- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Something short to get you excited.

Sarah sighed contentedly as she sunk back into her couch. The college student was relaxing after a particularly grueling lacrosse practice and had her socked feet placed on her coffee table while a team of four tinies massaged her feet.


“Ahhh,” I needed this, Sarah smiled.


The toned brunette was in her usual post-practice attire: her team hoodie, black leggings, and white Nike socks pulled halfway up her calves. As usual the socks were a little damp post practice and had the usual dirt around the heel area. But Sarah didn’t care; she expected her tinies to massage. Her legs were crossed at the ankles, right leg over the left. Occasionally she’d bob a foot to keep the tinies on their toes.


Sarah’s eyes flirted with sleep as the tinies worked, but she caught movement out of the corner of her eye.


“Really?” she said with a haughty chuckle. One of her tinies had taken this opportunity to make a run for it. Without even moving her feet, Sarah picked up her phone, opened up the shrinking app, and selected the running tiny. With a smile she moved the slider all the way to the left, reducing the escapee to a mere dot on the table.


For the escaping tiny, it took a second to comprehend what happened. First, he was running, then all of a sudden the table stretched off in all directions. He was shrinking more. He heard Sarah's laughter roaring above him.


“How pathetic,” Sarah sneered. “Did you really think you’d escape? Do you know how powerful I am? You can keep running but it won’t do you any good. I mean, it's funny to me, but you're fucked."


The little tiny stopped and looked up. He could see Sarah’s giant white socks, her long legs, and off in the distance that smirk. Her hands were resting comfortably behind her head. She hadn’t even moved. She was idly flexing her feet as if she didn't have a care in the world.


“I’m just lounging here, speck. Didn’t even need to move to stop your escape. Do you get how insignificant you are? Destroying you is comically easy. Here, look.”


Sarah uncrossed her right leg and raised it, right over where the tiny speck of an escapee now stood.


“HA!” Sarah exclaimed. “I barely needed to even move my foot and you’re dwarfed. Sometimes I surprise myself with how powerful I can be, ya know?"


Sarah’s socked foot hovered, just a couple of inches above the tiny.


“Maybe you’re still running? Maybe begging for mercy that won't come? But who cares, you’re too small. Bye bye.”


With a smile, Sarah simply lowered her heel down onto the table. Just one little tap, and then she crossed her right leg over her knee. She finally moved, leaning forward and peering down at her heel.


“Can’t even see that speck’s blood. Fucking loser.”


Sarah then peered down at the three remaining tinies.


“Well, you know the rules. If one of you tries to escape, you all get punished.”


Sarah smiled widely and picked up her shrinking app. She may have been tired after practice, but she had enough energy for some fun.