- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Christmas day ends right where it began with you at Bianca's feet.  You are also given new duties to serve her.

Christmas Day 6:50PM

The night went on and Jake's Family enjoyed a delightful Christmas dinner while he was in the back of Bianca's Panties kissing her ass. While Jake was "kissing up" to her booty Bianca layed on the couch and read a new Victoria's Secret Lingerie catalog, sat down on a hard wooden chair, sat down with her legs crossed on the floor and then played some game with Trixie, Jennifer and Samantha where she jumped around a lot. you didnt know what she was playing because you were trapped in her underwear, but every time she would jump up, you would be shifted around to another part of her rear end. sometimes under her asscheek, sometimes on top of her bumcheek, and sometimes in between her asscrack. that was the least fun for you but Bianca had a Blast!

After Christmas Dinner Bianca ate so much food, that her stomach was filled up to her esophagus and she had to make room in her intestines. she felt a rumble in her tummy and thought to herself.

"Sorry Jake, but this is the kinda stuff you're going to have to get used to if you're going to be my Perfect Shrunken Slave."

Pft, poot

Bianca unclenched her anus the smallest amount possible and released the build up of gas that was growing in her bowels.  No one else heard what escaped from Bianca's large intestine but you were the unlucky soul who had a front row seat to a teenage girl farting on you.

"Awww Gross.  I cant believe she farted on me."

While you were distracted with the smell Bianca noticed her lackey miss a kiss on the minute and slammed her butt down in her seat to get her cousins attention back to her beautiful ass.

"OW! jeez Bianca, give me a break after the noxious wind you released on me."

After about ten minutes (10 kisses) the smell went away and the scent of Biancas perfume on her skin came back and it was easier to smack your lips on her cheeks again.  It was getting very trivial and annoying but you did it so Bianca would stop buttcrushing you and avoid the night of being Anal vored by her.

The next few hours went by pretty slowly with you counting the seconds until you had to kiss her ass again. However for Bianca it went by pretty fast and she wished you could crawl all over her panties and kiss her all over her booty.  Towards the end of the night you forgot about kissing Bianca's glutes for only a second and in retaliation, she slammed her butt down on the hard wooden chair and you were squished and compressed into her buttcheeks.

Christmas Night 11:45 pm

The night went on and pretty soon everyone was becoming tired and sleepy. Aunt Michelle let out a long yawn and said

"Okay everybody its time to hit the hay.  You can finish whatever youre doing tommorow but right now everyone needs a good rest."

Bianca went back to her room dressed in her cute pajamas and then took you out of her ass and dropped you on her bed.

"Ya know, I should Punish you more for those two instances where you forgot to kiss my butt, but I'm feeling generous today and it is your first week as my footslave so I'll go easy on you since my butt isnt the main area you'll be worshipping.  But that doesnt mean you wont get to experience other places on my body (giggles seductively).  it all depends on how well you perform as my slave and how much enjoyment I get out of what you do for me."

The more duties Bianca gave you as her servant, the more you regretted coming back to her and serving her like a goddess.  but it was too late now, so you better make the best of it and not let the things she says bother you. 

"Okay Jake. I want this to be fun for you so why dont you pick the pair of socks you'll be sleeping in.  Think of it as picking a sleeping bag for a camping trip.  Except you have to bunk with my barefoot."

Bianca showed you different colors of pairs of red, grey, black, white, rainbow, black and pink, blue and pink and one worn out pair that was white with blue stars and moons, purple flying birds and orange fireworks. that pair had a few holes in it and it looked like Bianca had worn them for a few years.

"Uhhhhhhh, I'll pick the gray ones."

"Grey?  Thats a boring color. Maybe i should pick these myself from now on?  You shoulda picked the blue, purple and orange ones theyre my favorite.  Start taking notes Jake, youre going to have to know a lot of minor details about my feet, so I would start now if I were you.  It might seem trivial to the average person but this is your job now and i expect you to know where every line on my foot is by the end of the month and where exactly i liked to be massaged the most."

You took a mental note of what she said but that was the whole reason why you didnt pick them in the first place.  Because you had a feeling even though they were washed you would still be able to smell some funkiness from them from years of being worn in all her footwear she owned.

"Now Jake.  I want you to give each of my toes a kiss before I go to sleep.  I want you to do this every day and night from now on and if you forget I'll squeeze you under each toe you forgot to press your lips against.  This is a new task you will have to learn and I still have many more tricks to teach you."

Bianca spoke to you like you were a pet dog or something but you did go and kiss each toe so you cant argue much there.  If you were really going to be Bianca's obedient footslave you had to try your hardest to like her feet so you dont go crazy by being owned by a spoiled teenage brat (albeit a hot one) who got whatever she wanted.

The joy of having a small teenager to do with whatever she wanted hadnt left Bianca yet. looking through the spaces in her toes, you could tell by the look on her face, just like a little girl who got everything she wanted from Santa.  Bianca unraveled a pair of grey socks from her dresser and then dropped you inside them. the familar sight of her massive toes creeping in still scared you, but you were getting used to it and it wasn't as bad as when she first wore you in her old dirty green and red xmas socks that smelt so bad you didnt know it was humanly possible for girls feet to stink like that. 

Bianca went to sleep with a live human trapped in her sock and to her this was the best Christmas ever.  However for you being forced to explore a teenage girls body as well as the rest of your family's bodies, being eaten alive, puked up and shat on, dodging about 10 womens shoes to avoid being crushed and given horrible torture from your younger cousin's feet and butt for 2 days straight. I think it's safe to say That this is easily the worst christmas you ever had and hopefully the worst you will ever have.

Chapter End Notes:

The Worst Christmas Jake could ever have??? I dont know about that? Theres always next christmas???