- Text Size +
I had barely extracted myself from the pile of bras when the next woman walked in. Although her breasts were slightly smaller, she made up for it with an incredibly oversized ass. At this height i was actually eye level with it and it sent shivers down my spine. She had on a tight fitting long sleeve shirt, and a pair of leggings. They were so tight i could actually see the thong she was wearing right through the pants. I was also able to make out all the dimples in her ass and thighs as she came into the dressing room.

She dropped all her clothes onto the table above me, i couldn't see how many items she had, but i could see she was there in search of new leggings. I looked at her thighs in shock, she was actually casting a shadow over me.

"A little help please!" said the woman, obviously frustrated.
"ummm..." was all i could get out before she picked me up and moved down towards the table the last woman just tortured me on. She didnt put me on the table though, she stood me on the floor in front of her. I had my back to the drawers underneath the table looking at her in front of me when she decided to start sifting through her clothes. As she moved forward her knees pressed my hands against the drawers pinning me in place. As i felt the heat from her thighs rubbing against my arms, then my shoulders, i panicked as i realized that my face was about to go into her crotch.

The smell hit me before her soft crotch did. With my hands pinned down I couldn't move away or fight her off, and my face was completely buried into her warm thighs. I kept trying to move but i was held firm, this woman must've weighed close to 250lbs. In my weakened state i could barely turn my head to the side having to sneak in breaths through her fat folds and the soft grey cloth material of her pants.

Finally she backed up and released me from her thighs, the relief was short-lived as she held o ut the incredibly tight pair of leggings she was about to try on.

"Help me take these off" she commanded as she turned around and i was once again face to face with her giant ass.

I grabbed the waistband and pulled down with all my might, i couldn't get the elastic over her wide hips. She reached back to help me and in doing so pulled my hands down with her waistband. Unlucky for me she bent over as she did this which caused her ass cheeks to open wide and her ass to press up against me. It happened so quickly that i didn't have time to react until my face was pressed against the drawers and my face was wedged into her ass. Either she didnt care or she didnt notice, but she continued to pell off the rest of her leggings.

While still bent over she began to slip on the new pair of leggings. Her ass was so large that as she stood up to finish trying them on she lifted me off the ground. I placed my hands on her ass and pushed but my hands just sunk into her soft cheeks. She ignored my struggles and continued to pull up her leggings. I struggled to breathe since her ass had such a firm grip around my head. I couldn't see it myself, but her cheeks actually wrapped around my ears and the back of my head, my neck and body were dangling out of the bottom of her ass crack. I didn't notice either that in the process of pulling up the leggings, she had scooped up my legs in the process. i suddenly felt my legs getting lighter but i didnt have enough time to pull them out and before i knew it, the waistband was at my neck and my legs were pressed against hers. My hands were still free until she finished pulling up the leggings.

She pulled and pulled until she had situated herself correctly into the stretchy material. She admired herself in the mirror, how the material hugged each and every curve in her body. then she turned around and smiled at what she saw. The massive bulk of her ass was still there, only now there was a small pair of hands pressed against each buttock. Further down she followed the outline of the little man, She bent over forward to get a better look at the underside, and there was his chest, pressed firmly up against her pussy. She pulled the pants a little tighter as she followed his legs to the front of her pants where the his shins were barely noticeable against her giant thighs. She could feel him trying to struggle, trying to breathe so she bent over again, this time touching her toes, knowing the lower she went, the closer to her asshole his face was pressed. When she finally felt his face touch her anus, she back up to the table, leaned against the corner holding me in place, and then stood up.

The pressure on my face was immense, but alleviated by the oily ass crack the woman had. It also meant his face was now wedged deep in her ass, up against her asshole, but at least now he could breathe. Or so he thought until the woman decided it was a good time to fart since no one was around her anymore. After such a large lunch she would usually be gassy for an hour or two, but since she was still shopping she had held it all in for the past hour. Once the first fart came out it opened a seemingly never ending supply of gas. Her asshole never really closed again, just kept sputtering out little farts every couple of seconds. Although I could breathe, i didnt really want to. She walked around the dressing room, trying on different tops, and by now i could actually feel the wetness of her crotch. At times when she moved my body would peel away from pussy and my hands and arms were covered in her slimy discharge. Then she would bend and press me up against her all over again.

After what seemed like hours, she finally stopped moving about the room. I assumed she was finally finished but she proved me wrong. She went and sat on the couch in a side-lying position. With her back to the sofa cushions, she pulled the front of her leggings out and reached in to her pants. Once she found my legs she pulled my legs but i wouldn't budge, her ass was holding on tightly. After fighting for a while her ass relented and finally released my head. The joy from escaping the prison quickly gave way to fear as i realized what was happening next.

My face was pulled through the slimy mess that was her pussy, i felt myself pass her wet thong, and fat lips. I even passed her erect clit and was buried in her dense bush when she did the unthinkable.

She reach in with her other hand and rather than pull me out, she moved her thong completely to the side, Then removed her hand and i felt my face and body going back into her crotch. After reaching the end of her pussy, i was able to pull in a short gasp of air in the space underneath her ass. She then pulled me back out and pushed me back in. She began slowly as ever, with me gasping for breathe after every stroke. After a minute or two of this slow torture, my nose was clogged with her juices and i could barely breathe whenever i did get a chance to. As she picked up speed my breathing became much more erratic, with less chances to gasp for air all that could be heard is the faint gurgling of me drowning in her cum.

Faster and faster she went until finally she came, showering me in her juices. I lay there, my head in between her ass crack gasping for air. I lay there while i waited for her to come down from her orgasm. She pulled down the leggings, wet and stained with her cum, pulled me out of her thighs and dropped me into the crotch of the leggings. picked everything up and left it all in a pile at the front of the entrance. I finally managed to crawl out of the pile of clothes and slowly push them off to the corner. After wiping my face i staggered back out to the front of the dressing room to be greeted by the next plus size woman shopping in this section...