- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

It was like any other day, I was outside playing on the roof of my house when i noticed my neighbor was washing clothes.  Up until then, I never had any interest in the opposite sex, some even still had cooties to me.  But my neighbor wasn't like all the girl in school, or at the park.  Standing at about 5'7, she must of weighed about 280lbs. which she carried mostly in her ass and thighs.  She was cuban, with light skin and short black hair.  She had pretty big boobs too, not oversized, but more than a handful.  Her name was barbara and she was a 42 year old divorced housewife on disability.  She had an obsession with cleaning which explained why she was constantly cleaning and dusting the house.  Then of course, there were the nightgown she wore  everywhere she went, long enough to keep everything out of view, but were very flimsy and almost transparent in the right light.  Apparently her disability check didn't leave her with enough money to really splurge on clothing so she only had a few of them.  The rest of her wardrobe consisted of tight spandex and sweatpants and long dresses.  Since they stretched they were all that really fit her without breaking.  This particular evening my mom was making dinner while i was outside and barbara was finishing up some laundry in her backyard.  She was wearing a very light and very thin nightgown, no bra, and i could make out her panty line as she bent over to retrieve clothes from the dryer.  I saw she was preparing to start hanging clother on the clothes line and decided i had to get closer.  I crawled along the wall that separates my house from hers until i reached a tree.  Now she was about 10ft away from me, i c ould make out her nipples through the thin cotton fabric.  Still i needed to be closer so inched closer down the wall to the other side of the tree.  Now i could actually hear her breathing and humming some old hispanic song.  I watched as i got comfortable, what was it about this fat lady that drew me to her.  She didn't realy have a pretty face, she had a tendancy of being annoying and the older kids on the block always called names.  Then she turned and bent over to get some clothes from the backet, giving me clear view of her ass.  I was in shock, her gown rose up completely exposing her white cotton underwear.  You could actually see the dimpled skin through the underwear and i was mesmorize by her giant thighs jiggling uncontrollably.  I looked a little lower and noticed i could see up her gown and stared in disbelief at her breasts rocking back and forth.  I just stared, as i leaned on a branch watching her get back up and continue hanging her clothes.  Suddenly, the branch broke and she looked at the tree, I immediately rolled away and jumped to the other side of the fence but it was too late, she had seen me.

Two months later and my mom is explaning to me how hse has to go out of town on business.  She's telling me how she couldn't find a babysitter to watch over me cuz it would need to be a full-time babysitter (i was on summer vacation) and it would be more than a couple of days.  In fact mom told me she was going through some interview/training/conference thing and it could easily be as long as too weeks.  She gave me come money and said she would leave the babysitter money too.  I asked who the babysitter was and she said that once our neighbor barbara heard my predicament she practically offered her services for free.  I froze, my mind racing back over the past 2 months to that day she saw me peeping.  A little further and it was a window i broke playing with a golfball, or the eggs i had thrown at the house for holloween.  Surely she wouldn't know that was him though, at least he hoped.  He caught his mother's last sentence about me behaving myself like a perfect child.  She reminded me how barbara is older and was raised in an era when causing physical pain was the only discipline she ever knew.  Apparently she had already made arrangements and although she asked barbara to try and use alternatives before resorting to hitting him, but told her if worse comes to worse, do what you have to do.  Then my mother told me to do exactly as barbara says, while she's away, barbara is in complete control.  I swallowed hard.

Twenty minutes later and the door closed in barbara's living room and a heavy lock slid in place, locking me in and the rest of the world out.  She turned and looked at me, she stood wearing a tshirt and jean shorts.  The fat from her thighs actually coming up and around the bottom of her shorts as she stepped over to me.  She stood in front of me and laid down her ground rules.  It was ridiculous, she gave me a bed time, a limit for tv, a schedule for reading, and some chores.  First chore she gave me was separating her dirty clothes.  I was hesitant and she then yelled it at me and i winced.  I went to stand and she pushed me back to the couch with a firm "stay here!" and i complied.  She stepped out of the room and i was confused, why was she yelling at me, and why do i have to do her chores, i'm on summer vacation.  My mind was cut short as she came back into the room with an enormous container that could easily have fir 2, maybe 3 of me inside.
"usually i don't get to wash all my clothes," she started, "they're so big i have to wash them one by one, so that means i end up having to wear the same clothes for a couple of day at a time" She hoisted the container over to the armrest of the couch i was on. "Thats changed now that you're here," she smiled "you can wash w/e doesn't fit in the washer by hand, now here seperate these."
She proceeded to dump the content of her laundry bin completely on top of me and i was buried in a mountain of panties, nightgowns, and other tight fitting clothing should wear.  Then the smell hit me, all at once i realized that not only did she not wash her clothes, she didn't wash herself either.  As i struggled to get out from under the mountain of clothes i was face to face with the croth of one of her panties.  I gagged immediately and looked lower only to be greeted by a very wide skidmark with a very distinct smell.  I began coughing and leaned forward in an attempt to get away from the couch.  I hit the floor to hear her laughing behind me, and i slowly began seperating clothes.