- Text Size +

1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Rachel Foster meets Sara Cole 

Prologue

Rose Crusher: "You’re not writing enough about GTS-Goddesses."

Mr. G: "All right! I'll them about Rachel Foster."

Rose: "Why tell them about that disappointment?"

Mr. G "Why not? She's a GTS-Goddess. I let the GTS Council pick someone to trick into becoming a GTS-Goddess. The council picked her not me."

Rose: "Liar.  You intended from the start that she becomes a GTS-Goddess."

Mr. G: "You know me too well. Shall I get to the story?"

Rose: "If you must."

 Kim Buck World May 3, 2003

 

Rachel looked at her refection in the mirror. She was 5'10" with reddish brown hair and green eyes. Then she saw the reflection of Carol her roommate standing behind her.

"You're off to the Sim GTS-Goddess VR again."

"How did you guess?"

"You're sending all your days off there. You're starting to scare me."

"You have no idea how realistic this VR is. The first time I tried it I helped crush an army of SW and met a simulation of Gabrielle. Every time I try it it's a different experience. You should try it some time Carol.

"No way. I fear that VR machine will eat you alive some day."

"You're being silly Carol. Besides you are my roommate, not my keeper. See you later."

 

Chapter one

 Sara Cole's home worldMay 3, 2003

Rachel looked around; she was standing in the middle of a forest. She estimated her height at 1500 feet.

"Every time I enter VR, I'm always 1500 feet tall." Rachel muttered.

"You have a problem with your height?"

Rachel looked down at the 600 foot blond GTS-Goddess in front of her.

"You’re Rose Crusher. I've heard a lot about you."

"Good things I hope. As for your height, now is the time to speak up or forever hold your peace."

"It's fine. I just find it curious that SIM GTS-Goddess picks the same height for me every time." Rachel replied.

"It's time to get on with our mission. Are you familiar with Sara Cole?"

"She's a mini goddess isn't she? I remember reading in the Wishbone GTS-Goddess guide that she fought a GTS-Goddess. A Nazi but I can't remember her name."

"Her name is Katharina. She will not be joining us."

"That's good. I hate Nazi's." Rachel commented.

"Our mission is to destroy her home town and kill her parents hopefully before Sara can interfere."

"Won't it make more sense to take her parents hostage?" Rachel asked.

"That is easier said than done. Besides they deserve to die. Having a mini goddess for a daughter is a capitol offense." Rose replied.

 

Rachel and Rose towered over the town of Donville. It was still being rebuilt from the last GTS-Goddess attack.

"Where's Sara anyway?" Rachel asked. "Shouldn't she be defending her home town?"

"Gabrielle will be keeping her busy. But we must move quickly. I'll go after the Cole's while you destroy the town." Rose replied.

 

Rose's words filled the townspeople of Donville with dismay especially when Rachel started crushing everyone in sight underfoot.

 

Henry Cole watched in dismay as the 1500-foot GTS-Goddess got closer and closer to his place of work. He saw people pleading with her to leave them alone.

"Sorry! It's not my fault you live in a mini goddess town." Rachel replied.

This gave some people ideas.

"Why not go after the Cole's? And leave us alone." They suggested to Rachel.

"Good idea! Can you lead me to Henry and Susan Cole?"

To his dismay, his neighbours led Rachel right to him.

"I don't believe this. After all we had done for you. This is how you repay me."

"Sorry Henry. But we have no intention of being shrunk and having to hide in a doll house." They replied.

 

Henry then looked up at the towering figure of Rachel.

"What are you going to do with me?" He asked.

"You can climb onto my hand and become my hostage."

"And if I refuse?"

"Then I'll crush you like a bug."

"Don't kill me. I'll become your hostage."

Rachel then placed her right hand on the ground and Henry climbed aboard.

 

Across town Rose Crusher stood above the temporary shelter where the Cole's were living. She then crushed the shelter under foot.

"So long Susan Cole." Rose cried.

 

"What's she talking about?" Henry asked.

"Rose just killed your wife."  Rachel replied. Henry then began to weep.

 

A few seconds later much to her surprise Sara showed up.

"You're back earlier than I expected." Rose told Sara

"Rose Crusher? What have you done?" Sara asked.

"I crushed the life out of your mother. She's as dead as a door nail." Rose replied, unable to contain the glee in her voice."

"What about my dad?" Sara asked.

"I have him." Rachel replied as she walked toward Sara making sure she didn't drop Henry.

"Who the heck are you?" Sara asked.

"Sara Cole met Rachel Foster." Rose replied.

"I can speak for myself Rose. My name is Rachel. It's time to make a deal."

"We discussed this earlier. No hostage deals. We kill her parents and everyone in town. End of story."

"Hey don't talk about me as if I'm not even here." Sara told Rose. She then turned to Rachel.

"What type of deal do you have in mind?" Sara asked.

 

"Something along the lines of abandon your war against the GTS-Goddesses or else your dad is toast."

"If you think I'm going to go for that you don't know me very well." Sara replied.

"I admit I don't you very well at all. I'm a GTS fan not a SW fan."

"Stop wasting time. Kill Mr. Cole." Rose cried.

Rachel then looked down at her right hand and got the shock of her life. Henry Cole was gone. Rachel was puzzled. She didn't hear him cry out and didn't think she dropped him.

"Something wrong?" Sara asked.

"This whole simulation is wrong." Rachel replied.

"Excuse me?"

"There is no point fighting an indescribable mini goddess. Sure you can kill mortal SW and I admit that killing that army was fun. But how can one win against some one who can't die?"

Rose shook her head. Then she said.

"We had such high hopes for you. Out of all the candidates who tried SIM GTS-Goddess the council thought you were the best for our needs."

"What's Sim GTS-Goddess?" Sara asked.

"It's a VR simulator. This whole universe exists inside a computer." Rachel replied.

"I'm no simulation." Sara protested.

"Neither I'm I." Rose added. "But I can understand your confusion."

"I'm not confused.  You two are simulations and I'm real. I'll prove it." Rachel then pinched herself. To her surprise nothing happened. So she pinched herself again. But still nothing happened.

"You think your dreaming?" Sara asked.

"I don't understand. It always worked before." Rachel cried.

"That's because you were a temp before. Now you’re a permanent GTS-Goddess." Rose explained.

"But I got a life back in the real world." Rachel moaned.

"That's the best part of this deal. When you entered the VR machine you split into two people. A version of you is living your life back on Kim Buck's world while you live life here as a GTS-goddess.  Here take a look at the other version of you."

 Interlude 

Rachel ran into her apartment starling her roommate Carol.

"What's wrong Rachel?" Carol asked.

"The strangest thing happened. I arrived at Sim GTS-Goddess. But the simulator died almost as soon as I entered it.  Then the guy operating the machine kicks me out of the building for no good reason and places a "closed for good "sign."

Carol then pats Rachel on the back.

"You got to face reality. You’re a human being not a GTS-Goddess. It would be a shame if you hid in a fantasy world when you can be a great human."

"You been watching Dr. Phil again haven't you?"

"It shows doesn't it?"

"I guess you right. But it was fun while it lasted."

Rachel and Carol then hug each other.

End interlude

 

Rachel then found herself back in Donville. It started to dawn on her that she really was a GTS-goddess. Then some questions come to her mind.

"That SW army I fought earlier and the other people I killed. Were they real?"

"Of course!" Rose replied. That's one of the reasons why they chose you. You’re good at killing morals."

Rachel then looked at her blood stained feet and cried.

"What have I done?"

"There only mortal. Don't feel so bad about there deaths."

"But I never intended to kill anybody. I thought it was a simulation."

"You gentle GTS-Goddess make me want to gag."

"There's such a thing as a gentle GTS-Goddess?" Sara asked.

"There's dozens of them if the Wishbone GTS-Goddess guide is any indication." Rachel replied.

"I know what you're going to ask. Yes all the GTS-Goddesses mentioned in the guide are real."

"Even Sally Cooper and Jessica?" Rachel asked. Rose nodded yes.

"Who?" Sara asked. But the GTS-Goddess ignored the question.

"So what happens now?" Rachel asked.

"That's partly up to you. This world is your assignment." Rose replied.

"Your not leaving me here are you?" Rachel asked.

"I don't want to have a GTS-Goddess here on a permanent basis."

"Why not? You can't go back to your home world, the laws of physics there don't allow for GTS-Goddesses or giantesses."

"A world without GTS? Can I move there?" Sara asked.

"No! The laws of physics on Kim Buck's world don't allow for SW or mini goddesses." Rose replied.

“Too bad. But it sounds like a safe haven. Too bad it came too late for my parents."

"At least that went right. They are dead as doornails."

"Um I don't recall dropping Mr. Cole. Are you sure he's dead?" Rachel asked.

"He must be. And if he not I'll kill him myself." Rose replied.

"Don't you have a heart Rose?" Rachel asked.

"When it comes to SW and their relatives no." Rose replied before disappearing from sight.

"What a cold bitch." Rachel muttered.

"I agree. Man there's must be something wrong with me, I'm agreeing with a GTS-goddess." Sara muttered.

"For what it’s worth, I'm sorry."

"Sorry won't bring back the people you killed will it?"

"No it won't." Rachel then hung her head in shame. After a few seconds Rachel realized that Sara was gone.

 

Rachel sat down and thought about what to do next. She recalled all she knew about GTS-goddesses.

"Let's see, GTS-Goddesses don't need to eat or drink. At least I don't have to worry about starvation or having to use the bathroom. There also immortal and ageless, so I don't have to worry about the military killing me." Rachel though to herself.

 

"Where should I go?" Rachel cried aloud.

"Home! " a brave man replied. (Or is that a stupid man considering he didn't leave town when the GTS-Goddess arrived)

"Who are you?" Rachel asked the man.

"My name is Albert."

"Well Al. I think your right. While I can't go back to my real home I'll do the next best thing. I'll go to this world version of Halifax, Nova Scotia. Happen to know the way?"

"Take the route 9 to the Tans Canada then head east." Albert replied.

"Thanks Al." Rachel then got up and started the long walk to Halifax.

 

Rachel soon discovered that determining which road was route 9 was easier said than done. So she decided to head east, figuring she would hit the Atlantic Ocean eventually and with luck Nova Scotia.

 

About an hour after leaving Donville Sara appeared in front of Rachel.

 "Where are you going?" Sara asked.

"To Halifax, Nova Scotia." Rachel replied. "It's my home or at least the closest thing I got to home on this world."

"You said that you're sorry for your actions. Why not you prove it?" Sara asked.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Gabrielle is on a rampage out in the Vancouver area. She has vowed to bring death to all Canadians." Sara replied.

"What! She actually said that?" Rachel asked. She had met Gabrielle earlier and she showed no anti Canadian basis then.

"Her actual words were "Death to Canada, death to the Canadian people."

"You're asking me to fight another GTS-goddess. I'm not sure I want to go that far." "And I don't want the GTS council to consider me a traitor." Rachel added under her breath.

"Thought you were against the war on SW."

"I am but your asking me to fight a battle I'm not sure I can win. I fought by her side when I first used SIM GTS-Goddess. She'll be though to beat."

"So you're going to let Gabrielle wipe Canada off the map."

"Sigh! For the sake of Canada I'll see what I can do."

"Consider it pence for your earlier actions."

"Some pence, I'm risking going to war with the GTS-Goddess race." Rachel was tempted to tell Sara. Instead she gave her a look and starting the long walk west.

 EpilogueMay 4, 2003

Rose: "We heard quite enough. Is anything going to go right for us GTS-goddesses this year?"

Mr. G: "Well Michelle is having some success in getting world leaders on mega world to join the fight on the GTS-Goddess side. On the other hand you're not going to like the latest member of the GTS-Goddess race."

Rose: "Your not referring to Rachel are you?"

Mr. G: "Take a look."

 

Rose watched Jennifer Large carrying a struggling 4,000 blond GTS-Goddess.

"Let me go. I got to save her." The blond pleaded with Jennifer.

"There's nothing you can do for Rita. She's on her way to oblivion." Jennifer replied.

"But I can't just leave her to shrink into oblivion." The blond replied.

"What's going on? Is that who I think it is?" Rose asked Mr. G.

"That's Amanda formerly of the World Protection Committee. I say formally because every mortal on the Gender War world got hit with x-shrink a couple of hours ago."

Rose: "That's good news. I'm not sorry to see that world go.  But why make Amanda a GTS-Goddess?"

Mr. G: "I have my reasons."

 

The end for now