged, pulled and tore into shreds. But on the other hand, my member had something to say about the situation. Alex passed the note to someone next to her but I couldn’t see who it was. I tried to look further out but I lost balance and fell out of Alex’s bra. I finally stopped where Alex’s shirt was (very loosely) tucked into her skirt. I searched around to find the gap between the buttons of her shirt, but in the dark I couldn’t see a thing. I found a gap in her clothes and forced my way through I squeezed through the tight gap then fell onto plait material. I saw the light from the rest of the classroom and I suspected I was sitting on her lap, hence the plait material. I looked up to get Alex’s attention but her skirt material also covered the area above me. I turned around and saw two giant thighs leading off a chair too the ground. I wasn’t on her lap. I was up her skirt.

Alex must’ve felt me down there, because her thighs moved in and I was squashed between them. I forced myself up and started walking back up along her legs. In the darkness I accidentally stood in the gap between her legs and fell forward, me body landing on her slightly damp panties. It took all of my self-control to avoid climbing in, and I instead climbed back up into her shirt. This time I found the real gap between the buttons of her shirt and stood on her lap. Alex pulled her seat in closer to the table, so no one could see me from either side, and then quickly picked me up. Pretending to adjust her tie, she dropped me back down her shirt. I decided to stay where I was for the rest of the lesson.

Alex next took me out after school outside the warehouse. “There’s my naughty little man.” She cooed, playfully rubbing me with her index finger.
“No… Alex, really… I didn’t mean…” I tried to explain, but she kept tickling me.
“Don’t worry my tiny little pet, you’ll get what you wanted soon enough.”
“Wanted? It was an accident… I… I”
“Aw c’mon, I know you get turned on by all this.”
Alex prodded at my pants. I blushed and decided to keep silent.
“Just sit tight until my friends get here.” Alex said. She put me in her pocket and sat on the steps of the warehouse.

After a few minutes I heard footsteps, and I felt Alex stand up.
“Hi guys!” Alex greeted
“Hi Alex!” I heard several female voices respond, “So what’s this all about?” one of them asked.
“A little find I came across, and I’ve decided to share it with you 4. Just you guys.”
“Yeah ok, but what is it?”
“This”
Alex’s grabbed me in her fist then opened it in front of her. It took my eye’s a few seconds to adjust too the light but when I saw clearly, I could see 4 huge awe struck faces in front of me. I knew who all of them were; Lia, Chloe, Lucy and… Carmen!
They all were staring at me, mouths open. They were shocked and excited at the same time. After reality set in, there came the influx of comments; “Oh My God! He’s so cute! Where did you get him? What happened? Can I have him? He’s so small!”
“In case you girls can’t tell, this is Matt. He’s in my class.” Alex said
“Can I hold him?” Lia asked
“Sure, just be gentle”
Lia enthusiastically grabbed me and held me tightly in her fist. I tried to squeeze out but her grip was too strong. “Oh my god! He’s like so tiny! I can’t even feel him struggle.” Lia was often called the slutty girl of the school. She wasn’t as short as Alex or as well endowed but some people thought she was very hot.
“Here, let me hold him now!” This time it was Lucy. She pinched me by my shirt and dangled me in front of her eyes “so tiny and so delicate” she said. She started poling at me, bending my arms and legs and tossing me from hand to hand. Lucy was a quite pretty looking girl. Her breasts weren’t all that large, but she nice tanned skin and a nice butt.
“Here Chloe, hold him.” Lucy tossed me (literally) to Chloe and she gently caught me against her chest. She then sat me in her palm and started poking at me and rubbing me all over. Chloe had blonde hair, unlike all the others who had brown hair. Her breasts were arguably as big as Alex’s but instead of being soft and a slightly saggy, Chloe’s bust pushed forward in a sexy way. She, like all the others also had a good body.
Finally I was handed to Carmen. She just let me sit in her palm and looked at me intently. “Matt, how did this happen?” she eventually asked. Before I could reply Alex snatched me back out of her palm.
“Ok girls, I’m willing to share Matt with you all evenly so it all matters just who gets him first.” Naturally all the girls were jumping around saying; “I want him now! I’ll have him second! He likes me best! I’m the best looking!”
Clearly we weren’t going to get anywhere soon.
“Ok, ok, ok everyone” Alex said, breaking the silence, “I’ve decided what we’ll do. We'll all take turns and I've decided what we'll do for tonight..."

Chapter 4

“We’ll all sleep over at my place tonight at about 7pm” Alex said. The girls started jumping up and down, very excited about the time ahead. “Then we’ll decided who gets him after that.” Alex finished.

The girl’s left and Alex started to walk home. “You excited about tonight?” she asked.

“I don’t know, I get intimidated enough around just one person. God knows what’ll happen with 5.” I answered truthfully.

“Don’t worry.” Alex said, “I’ll watch out for you ok? Although some girls might want a little ‘private’ time with you.” I shuddered. I wasn’t fond of some of Alex’s friends. I’d never got on well with Lia and Lucy in particular. “C’mon cheer up.” She urged, “Its gonna be fun.”

“Alright.” I answered quietly. Alex smiled and put me down her top. We didn’t speak for the rest of the trip and I fell to sleep between Alex’s boobs.

I awoke still between her breasts but she had changed out of her uniform and was instead dressed in a crop top and tracksuit pants. She was walking around probably organizing things for tonight; food, beds, movies. It looked like pretty typical girl stuff. I just sat tight for the time being.

At around 6:30 Alex pulled me out and we ate dinner. I got disturbed that a former classmate was eating pieces of meat larger than I was. I ate very little as grew increasingly nervous as the clock ticked closer and closer to 7 o’ clock.

At about 5 too, all the girls arrived at once. My guess is they were suspicious of each other purposefully arriving early so they all came together. I stayed at the table as Alex went to greet them. I could hear the usual giggling and chatter and I only heard one thing. I heard Alex say that her parents were away for the weekend. I assumed this meant that the girls would stay most of tomorrow as well.

All the girls came parading in wearing assorted casual clothes all carrying large bags. They dropped them in the main room (which had been filled with mattresses crowded around the TV) and rushed over to the table. They crowded around and pressed their faces up close too me. “Hey little man.” I heard Lia say.

“We’re gonna have a reeeal fun time with you tonight.” Lucy laughed

“C’mon girls.” Alex interrupted, “We’ll have some fun with him later. So who wants to watch a movie?” this distracted the girls temporarily and I gave a smile to Alex. She smiled back and helped the girls with choosing a movie. They chose some silly chick flick to watch then crowded around the TV with snacks and sleeping bags.

“Hey Alex!” Carmen broke the silence, “Is Matt going to watch the movie with us?”

“I dunno” Alex answered. She turned to me, “would you like to watch the movie with Carmen?” Alex winked. Clearly my feelings for Carmen had not gone unnoticed. I blushed and stuttered a little, trying to answer ‘yes’ but not sound over enthusiastic, “Well… I guess, I”

“Ok then” Alex butted in. She stood up and walked over too me. She smiled and winked as she scooped me in her palm and handed me to Carmen. She crossed her legs and sat me down on her lap. I didn’t take much interest in the movie, but just curled up on Carmen’s lap enjoying my brief moment of peace.

However my time didn’t last long. About half way through the movie Lia piped up. “Hey Carmen! You’ve had him a while, its my go now!”

Carmen reluctantly obeyed; she gave me a sympathetic look then handed me to Lia. Lia held me in her fist and smirked at my futile attempts to break free of her iron grip.

“Oww! Put me down Lia!” I yelled. My arms were being squeezed into my sides and my ribs felt like they were going to crack.

“Hey Lia” Chloe’s was briefly distracted from the movie, “Ease off him a little.” She then went back to watching the film.

Lia frowned at me and loosened her grip a little. I breathed easy for a minute. Without warning, she pulled forward the elastic of her panties, and dropped me inside.

“What the f…mrph!” my words were cut short as Lia let the elastic snap back and I was held between her tight panties and her damp pussy.

Only one of the girls seemed to notice my predicament, “What’re you doing Lia?!” yelled Carmen.

“What do you mean?” Lia smugly replied, “he’s fine in there.” As she said that she playfully pressed her thighs together and I was pressed against the wet lips of her womanhood. Carmen glared at Lia before returning her attention to the movie. All was quiet for a while. Even though no one spoke I could feel the tension in the room.

After the first movie finished, the girls stretched a little then decided on the next movie. Another chick flick, the evening didn’t seem to be enjoyable at all.

“I don’t like this movie, I think I might have my time with the little man now.” Chloe announced.

“Well how’re we going to say who gets him when for the rest of the night?” Lucy asked.

“Easy” Alex answered, “its currently 9pm, Chloe has him till 11pm, Lucy can have from 11 till 1am, than Carmen until 3am, Lia till 5am then your truly will have him till 7. Then we’ll set a long-term schedule tomorrow morning.”

I was a little taken-aback by the words, ‘long-term’. It made me think that I may have to spend the rest of my life like this, servicing and pleasuring this group of girls.

Lia removed me from her panties and tossed me over to Chloe. I sailed through the air and landed in Chloes outstretched hand.

“Ewww” she exclaimed, “He’s all sticky”

“Just wash him off” Alex suggested, “then dry him after.”

Chloe smiled. “Ok then, I’ll hand him over to Lucy at 11 then.” She said, before hurrying off to the bathroom. She locked the door behind her and started running the bath, she set me down on the rim. She let her hair out and kicked off her shoes. She then looked at me strangely, as if expecting me to do or say something. “Weeeeell” she finally said, “are you going to get undressed?”
“What?” I said, a little startled.
“Well you can’t have a bath with your clothes on.”
“But are you going to…”
“Yes, but you first”

I looked away and took off my clothes; I took all my clothes off but my boxers and put them to the side of me. Chloe looked almost frustrated. “Aww, don’t be shy tiny, we only have 2 hours so we better make it count ok?”

I blushed as I removed my boxers and put them with the rest of my clothes. Chloe put my clothes on the bathroom bench and bended down to see me.

“Ooh, is that for me? You’re too kind.” She giggled. I blushed furiously and half turned away. Chloe stopped me however.

“Don’t turn around tiny, otherwise you’ll miss out.” She said. She stood up again and started to slip out of her clothes. She unbuttoned her top slowly, swaying at the hips as she did. Her open shirt revealed two very large firm breasts that had to be as big as Alex’s. Her to the floor and I was marveled by this young girls body. She then lowered her pants to the ground, bending low in front of me. She was then standing in a bra and panties and I was as turned on as ever. She smiled again before unclasping her bra, and removing her panties.

“What do you think tiny?” she said

I was beyond words. I could only gape at this huge girl in front of me.

She slowly lowered herself into the bath and then looked over at me. “Hop in tiny” she said

I hesitated. I tried to shuffle away from the edge of the bath while trying not to let my eyes wander.

“Hey! Don’t try and do that!” Chloe said. Her giant foot emerged from the water and rose above me. Her toes came around behind me and gently pushed me into the bath. I fell for what seemed like an eternity until I crashed through the surface of the hot water. I surfaced and saw Chloes beautiful smiling face seemingly miles ahead.

“Go on tiny, explore a little” she invited. Naturally, I obliged. I paddled towards her and clambered onto her stomach. As I walked up her body I tripped in her naval and was sent rolling back down between her legs. Chloe laughed and giant waves washed over me, pushing me further away from her. Chloe scooped me up then straightened up in the bath.

“Had fun so far tiny?” she said. I smiled back as I breathed heavily, still coughing up water. “You can’t possibly be tired!” she complained, “It’s only been 10 minutes. We still have soooo many fun things to do.”

“So, why don’t we start?” I said, trying to sound cool. Chloe just laughed at me.

“That sounds like a good idea, you naughty little boy.” She placed me in the water between her legs. “But hold on,” she began.

“Where have you gone?” I tried to look at her face but her gigantic protruding breasts. It was hard to believe, even at my size, that a 16yr old girls breasts could obscure her vision of someone. Chloe leant forward so that she could just see me through her cleavage.

“Oh there you are!” Chloe said as she scooped me up once again, “That’s the problem with you being so small.” She started feeling me between her fingers. “You can disappear so easily.” She said, eyeing me very closely. “But, you still look so cute and very tasty…” She held me between two fingers and licked her moist red lips.

“Ah, Chloe,” I interrupted, “I’m ah, feeling a little uncomfortable with this.”
“Don’t worry tiny, I won’t hurt you.”
I breathed a sigh of relief and rested easy for a second.
“But that doesn’t make you the boss of me does it?” she said. She started rubbing my erection with her thumb. “But before you satisfy me, I’ll help you with this.” She said.

Her huge lips parted and she inserted the lower half of my torso into her mouth. I felt her sponge-like tongue work its way between my legs. Her hand slowly moved me in and out of her mouth and it felt incredible! I shot the biggest load of my life but I doubt Chloe even noticed. She took me out regardless and sat me on her hand.

“Mmmm, you are tasty you naughty little boy” she said as she licked her lips. “I still can’t believe how small you are” she continued, “I wonder how small you would be before I couldn’t see you anymore?” she asked herself.

She measured my height between her thumb and forefinger then shortened the gap, like she was imagining me being smaller. She stopped when her thumb was about as high as my ankle.

“About that small I reckon, and then my breasts would be like mountains to you.” She said, more to herself than anyone else.

I was starting to feel more uncomfortable than ever. I couldn’t imagine being any smaller and dreaded the imposing size of Chloe’s bust when I was smaller than I was now.
“Oh well” she said, breaking the silence. “Where were we then? Oh I remember”

Chloe turned me around in her hand so I was facing down the length of her body; it was like a giant hilly landscape and impossibly large. She sat up in the bath making a steep angle between her body and the water. She sat me under her chin and held me gently in place with one finger. The drop was humongous. It was like looking down a cliff face into a giant deep lagoon.

“Have fun tiny.” She whispered, before releasing her grip on me.

I sped down Chloe’s moist skin at what seemed like 100 kilometers an hour. As Chloe leaned to one side I veered off her torso and onto her right breast. My leg clipped her nipple and I span off her breast. I whirled around in mid-air before splashing down into the water. I tried to catch my breath but inhaled a torrent of water. I tried to swim to the surface but I was so disoriented from the fall that I couldn’t tell up from down. All I could see was an endless blue and I thought I could hear Chloe’s echoing laughter.

I felt myself raised from the water and I panted heavily breathing air. I rubbed the water from my eyes and pushed my hair aside. Chloe was cradling me in her hands again, still laughing.

“Hahaha! That was good fun!” she exclaimed. “Lets do that again, ok?”
“Look Chloe, do we have to do this? Can’t we just…”

Before I could finish Chloe had already lowered me to her chin and dropped me again. This time I slipped straight down her body. I went straight down through her cleavage and her breasts completely blocked my vision of the whole room. My vision cleared again as I passed through her cleavage and saw her towering legs arching into the water. I slid part of the way up one of her thighs before tumbling back down to her stomach. She began laughing once more and I tumbled into the water between her legs. I splashed around in the water trying to swim back onto Chloe’s stomach but I was still too far away. I as neared her, my feet brushed her skin and I felt Chloe shiver. I looked and saw that my feet had brushed her labia.

“Ohhh!” she moaned, “THAT was naughty.”
“Hang on!” I stuttered, “I… I didn’t mean to…I’m sorry I…”

Chloe laughed again and scooped me in her hand.

“You’re so cute when you do that” she said

Her hand lowered again to her neck and released me. I tumbled down her body and through her cleavage. This time her breasts seemed even more imposing; like they were larger. Had I become smaller? No. My question was answered when her breasts closed over me and mashed my tiny body between them. Instead of letting me fall down her body, Chloe had caught me between her boobs. She began massaging her breasts, moaning as she felt my body being crushed in her cleavage. I felt my body being pushed and pulled in all directions. Just as I thought I would be smothered into a bloody pulp the pressure released and I tumbled from between Chloe’s immense bust. I sat breathing heavily on her stomach and Chloe moaned softly, her eyes tight shut.

“Mmm, you felt so nice there” she said

Before I could catch my breath she picked me up again. I was too exhausted to move and answer her as she carefully set me on her shoulder. She grabbed the soap from the rim of the bathtub and lathered her body completely with it, paying special attention to her upper chest. She then cupped me in her right palm and used me as a sponge to rub the soap into her skin. Mostly I didn’t mind. I just kept my mouth shut so I wouldn’t receive a mouthful of soap. The only troublesome time was when she rubbed me along her back and ass, underwater. I had no warning and didn’t have time to take a breath so I almost passed out twice.

After we were both clean and covered in soap she washed to soap from herself and I then emptied the bath. She dried me gently with her towel and set me on the bench. I secretly watched as she dried herself and began to get dressed. When she’d put on her panties and tracksuit pants she caught my eye and winked at me. I could only smile back and then closed my eyes while she continued to dress. After she’d dressed she wrapped her hair in a towel and handed me my clothes. I got dressed and she was just reaching for me when something caught her eye. Her hand passed me and grabbed something from the bench. It looked like a rather large necklace. She put it on and looked to me.

“What do you think tiny?” she asked. I couldn’t deny it was a stunning necklace.
“It’s very nice.” I said
“Not just the necklace tiny. I was asking about me.”
“You look… really nice to.” I said, a little shyly
“Nice? I was looking for hot, or sexy. I guess you still need some educating.”

Her hand shot towards me and grabbed me firmly. I knew would have to be careful around this girl, clearly she could be angered easily. At the moment I saw the necklace sat on her marvelous bust over her shirt. She took off the necklace and threaded it through my shirt. She put it on again and looked in the mirror. She giggled at the sight of me dangling in front of her bust for a necklace.

“Now what do you think tiny?” she asked again
“Chloe! Get me down from here!” I yelled back

Her hand grasped me again.

‘What did I tell you about giving me orders?!” she said firmly

She pulled forward her top and dropped me down. The necklace pulled back on my shirt and I bounced against her breasts. She tucked me snuggly between them and left the bathroom.

The rest of the girls were still watching the end of the movie but their attention was drawn immediately by Chloe’s entrance.
“Did you have fun?” Alex asked
“What did you do?” Lia said
“Was he any good?” Lucy said, shoving between them.
“Where is he?” Carmen said finally

I felt myself lifted from Chloe’s bra and was welcomed by laughter from all the girls seeing me dangling around Chloe’s neck.

“Is it my time yet?” asked Lucy. Chloe looked at the time, 10:50. I was still safe for 10 minutes.

“Not yet.” said Chloe, “I still have him for 10 minutes. Lucy frowned and sat back down in front of the movie.

“The movie has 10 minutes left, so after the movie its Lucy’s turn.” said Alex.

“Ok” said Chloe, “I might as well watch the rest of the movie then.”

Chloe popped me back between her tits and sat down with her friends. Lucy couldn’t sit still for the rest of the movie. When the movie finally did finish she jumped up and turned to Chloe.

“My turn now!” she said.
“Ok” Chloe said, slowly getting up and stretching. She removed the necklace and casually tossed it (and me) into Lucy’s outstretched hands. She smiled at me before putting on the necklace and bounding into Alex’s bedroom. Her breasts were much smaller than Alex’s or Chloe’s, or all of the other girls for that matter. Still, her average blessings stopped me from being seriously injured from bouncing around.

She locked the door behind her and tossed me onto the bed. She quickly threw off her top and pants and kneeled over me in just her bra and panties.

“Are you ready little man?” she said.

I had barely struggled to sit up on the silky bed sheets before I was bombarded by a passionate swarm of kisses from Lucy. Her firm but lusciously moist lips near consumed me and held me motionless against the giving mattress. Lucy’s fiery hot breath whipped against my face as she breathed heavily against my tiny frame. Already I could see her gyrating hips against the bed as her lips and tongue ground my entire body.

Her control and lust was so extreme it even took me some time to notice that I had then been taken almost completely inside of her mouth, before she rolled to onto her back and edged me out of her mouth with her tongue.

I tumbled backwards from her chin onto her neckline and breathed precious air, of which I had been deprived of in her kissing spree.

After what was perhaps a second for me to regain my composture, she spoke.

“Ok little guy here’s the way this is gonna work, you are going to do exactly as I tell you. Maybe more, but certainly no less, got it?”

I was hesitant in my response, and I had only begun my answer as she interrupted.

“erm…. I gue-“

“Great, start by kissing my tits. No need to answer by the way, I wasn’t asking I was telling.” Lucy said, rather forcefully.

Quickly realizing that nothing I could say would change my situation for the better, I walked down her torso to the midsection of her bra. Shyly and carefully walking up her relatively large chest (I still wasn’t quite comfortable with doing this kind of thing yet, particularly taking my size into consideration), I kneeled upon her breast and begun to kiss and massage a section uncovered by her tent sized bra. As I worked myself into a rhythm of caress, I looked up to see how Lucy was going along with these antics; her expression resembled a disappointed frown more than much else.

Just as I was about to enquire as to her expression, she answered by promptly lifting her bra cup, and effortlessly shoving me inside.
“Once again, and don’t waste my time, or this may not be as enjoyable for you as it could be.” Lucy said rather sternly.

I only just heard muffled reply from the cramped and stuffy confines of her undergarment. Comprehending enough to realize that I’d best not mess with Lucy, I hurriedly got to work on pleasing her nipple. This time my actions had some effect, as I immediately felt my temporary mistress curl her spine in and out, her hips thrusting the air above her.

Only too soon her nipple was rock hard, and her bra was long gone. Continually caressing both me and her breast simultaneously, she used her other hand to pry between her legs and she gently began to rub herself. I was pressed yet harder and harder into her yielding breast and she started to moan openly, and growing in volume. After what could only have been an age and a half, Lucy came and her hand relaxed, still holding me atop her breast.

I don’t know how long she used me, how long I panted with relief, or how long a slept, but Lucy’s time ended without much further event, my first thought was who was to be my next grueling and dominative captor, and I let myself smile when I remembered that I now had 2 hours of Carmen’s company to look forward too.

That solitary thought had kept me alive and kicking throughout my 4 hours with Chloe and Lucy, but I wondered what would be my incentive to keep breathing when I had Lia to accompany me afterwards.

To be continued…