- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Torn between escaping and obeying, Jake Smith massages his cousins feet only to be told she wants to try using him for something else.

Christmas Day 3:18PM 

Bianca exits the bathroom and tells the rest of her family she’s tired and she’s going to go lay down in her room.  Its not that she’s weary, its more the fact that she wants to lay down on her bed and relax while her slave massages her bare feet for her.    Bianca lays down on her bed and kicks her slippers off onto the floor.  she looks underneath her white socked foot and see's her tiny relative plastered to her sole.  She finds this very funny seeing her older cousin stuck to the bottom of the foot that he used to be bigger than.

"Haha, Jake, you cant spend all day smelling my socks?  I need you to do other stuff for me too."


Bianca waits for you to pull yourself off her sock but your glued tightly to the cotton fibers from her extra stomps in the hallway from the bathroom.  Bianca, sounding exasperated and annoyed that you cant do it yourself says


"Sigghhhhh, fine i'll do it.  But youre going to need to get stronger because I'm going to be walking on you everyday and Youre going to have to learn to peel yourself off."


the sound is similar to when you pull a sticker off an article of clothing and Bianca drops you in front of her socked feet.  she grabs both socks by the toe end and pulls them off at the same time, revealing the two large bare feet of the teenage giantess youre about to be worshipping.  as soon as she took her socks off you could smell the full power of her feet.  Her toes scrunch, curling her feet and then they wiggle in anticipation for the shrunken boy whos about to be massaging them.   The smell of her morning feet isnt as bad as when she wore those disgusting filthy xmas socks, but it still has a distinct natural fragrance to it.


"Okay Jake I'm going to be relaxing in my room for a little bit and let this meal digest.   I want you to rub my feet for me and massage every inch of my foot.  And i dont want you to stop once!  If i feel your little fingers stop touching my foot,  youre going to go back inside my christmas socks."


Not wanting to anger your giant teenage master, you immediately place your hands on her heel and begin to massage in circles around her foot flesh.  Bianca picks up a magazine, crosses her legs so her right foot is over her left foot and leans back against her headboard reading about the Jonas brothers while her slave aimed to please his Goddess as much as his tired little body could. 

While massaging your cousins foot like a good slave, all you can see are the smooth bare soles of her feet.  ....  you observe that they are a  little larger than the average high school girls feet, but you dont mind that much since all women's feet dwarf your body in comparison, no matter what size they are.  Even a baby's foot would be larger than you. 

In the darkness of her shoe or sock its hard to pay attention to small things, but you start to notice every little line going across and up and down Biancas foot.  Some are so small you dont even think you would notice it if you were normal sized and put your face right up to her sole to see better.   she feels your breath against her sole and says

"Hehe that tickles jake.  Keep your face close to my skin so i can feel your breath on my foot."

you think to yourself " Great. Now I have to smell Biancas feet even closer than i was before. Damn."


An hour goes by and you finish with her left foot so she uncrosses and recrosses her legs so her right foot is on the bed now and left is on top.  every once in a while, she looks down from her magazine and gives a little smile at you.  not from you doing a good job, but more the fact that she has a cute boy to rub her feet for her and he's obeying like a good dog. 

The sight of your cousin smiling should humiliate you, but instead it fills you with a feeling of hope.  because you'd much rather see a look of happiness on her face because as soon as she starts to look disappointed or angry you risk taking a one way trip up her butt.  the loathsome smell of her feet is nothing compared to the digested remains of her previous meals in her rectum. 

As you crawl up to the top of her toes you begin to wonder if she will continue to be nice to you if you act like an obedient slave and keep on worshiping her feet for her?  you've already established that gaining the attention of a house filled with giant women is dang near impossible and if you try again you fear that this time you might end up as a snack or toilet paper to your mom or sisters.  youre not sure how much time has passed when you finished rubbing your giant cousins feet but by now she's moved onto a different magazine with Lady GaGa on the cover.  Bianca looks down and says


"Good job Jak or whatever your name was.  Since youve pleasured my feet well, ive got a little present for you.  I was going to give you crackers for lunch but I think you'll like this tasty delicatessen instead." 


Bianca puts rubs some orange stuff on her finger and brings it to you.  It was Sweet Potato's of all things (how ironic).


you stare at the orange mush on her pointer finger and the memories you spent with her mother come racing back to you.  Bianca annoyed that your standing there without moving, brings her bare foot on top of you and squishes you inbetween her toes.


"hey, dont you have any respect for your owner.  I go out of my way to sneak this from the dinner table and all you do is stand there and stare like a moron.  Shouldnt you be thanking your master?"

you struggle to respond through her moving digits and say "I'm sorry goddess Bianca mpf.  I'm very grateful for the food you've offered me and you are a great mistress."


"Hmpf, thats better.  Now go ahead and lick the food off my finger like a good pet.  you're not a human anymore so I dont see why you should use a fork and knife like a real person."


she lifts her enormous foot off of you and you run to her finger and start licking.  not only because she said to, but because youre starving and have'nt eaten anything since last night.  not a speck of orange is left behind after you licked her whole finger print, on top of her manicured fingernail and even underneath it.


"Thats a good boy.  now that youve massaged my feet I wonder what I can do with you now?"


Jake could only stare up at the pretty face of his mistress and wondered what horrid things a teenage girl would make her tiny, pint sized slave do now?

Chapter End Notes:

What happens next? Torture, Games, An Escape or a Surprising Plot Twist.  Maybe all of the above?