- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Its not an easy thing to do, pleasuring a giant girl.  Making her angry would be even worse

 

December 24th 11:56 am Jake looked up at the hovering foot above him and he knew what she was planning to do.

  "Bianca Please don’t Kill Me! I want to live!"

Her knee bent back down to its original shape and you watched as the ball of her foot came crashing down on top of you like some measly bug. For a second you thought you were dead but it didn’t hurt as much as you thought it would. She lifted her foot up off you and then sat back on the floor with her legs crossed and you said

"Am I?  Am I really Dead?" 

  "I already told you, you are going to be my Foot Slave. Why would I kill you? Weren’t you listening to anything I was saying?"

You lifted your tired body off the carpet and wobbly stood up asking "But how did I survive being squished? Shouldn’t I have died?

  "I knew if you were going to be a proper servant to my feet, then you would have to be able to survive living under my foot while I wore you in my shoes.  Thats why I made sure you were extra durable and couldn’t be snuffed out so easily. You shrunk smaller than i thought you would be but I guess that’s a side effect of making you stomp proof. But that doesn’t mean you’re immortal you can still die if someone jumps on you hard enough or puts you in acid.

  "Where would anyone find acid?"

  "I don’t know maybe at Wal-Mart or inside someone’s stomach."

You don’t want to find out what she means by that and quickly change the subject. "But why do you want me under your feet? I’m your cousin and that means were family doesn’t that mean anything to you."

  "No not really I always thought of you as some unimportant human who just happened to be related to me. I thought you would be better suited to slave labor and that’s when I came up with the idea of shrinking you and making you my pet who worships my feet."

  "You want me to worship your feet?"

  "Duhhhhhhhh. As my footslave each and every second of your spare time will be pleasing every square inch of my foot as best as you can."

  "Ha, if you really think I’m going to do that you’re crazier than I thought. You might be able to make me smell your feet, but there’s no way you can force me to pleasure them no matter how hard you try."

Bianca’s face changes from innocent happy teenager to the cruel wicked smile of an evil witch. She speaks in a dark voice.

  "I wouldn’t be so sure of that Jake smith. Because I have a lot of ways to torture you and make you the most obedient pet anyone can ask for. Now why don’t you start worshipping by massaging my feet for me. It seems like a good start on your new life.  But I warn you, if you really wanna play this uncooperative bad boy part, you’re going to wish you were never born. Now let’s see which choice you’re going to make. The one that makes me and my feet happy? Or the one where you wish you Had."

Jake is nearly pissing his pants now. Its true she can’t physically force your body to massage her feet, but compared to a lifetime of sadistic torture by a giant girl, massaging her feet doesn’t sound like such a bad deal.

  "W-why do you want m-me to m-massage your feet Bianca."

  "Stop asking stupid questions and start rubbing already. The short answer is I'm bigger than you and I get to do whatever I want to the pathetic bug between my toes."

She uncrosses her legs and extends her bare foot out to you. She's looking at you like she expects you to do your job and is annoyed you haven’t started yet. You walk up to her heel and place your hands on the lower part of her arch. Jake squeezes her skin but doesn’t put too much effort into it. After only 20 seconds she gets even more annoyed and says

  "You’re not trying hard enough slave, rub your whole body against my foot."

That was the last straw. It’s bad enough you’re going along with this whole feet slave thing but after calling you her slave directly and asking to rub yourself against her sole, saying you were angry would be an understatement.

  "That’s it! I’ve had it with your stupid games Bianca! It’s bad enough that you shrank me and even worse that you stepped on me and played games using me as a foot toy, but this is where I draw the line. I refuse to be a human lufa to a girl who hasn’t even graduated high school yet. Now grow me back Right This Instant or I'm telling your mom and dad."

Bianca retracted her foot from in front of you and leaned her face closer to your level. It was easily the angriest and scariest expression you could possibly see on a giantesses face and you were only about fifteen centimeters from it. But what really surprised you was the look of pure, unclouded anger changed to a face of genuine, unadulterated delight.

  "Jake, I am so glad you said that, you have no idea how happy you’ve made me."

  "W-why are you going to grow me larger again"

  "No Silly, Now that you’ve disobeyed me I can show you what happens to slaves that don’t obey their owners.  If you think Massaging my feet is a humiliating task to do, wait until you see what other places on my body you can live in. By the end of the day you'll be begging to give me a pedicure and I’ll have to decide if I really want you under my feet or if I should just cut my losses and get rid of you…Permanently."

Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter: Bianca shows her little cousin how much worse his life can get if he refuses to obey his mistress.  A Womans body can be more dangerous than you think.