- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.Author note: This was originally two stories Sara vs. the GTS-Goddesses and Sara meets Rachel Foster Sara vs. the GTS-Goddesses 

Prologue

 

 December 30, 2002

 

It was another boring day at "Goddess Makers". Mike cursed his honesty. No one wanted to become a mini goddess. Suddenly the ground began to shake.

"Now what?" Mike thought as he ran outside to see what was going on. His jaws dropped out at the sight of the 3,000-foot GTS-Goddesses. She had long blond hair and despite the fact it was wintertime, she was dressed in a T-shirt and shorts. She stopped mere feet from "Goddess Makers." Mike felt like an ant under her gaze.

"Are you Mike, manager of Goddess makers?" She asked.

"I am, and you are?"

"I am Sara Evens, better known as the 3,000 foot tourist. Although thanks to the war I don't sight see as much as a used to."

A red flag went up in Mike's mind.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"To shut Goddess makers down permanently. Nothing personal you understand. I actually find you cute and I promise a quick death for you."

"No please don't kill me." Mike begged but Sara lifted her leg and brought her foot down on him with a mighty CRUNCH. All that was left of him was a red stain and "Goddess makers" was nothing but rubble.

 Chapter one

Elsewhere about the same time:

 

Sara Cole was surfing the inter-universe net when she came across the Wishbone restaurant home page. She became very excited when she realized that the Wishbone meal deal could grant wishes.  Sara decided to check it out.

 

Sara soon found herself on the floor of the Wishbone restaurant. At first glance it looked like an ordinary restaurant. Then the tallest waitress she had ever seen walked by.

"Woah! How tall are you?" Sara asked the waitress.

The waitress then looked down at Sara. Sara saw by her nametag that her name was Brenda.

"I'm eight feet tall. Say your Sara aren't you?"

"You know me?" Sara asked.

"Not really. Andrea was hoping you would show up for the Christmas party. So she gave the restaurant staff a picture of you. So we would know who you are." Brenda replied.

"Is Stanley Charm around? I need to see him."

"He's out back. Want me to take you to him or can you get there on your own?"

"Take me to him." Sara then teleported herself to Brenda's shoulders.

 

A few minutes later Sara found herself in Stanley's Charm's office.

"Sara Cole is here to see you." Brenda told Stanley. Sara then jumped onto Stanley's desk.

"Stanley Charm I assume?" Sara asked.

"That's me. What can I do for you?" Stanley asked.

"I understand that your wishbone meal deal can grant any wish."

Stanley frowned. Then he said.

"Almost any wish. I should warn you if you plan to wish to return to your former size it won't work. Wishbone wishes can't change the size of goddesses. And I doubt that wishing that you never became a mini goddess would work."

Sara felt her hopes sink.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"I've been the manager here for over 140 years. I know how these wishes work." Stanley replied.

Sara did a double take. She could have sworn Stanley was in his thirties. But before she could ask how old he was, Sara sensed someone approaching.

 

 Seeing the Wishbone restaurant again brought back memories for Katharina, the Nazi GTS-Goddess.

"Has it really been over sixty years since I've been here?" She asked herself in German. Back in the summer of 1940, when she came across Wishbone, she was just another girl with a solder for a dad. But thanks to Wishbone she became an unstoppable 3,000-foot GTS-Goddess. Conquer of the British and Russians.

 

Katharina then frowned: she sensed the presence of a mini goddess at the restaurant.

 

"Stanley please tell me the rumours that you have gone pro mini goddess aren't true."

 

"You two know each other?" Sara asked Stanley.

 

"Unfortunately the answer is yes." Stanley replied. "Her name is Katharina. We meet back in 1940. She misled me into thinking that her people were the victims instead of the villains. I told her about the Wishbone meal deal and GTS-Goddesses and she wished to become a GTS-goddess."

 

"You're talking to that mini goddess instead of me. I'm disappointed in you Stanley. After all you done for the GTS-Goddess race, you open up your arms to the mini goddesses. I'm giving you two minutes to get out here to explain yourself or I'm going to crush your restaurant underfoot."

 

"Relax Sara. This restaurant has smart shields.  She won't be able to destroy this place."

"I want to reason with her."

"You're probably wasting your time Sara. But I won't stop you." Stanley replied.

 

Sara felt small and insignificant standing in front of Katharina.

"My name is Sara Cole. I want to come to an understanding."

"You’re a mini goddess, I'm a GTS-Goddess we're natural enemies. End of story."

"It doesn't have to be that way. I never wanted to become a mini goddess. I want nothing to do with the war. How this for a deal, I leave the GTS-Goddesses alone and in turn you don't brother me. How does that sound?"

Katharina could barely keep from laughing.

"You fool. If we left you alone, it would encourage others to become mini goddesses. My friend Sara Evens has already destroyed Goddess makers and is destroying your home town as we speak."

Sara was horrified. She hoped Katharina was bluffing. But she didn't want to take the chance.

"Will you excuse me for a moment? There something I need to check." Sara then teleported back to her home world.

"Stop, I'm not finished with you yet. You can't treat the ruler of the master race this way." Katharina cried, but Sara was already gone. Frustrated, Katharina attacked the Wishbone restaurant, but was stopped by the smart shield."

"Oww! That's hurts." Katharina cried in German.

 

Sara Evens didn't have the heart to compete the task. She was supposed to destroy Donville, Sara Cole's hometown. But she couldn't bring herself to commit mass murder.

"You're getting a reprieve for now." She told the town people. "But be warned, the GTS council will send someone else to destroy this town." 

 

"And why would they do that?" Sara asked.

 

Sara Evens looked to see who had spoken. Despite the size different see was able to spot the tiny mini goddess.

 

"So you’re Sara Cole. To answer your question, they hate you. They figured if they destroyed your home town and killed your family it would discourage others from becoming mini goddesses."

"That's insane. All that would do is make me hate the GTS-Goddesses."

"Personally I agree. That is why I am not following orders to destroy this town although I did destroy Goddess makers.

"That's no great loss. But can't you convince the GTS council to leave me alone?"

Sara Evens shook her head.

"Afraid not. I may not have the stomach for mass murder, but there are plenty of GTS-Goddesses that do."

"Is Katharina among them?"

"You met her?"

"Just a short while ago. She was the one that told me that you were destroying my hometown."

"Well if made an enemy of her, everything you love is in great danger. She'll destroy your family and friends out of spite. Anyway I must be going."

 

Sara Evens then walked away from the town. Leaving the stunned towns people in her wake. Although a few asked who the heck was Katharina. Sara for her part wondered what to do next.

 InterludeDecember 30, 2002

"You disobeyed our orders?"

Sara Evens knew she would get in trouble with the council. But she was hoping they wouldn't be this mad.

"I didn't have the heart to carry them out." Sara replied.

"Leave her alone. I was the one that removed her will to carry them out."

The council turned to see who had spoken. To there surprise it was Mr. G

"Are you saying we should leave Sara Cole alone?"

"Not at all. It's just that Sara Evens is the wrong GTS-Goddess for the job."

"Then who is the right goddess for the job?"

"I am." Katharina replied. "I want to make her suffer. I want to destroy Donville"

"I will make one request. Please wait until January 2nd 2003 before making your move against Sara Cole."

"As you wish Mr. G. Maybe it is for the best. Sara and her friends will be lulled into a false sense of security and then I will destroy them."

 December 30 2002

"You're serious?"

Sara looked up at Paul Hoffman, Mayor of Donville.

"That's what Stanley Charm told me. Katharina is a Nazi GTS-goddess. She's the same height as Sara Evens but a lot meaner judging from my encounter with her. "

"This morning if you had told me that there's a three thousand foot GTS-goddess out to destroy us I would have laughed at you, but after seeing Sara Evens. What can we do to stop her?"

"I don't know. But I'll ask someone who does know."

"Who?" Paul asked, but Sara was already gone.

 

To her relief, Katharina wasn't hanging around the wishbone restaurant. So Sara decided to teleport herself inside.

 

Inside she found Stanley talking to a man sitting at a computer thermal.

"I still don't approve." Stanley told the man.

"I'm on brake. There nothing wrong with betting online during brake minutes is there?"

"No but I still feel it's wrong to bet on wither or not people will die."

"Excuse me, mind telling me what's going on?" Sara asked.

Stanley and the other turn guy turned to look at her.

"Oh your back. Sara meet Andy, he a Sizechanger that workers here at Wishbone."

"So you’re the mini goddess that caused a stir earlier today. Nice to meet you."

"You too. What's a Sizechanger?"

"My race has the power to change our size. We can also change the size of other beings with the exception of Goddesses and gods and the size of objects." Andy replied.

"So you’re an alien."

"I'm not Human if that what you mean. My blood is purple and there are other internal differences. "

"I take it you can't shrink Katharina down to a more manageable size?"

"Afraid not! Like I said, I can't change the size of goddesses."

"Too bad! I would love to be Human sized again. By the way, when I came in you were talking about betting on people's lives. What's that all about?"

"I was placing bets on the inter universe web site 'Bets R US' regarding Minimizer's story "Dwindling ratings".  Many of us are betting on how many contestants will survive "Survivor: the backyard."

"I've seen survivor, isn't there be definition only one survivor?"

"You don't understand. We're placing bets on who will die. Assuming there's a body count that is."

"What! Who ever heard of reality show where people actually die?"

"You never heard of 'Mega world survivor" or "Tease that mortal meets mega world survivor" have you?" Stanley asked.

"No. I'm not sure I want to know. Is anyone betting on who will win the show? Or is the body count all people care about?" Sara asked.

"My understanding is that most bets placed are on who will get eliminated and when." Stanley replied.

"Personally I'm betting at least one of the contestants will die before the story is over. "

"Think that's a bad bet Andy. The intelligence reports I've seen suggest that there no plans to kill any contestants. Besides it's time for you to go back to work."

 

"All right! It's been nice meeting you Sara."

"As interesting as that talk was. I still need to deal with Katharina. Do you know how to stop her?"

"Well, for starters forget using physical force against her. She is immortal and any physical damage you do to her will quickly heal. You need to outwit her somehow."

"But how? Don't you know her?"

"Before today. I hadn't seen her since 1940. And back then she outwitted me. So I'm not the one to ask. However I can look up some info on her in the inter universe net."

"I got the inter universe net at home, that's how I found out about Wishbone in the first place. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but do you know of anyone else who can help me?'

"Well Andrea and her friends have experience fighting GTS-Goddesses. They should be able to help."

"There the ones who got me in this mini goddess mess in the first place. Have anyone else in mind?

"Well I suppose you can try to see Mr. G."

"Who is Mr. G?"

"He is the creator and ruler of the Wishbone muliuniverse." Stanley replied.

"You make him sound like God. Think I'll try to see this G."

 

Sara found herself in a void. In front of her she could see two tall women arguing with a short man. One woman was a blond, the other a brunette. The man was 5'6" and wore glasses.

"Come on have a heart G." The blond witch said.

"Yeah our ratings are dwindling." The brunette added.

"I do have a heart. But I'm still not asking Minimizer if you can interfere with his story line. As for your ratings why not you tease a Sizechanger for a change? There mortal."

The two witches clearly had mixed thoughts on the idea.

"Think about it. Now go, I wish to talk to Sara."

The two Super Witches then disappeared.

"Who are those two?" Sara asked.

"There names Cindy and Tammy. There the super witch hosts of 'Tease that mortal'. They feel that people should get killed off in survivor shows until only contestant is left alive." Mr. G replied.

"They don't care much for mortals do they?" Sara asked.

"Most Super witches consider mortals to be little more than mobile dust."

"Ouch! Guess I can't count of them for help."

"They would help Katharina before they would help you."

"Speaking of Katharina, do you have power over her?"

"I have power over all the goddesses in the Wishbone multiuniverse including yourself." Mr. G replied. "And to answer your next question, I won't stop her. But I have decided to give you a couple of days of breathing room. You have until dawn of January 2nd 2003 to decide what to do. After that Donville is fair game."

 

"But how do I stop her? I don't want my friends and neighbours dying because of me."

"That you wll have to figure out on your own. But I will give one hint. That house you got for Christmas is crush proof. Any mortals inside it will be safe from attack."

"But my house is too small for normal sized people." Sara complained, but Mr. G was gone. She blinked and then realized she was standing in front of her home.

 

To be continued