- Text Size +

Chapter five

 

Gabriel University world

 

May 3, 2003

 

Sara dialled the number her source said was Minimizer's number. But to her dismay, she got a message saying this number had been disconnected.

"Darn! How I'm going to get in contact with Minimizer now?" she muttered. Then she remembered the he hung out at a place called the SW clubhouse. She also heard it was outside the Wishbone multi universe she decided to go see Mr. G for advise.

 

Sara found him at some university talking to an eight-inch tall redhead. She decided to eavesdrop on the conversation.

 

"It’s too late for that. Your tale is a cautionary one for mini goddesses who want to visit the SW Clubhouse." Mr. G replied.

"Who would want to?" Claire asked. " It's a horrible place."

"I do." Sara Cole replied. "I wish to talk to Minimizer. I want to chase down the bad guys in "Dwindling Ratings." Sara then shows off her size change gun.

"I'll deal with you in a minute Sara." Mr. G turns to Claire. "I take you learned a lesson here?"

"Don't mess with writer gods and stay far away from the SW clubhouse." Claire replied.

Mr. G then turned to Sara.

"I would worry more about the problems of your own universe and less about the universe of "Dwindling Rating".

"The GTS-Goddesses won't dare attack my world again after what happened to them last time. Would they?" Sara asked.

"What do you think?" Was Mr. G only reply.

 

"If I may offer some advice. You would be powerless at the clubhouse. Something I found out the hard way." Claire told Sara.

 

Before Sara could reply, Andrea showed up.

"There you are. Your home world is under GTS-goddess attack."

"Not again!" Sara moaned. "Sigh! Lead the way."

 Sara Cole's home worldMay 3, 2003

To her surprise Andrea led Sara not to her hometown but to the city of Vancouver.

"What are we doing here?" Sara asked.

"Gabrielle is the reason." Andrea then pointed to the 1200 GTS-Goddess going on a rampage through downtown Vancouver. To Sara's surprise the goddess was dressed in a confederate general's uniform.

"At least she's smaller than Katharina." Sara muttered.

"I'M A LOT BIGGER THAN YOU ARE." Gabrielle shot back.

"I demand that you go back where you came from."

"NO CAN DO. THE FORCES OF SW-SPACE DESRTROYED MY BELOVED CSA. SO IN RETURN I'M DESTROYING THE NATIONS AND PEOPLE LOYAL TO SW."

"But we had nothing to do with the destruction of the CSA."

"You're wasting your time Sara. Gabrielle can't be reasoned with."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE. I CAN BE RESONABLE, BUT NOT TO YANKEES OR CANADIANS. DEATH TO CANADA AND THE CANADIAN PEOPLE! DEATH TO THE YANKEES!"

"I can't let you destroy Canada." Sara vowed.

"JUST TRY TO STOP ME." Gabrielle taunted.

Suddenly Sara's cell phone rang. Surprised Sara answered it.

"Hello?"

"Sara, this is your mom. There are two GTS-Goddesses attacking the town. Help us before they..." Then the line went dead.

"Mom!" Sara cried. But there was no answer. Sara then teleported home.

 

Sara then found herself standing in front of the rubble that was the temporary shelter that was the Cole home. Standing over the rubble was a blond 600 foot blond GTS-Goddess.

"YOU'RE BACK EARLIER THAN I EXPECTED."

"Rose Crusher? What have you done?"

"I CRUSHED THE LIFE OUT OF YOUR MOTHER. SHE'S DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL." Rose replied, unable to contain the glee in her voice."

"What about my dad?" Sara asked.

"I HAVE HIM."

Sara turned around and saw a 1500-foot GTS-Goddess coming toward her. She had reddish brown hair and green eyes. In her right hand was Henry Cole.

"Who the heck are you?" Sara asked.

"SARA COLE MET RACHEL FOSTER." Rose replied.

"I CAN SPEAK FOR MYSELF ROSE. MY NAME IS RACHEL. IT'S TIME TO MAKE A DEAL."

"WE DISCUSSED THIS EARLIER. NO HOSTAGE DEALS. WE KILL HER PARENTS AND EVERYONE IN TOWN. END OF STORY."

"Not if I can help it!" Sara said to herself. Out loud she said. "Hey don't talk about me as if I'm not even here." Sara told Rose. She then turned to Rachel.

"What type of deal do you have in mind?" Sara asked.

 

"SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF ABANDON YOUR WAR AGAINST THE GTS-GODDESSES OR ELSE YOUR DAD IS TOAST." Rachel replied.

"If you think I'm going to go for that you don't know me very well." Sara replied.

"I ADMIT I DON'T KNOW YOU VERY WELL AT ALL. I'M A GTS FAN NOT A SW FAN." Rachel replied.

"Wonder what she means by that?" Sara wondered.

"STOP WASTING TIME. KILL MR. COLE." Rose cried.

Rachel then looked down at her right hand and then a surprised expression showed on Rachel's face.

"Something wrong?" Sara asked.

"THIS WHOLE SIMULATION IS WRONG." Rachel replied.

"Excuse me?"

"THERE'S NO POINT FIGHTING AN INDESCRIBABLE MINI GODDESS. SURE YOU CAN KILL MORTAL SW AND I ADMIT KILLING THAT ARMY WAS FUN. BUT HOW CAN ONE WIN AGAINST SOMEONE WHO CAN'T DIE?"

"She sounds like Sara Evens." Sara thought to herself.

Rose shook her head. Then she said to Rachel..

"WE HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES FOR YOU. OUT OF ALL THE CANDIDATES WHO TRIED SIM GTS-GODDESS THE COUNCIL THOUGHT YOU WERE THE BEST FOR OUR NEEDS."

"What's Sim GTS-Goddess?" Sara asked.

"IT'S A VR SIMULATOR. THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE EXISTS INSIDE A COMPUTER." Rachel replied.

"I'm no simulation." Sara protested. She had never heard anything so silly in all her life.

"NEITHER I'M I." Rose added. "BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR CONFUSION."

"I'M NOT CONFUSED." Rachel replied. "YOU TWO ARE SIMULATIONS AND I'M REAL. I'LL PROVE IT." To Sara's surprise, Rachel then pinched herself. When she failed to disappear, she pinched herself again.

"You think your dreaming?" Sara asked.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND. IT ALWAYS WORKED BEFORE." Rachel cried.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE A TEMP BEFORE. NOW YOU'RE A PERMANENT GTS-GODDESS." Rose explained.

"BUT I GOT A LIFE BACK IN THE REAL WORLD."  Rachel moaned.

"THAT'S THE BEST PART OF THIS DEAL. WHEN YOU ENTERED THE VR MACHINE YOU SPLIT INTO TWO PEOPLE. A VERSION OF YOU IS LIVING YOUR LIFE BACK ON KIM BUCK'S WORLD. WHILE THE OTHER YOU LIVES LIFE AS A GTS-GODDESS. HERE TAKE A LOOK AT THE OTHER VERSION OF YOU."

 

A glassy look then came over Rachel's eyes.

"What happening to her?" Sara asked.

"SHE LOOKING AT HER HOME WORLD. SHE'LL BE BACK SHORTLY." Rose replied.

"What's this deal you mentioned and what's Kim buck's world?" Sara asked.

"REMEMBER HOW GODDESS MAKERS TRICKED YOU INTO BECOMING A MINI GODDESS?"

"Yeah! So what?"

"WELL MR. G LET US TRICK SOMEONE INTO BECOMING A GTS-GODDESS. RACHEL IS OUR ANSNWER TO YOU. AT LEAST THAT WAS THE PLAN."

Sara was shocked.

"You created a GTS-Goddess just to deal with me?"

"YOU PROVEN TO BE QUITE A PEST." Rose replied.

 

Rachel then woke up. Sara could tell that she was upset about something.

"THAT SW ARMY I FOUGHT EARLIER AND THE OTHER PEOPLE I KILLED. WERE THEY REAL?" Rachel asked.

"OF COURSE!" rose replied. "THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THEY CHOSE YOU. YOU'RE GOOD AT KILLING MORTALS."

"What army?" Sara thought about asking but didn't. Instead she watched Rachel look at her blood stained feet.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE?" Rachel cried.

"THERE ONLY MORTAL. DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT THEIR DEATHS." Rose replied.

"BUT I NEVER INTENDED TO KILL ANYBODY. I THOUGHT IT WAS A SIMULATION." Rachel whined.

"YOU GENTLE GTS-GODDESSES MAKE ME WANT TO GAG." Was Rose's response.

"There's such a thing as a gentle GTS-Goddess?" Sara asked.

"THERE'S DOZENS OF THEM IF THE WISHBONE GTS-GODDESS GUIDE IS ANY INDICATION." Rachel replied.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU GOING TO ASK. YES ALL THE GTS-GODDESSES MENTIONED IN THE GUIDE ARE REAL."

"EVEN SALLY COOPER AND JESSICA?" Rachel asked. Rose nodded yes.

"Who?" Sara asked. But got no answer.

"SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW?" Rachel asked.

"THAT'S PARTLY UP TO YOU. THIS WORLD IS YOUR ASSIGNMENT." Rose replied.

"YOUR NOT LEAVING ME HERE ARE YOU?" Rachel asked.

"I don't want to have a GTS-Goddess here on a permanent basis."

"WHY NOT? YOU CAN'T GO BACK TO YOUR HOME WORLD, THE LAWS OF PHYSICS THERE DON'T ALLOW FOR GTS-GODDESSES OR GIANTESSES." Rose told Rachel.

"A world without GTS? Can I move there?" Sara asked.

"NO! THE LAWS OF PHYSICS ON KIM BUCK'S WORLD DON'T ALLOW FOR SW OR MINI GODDESSES." Rose replied.

“Too bad. But it sounds like a safe haven. Too bad it came too late for my parents."

"AT LEAST THAT WENT RIGHT. THEY ARE DEAD AS DOORNAILS." Rose cried.

"UM I DON'T RECALL DROPPING MR. COLE. ARE YOU SURE HE'S DEAD?" Rachel asked.

"HE MUST BE. AND IF HE'S NOT I'LL KILL HIM MYSELF." Rose replied.

Sara was surprised to see two GTS-goddess arguing. What was said next surprised her even more.

"DON'T YOU HAVE A HEART ROSE?" Rachel asked.

"WHEN IT COMES TO SW AND THEIR RELATIVES NO." Rose replied before disappearing from sight.

"WHAT A COLD BITCH." Rachel muttered.

"I agree. Man there's must be something wrong with me, I'm agreeing with a GTS-goddess."

"FOR WHAT ITS WORTH I'M SORRY."

Part of Sara wanted to believe her. But she didn't trust the GTS-Goddess yet.

"Sorry won't bring back the people you killed will it?" She asked Rachel. Just before she teleported to British Columbia so she didn't hear Rachel's reply.

 

Sara then found herself in the ruins of Vancouver.

"How goes the battle?" She asked Andrea.

"Not good. She ignores me. Other than getting a few people out of the way, I've haven't had much luck. Vancouver has been destroyed and Gabrielle working on the other cities in the Fraser River Valley." Andrea replied.

 

Suddenly a nine-inch tall blond mini goddess appeared beside Sara. Andrea recognized her at once.

"Tina! What are you doing here?" Andrea asked.

"You two know each other?" Sara asked.

"Yes! Tina is a mini goddess who happens to be on our side." Andrea replied.

"I could have used your help earlier."

"I was helping you Sara. I was working behind the scenes to fool the GTS-Goddesses. Let me show you."

Before Sara could even argue, Tina grabbed her by the hand and then they were gone.

 

Sara was surprised to be led back to her house.

"Please forgive me for braking into your house. I wanted to place them in a safe place." Tina told Sara.

"Them?" Sara asked. Tina pointed to a six-inch tall couple standing in her living room.

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" Sara asked.

"Tina rescued us." Susan Cole replied.

"She froze time and shrank us with one of those size change guns."  Henry Cole added.

"I have the power not only to travel through time I can also freeze it as well. As for the size change gun I took it from a SW solder." Tina explained.

"Thank you Tina." Sara and her parents then got into a group hug.

 "So now what? Henry asked.

"Well the GTS-Goddesses think your dead. You could hide out at Sara's place until the war is over." Tina suggested.

"But the war could last for decades." Sara cried.

"Actually the war will last another six years." Tina replied.

"How do you know?" Sara asked.

"I'm a time traveler. I've been to the future and talked to future versions of myself. " Tina replied.

"Don't think I want to be coped up in a house for six years." Susan commented.

"I agree. I have another idea. We restore my parents back to normal and send them to Kim Buck's world."

"Where?" The Cole's asked.

"It's a world where the laws of physics don't allow GTS. You'll be safe from the GTS-Goddesses there." Sara replied.

"They also don't allow for SW. If you send you parents there, you'll never see them again." Tina pointed out.

"So your saying our choices are spending six years in this house or going into exile in another universe and never seeing our daughter again?" Susan asked.

"Unless you want another round with the GTS-Goddesses those are your choices."

"Anything but that." Susan cried.

"You're asking us to make a hard choice. I hate the thought of being shrunk for years but I also hate the idea of never seeing our daughter again." Henry commented.

"I'm not crazy about the choices ether, but Rachel and friends aren't giving us much choice."

"Actually Rachel not the problem you may find this part to believe Sara but you will become friends with Rachel. It's goddesses like Rose who are the problem."

"We need some time to think about it."

"All right. But don't take too long."

"In the mean time there's a GTS-Goddess I want to check up on."

 

Sara was a bit surprised to find Rachel on the move heading east.

"Where are you going?" Sara asked.

"TO HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA." Rachel replied. "IT'S MY HOME. OR AT LEAST THE CLOSEST THING I GOT TO HOME ON THIS WORLD."

"You said that you're sorry for your actions. Why not you prove it?"

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?"

"Gabrielle is on a rampage out in the Vancouver area. She has vowed to bring death to all Canadians."

"WHAT! SHE ACTUALLY SAID THAT?"

"Her actual words were "Death to Canada, death to the Canadian people."

"YOU'RE ASKING ME TO FIGHT ANOTHER GTS-GODDESS. I'M NOT SURE I WANT TO GOT THAT FAR." Rachel replied.

"Thought you were against the war on SW."

"I AM. BUT YOU’RE ASKING ME TO FIGHT A BATTLE I'M NOT SURE I CAN WIN. I FOUGHT BY HER SIDE WHEN I FIRST USED SIM GTS-GODDESS. SHE'LL BE THOUGH TO BEAT."

"So you're going to let Gabrielle wipe Canada off the map."

"SIGH! FOR THE SAKE OF CANADA I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO."

"Consider it pence for your earlier actions."

Rachel then gave Sara a look, but started heading west. Sara watched her go.

"Hope having GTS-Goddesses fight each other is a good idea." Sara thought to herself.

 Kim Buck worldMay 4 2003

"So that's our story." Henry Cole told Kim Buck.

Kim looked at the couple in his living room. A few hours earlier a wormhole had opened up and the Cole's emerged.

'That's an interesting tale. I'm a GTS fan, but I do feel sorry for you. I can't afford do to much for you. However I got friends who may be able to help you. Like you they came from another world to this one." Kim told the Cole's.

"What world did they come from?" Henry asked.

"They were survivors of mega world survivor. Now their successful GTS models. They are good people." Kim replied.

"Thought GTS weren't allowed in this world?" Susan asked.

"Giantess models are women over six feet tall. Most are between six and seven feet tall." Kim replied.

"Ok so giantess really means Amazon."

"Correct."

"We can live with that."

 

The end for now