- Text Size +

Harry Potter and the Horcrux of the black witch
chapter 1. Resurrection

 

   The elegantly thin witch walked through the dark cemetery seemingly alone her hair was white as snow and glowed brightly in the moonlight and her silky black robes blew gently in the wind making it seem as though she were floating on the air. In her right hand a smooth pearl wand the tip lighting her way toward a mausoleum with the name Black chisled into the stone. The contents of her left hand could not be seen but two different barley audible voices could be heard from inside her closed fist.

   The first voice allthough high pitched was the voice of a man. He made threatening comments and shouted obscenities at her. By the look in her grey eyes his verbal abuse clearly made her angry. she could have easily crushed him with very little effort and thought about doing just that but the other voice stopped her. This voice was much younger and unlike the other this voice was crying and begging for mercy. The witch did her best to ignore them as she reached the door to the mausoleum.

   "Alo Hamora" she said with a flick of her wand and the deep grinding sound of stone moving across stone filled the air as the door slowly swung open. As she entered she said "Lacarnum Inflamoray" and with another flick of her wand a torch in each corner of the room flickered to life. Marble caskets each with the name of a diciest member of the black family etched into it lined the narrow stone room on either side. At the end of the room stood a large cauldron, big enough for a person filled with silver liquid that swirled about without being stirred. "Hurry sister" said a whisper of a voice with an impatient tone, the voice seemed to come from the whole room at once. The witch blew the dust from the fifth casket on the right to see the name more clearly. Sirius Black was carved into the stone. "are you sure? You hated him." proclaimed the witch. "Of course I'm sure. Do you think I want to desecrate the remains of my respectable relatives?" Said the whisper.

   The white haired witch waved her wand and said "Bombarda" and the lid of Sirius's casket shattered into a thousand pieces exposing his remains. She put her wand away and took the skull from the casket and walked to the end of the room toward the cauldron. On the floor in front of the cauldron lay a small stone alter that could have been mistaken for a step up to it. She dropped the skull into the cauldron. "Lay the sacrifices on the alter Narcissa" said the whisper this time the voice seemed to be comming from right next to her and a wisp of black smoke began to take the shape of a woman.

   Narcissa opened her clenched fist to reveal two very small people. The taller of the two stood proudly in her hand and brushed his white hair out of his face saying "How dare you manhandle me this way! I demand that you return me to my normal state at once!""Oh do shut up Luscious." said the whisper and instantly he was silenced. The other person in her hand didn't attempt to stand he just layed there curled into a fetal position crying with his arms covering his white hair covered head. Narcissa layed the two shrunken people on the alter and pulled out her wand. "Patrificus Totalous" she said and  both of their bodies froze so they were laying flat on their backs. Luscious flailed his head about unable to speak and the boy begged for mercy "Please mother please don't kill me." Narcissa was about to wave her wand to silence the boy but the whisper stopped her. "No Narcissa I rather enjoy his pleas for mercy."

   "Its time Narcissa" said the whisper with a hint of glee in her voice. Narcissa flung her robes away from her legs reveling well polished boots that went up to her knees. The toes were pointed and the boots seemed to hug her feet as they rounded the balls and made their way up to the arch and silk laces went from the top of her toes all the way up. The heels were  four inches tall, about two inches taller than her husband and son.

   Lucius's eyes grew wide with fear as Narcissa raised her boot over him. "Goodbye Luscious. You were a failure as a husband but at least you can do some good with your death." said Narcissa coldly. Draco looked on in terror as his mother stomped down hard on his father splattering blood all over him. As Narcissa maliciously ground Luscious into the alter twisting her ankle from side to side you could tell she really enjoyed it.

   Now the wisp of smoke began to solidify. A woman with tangled black hair and wild crazed eyes formed from the smoke. Draco was staring up now at two giant women. His mother looked very sad as she knew what had to happen next. The other he could now see was his deranged aunt Bellatrix Lestrange. "But I saw you die. Molly Weasly killed you." said Draco through the tears in his pale eyes. "I can't be killed you silly boy. The dark Lord taught me more than you know particularly about Horcruxes." said Bellatrix with a sly grin.

   "Do it now Narcissa. Kill the boy!" urged Bellatrix. "I can't hes my son."said Narcissa. "I'm your sister. Whats more important than the black family. We are the last. We must persevere." Narcissa reluctantly raised her boot over her son and just let it hover there. Draco kissed the bottom of her boot and pleaded "please mother I don't want to die." Narcissa just stood there with her son kissing the bottom of her boot for a long time. Bellatrix was impatiently pacing behind her when she nudged her sister. Narcissa stepped down hard to catch her balance. When she realized she had stepped on her own son she began to cry. Bellatrix just started laughing.

   Narcissa stepped down from the alter and without looking for fear of seeing her dead son she bent down and picked up the small alter, dumped the remains of her husband and son onto the floor and dropped the blood stained stone into the cauldron. Bellatrix now allmost fully formed climbed into the cauldron and dipped below the surface of the silver liquid. A few moments later Bellatrix rose form the cauldron stark naked and fully restored.

   As Bellatrix got out of the cauldron she noticed something moving on the ground. It was Draco. Narcissa hadn't crushed him completely. Draco stared up at her naked form in terror as she glared down on him with an evil grin. Bellatrix had a very beautiful figure but her face was twisted by madness. "I knew you didn't have it in you to kill your own son. I will have to finish it myself." said Bellatrix raising her bare foot over the mangled boy."But your back. Theres no need to kill him." pleaded Narcissa. "Well lets just see if he has any value shall we. Draco I am the new dark lord or dark goddess if you will. show me the proper respect. Kiss my feet." Bellatrix demanded. Draco kissed the sole of his aunts foot as it loomed over him. "Well he understands his place. Lets have a look at him." said Bellatrix. She bent down and scooped him up in her hand. She dangled him in the air holding him by the scruff of the neck between her thumb and fore finger. "are you sure you want to keep him sister? He doesn't look like much anymore." Bellatrix than put Draco's legs in her mouth and bit down hard separating them from his body. "He doesn't even taste good" said Bellatrix chewing. "Please stop this torture" begged Narcissa. "If you want his torture to end than end it." said Bellatrix dropping Draco at his mothers feet. Draco lay there screaming in pain grabbing at the nubs that used to be his legs. Narcissa then placed the heel of her boot over Draco's face and to save her son from further torture at the hands of her sister she ground him into the stone floor underneath it. Narcissa was crying her eyes out now. "how could you be so cruel to your own nephew?" Narcissa asked through tear soaked eyes. "That wasn't cruel. just wait until I get my hands on Harry Potter. Then you'll see cruel." said Bellatrix.