- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jake spends his first night as Bianca's Footslave and wakes up Christmas morning to something that brings his spirits even further down then they already were before.

 

Christmas Night 11:37pm

You were Lucky (in a way). the thing you had been fearing the most was if Bianca’s feet would start to sweat horribly, but since it was December and it was so cold out, Bianca’s feet were only luke warm. There was only a slight amount of sweat perspiring through her skin and that was when you stayed in one place on her foot for more than an hour.

Not wanting to be drenched in your cousin’s foot sweat you had to move to another spot on her foot every hour. You barely slept at all and when the first drop of foot sweat dripped into your mouth you immediately moved to another section in her sock. This included her heel, arch, the ball of her foot, and each toe.

Christmas morning 8:00 am

Bianca had woken up after a pleasant night’s sleep. She was dressed in her white pajamas and she had morning hair and even though it was all over the place, it still looked cute on her.

  "MMMMMMMMYEAHHHH. That was a great night’s sleep. Hey? My right foot is a little warmer than my left? Jake should’ve only warmed up the spot he was under but…..did he....?"

Bianca leans forward and speaks into her right sock.

  "Jake. WAKE UP. I have a question to ask you."

Jake heard the booming voice of his giant cousins orders and began to squirm in her sock hoping to please her foot and avoid being stomped on.

  "I want to know if you moved all around my sock and used your body heat to warm up the bottom of my foot for me?"

  "Yeah I did, I moved all over your foot because it was Swea…" before Jake could finish his sentence Bianca squeals happily and says

  "OOOOOO that’s such a good trick Jakey and I dint even have to teach you it. You’re really going to be a Great Footslave. One day when I know you’re completely trained and wont escape I’ll loosen my socks up so you can move to my other foot and warm them during the cold harsh nights.

Bianca wiggles her toes in your face and squeezes you softly and affectionately without hurting you. For some reason you start to like this smooth, soft feeling of her toes massaging your face and begin to rub your face from side to side against the bottom of her toes.  Bianca feels your affectionnn and says

  "That’s right tiny, be a good little pet and rub your face against your master’s toes."

As soon as she said this you realized how humiliating it was to be doing this to the bottom of your teenage bratty cousin’s feet and stopped immediately. It’s almost as if you’re getting too used to your new life as your cousins slave, but you still want a chance to escape.

Bianca finished petting her toy and got up to get changed into a comfy pair of slippers. She took off her sock and dumped you out into a pair of furry white bunny slippers. You were sitting on the edge of the heel and looked up at your titanic cousin as she stood there like a god who had just gotten out of bed.

  "Since you were such a good foot slave last night I’ve decided to let you stay outside my sock while I open up my presents and eat breakfast. But if you disobey me or try to escape you’ll go right back inside them while I do a few hundred jump rope exercises. Now climb into my morning shoes, I want you to be at the top of the ball of my foot."

If you didn’t move now, you would be positioned under the full weight of her heel. you scrambled inside her slip on bunny slipper when you saw her bare foot rise above and begin to descend into its shoe home.

Bianca combed her hair and then walked into the living room where the large decorated Christmas tree stood with a mountain of presents under its branches. Trixie had already awoken and opened up some of her Christmas presents without anyone’s permission. Bianca noticed that Trixie was still wearing the same socks when she got here and thought about Trixie using Jake as a foot toy. Having your own little sister use you as an insole would be even more humiliating than a younger cousin, but Bianca wanted to use him for herself until her pet was properly trained. Trixie jumped in glee over her new cell phone. After a while everyone woke up and joined the two youngest family members to open presents. (Actually there were three people in the room).

From inside your white slipper prison you can hear everyone talking in joyous, happy voices about the presents they got. You sulked, crushed under Bianca’s foot as the only present you received was smelling a giant smelly foot and being made into a bratty girl’s servant for the rest of your life. But a glimmer of hope lights in your chest when you hear these next muffled words.

Karen, Jakes mother says "Hey, has anyone seen Jake? I just went and unlocked his room and there was no one in there. He’s got a bunch of presents here; you’d think he’d want to open them?"

Bianca’s mother Michelle says "No I havent seen him since yesterday when you grounded him Karen."

Melanie opens up an expensive bottle of perfume and says "The little crybaby probably ran away after you grounded him, but don’t worry Auntie Karen, if there's presents involved I’m sure he’ll be back to claim them later on."

Jake cried a little as he realized there was no way he was going to be getting those presents unless they discovered he was being used as an insole by his cruel, but beautiful teenaged cousins foot.

Bianca says "If Jake doesn’t show up can I have his presents."

Trixie shouts "No, I want ‘em"

Jennifer says "Girls calm down; I don’t think that Jake is going to not come back and get his own holiday gifts. Who would be Crazy enough to do that?"

The exchange of presents went on for a while and you couldnt stop crying for some reason no matter how hard you tried to fight it. you wouldve done anything to get out of her shoe and be opening up presents like everyone else.

Eventually every present was unwrapped (except yours) and every person had a smile on their face. even grumpy old Uncle Mike who got a portable, self cooling keg from his wife. your dad got an ear and nose trimmer, your mother recieved a new pair of earrings and matching necklace.  Aunt Michelle got a new pair of designer sandals and a new blouse. Jennifer got a new sturdy bra to contain her massive breasts and Samantha got a white winter jacket with matching leggings and boots.  Melanie got many unique bottles of perfume, nail polish and lipstick. Since Trixie was the youngest she got tons of new clothes, toys and candy but your mom quickly took the candy away to help save her daughters teeth from another trip to the dentist.

Bianca got the most expensive of gifts including a new MP3 player, an Iphone, new clothes, shirts, pants, socks and underwear. but her favorite gifts were the new pairs of shoes she got. she looked inside the insoles of her sneakers, flip flops, ballet flats and clogs and pictured Jake there squirming to get free but eventually accepting his fate and lying there waiting for her foot to come down on him.

  "I have so many shoes I want to try Jake in. I cant wait til everyone leaves then i can have some alone time with him. I wonder if my feet will still fit in my shoes from when i was only a preteen? it would be a tight fit, but I cant wait to see the expression on Jake's face when he sees he has to go inside my old shoes from when I was a kid hahaha."

Aunt Michelle says to everyone "Okay everybody lets get into the kitchen and I'll make everyone something tasty to eat."

From outside your shoe prison you heard the sound of 8 pairs of feet trampling far away and then felt Bianca get up off the floor and take her first step into the dining room. because she was wearing soft slippers you could feel the hard tile of the dining room floor and preffered the softer feeling of the living rooms carpet when Bianca stepped on you. but this is just another thing you will have to get used to as the foot slave to Bianca the teen giantess who owned your life.

Chapter End Notes:

As if things couldnt get any worse.