- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It only gets Worse.  But then Better!

Perhaps in realizing your new place in life, you had been justly rewarded. You had thought you would be sent to the steamy hell of your sisters colon with no chance of escape, but instead your whole body was inserted into her rectum except your head peeking out of her wrinkled pink hole. It was an odd sight to see if you were on the other side of the looking glass. you still had no way to free your arms and there was no chance of someone pulling down your sisters pants and looking between her cheeks for you, but at least you weren't sent to a place you knew you wouldn't escape from alive. Samantha continued her jog and each rapid step caused the sides of her anal hole to slap you in the face and coat you with her anal sweat. The only thing you could think of was taking a shower. And at that lucky moment you heard the timer go off on the tread mill and your sister say.

"Phew, that was a good workout. I could use a shower."

Minutes later Samantha was completely nude and you could once again see the outside world through the crack of her ass. When she bent over to take off her sweaty gym socks, her buttcheeks spread all the way and you could see yourself in the mirror in between Samanthas two globes she called asscheeks with a poor pathetic human stuck in the middle of the brownish pink, anal cavity. It looked so surreal to see yourself stuck inside the darkest place on her body considering just a few days ago you wouldn't have even been able to fit your fist back there. Sam stepped into the shower and you were in heaven feeling the cool water wash the shameful waste off your body as Samantha cleaned every part of her body from her breasts to her crotch to the bottom of her heels. She eventually reached her backdoor exit and you were greeted by the soapy manicured finger of your sister washing her anal ring in a circular motion. Instantly all the Poop and Booty sweat was cleaned from your face and hair and you felt like a new man. For a second you actually forgot you were still bottled up in your sisters tight butthole.

Sammy finished her shower and put on a fresh pair of panties and the tightest pair of jeans she had. She walked back into the living room and joined the rest of her relatives. The remainder of the night was pretty uneventful. Samantha watched a movie: You were stuck in her ass. Samantha ate dinner with her family (and a mopey Bianca): You were trapped in her ass. Samantha went for a walk: You were sealed in her ass. She changed into her pajamas: Yep, you were still engulfed in her asshole. All you could do while stuck in her ass was endure her noxious gasses and memorize what the female posterior looked like from a bugs Point Of View.

Samantha pulled her pants on tight and looked at her ass in the mirror to see if there were any noticeable changes to her hindquarters. She remembered the bug up her butt and laughed at how (she thought) he had died up there in such a humiliating place. She laid down on her Queen sized bed that she shared with Jennifer and Trixie and drifted off to sleep.

It had been hours since Sam fell asleep and she hadn't moved an inch. The constant grip of her fleshy anus was driving you insane! She was laying on her side with her butt facing her older sisters rear end and the only reason you didn't drift off to an shitty slumber was because you noticed her anal grip was slowly relaxing and you could soon be free from this unaware giant girls booty. By now you had gotten your arms free, but still couldn't pull yourself out. After waiting another 30 minutes, you felt a great pressure building up behind you in her colon and knew this was your chance. You timed it exactly as she farted and pulled yourself out of the monsters crappy mouth. You slid down her cheek and scrambled up to her asscrack where there was a gap underneath the waistband of her sleep pants. Sliding down the small of her back, you hit the soft mattress, but instead of feeling joy of escaping the living prison of a giant girls butt, you instead felt extreme fear as you looked up and saw the bare naked, tan ass of your older sister Jennifer, lying on it's side

With the luck you had today, you thought you it was going to roll over and swallow you any second, but instead it just laid there peacefully. That was your cue to run and when you got to her ankles you made sure to stay away from her flexing and grabbing toes. You were about to jump off the bed but instead you stopped and looked back at the 3 sets of feet under the covers. This was what you were waiting for the whole time, being able to contact your family, but now your mind was filled with doubts. To the right Jennifer's feet were to antsy and to the left Trixie's feet were to toxic to go near, but Sam's feet were lying perfectly still and sockless waiting for you to go tickle them and wake her up so she could find you. But a million Dark and Evil doubtful thoughts filled your mind and that evil voice started speaking up again.

"What if they don't feel you and accidentally crush you? What if they don't want to help you? Trixie would make you her Toy. Jen already said she loved how you felt under her sole. Samantha probably wouldn't even believe your really human. What if you end up as their insoles again or back inside one of the holes on their bodies? Jump off the bed already and go back to your Real Owner! It's safer with Bianca she already said she would take care of you as long as you obeyed her Every Wish and Command. Who cares if you have to live under her sole, you should be grateful to have the opportunity to live underneath such a beautiful girl. It's not like you could have gotten with someone like her in real life anyway. Kissing her toes is beyond belief for someone on your social level."

You were trying to ignore those evil thoughts and actually walked so close to your middle sisters foot, you could smell it.  It actually smelled very nice from the shower she recently took and you enjoyed it almost as much as your cousins. However, instead of placing your fingers between the spaces of her toes, you instead stuck your face between them and took a deep long sniff of what could have been. You walked away in shame and began to walk out of their room and into the room adjacent to theirs were your master slept, hoping she wouldn't be angry at how long it took you to get back to her.

Chapter End Notes:

Wow 4 chapters with no direct interaction from Bianca. Guess whos up next?