- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jake manages to sneak away from Bianca once again, but this time he may be in over his head as he tries to get his unaware family's attention and avoid being made part of their Christmas Meal.

 

Christmas Morning 11:37 am

 Bianca sat down at the table and began to eat her pancakes and syrup. None of your family members knew that you were trapped in your cousins slipper while they ate a scrumptious brunch. Bianca realized she would have to feed you eventually, so she ripped off a piece of her short stack and slipped it into the side of her slipper while no one was watching.

She noticed you didnt move toward the food from under the sole of her foot. Bianca realized you probably couldnt smell the delicious scent of the hot and tasty pancakes while being overwhelmed from sniffing the strong scent from her feet, so she took off her slipper and put her foot over the foothole so you couldnt escape, but could still eat your breakfast in peace.

As soon as you felt the weight of Bianca's foot lift off your body Most of the funky feet smell disappeared and instead was replaced with the warm, delicious aroma of freshly made pancakes. as soon as you saw it you ran across the insole toward the heel section and began to dig in to the collosal piece of pancake that was bigger than your head.

You hadnt eaten anything since you became youre cousins foot toy and ate faster than you ever ate before. after you devoured your meal you looked up to the ceiling of biancas sole covering your exit, but a small bit of light seeped through. The young giantesses foot had not completely sealed you in and without even thinking of the ramifications of escaping youre new owner, you jumped up and slid through where the side of her socked foot did not cover.

Now that everyone was eating at the table they were sure to look down and see you if you were standing right in front of their food. you ran across the cold kitchen floor to the wooden table leg and began to climb up. It was a very tough climb and you almost gave up twice, but were determined to be found this time and ignored the disturbed crazy thoughts that said

"Why dont you just give up and go back to Bianca's feet? They dont smell that bad. she can take care of you forever if you would only obey her like the shrunken slave she made you to be."

When you got to the top of the table you saw 2 giants and 7 Giantesses shovelling massive amounts of food into their faces. you watched as the Christmas ham that entered your moms mouth was chewed and masticated into small bits that disapeared in a lump down her throat until it reached the pit of her stomach where it would be transformed into something completely unrecognizeable as it made its way, thorough her intestines and out of the rear end of her body. A fate that almost happened to you if your older sister Jennifer had'nt accidentaly rescued you from becoming your little sisters snack. you made sure to stay far away from Trixie in case she tried to eat you again.

You tried to get your mothers attention, but she wasnt paying any attention except to what was on her plate. you could climb on her plate, but it seems pretty obvious that she would scoop you up and eat you with the rest of her mashed potatoes.  youre not sure if you want to be that close to the food that the Giant Women are eating??

"Hey, Ma look down here! Bianca shrunk me, I need some help right away before she finds me again."

Tired of jumping up and down, you sat down for a minute and thought of who to go to next. Your Father and Uncle Mike were at the opposite side of the table, so they were too far to go to. Bianca and Trixie were sitting next to each other and those are the last two girls you want to be near, whether aware or unaware of your presence.  Your mom was unknowingly ignoring you, so that left either Aunt Michelle and Cousin Mel to the left near the fruit and vegetables or your two other sisters Samantha and Jennifer to the right next to the stuffing and buttered bread.

Sam and Jen seemed to be eating slower than the other two mature women so you walked over in between their two plates, narrowly missing being hit by a salt shaker that was passed over your head from your mother Karen to your Dad Trevor. not knowing which girl to pick first, Jake decided to go for both of the giant girls attention.

"Sammy, Jenny, look down here, its your brother. I need help and fast because If Bianca finds out I escaped her she's going to do horrible things to me........(they continue eating)... Cmon look down here, stop shoveling your pieholes full of sausage and help me. you two are always complaining about being fat but you cant put down the fork for two seconds? God!"

Tired of talking to himself, Jake looks around at his other nearby family members for help when he hears his sisters talking behind him.

"So where do you think Jake went Jenny?"

"I dont know? Melanie's probably right.  He's always ran away in the past before like a little crybaby, but I dont think he went that far." (If they only knew)

"Yeah, but dont you think thats kinda messed up. Whenever I get punished I always have to stay in my room the whole time. how come Jake gets to run away whenever he wants and go have fun when he should be grounded. I think he should get some Extra Punishment when he gets back.  Something unique that he's never gotten before."

"Yeah Sam, that does seem a little unfair. But I'm sure Mom and Aunt Michelle will think of something fitting."

Not wanting to be near your sisters while their plotting unique punishments for you, you back up and fall down and hit your head on something hard.

Before you can get a chance to free yourself you hear Bianca say

"Auntie Karen, can you please pass the spoon for the bowl of Sweet Potato's?"

"Sure honey, here you go, eat up."

Your head was spinning and you had the weird sensation you were being lifted in the air.  Thats when you noticed five giant fingers wrapped around a silver spoon that you were on and one of those well manicured fingers had your moms wedding ring on it. Before you could scream for help, the spoon tipped over as Karen handed it to her niece and you fell into a bowl of mushy orange goop.  As soon as you realized what you were in you saw Bianca's torso out of the top of the bowl with her spoon in her outstretched hand to put some delicious sweet potatoes on her plate with a side of tiny boy.

Jake quickly swam to the side of the bowl and missed Bianca's two scoops of Sweet potatoes minus a shrunken teenager. As soon as Bianca had filled her plate with yams, 6 other female voices erupted in envious excitement at the sight of the holiday delicacy.

"OOO you made Yams I love yams."

"Bianca pass back that Spoon, I could use a little bit of vegetables in my tummy."

"I want some first, Gimmee the spoon, and gimmee some brown sugar."

"Wait your turn, I want to taste to some of these yams first, they smell heavenly."

"Wow! I cant Believe Everyone likes the sweet potato's I made so much. Everybody dig in and eat as much as you can."

"You shouldnt be surprised Aunty, youve been makin' the best Sweet potata's for as long as I can remember."

Bianca's hand withdraws from the bowl and is replaced by Six of your relatives Giant faces all with their own spoons and open drooling mouth's. the scary thing is by the look of hunger that they have, you could be on any one of those salivating tongues, if you dont find away to avoid being part of your family's Christmas Dinner.

 Samantha was the first to dig in and you just barely missed being scooped onto her plate. At the same, your mothers spoon dug into the sweet pototoes far away from you, but while being distracted by how far away your moms spoon was, you did'nt notice Trixie's smaller spoon dig in right underneath you and scoop you up out of the bowl.

You saw the innocent, yet devious look in your little sisters eyes and quickly rolled off the spoon. But luck was'nt on your side and you just happened to land on Samantha's retreating spoon coming out of the bowl.  Sheer instinct on the basics of not being eaten caused you to roll again and you fell back inside the sweet potaoto bowl. however you noticed half the yams had disapeared already and this meant less time to hide.

Before you knew it you saw Jennifer's grinning, stuffed face and her spoon had dumped a little bit of sweet potato on you causing you to be trapped under the thick substance as she brought you up to her face to be devoured.

About to accept the fact that you were about to be swallowed by your oldest sister, you didnt notice her elbow bump into your moms arm and cause you and the lump of orangish potatos to fall back in the bowl. thankful that you avoided being eaten for the umpteenth time, you looked to the right and saw Michelles large serving spoon heading your way. you dodged to the right and it zoomed right by you.

The surface of the bowl was a lot more dangerous than you thought so you quickly swam through the thick orange gunk to the bottom of the bowl. it was so thick that you made a little pocket of air that you continued to breathe through while laying on your stomach.   if you hadnt been camouflaged in the mashed orange vegetable covering your body, you might have been seen.

It was scary. Even though you were at the bottom where you thought you couldnt be reached, the sounds of the metallic spoons scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl meant that they were getting close. Really Close. Pretty soon if you stayed where you were now, shivering and shaking like a coward, the only place you would be going would be the bottom of one of your relatives stomachs.

Soon enough, lacking the courage needed to be found. the sweet potatoes moved around you ominously and Jake soon found himself being lifted out of the bowl by none other than his Cousin Mel.  She smiled pleasantly at the sight of the last bit of yams that was now on her spoon and looked down into the empty bowl with a greedy craving for more. Because of your gutless cowardice, you couldve ran out into the open bowl and they were sure to have seen you then.  But now it looks like the only place your going is inside the mouth of the buxom redhead who's about to eat you.

Melanie brought the spoon to her lips and parted them showing you the first step of your digestion.  You noticed the saliva dripping all over, the back of her throat where her uvula was hanging and how shiny and white her teeth were.  There was even a Golden molar in the side of her mouth near her left cheek. now you were partly inside your older cousins cavernous mouth, but a voice of hope sounded behind you.

"All the sweet potatoes are gone? Melanie could you be a dear and let your aunt have the last spoonful there.  I see you still have a little on your plate."

Melanies humid, sweet southern breath washed over your body and you watched as her tongue and lips form the words she was about to say.

"Sure Aunty Michelle. I still got some left on my plate, so why dont you enjoy this last spoonful. By the way Trixie's looking at it I think you should gobble this up pretty darn fast."

"Thanks Mel, and Trixie dont worry we still havent had dessert yet.  Save some room in your belly for my famous apple pie."

"Dessert oh Yeah, I cant wait!"

Melanie handed the spoonful of delicious enriched sweet potatoes to your aunt and now the only thing thats changed is your going to be eaten alive by a busty brunette instead of a robust redhead.

Michelle dumps you and the spoonful of potatos onto her plate and goes back to eating her honeydew and watermelon. you cant move from the thick compacted substance but you have a hand out and wonder if you should grab onto the spoon your cousin is about to take back. Either option still leaves you at the mercy of a Giant hungry woman So why even think about it. you decide to stay with the woman you have the best chance at surviving with. Even if those chances are slim to none and the alternative ends you up as part of their nutritious, but unknowingly cannibalistic meal.

Chapter End Notes:

Things dont look good for Jake, how will he get out of this one? 

This was originally supposed to be two chapters but i decided to make it a Mega Double Chapter

Bonus Quiz.  Can you tell me what girl says what, when they all talk at once?  (the six speech lines in a row.)