[Reviews - 113] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

It's a normal Christmas Eve that you spend every year at your aunts holiday party, that is until your hot cousin decides she wants to see what you feel like under her feet.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Breast Enlargement, Mature (40-49), Body Part, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Slow Size Change, Toilet, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: No
Word count: 37845 Read: 1293502
Published: January 27 2010 Updated: October 03 2011
Story Notes:

I'm going to write this story with a unique chronological twist.  The first chapter is in the middle but youll see what i mean when you read the next two chapters and how they sync up chronologicaly. 

 The Numbers at the end of each chapter are to show you the chronological order they go in so it makes more sense for the reader. 

Plus, theres one more unique twist that i'm going to add at the very end of the story that Giantess World has Never seen before.

 

1. The Beginning of the Middle of the End at the Bottom of Bianca's Feet by Mr E [Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarhalf-star (468 words)

This is the beginning of the story of how you were forced to worship a teenager girls feet. but will you stay her footslave forever? 

Will you escape?  Believe it or not, in this story, It Is actually possible to avoid the fate of becoming your cousins foot slave but you might not like the many alternatives that your family gives you!

2. How The End of your Normal Life Began (1) by Mr E [Reviews - 1] (904 words)

A little backstory on Jake's and Biancas family.  Kinda like a Flashback.

3. Sock Prison (11) by Mr E [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (687 words)
This chapter takes place a few hours before the first chapter and Jakes thoughts about what his cousin will do to him.

4. How I Could've Avoided This Fate (2) by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (765 words)

While being toyed with, Jake recalls what he could've done to avoid being helplessly trapped by Bianca.

5. Your First Whiff of her Feet (3) by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (515 words)
Your dreams of entering a womens shoe store seem so real. its almost as if you can feel and smell whats in front of you.

6. Nobody Believes What She Did (4) by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1068 words)

It seems like everybody likes Bianca and nobody likes you.   this will be the last of the non chronlogical chapters and from now on it goes in order. 

The Numbers at the end of each chapter are to show you the chronological order they go in so it makes more sense for the reader.  Sock prison happens towards the middle of the story.

7. Bianca Initiates Jakes Shrinkage (5) by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1089 words)

It starts in Biancas POV then switches over to Jake's POV 2 minutes before she walks to where he is.

 

I switched (4) and (5) around so there in chronological order now.  it seemed to make more sense this way.

8. Bianca's The One in Control Now (6) by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (803 words)
Bianca finally gets to play with her tiny cousin and loves every second of it.  However, the same cant be said for Jake.

9. The Tiny Teenager Still Refuses (7) by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1001 words)
Its not an easy thing to do, pleasuring a giant girl.  Making her angry would be even worse

10. Voreacious Behavior (8) by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (686 words)
Bianca shows jake what happens to slaves who disobey their owners.  Unfortunately for Jake, Bianca is getting hungry.

11. Body Exploration (9) by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (812 words)

Bianca shows jake the other parts of her body if he refuses to be her foot massager.  Contains breast and panty material

12. Under her Butt or Beneath her Feet. The Desperate Decision (10) by Mr E [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1183 words)

you're once agin trapped between Bianca's cheeks,  but not in her mouth.  after expeirencing her buttocks, the smell of her feet is starting to sound much more fragrant.

13. He Actually Escapes??? But For How Long? (12) by Mr E [Reviews - 2] starstarstarhalf-star (1440 words)

Jake fights his way out of Biancas Sock and Enters the Family Party.  (I edited it sorry for the wall of Text and unedited parts)

14. The Party Continues and your Family is Unaware of your Presence (13) by Mr E [Reviews - 2] starstarstarhalf-star (814 words)

Jake can do nothing but hide under the couch like a measly bug while Bianca recieves her Presents

15. Last Chance For Survival (14) by Mr E [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (1672 words)

Jake explores his family in ways he's never imagined.  I wrote this chapter kind of like a fast paced Action Chapter, where Jake interacts with each Giantess.

16. No Escape From This Shrinking Nightmare (15) by Mr E [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1131 words)
After failing miserably at gaining his family's awareness, Jake re-evaluates his situation and realizes there might be only one thing left he can do.

17. Bianca Puts Her Slave To Work (16) by Mr E [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1281 words)

Bianca comes back to her room and wants to try out her Slave again. now that he's had a time out while she had fun at the party

18. Spending Christmas Morning With Bianca (17) by Mr E [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1467 words)

Jake spends his first night as Bianca's Footslave and wakes up Christmas morning to something that brings his spirits even further down then they already were before.

19. Eating Christmas Lunch with your Family.....Or WIll They Eat You? (18) by Mr E [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2182 words)

Jake manages to sneak away from Bianca once again, but this time he may be in over his head as he tries to get his unaware family's attention and avoid being made part of their Christmas Meal.

20. Michelle Discovers Something Tasty (19) by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1089 words)

Jake is unluckily enough to find himself on the plate of one of his Relatives Trapped in her Food.   I think you can guess what happens next.  but you might not guess what happens after that!

21. Jake Survives Being Digested by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1004 words)

Jake exits his aunts body, but not in the way you might have been thinking of. warning contains toilet material and crushing.

22. Sat on by your Female Family Members and then Back to Bianca's Feet by Mr E [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (1073 words)

Did i say one girl?  I meant six.  

Jake finds himself at the mercy of being crushed by his whole family as they unknowingly lower their body parts on him.   soon enough, he finds himself back at Bianca's mercy.

23. Being a Proper Foot Slave by Mr E [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1218 words)

Torn between escaping and obeying, Jake Smith massages his cousins feet only to be told she wants to try using him for something else.

24. Back Underneath Bianca's Butt by Mr E [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1247 words)

Bianca crushes him underneath her and wishes she could have had jake shrunken while she was younger

25. Christmas Ends with her Ass and Feet by Mr E [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1249 words)

Christmas day ends right where it began with you at Bianca's feet.  You are also given new duties to serve her.

26. Learning to be Bianca's Insole by Mr E [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1204 words)

spending the entire day under her feet and she wont even talk to you.  I tried to add a little more unaware parts to this chapter.

27. Smelling the Feet of Every Girl in the House by Mr E [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1519 words)

It wont be easy....oh wait yes it will. 

But is Bianca really rewarding you or punishing you?

28. Unknowingly Captured by Mr E [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1651 words)
One of your Family members accidentally takes you right from underneath Bianca's nose.

29. Inner Journey by Mr E [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1347 words)

Jake accidenatally escapes his older sibling only to unkowingly be captured by another unaware giantess

30. The Dark Pit by Mr E [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1393 words)

Jake finds out whos body he's fallen onto and it couldn't have been a worse place to land.

31. Back To Your Real Owner by Mr E [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1206 words)

It only gets Worse.  But then Better!

32. Worshipping a Sleeping Goddess(es feet) by Mr E [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1256 words)

Back to the Bratty girl who had shrunk and enslaved you

33. A Giant Angry Hormonal Teenage Girl by Mr E [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1421 words)

You'd think she would be pleased with what you did? But no.