- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jake can do nothing but hide under the couch like a measly bug while Bianca recieves her Presents

 

December 24th 5:23pm

You dodge out of the way of your family’s feet and roll underneath the couch. there’s a girl sitting above you with her feet in front of her and shes wearing black flats and white stockings. when you get close enough to smell them, you recognize the smell and know the two stinky feet belong to your cousin Bianca.

  "If I had agreed to be Bianca's footslave from the start i would be in those same shoes, pleasing her feet while she received her presents. I'm glad I put up a fight when I had the chance."

You move away from her feet because you feel like youve spent a lifetime underneath them already. Besides if she found you, thats exactly how long your gonna have to smell them for.

Everyone sat down on the couch or chairs while Samantha and Trixie took a seat on the floor. Trixie sat with her legs crossed, Samantha sat on her knees and Mel leaned back on a recliner dangling one of her pumps from her big toe.

Bianca is getting restless and cant wait to go back to her room but at the same time she wants to see what other stuff she got for the holidays.

  "Cant we open up the presents yet I wanna see what else I got"

Your aunt sounds confused and says "What do you mean what else you got? You didn’t get any presents yet?"

Bianca realizes she sounds suspicious and quickly thinks of a lie.

  "Oh, I meant the.....................Great Feast you made mom. That was the best present anybody could ask for."

Michelle knows what her daughter is up to and says "Bianca theres no need keep pretending to be so nice.  You're not getting an IPhone, you already have an expensive BlackBerry and youre constantly listening to your Ipod almost all day anyway."

Bianca pretends that she was sucking up and says "Yeahhh, you saw right through me Ma."

Trixie is starting to get anxious and says "Bianca's right, lets open up the presents already!"

your mother Connie says "Calm down young lady.  I think youve had wayyyyy too much sugar tonight.  no more Chocolate and Peanut Butter Santa's for you." then Connie asks her sister. "Whadya say sis. why dont we get this over with so we can go to bed. My dogs are killing me."

Bianca smiles and wonders if she should offer her aunt her own son as a foot massager, but dismisses it as a funny thought and has a daydream where Jake is forced to Serve his own mothers feet. Bianca thinks to herself

"Ha Ha, I'd like to see Jake grovel at other girls feet but for the first couple of months i want him at nobody's feet but Mine until he's properly trained and obeys every order on command."

The party goes on and you dont know what to do. if you run out to the open floor then theres a good chance someone will see you, but will they see YOU or an insect that has invaded their family party.

To your left theres aunt michelles feet slipping in and out of her sandals, to your right, Mel dangles her shoe that can fall off her toe and crush you at any second.  Behind you theres nothing but an empty hallway and in front of you lie the two feet you just escaped from.

"If i run out in front of Bianca she could easily slip her stockinged foot out of her flats, grab me with her toes and drop me in her dress shoes and no one would know what happened."

theres nothing you can do but wait. Minute after minute goes by and you feel sad watching everyone recieve Christmas presents and you get nothing. Bianca says

"Hey Aunt Connie can I have Jakes presents since he wont be needing them anymore."

"What do you mean he wont be needing them anymore? he'll probaly want them tommorow morning when he wakes up."

"Nothing! I meant if he doesnt like them.  Thats all."

Bianca slipped up again but didnt bother much on thinking of a good explanation. even when they did notice he was gone, they would never guess he was inbetween her toes while she waved goodbye to her family in a few days.  

"I dont see why not Bianca. the next time you see him, ask him if he doesnt want them and they're all yours."

Bianca thinks to herself. "Unless theirs a tiny scrubber in there or a small paint brush for my toenails, i dont think Jake will be needing Any of his presents hehehe."

More time passes by and your spirits are only broken more as your family laughs with happiness.  Now it seems that Bianca will be the one keeping your presents, but thats only going to happen if you dont escape from being Her Christmas Present.

Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter is gonna be Huge.  Jake will be unlucky enough to unwillingly explore each of his family members and each one will be a different body part