- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Gender war: April fool

 

It seamed like just another day to Cindy. That is until she entered the kitchen. She saw her father there at the table eating breakfast. Her mother was also there, but Cindy's attention was on her dad.

"Dad? Is that you?" Cindy asked.

"Of course it's me." He replied.

"But you're supposed to be dead."

"Cindy! Is that any way to treat your father?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"But he was reported killed during the Jill/Sabrina fight back in 1997."

"Do I look dead to you?"

Cindy then ran out of the house. Looking around she saw some giantesses in a distance. Cindy tried to grow to 70 feet by to her surprise she didn't change size.

"What's going on?" She cried.

A passerby answered.

"There's a GTS-goddess pets trial going on downtown. Jill giving those evil giantesses the justice they deserve."

"Jill? You mean Jill Gilbert the GTS-Goddess?"

"Of course."

Cindy then went up to the crowd of giantesses. She recognized Natasha, a friend of hers.

"Hey Natasha what's going on?" Cindy shouted.

Natasha then looked down and said.

"Hey Cindy long time no see. Jill is punishing some giantesses who disobeyed her laws. I'll place you on my shoulder so you can see."

Cindy felt strange sitting on her friend's shoulder. But she found the scene in front of her even stranger.

Jill Gilbert was standing in front of a crowd of giantess. A 70-foot brunette giantess was standing between the crowd and Jill.

"JANET, YOU ARE CHARGED WITH MURDER AND WILLFUL DAMAGE TO PROPERTY. HOW DO YOU PLEAD?" Jill asked.

"So I destroyed a few towns. Big deal." Janet replied.

"IT'S A BIG DEAL TO ME. I'M TAKING AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO BE A GIANTESS."

Janet then shrank to 5'6".

"She can't do that. It's every giantess right to go on a rampage now and then. "Cindy cried.

"Personally I agree. But Jill insists that we have to be accountable for our actions." Natasha replied.

"DO I HEAR GRUMBLING?" Jill asked.

"Your darn tooting there's grumbling. Since when do you run the world and tell giantesses what to do?"

"SINCE 1997, WHEN I CONQUERED THE UNITED STATES AND DEFEATED RITA SMITH AND FRIENDS." Jill replied.

"But you and the other GTS-Goddesses were defeated during the battle of Washington D.C."

"I AM A KISSER. WHOEVER I KISS BECOMES MY PET. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFEAT ME. I'LL PROVE IT TO YOU." Jill then picked up Natasha with Cindy still sitting on her shoulder. Then she kissed Cindy.

Cindy then found herself shrinking.

"What's happing to me?" Cindy cried.

"I CAN MAKE PETS SHRINK AS WELL AS GROW. LET'S SEE IF BEING SIX INCHES TALL WILL MAKE YOU TREAT PEOPLE WITH MORE RESPECT."

"Noooooo!" Cindy cried.

Cindy then woke up in bed. She was glad it was a dream. Then she realized that she was lying on the pillow and was only six inches tall.

"Oh noooooooo!" She cried.

Her mom then came into the room and said.

"Well this explains the message on the computer."

"What message?" Cindy asked.

"It said: "Happy April Fools Day! I have shrunk Cindy for the day. The shrinkage is not permanent; she'll be back to normal this evening. Hopefully being small for a day will make her a better person. Love Jill Gilbert. PS FemaleGrow will not work on Cindy"

"I hate you Jill Gilbert." Cindy cried.

"Personally I think it's a great punishment for you. Ever since you realized you could grow at will, you have been acting like a tyrant and treating me your own mother like dirt." Mrs. Davis commented.

 

"I don't treat you like dirt. Now if you excuse me. I got better things to do than argue with you."

Cindy then went to the edge of the bed, she was going to jump off the bed, but changed her mind when she saw the distance.

"Need help?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"No." Cindy replied as she climbed down the bed sheets onto the floor. She then headed to the bathroom. Cindy was dismayed on how long the walk took. What was normally a 30-second walk, took six minuets. Then once inside the bathroom, Cindy realized she had a big problem.

"Oh great, how I'm I going to use the toilet?"

Cindy then felt a huge hand grab her. Her mother was picking her up.

"Put me down." Cindy cried. Mrs. Davis then placed her daughter on the toilet seat.

"I'll be back a couple of minutes after you do your business. Then I'll take you to the kitchen for breakfast." Mrs. Davis then left the bathroom and closed the door. Cindy then realized that until her mother opened the door, she was trapped in the bathroom.

 

A few minutes later, Mrs. Davis returned and then picked up her tiny daughter. She then carried her to the kitchen. She then placed her on the table.

 

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"I'm capable of serving myself."

"Oh really? I like to see you open the fridge door to get your milk and apple. Or put toast in the toaster. Heck at your size, you can't even pour yourself a bowl of cereal. Not that you eat cereal anymore."

"You enjoy seeing me helpless, don't you?"

"I admit part of me does. But I do you love you Cindy. I just want to help you."

"Sigh! Get me a glass of milk, a slice of toast and an apple."

"Think you can eat all that?"

"That's what I normally eat."

"Alright, but remember your belly is a lot smaller now."

 

The glass of milk was as tall as Cindy. The apple came up to her waist while the slice of toast was as big as she was. It reminded her, how small she really was.

 

After eating her fill, Cindy had barely made a dent in the food.

 

"At least it's Saturday. I don't have to worry about school. Wonder if we can contact the world protection committee?"

"Why? Think they can help?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"They need to know about this."

"Ok, I'll call the number that Rita gave me that last time she was here. "

"In the mean time, I'll think I go out for some air."

"At your size? That's a very bad idea Cindy. Besides I don't think you can even get out of the house without my help."

"Please mom, I don't want to be stuck in the house all day."

"Oh all right. But promise you won't leave the yard."

"I promise. What's the worse that can happen to me in the yard?"

"Being attacked by a cat or dog comes to mind. "

"If you're that worried, put me in the back yard. It's fenced off."

 

Mrs. Davis then did what her daughter asked.

 

It was fifteen minutes after she entered the backyard that disaster struck. A boy went over the fence and into the backyard. Cindy recognized him. He was Adam Mite, a boy from down the street who Cindy and her giantess friends like to tease. She tried to hide, but Adam spotted her.

 

"What's this? A doll sized girl dressed in a nightgown?"

"Leave me alone Adam."

Adam then grabbed her and brought her up to the level of his face. Then he recognized her.

"Cindy is that you?"

"Yes it is. Please put me down."

"No way. I was originally planning to spy on you, but now I have a much better idea."

 

Mrs. Davis then chose that moment to check on Cindy. She was alarmed to see her in the hands of a boy.

 

"Hey! Unhand my daughter, now."

"Sorry Mrs. Davis, but Cindy here is going to have to answer for her crimes."

 

Adam then ran off. Mrs. Davis ran after him, but he was too fast for her. Hopes that he ran to his home were dashed, for he wasn't home when Mrs. Davis got there.

 

"Now where did he take my daughter?" Mrs. Davis wondered.

 

Cindy was also confused. She thought Adam would head back to his house. Inside he was heading for the woods. After making sure no one was following him he headed for a tree house.

 

"Aren't you a bit old, for a tree house?" Cindy asked.

 

"Quite! You’re not to speak until spoken to." He then squeezed her to get the point across. He then climbed up into the tree house.

 

Inside were two men, Cindy didn't recognize. One was black and tall, the other short and white. Both seamed to be in there twenties. The black guy was called Thomas, while the short white guy went by the name of Al.

 

"Back so soon?" Al asked.

"What's that in your hand?" Thomas asked.

Adam showed them, and they both gasped.

"Is she for real?" Thomas asked.

"Sure is."

"How did you shrink her? I though the goal of shrinking women was still a pipe dream."

 

"I didn't shrink her. She was this way when I found her." Adam replied.

"And how did she get this way? Last I heard she had the power to grow into a giantess." Al asked.

"Good question. What's the answer Cindy?"

 

"If you must know I'm the victim of an April Fool joke. Jill Gilbert shrank me and said I won't be back to normal until evening."

 

The news that Jill Gilbert could still influence events on their world worried the men, but the men had a more immediate problem.

 

"What are we going to do about Cindy?"

 

"I vote that we try her for the crimes she committed against humanity." Adam suggested.

 

"She's friends with Rita and her giantess cronies. She bound to be full of useful information." Al suggested.

 

"I say we just kill her while she's weak and helpless." Was Thomas suggestion. But Al and Adam felt that should have some fun with her.

 

"Cindy Davis you are charged with crimes against men. How do you plead?" Adam asked.

"Not guilty." Rita replied.

"So treating me like a toy wasn't a crime. Murdering Aaron wasn't a crime."

"We didn't murder him. We were playing catch the man and he happened to go flying into a brick wall."

 

"I remember that incident. The terrible trio they called you. You and Helen Mole and Bridget Jones were 100-foot giantesses on the rampage."

 

"Hey. A girl got to have fun. Besides I wasn't the only giantess there. Why are you picking on me?"

"Because we can. You giantesses seam to think that you're above the law. That has to change."

"Cindy not a giantess anymore, she's a helpless little doll girl." Al pointed out.

 

All three guys then burst out laughing. Cindy decided to slip away. But she didn't get very far when Adam grabbed her.

 

"Where do you think your going?" Adam asked. When Cindy didn't answer he started spanking her.

 

"Ow! You're going to regret this Adam." Cindy vowed.  But Adam just spanked her harder, until her bum was red and sore.

 

What followed after that were several hours of intense interrogation. The men tried their best to find out as much as they could about giantesses and how to fight them. They very disappointed at what Cindy told them.

 

Meanwhile Rita and Destiny were questioning Mrs. Davis about her daughter.

"How could you let a boy take her?" Rita asked.

"I warned her that something bad could happen to her outside. But she insisted on going out. I hope nothing bad as happened to her." Mrs. Davis replied.

"She's being beaten up by three men." Destiny replied.

"What! How do you do know that?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"I have physic powers. " Destiny replied.

"Do you know where she is?" Rita asked.

"Somewhere in the woods. But I won't worry, I got the feeling she's going to rescue herself."

 

The hours dragged on for Cindy. Suppertime came, but the men refused to feed her. Instead they went out for Chinese and then ate in front of her.

"Please I haven't eaten anything since breakfast." Cindy begged. But they just laughed at her.

"SW doesn’t deserve to be fed." Thomas said.

"Well maybe a single grain of rice." Al suggested. And that's all they gave her.

 

The sun set and Cindy wondered if she would ever see it rise again.

"It's getting late, and I have to go." Al commented.

"What about Cindy? Isn't she supposed to be returning to normal size now?" Thomas asked.

The men then looked at Cindy; she was still six inches tall.

"Guess it goes to show you can't trust a blond. It was all a bluff" Al commented.

"I always felt blondes were bimbos." Adam added.

Cindy was furiously at the way they insulted blondes, but she kept her month shut.

"Guess I'll take her home. My little sister dollhouse is still at my house. It will hold her."

The other guys agreed and Adam took Cindy to his house. To his relief there were no police or giantesses in the neighbourhood.

"Guess they don't care about you after all." Adam told her as he opened the door to his home.

"I'm sure there looking for me." Cindy replied.

 

He then brought her to the dollhouse.  Lying in front of the dollhouse was a Barbie doll.

"Let's see who's taller. Barbie or you?"

The Barbie doll was nine inches tall. Cindy only came up to the doll's chest.

"Nut's I wish I wasn't shorter than a Barbie doll." Cindy muttered.

To her surprise she then began to grow. Seconds later she was the same height as the Barbie doll.

"What the? Did you just grow?" Adam asked.

"I did. And you know what? I wish I was 60-feet tall."

 

To Adam's horror, she began to grow and grow.  He ran out of the house. Cindy tried to follow, but was too big for the door, so she punched a hole in the roof, which was way too low for her growing body. She then stepped out of the remains of Adam's home.

 

"Why didn't I listen to Thomas?" Thomas moaned.

"You can't run from me Adam." Cindy cried. Adam was terrified: Cindy was 60-feet tall and mad as heck. He tried to run away, but she grabbed him.

"Gotcha!" Cindy cried.

"Please don't hurt me." Adam begged. Cindy was unmoved by his pleas.

"For kidnapping me and spanking me you must die."

Cindy then bent Adam's body until it broke in two. She then let the pieces fall to the street below.

 

Cindy then headed home. Once she reached her front door she shrank back down to her normal height of 5'4". Then she entered the house.

 

"Cindy. You're alright." Mrs. Davis cried as she ran to hug her daughter.

"I don't mean to be rude mom, but I'm starving."

"All right honey. By the way, what happened to Adam?"

"I broke him in two." Cindy replied.

"I take it your ability to become a GTS is back."

"Correct."

"Oh, I almost forget. There's a new message from Jill on the computer for you."

 

After Cindy had filled up on hot dogs and other snacks, she went to read the message.

 

Dear Cindy

Please believe me when I say I had no idea you would be kidnapped when I shrunk you. You're lucky they didn't have the brains to kill you when they had the chance. Sorry to see you revert back to your old ways. You don't deserve it, but you now have the power to shrink as well as grow. You can be any size from six inches up to 70 feet. Mr. G tells me that you're going to find the power to shrink handy some day.

 

Sincerely

 

Jill Gilbert

 

"Yeah right. I never plan to use my shrinking power." Cindy muttered to herself.

 

The end for now