- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Bianca finally gets to play with her tiny cousin and loves every second of it.  However, the same cant be said for Jake.

 

December 24th Christmas Eve 11:43am.  The colossal foot moved closer and closer and Jake could do nothing but stare like a deer caught in headlights. Bianca grew excited as she watched her cousin Freeze in fear of the monstrosity inching closer to him. She thought he would run and scream in terror, but all he did was stand there like a cornered mouse waiting for the cat to capture its prey. Now was the moment she'd been waiting for all month. The bottom of her foot made contact with her tiny cousin and she felt like she was in heaven and she hadn’t even made him start worshipping her feet yet.

There was nothing Jake could do but watch the skin on Bianca's foot become his whole line of vision and pretty soon he felt the warm slightly moist skin touch his face and the rest of his body.  The slight amount of sweat that dripped from her foot was not noticeable by Bianca, but Jake could feel the perspiring liquid coat his body.  Common sense finally kicked into his mind and he backed away and coughed from the foul odor. He fell on his knees and before he could get up, Bianca's foot pushed back into him and he toppled over, did a few accidental somersaults, before ending up lying on his stomach.

Jake turned his neck, looked behind him only to see her heel dragging against the carpet to knock him over again. The intensity of fear increased Tenfold in his body and almost instinctively he got up and started running for his life with only the small chance of reaching the door in time.

Bianca said in a mockingly sweet voice. "Where are you going little cousin? My Feet still want to play with you. You don’t want to make them sad do you? Come back and play with them."

You looked behind you and Bianca dragged her butt across the carpet to extend her legs even closer to her tiny companion.  The grin on Bianca's face tells you she' loving every second of this. You say

  "Biancaaaaa! You’re Crazy! Why are you doing this to me? Please stop it."

  "I already told you Jake you’re going to be my footslave. and you better get used to it because the more you resist my Perfect Beautiful Feet, the harder it’s going to be on you.  Why dont you Give up and accept your life under my feet already?"

Her knees were bent up while she sat on her rear but she soon lowered them and extended her legs out. The speed that her foot rushed at you had knocked you over faster than before but this time there was no time to get up and run again. When you rolled over on your back, the sky of her white ceiling disappeared and was replaced by five humongous toes falling down on your body.

Bianca let her foot fall down on you and felt even more pleasure with you under her toes than she did when you touched her heel. She slid all five toes across your face horizontally for a few minutes before gripping you between her big and second toes. This was where the smell was the worst and your face was pressed right up against her toe flesh. Bianca laid on her back and stuck her leg out all the way up in the air and watched you struggle to get out before shaking her leg and spinning you around in a circle.

"Isn’t this Fun Jake it's like I'm giving you a carnival ride."

Feeling incredibly woozy you almost threw up when you saw blurry visions of her bed, dresser, closet and laughing face zoom by back and forth while being spun around. She stood up, held her right foot up to her left knee and dropped you back on the carpet. She put her right foot to the left of you and when you looked up to see where her other foot had gone, you saw the smooth, bare sole of her left foot hovering high above you. As you staerd up at your cousin standing like she wanted to crush you, a weird thought popped into your head.

You thought she looked just like a Goddess, standing so tall and triumphant, holding your fate in the palm of her hand (more like the sole of her foot) and you were so helpless, there was nothing you can do to stop this Giantess from ending your life.

You screamed in desperation "Bianca Please don’t Kill Me! I want to live!"

Her knee bent back down to its original shape and you watched as the ball of her foot came crashing down on top of you like some measly bug.

Bianca had crushed her cousin like he wasnt even a person anymore......and maybe he wasnt?

Chapter End Notes:

Is Jake really Dead?  probably not because this chapter takes place before  "The Beginning of the Middle of the End at the Bottom of Bianca's Feet" and "Sock Prison."

But Everything will be explained in the next chapter.