- Text Size +

The whole world around her was disappearing. She was huge before, so the size she was reaching now was simply unfathomable. The land at her feet transformed into a greenish desert. There were no more buildings, no more airplanes, no more traces of humanity. Nothing. The curve of the planet she was standing on top of had become clearly evident too.



She scanned the ground at her feet to look for the metropolis she had just spent some time on. She barely recognized it as a greyish spot on the ground, one that she could've buried under any of her toes.



The ground also lacked any discrepancy. It was simply flat. The mountains, which she saw in the distance at her previous height, were reduced to a millimetrical crest on the ground. She could have flattened entire ranges under her sandals.



There was nothing in this world anymore that could begin to compare to her. The big tower from the city which managed to at least reach to her calves before, was now an invisible dust crumb dominating a dust city.



Yes, that's what everything around her had turned into: dust. Cities were made of dust, and mountains were pebbles. But what she found most amusing were the clouds. They were so insignificant, that they didn't even manage to topple the platform on the shoe.



Those clouds that to normal people looked so remote in the sky, couldn't even begin to reach her toes. This realization made her consider HOW she looked like to the populations below.



Hell, her shoes alone were higher than the highest mountains. It was likely that the people around the area where her feet were, couldn't even dream of looking past her toes!



This realization filled her with hilarity. She started to take a few steps around, surveying the world around her feet, finding nothing more than different shades of green that turned slightly darker and uniformous after she compressed them underfoot. The bottom of her sandals easily crushed millions of individuals with each step she took.



She was certainly changing the geography of that place for good. Each of her footsteps created a new depression on the ground, that sank a couple kilometres under the all-powerful shoe. It was an almost imperceptible difference to Stephanie, but it changed the way the planet would be shaped forever.



She barely cared about where she was stepping. She noticed during her steps a couple of grey spots that were possibly cities as big as the one she grew on top of. To her, it didn't matter if she stepped on them. The young woman, a nobody on her planet, was clearly a Goddess to the people of this one. She enjoyed the feeling of having power, for once. However, the way things had developed turned out to be quite dull.



When she was – relatively - smaller, at least, she could entertain herself by watching the little cities and their population. Now, all that was left was that depressing green landscape. She stepped onto the sea, to see if things would be different. She made a few steps through the blueish puddle, and it didn't even manage to wet the skin of her toes.



The woman scoffed. She kicked her foot at the ground, splashing some of the water. She was casually displacing oceans and she wasn't even noticing. Her steps through the water caused greater destruction. The coastline of the western continent was flooded by the highest tsunamis ever seen, countless islands sank, washed away by the ridiculous tides. To Stephanie, all of this was the smallest squirt, and the oceans at her feet a simple puddle. She had stepped on deeper puddles walking in her neighborhood after any rainstorm.



When she reached the next continent over, she deposited her bag on the ground. Most of the lands there had been ravaged by tsunamis and earthquakes, but still, many communities had survived. Those would see their skies filled with a light blue, seemingly endless object: Stephanie's beach bag. It dropped with a barely audible thud to her, but it sent a godawful quake to the lands below.



She kicked her sandals again and removed her dress to remain in her bikini. Her panties had dried in the meantime. Then she spread the towel over the land, burying several countries underneath. She took her sunglasses off so she could rest her head on the towel, and started relaxing over the surface of the planet. If spaceships had traveled through that spot of the universe, their passengers would have noticed the unusual spectacle of the huge woman resting on top of the blue planet. It would have been certainly been unexplainable to them, and terrifying.



The girl took advantage of the strong heat and began sunbathing again. She spent half an hour like that. Since her phone didn't work in the place she was, she had nothing else to do. She managed to eat the sandwich she had brought for lunch, then began to lie down again. Soon after, as she was almost beginning to fall asleep she acknowledged a certain need. Rising from her lying position, she began walking south, to find a spot distant enough from the one where she had spread her towel.



She lowered her panties to her ankles and reached a squatting position, then she opened the folds of her pussy. Soon, a stream of urine began to part from her body.



Stephanie watched as the yellow liquid flooded the lands below and concentrated itself in the area in front of her feet. Where the stream landed, it ended up bulldozing the ground with enough force to form a crater as deep as the deepest bottom of the ocean. Then, the piss began to flow towards the nearby lands. The smelly waves were as high as two kilometers. A single drop of Stephanie's piss would've been enough to wash a small town away. The stream of her piss, as it was, was erasing a couple of neighboring countries from existance.



Up above, the girl didn't care. She was starting to grow weary of the job. She couldn't deny it was easy money, but she wanted to go home soon. She had other things she needed to take care of, and a hairdresser appointment in the afternoon. She also hoped to be back home for lunch. Meanwhile, her piss was overflowing from the land below and culminated into the oceans. With this one single leak, she was adding enough liquid to the planet's reserves that the sea level would rise by a few centimeters.



The lands that she had pissed upon, of course, were unrecognizable. Most were turned into an underwater region, the lakes formed by Stephanie's leaks would've had to be added to the maps.- Those regions where the piss had only passed and not accumulated, though, had been polished clean by the warm liquid.



The brunette lifted her panties and giggled at the thought of having just flooded entire regions by taking a piss. When she took her steps back to her towel, she felt taller than ever.



*



Some minutes of sunbathing later, she received a communication that all was ready to begin the final stage of growth. She was reminded by Miss Kingsley that at this stage she would outgrow the planet she was currently standing on, and, because of that, she was asked to fetch all of her personal objects before beginning.

Stephanie complied, happy that she could finally get over with that sluggish job. She put her towel inside the bag, then her dress, deciding to remain in her bikini for the time being. She was ready to go.



"Don't freak out when you find yourself in space, okay sugar?" said Kingsley. "The medication you've taken will make you able to breathe easily, and floating around actually comes quite natural."



"I see," said Stephanie. "Can I proceed then?"



"Please do."



And then, the growth began. Almost as soon as she pressed the button, she started floating in space. She had become so big, that gravity had started to pull her away from the planet and into the cosmos. She saw the blue ball under her rapidly dwindle, until she couldn't find it anymore. The planet actually looked quite beautiful when looked at from the outside, but soon it became too small for her brown eyes to distinguish from the vastness of the universe.



Stephanie stretched herself in open space, a plethora of stars and planets dancing around her immense body. She tried to move her legs and arms to float around. It was easy to move in space, as she heard from Kingsley. She navigated around the Solar System for a bit. She wasn't educated about the other planets orbiting around the sun. She didn't know that it was Mars that she picked up between her fingers after the little planet plopped against her thigh. The minuscule red pebble disintegrated right as she picked it up.



Some of the other planets around her were larger and more interesting. She admired Saturnus's rings, and tried to touch them, realizing that they were made of a gassy substance.



"Are these planets populated too?", she wondered.



She imagined what kind of people could live in those spheres, each varying in size and color. She wanted to know if she would have been able to pocket some of these planets to bring home as a souvenir once she got down to her normal size. Uranus, with his beautiful blue color, was the best-looking one. It should have been shrunken some more, and then it could have been turned into a great ring or necklace. Sadly, Kingsley didn't give her permission to bring home any planets, because of supposed health hazards. Yet it was fine to let her roam the galaxy freely? This made her worry for a moment.



She yawned. Hanging out in space was even more boring than hanging out on a planet shrunken down a million times. It was impossible to find something to care about in an empty, soundless void such as that. Yeah, the stars all around were pretty, but that was it.



Sure, it would have been cool to be this big in the space around her planet. People all over her city would have seen her and would have probably started to fear and respect her. She might have become famous, get TV appearances, or stuff like that. Becoming the first woman to reach a size larger than a planet wasn't a great achievement if it happened so far from home that nobody could see her. She wondered if the experiment would make the news, but she doubted it. From what she understood, it was one of those top-secret things. She had to sign a lot of papers in order to participate and swear about keeping silent about the whole experience. It was a good thing, too. The last thing she wanted to surface were videos of her grinding her lower parts against a small town to get off like a wild animal.



She had been straying too much from the Sun and was beginning to feel cold. She decided to track back towards the star. Maybe she would have been able to find the planet she had just outgrown. She asked Kingsley how big the planet was to her now, and learned it was about two centimeters wide. Her heart pounded a bit. Yes, she knew that it had gotten pretty small, but hearing it from another person was something else. Earth, an entire planet, as big as a marble to her. She remembered the first time she grew, and how people were specks to her. Now, their entire civilization rested on a planet she could easily pocket. On something she could easily swallow. Would it taste good to eat an entire planet? She remembered the phrase "Health hazards" from Kingsley and decided it was best not to give it a try. Anyway, people from Earth, at least those who survived, were microbes to her now. She certainly damaged their world quite a bit while she was there. She wasn't sure how much exactly- since her second growth she hadn't been able to distinguish anything anymore on the surface of the planet. But she wondered if those little microbes hated her now.



Back on Earth, things turned, of course, apocalyptic. Europe had turned into a footprint museum, North America had been flattened under her beach towel, and South America had become her toilet. Australia had been largely washed away by various tsunamis, and so had Japan, India, and Korea. Asia and Africa hadn't been touched directly by the young alien woman, and their inner regions were comparatively better off, yet her steps, once she reached her second stage, caused massive earthquakes everywhere around the globe, and the ground would have taken weeks to settle down again.



None of its billions of people could begin to understand what had happened that day. Divine punishment? Glitch in the Matrix? Some kind of scientific experiment gone wrong? An alien race declaring war on their planet? Some of those guesses weren't that far off.



The fact that the woman had left their planet didn't mean that Earthlings could breathe a sigh of relief, since she could be seen frolicking in the Solar System. Astronomers watched the bikini-clad giantess fiddle with Saturn and Uranus, losing their minds as they saw what looked like a normal girl from any beach hanging out ridiculously enormous in space, toying with entire planets as if they were playthings. How could she even breathe in space? Then, just as she seemed to get away once and for all, she turned and began to float in their direction again.



She got bigger and bigger. Not literally this one time, but only from their point of view. At one point, her body filled the entire view of the northern hemisphere. It just happened, and she didn't even feel it, that the moon and Earth ended up collapsing against her crotch. Both planets were that insignificant, the smaller white satellite more so. They hit the fabric wall of her dirty bikini bottoms, still soiled with the fluids she released when she came over to the little city. The last seconds of many of Earth's survivors were spent watching the dirty fabric of the approaching swimwear. And then, the hit. Safe to say, it didn't take long for the planet to be completely destroyed. The planet was dragged away by Stephanie's body for some hundred thousand miles until it ripped like a piece of candy, ending its billion-year history against the twenty-something woman's crotch.



Stephanie yawned as she waited in front of the Sun. The massive star burned in front of her as she couldn't do anything but wait for permission to go back home. Despite its size, now not much bigger than herself, the Sun helped the girl get warm again. Sweat started to pour from her body once again. After a while, drops of her sweat started to pour from her face, ending up floating in space and causing hazards to traveling spaceships.



Stephanie was really aching to go back now. She wished she could have brought her phone with her right now to pass the time. She doubted she would have managed to connect to the network even if she had it, however.

Eventually, the girl received the message she was waiting for. Kingsley authorized her to shrink herself down to her normal size, and once that happened she would've been teleported back home.



The girl wore her dress again and returned to the company.



Before leaving, she received her payment. "As a sign of thanks, other than the sum we agreed, we decided to let you have this", said Kingsley. Stephanie received a small box.



"Thanks, but what is it?" she asked.



"It's one of our products. It's not yet available to the public, so it's a big privilege to get to have one of those"



"Wow. But what does it do?"



"Well, as you know today's experiment made you bigger. Before we developed the technology to grow things, we also found a way to shrink matter down."



Stephanie's eyes shined.



"You can find the manual inside, but it's pretty easy to use. Have fun with it! And... I shouldn't have to say this but... if you're going to shrink someone, make sure they give you permission first!"



Stephanie nodded and thanked the woman profusely, a wide grin forming on her face.



Before leaving, she remembered she had to ask one more thing.



"By the way, what happened to the planet I was on?"



"Oh, that one? I can't remember if it got crushed against your body or was flooded by your sweat," said the woman. "Do you want to watch the recording to find out?"



Stephanie said that no, it was fine, and went back home.



When she arrived, after a shower, she had lunch with her parents.



"So what was the job about?" asked her father.



"Oh, just some science stuff, I helped test it."



"Nothing too dangerous, I hope?" asked her mother.



"Not really ... at least not for me," she smiled.



After eating, she grabbed her cellphone and started going through her contact list. She was excited. She remembered how much fun she had dealing with the specks of that faraway planet. Now which one of the guys she knew did she want to try her new gadget on...?



THE END