- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bianca crushes him underneath her and wishes she could have had jake shrunken while she was younger

Christmas Day 6:29pm

Jake could already tell being Biancas slave would not be easy. But what else was there to do? Unless someone invented a huge microphone you could use to call out for help there was no way to be found unless someone was looking for a tiny one inch tall teenager scurrying on the floor. How often does anybody actually search for shrunken kids below them? No there was no escaping this giant girl (not yet anyway) and by the look on her face you could tell she wanted you to do something even more humiliating then massaging her feet.

"So Jake, I've been thinking........ you've been doing a good job of serving my feet but i still sense a little bit of resistance in you and I don't like that.  I'm glad you're starting to like my feet but you should be loving them.  So as punishment for not completely loving the ground that youre goddess walks on I want you to kiss me."

You thought that Bianca was going to conjure up some horrible and humiliating torture to put you through but instead she is actually going to reward you to try to get you to love her more. you have to admit shes Very pretty and you would'nt mind kissing her on the lips because its better than getting a mouthful of her footsweat.

"OK Bianca sure i'll kiss you."

You pucker your lips and lean youre neck forward, but Bianca looks at you surprised and bursts into laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHa lmao. Did you really think I would let you kiss me on the lips without you doing anything for me first? You're so stupid Jake.  I wasnt going to let you kiss me on the face as a punishment, thats more of a reward and you'll have to do A lot to receive that honor. I'm going to make you kiss my ass today."

The color drains from your face as you realize that Bianca isnt joking and is taking off her stylish belt and wiggling out of her skinny jeans. you see the top of her buttcrack from the waistband of her pink panties and more of her coin slot is being revealed by the second.

"Wait Bianca Please dont make me kiss your ass. I promise I'll love your feet more.  Any part of your body just not inside your backside!"

No Backtalk Jake or i'll shove you inside my rear end!  You should be lucky and thankful to your owner for letting you kiss her glorious asscheeks and having you spend the day with her bum.  Besides..... I feel like wearing flip flops around the house today and i'd rather have you under my ass as a cushion than having to worry about your mom and dad looking under my feet and seeing their son trapped between their nieces toes.  That would be pretty hard to explain and would ruin my plan to keep you as my foot slave for the rest of your life."

"But, but, but...."

"Exactly!  Butt. Butt, Butt! Now not another word from you or my anus gets a new chew toy."

You had no choice but to obey your teenage mistress. you had been trying to enjoy her feet, but shes been making this very hard for you and you're tempted to try to escape again before your family leaves when the holidays are over.  Because as soon as they leave they wont be back for another year and you might as well seal your fate as Biancas teenage boy-toy.

She lowered her jeans and underwear just below her butt and lets you view her mighty booty in all its glory. Bianca had an amazing perfect big butt for her age and it was just big enough not to be considered ghetto and small enough to still be considered variably cute.  You would like to enjoy this more but the twin moons in front of you would soon have your lips on them and you would have the degrading task of kissing Biancas ass all day long or as long as she wanted you to.

She waves her fanny and brings you straight to her right asscheek and said "Well what are you waiting for?  Start smooching. and if I dont feel you smacking those lips on my booty I'm going bring you closer and closer to my asscrack each time you dont please me.  You've already met my asshole once before I dont think you want a closer look at how large my butthole has grown after I've used the toilet."

This was it. another notch to put on the belt of humiliation caused by your cousin Bianca and you knew there would be many more of those notches to add not only from her feet but possibly many more body parts of hers.  You leaned forward, closed your eyes and then planted your lips on the smooth silky skin on the derriere of a hot brunette.  It wasnt as bad as you thought but Bianca still wanted more and you would be doing this for a long time. but at least you werent covered in the sweat of her feet anymore.  For now anyway.

"Good job Jake, that felt nice.  Now i want you to kiss my ass at least once a minute but feel free to make out and kiss even more than that if you'd like. I'm going to go lay on the couch and look at photo albums of us when we were kids and think of the fond memories of how i wished i could have you under my foot ever since i was 7. If only i had gotten my wish then you wouldve been a kids toy and i would've had a perfectly trained servant by now. but better late than never i guess. If only i had a time machine."

You shudder at the thought of becoming her footslave when she was that young and images of watching her feet grow in front of you from 8,9,10,11,12....etc flow through your head and terrorize you with thoughts of seeing nothing but her smelly feet for around a decade as she wears you as an insole everyday and plays cruel feet games with you. your daydream/nightmare is interrupted as Bianca begins to raise her underpants and squish you against her soft and supple buns. she wiggles back into her tight blue jeans and you are firmly pressed against her glutes, but it doesnt hurt.  In fact it feels pretty nice being so warm and comfy. However, your pleasure is interrupted as bianca uses her finger to drive you closer inside her butt cleavage.

"HEY! werent you paying attention? I said you had to kiss my ass Every Damn Minute and its already been 63 seconds since I last felt your mouth on my hindquarters.  Start smooching or you'll be going where the sun dont shine."

You enthusiastically kissed her ass many times in apology so she moved you out of her asscrack and back on her buttocks. she walked out of her room and joined the rest of the happy family watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and playing Yahtzee. The spoiled teenage brat lied down on the sofa and began to read a Forever 21 catalog as her little cousin Trixie begged her to play with her. All the while you would plant a kiss on the ass of a princess as she laid back and enjoyed her little slave smooching away his dignity.

Chapter End Notes:

With Bianca enjoying having her cousin under her butt, she still has many more body parts to experiment with him, but her feet will Always be her favorite.